logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#1 Posted : 26 August 2014 02:51:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Hi welcome to my official website where you can stay up to date on all my blogging and future music/news! I first want to start off by telling you some things about myself and what inspires me to continue to chase my dreams. I'm 18 years old and I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii but raised in Phoenix, Arizona. I was born on June 30, 1998 to my loving parents, Malcolm Taylor and Johanna Taylor. My father is an archaeologist and my mom is a veterinarian. I also have a little brother, Nolan Taylor, who is 16 years old and means so much to me. I currently live in Los Angeles, California with my beautiful nana. Since my dad is an archaeologist, we had to move around a lot when I was younger and so my parents sent me to live with my nana in LA to have better educational opportunities. I don't get to see my parents and little brother all that much but I'm thankful for them letting me do this.

Living in LA for the past year and a half has changed my life so much and has really helped me to figure out the kind of person I want to be in life. I've traveled to many places and all have been so wonderful and inspirational to me. With all of the beautiful people that I've met, I realized that I want to be someone that makes people laugh and inspires others.

I think some people might think that I'm crazy for giving up a life of traveling to settle down into one place but I feel as though I made the right decision. I have the rest of my life to continue traveling and one could argue that you have the rest of your life to figure out who you are but I rather know now. Each day I get a little closer to solving the puzzle and that makes me happy. When I first started here in LA, I was really scared and shy because I didn't know anyone except my nana. Going to a new school in the middle of the year was terrifying. I'm surprised that I survived it all but I did and I feel so much stronger. If I could get through something as hard as that, I know that I can do anything. Which is why I constantly encourage people to be themselves and to chase their dreams. Never let anyone stop you from achieving your dreams. It's the best gift you can give yourself.

In the upcoming months, as I continue to chase my dream by becoming a singer, I'll be posting blogs whenever I can about music, fashion, boys, and pop culture. From time to time, I'll also be posting up random pictures and blogs doing some of my favorite things like shopping, dancing, singing, hanging with friends and family, etc, just to show you a little more of what I'm all about. Soon I hope to tell you all about my upcoming projects that I have coming up this year. I hope you'll all love it but in the meantime lets live life and have fun!

All I want is to help inspire others and even if it's just a few people, I'll be satisfied with that. I've had people trying to bring me down my whole life but now I'm fighting back. You can do the same with confidence and respect for yourself. If you don't love yourself, no one will. Life is beautiful and for the taking. Live it to the fullest! Be all you can be!

As someone great once said, When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

xoxo,

Lexi

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The official shop for all your Lexi Marie Taylor Merchandise! Hot new products coming soon!

[Shop Apparel] [Shop Accessories] [Shop Posters] [Shop Media]

UserPostedImage

8-1-2014
Austin Nimmo

UserPostedImage

I just want to have a moment of silence to take in the fact how hot Austin is. Now that that's over, let me say that I instantly feel in love with him since the moment I saw him. I mean come on, his debut single 'Adore You' was totally epic! Plus he's so tall, has amazing blonde hair that you just want to touch, and those eyes, just one look, will have you weak in the knees for sure. Don't quote me or anything but I'm completely positive that that's the reason why Layla is always so cheerful and crazy all the time, she's high on Austin's love. ;)

And it didn't just stop there cause after that he released a song with the lovely and beautiful Jennifer Armstrong, who I also love, and even got the hottie mISTER_b to remix one of his singles. Oh and before I forget, he also did a song with Kato. Austin + Kato = Happy girls around the world. Need I say more. I mean you can't get more rock starish than that. Yes I know that's not a real word but you get what I mean. This is why I'm so thrilled that Austin is releasing his debut album cause it's going to kick butt for sure and then some.

My friends and I already got it planned out how we're going to celebrate the album's release. You see first we're going to camp out in front of the store to buy it first thing that morning. Then we're going to throw a party and blast his new album all night till dawn. It's going to be totally epic. So epic that I wouldn't be surprised if Austin showed up himself.

7-16-2014
Dylan Shaw

UserPostedImage

I really don't know where to begin because I just have so much that I want to say about Dylan. Ahhh okay well I guess I'll start with saying how much I admire her. Mainly because she went to Hollywood Arts just like I do now. She started out by posting videos on youTube of her singing covers and then she put out her own music on various social media sites. Now she's got top 20 singles and a sweet new EP that's sure to take the industry by storm. It's only the beginning but with such a great start I can't wait to see where her career goes.

I'll forever be a fan of hers because like me, she had to start her way from the bottom and work her way to where she wanted to be. I haven't gotten my open door yet but Dylan inspires me to keep pushing until someone believes in me and decides to take a chance. I have hope that someday that will happen but I just have to fight for what I want.

Lastly, I want to say that she's so pretty and she has a lovely voice. Her EP, 'More Than Memories' is stuck on repeat these days. I never want to skip a single song, it's just that perfect. I love her mixture of pop and r&b cause it's exactly the type of music I want to make. So someday I'll be in her place and I'll inspire someone just as she has inspired me.

8-4-2014
SYNCO

UserPostedImage

Next to Weekend, these girls are my second favorite group. All of them are so flawless with their looks and voices, it's like having a bunch of Beyonce's in a group. I love Beyonce by the way so this was a good comment in case you didn't get it lol. Anyways, as I was saying, these girls are total cuties. They each bring a little something to the table and it makes them all that more of a threat. I say the world should look out cause these girls will be the next Spice Girls in the end. That's also a good thing. Who doesn't love the Spice Girls? ;)

I was a little skeptical at first about their new album because some of their singles were total snooze singles but it actually wasn't that bad. The first memorable track is 'Never Coming Back' featuring another hottie, Deneil. I'm technically not suppose to talk about him in a flirting manor since he's Mandy whipped these days but I like breaking rules. ;) The second is, 'Whatever You Like.' I love both of the beats in the songs and the lyrics are pretty catchy. The rest of the album is pretty cool too if you're into the Taylor Swift thing.

Overall, I love these girls. They've proven a lot by taking on a new sound and writing on subjects they normally wouldn't. Yeah, I like seeing them grow into sexy mature ladies. :)

6-30-2014
Kato

UserPostedImage

Gotta love this guy, he's the reason why I breathe because his music gives me life! He doesn't know it yet but I'm his #1 fan and someday we'll be married, have lots of cute babies, take over the world and slay these people with our presence. Phew! That was a mouthful but I'm being completely serious. If you see this Kato, I love you papi. ^_^

Haha I'm so silly, I know, but anyways just want to say that I love this new song by Kato. I mean when he teamed up with Austin to do 'Pretty Girls' I was like "I just died, my life is complete, he couldn't possibly outdo that but he did! Now I'm revived and ready to die again from awesomeness of course. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming because I couldn't believe it. Yeah, teaming up with Deneil was the best move on his part because both of them have the skills and hottness to keep the girls happy. ;)

Last year was Kato's year but he's been a little quiet lately compared to last year when he was dropping music left and right. That's okay though because that just means that he's in the studio making magic just for us. When this new music does drop though, yours truly will be right there to keep you updated and talk about how much Kato freaking rules!

UserPostedImage

7-18-2014
Bikinis + Sunglasses

UserPostedImage

I have a long list of reasons why I love Summer but that could takes hours so instead I'll just tell you how much I love bikinis and sunglasses. These two together make for the perfect outfit and they look great together. It's pretty much like wearing snow boots with jeans, it just works you know? Oh that reminds me how much I love snow boots! Maybe when winter comes I'll have to blog about my love for them. Haha, I'm getting off topic. I do that a lot. Anyways, as I was saying, bikinis and sunglasses should be in every girls wardrobe.

They both are a must have. I can't tell you how many I have, as I've lost count, but lets just say that with my collection I'd have enough to start my own business if I wanted to lol. I might just be over exaggerating a bit but I do have an obsession with them. There are just so many designs out there that I can't rest until I have them off. I do have a bad habit of losing some lol. So just a little tip, if you're trying to impress me, send me lots and lots of sunglasses. I'll love you for life. Not bikinis though, that would just be plain weird lol.

If you really want to make it sexy, you can even put on a pair of shorts over your bikini to spice things us. I like to do this from time to time when I'm not quite ready to go into the pool just yet. There's lots of things you can do and I'll be mentioning some of them through my future blogs. In the meantime, just relax and have fun with it. The best part of fashion is being creative and picking a style that suits you. Don't be afraid to send me pics! I look forward to seeing what cool creations you guys think of. Happy creating guys! :)

6-13-2014
Shorts

UserPostedImage

Summer, summer, summertime! I love that song and I love summer. It's one of my favorite seasons simply because it's perfect for wearing those cute little waist high shorts that you proud yourself of. It gets pretty hot in the summer, especially here in LA and numerous other places, as I'm sure you know and sometimes in this case wearing less is what's best. Not to mention that you'll look totally cute while keeping cool all at the same time. There are so many colors and designs out there that anyone can find a style that is just right for them.

I practically wear shorts on the daily because you can make them match with anything plus when you've got great legs, what better way than to show them off in a nice pair of shorts.

So the next time you're out with your girls or just shopping by yourself on a well deserve shopping spree, make sure to buy lots and lots of shorts. You can never have enough of them and in fact, more is better because I guarantee, like me, you won't want to wear anything else. At least until winter comes, then you and I will be begging for some jeans!

UserPostedImage

Edited by moderator 04 July 2017 14:03:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 10 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/08/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 26/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/08/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/08/2014(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 29/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 09/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 27 August 2014 08:01:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Love her already! Lol. Can't stand Madison Beer but Lexi seems pretty different from her and funny and overly spunky. It's too cute. Cannot wait to see what you do with her ;) Thanks for the Austin shoutout!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 27/08/2014(UTC)
#3 Posted : 27 August 2014 08:05:57(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Love her already! Lol. Can't stand Madison Beer but Lexi seems pretty different from her and funny and overly spunky. It's too cute. Cannot wait to see what you do with her ;) Thanks for the Austin shoutout!

Ooc: Thank you. I'm glad you like her. Haha yeah, I know you don't but that's okay. You're welcome. :)

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 27 August 2014 09:09:00(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar: Aww your site is so cute babe, hehe shame I didn't get a mention, im just kidding ;)

OOC - finally you finished this lol
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 27/08/2014(UTC)
#5 Posted : 27 August 2014 09:50:01(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: Aww your site is so cute babe, hehe shame I didn't get a mention, im just kidding ;)

OOC - finally you finished this lol

Lexi: Thanks babe. You will when you release a certain particular song. ;)

Ooc: Lol yeah, it feels great to be able to scratch it off my list of things to do.

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 27/08/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 27 August 2014 22:59:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Kato: It's my beautiful number one fan ;) Nice to see you have an interest in music and etc. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 28/08/2014(UTC)
#7 Posted : 28 August 2014 02:35:00(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Kato: It's my beautiful number one fan ;) Nice to see you have an interest in music and etc. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table.

Lexi: Omg I can't believe this is happening right now. Thank your so much. I'm seriously going to cry lol. I can't wait to tell my friends that you talked to me again. Thanks again. :)

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/08/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#8 Posted : 28 August 2014 02:39:24(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: Omg thank you so much for the shout out Lexi you're so pretty and so rad and ily :)

ooc: Great job on this buddy :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 28/08/2014(UTC)
#9 Posted : 28 August 2014 02:51:35(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: Omg thank you so much for the shout out Lexi you're so pretty and so rad and ily :)

ooc: Great job on this buddy :)

Lexi: You're so welcome Layla! Thank your for reading it! Aww thanks, I think you're pretty as well. I love you too! :)

oooc: Thanks buddy. :D

#10 Posted : 02 September 2014 08:55:23(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

9-1-2014
Fan Choice Awards IV

UserPostedImage

Just days ago the official nominees list for this year's Fan Choice Awards was revealed. It seems that the youngest stars in the music industry under 25 are taking over this time as Isabel Merjos and Dominic Brown lead with the most nominations! Austin Nimmo and Kato follow close behind. Isabel Merjos, Suzie, Dominic Brown, Michelle and more are scheduled to perform this year at the awards show. Out of the four I'm most looking forward to Isabel's performance as she always brings it each time she steps foot on the stage. Isabel took to twitter days to go to announce that she would be doing something special for her performance. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us. I mean who knows maybe she'll bring some gigantic snakes up on stage, as that seems to be the thing to do these days or maybe she'll ask me to perform with her. Probably not but a girl can dream right? :)

The FCAs is airing live on Sunday, September 14, from Madison Square Garden in New York. The hosts for the evening will be Suzie Stockholm and Carmen Grant with Layla Sanchez hosting the Pre Show Awards. The winners will be decided by the fans themselves which is what I love most about these awards. Yup, no secret panel deciding in the backroom on who should win but instead us fans who know best. While we wait for the official voting to open, take a look at the nominees list to see who you want to take home the award.

In the meantime, check out the highlighted selections as I predict who I think will most likely win in each category below

(Some of the categories were simply impossible to narrow down just to one winner so I chose several artists in some categories that I wouldn't mind if they took home the award. Lastly I want to add that this is all in good fun and in no way should my opinions affect yours. So when the time comes to vote, vote however you want to.)

Best Male Artist
MISTER_b
HAYDEN
KATO
DOMINIC BROWN
AUSTIN NIMMO

Best Female Artist
EVANGELINE WOLFE
ISABEL
GLAMAZON
ABIE LENA
MICHELLE

Best Pop Artist
AUSTIN NIMMO
GLAMAZON
VICTORIA BLACK
ISABEL
WEEKEND

Best Band/Group
PENETRALIA
WEEKEND
SYNCO
THE ENLIGHTNED

Best Newcomer
THE ENLIGHTENED
EVALYN DIXON
ASHLEY GRIMMIE
DYLAN SHAW

Sexiest Male
MISTER_b
AJ
KIDD AMAZE
JAMES URIE
DENEIL
DOMINIC BROWN
BILLY KHAN
KATO

Sexiest Female
MAGIE LENA
SABINA
ABIE LENA
NOVA
NADIA BERRY
SUZIE
ISABEL
GLAMAZON

Best Single
Isabel - Rule The World
Sabina - Drunk Enough
Dominic Brown - Work It Out (feat. The Wolverines)
SYNCO - Whatever You Like
Evangeline Wolfe - Five More Minutes
Pretty Little Freaks - One Of The Boys (feat. Jennifer Armstrong)

Best Album
Abie Lena - The Grim History of Love
Penetralia - With Brave Wings
Hayden - Sh*t Happens
Victoria Black - Beautiful Mess

Favorite Couple
Jason Ochoa & Kourtney Steele
Kidd Amaze & Airemese Smith
Mandy Williams & Deneil Khan
Honor Wynter & Kai Rollins
Austin Nimmo & Layla Sanchez
Scott and Jennifer Wellington

Best Single Collaboration
The Wolverines - Little Fire (feat. James Urie)
Kato - Body Rock (feat. Deneil)
mister_b - Forever The Same (feat. Nova)
Austin & Kato - Pretty Girls
Sara Daniels - Hate You (feat. Maddie Urie)

Best Producer
THE WOLVERINES
DENEIL
MISTER_b
GIA ROSE HILTON

Best Record Label
STUDIO 60
FREEDOM
KALEIDOSCOPE RECORDS
SONGS TO LIVE AND DIE BY

Favorite Rock/Indie Act
EVANGELINE WOLFE
JAMES URIE
MUTUAL ADDICTION
THE ENLIGHTENED

Favorite Rock/Indie Single
Mutual Addiction - Final Moment
Cristina Lake - Long Distance Lies
The Enlightened - Conspiracy
Sara Daniels - Where The Lights Shine
Evangeline Wolfe - I Know (feat. Yasmine)

Favorite Urban Act
DOMINIC BROWN
KATO
LIYAH
KIDD AMAZE

Favorite Urban Single
SYNCO - Whatever You Like
Dominic Brown - Don't Wait Up (feat. Kato)
Chloe - Rebel On My Own
Liyah - B.L.O.W (feat Vanity)
AJ - Show You

Favorite Actress/Actor
RILEY HAMILTON
CRISTINA LAKE
ISABEL

Fan Favorite Award
Dominic Brown
Austin Nimmo
SYNCO
Isabel
Kato
Weekend

Favorite Blogger/Critic
Queen Alexis
Wynter Honor
Chris Walker

Most Inspirational Act
mister_b
Isabel
Austin Nimmo
Evangeline Wolfe
Jennifer Armstrong

Favorite Song Of The Summer
mister_b - Forever The Same (feat. Nova)
The Wolverines - Little Fire (feat. James Urie)
Isabel - Rule The World

Artist To Watch Award
Back Avenue
The Wolverines
Alec Cole
Sabina
Nova

thanks 6 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/09/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 02/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/09/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 02/09/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/09/2014(UTC)
#11 Posted : 19 October 2014 14:44:44(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

10-18-2014
Video Blog

UserPostedImage

The camera turns on and Lexi is seen looking into the camera. She's wearing a white tee with the words Féline Meow across the front and is sitting down in front of her computer. "Hey guys!" She smiles at the camera and waves. "So its been a while since I've blogged or anything so I figured since I'm absolutely bored right now that I should do a video blog for you guys. I know how much you've missed me." She laughs before playfully sticking her tongue out at the camera. "Anyways I'm basically going to be telling you guys about my next reviews, what's coming up, etc. First thing first, I'm so freaking glad that it's Fall now! It's pretty much my favorite season along with winter. I love watching the leaves change color on the trees and how they eventually fall off. I also love seeing how the weather changes from day to day. For me, the colder the better because I get to wear hats! Well to be honest, I wear hats whenever but that's beside the point." She laughs just a little. She then plays with her hair as she thinks what she's going to say next. "Oh yeah, a lot of you guys have been asking where I get my waist high shorts from and my jeans. You can pretty much get them anywhere but I like to shop at TopShop and American Apparel. Both places always have great stuff. So if you're looking to grab some for your wardrobe I definitely recommend these places. Maybe in the future I'll do a video blog with me shopping." She smiles. "There's been a ton of new songs that have been released lately and sadly I'm behind on reviewing them all. I mostly blame this on school but I'm going to find some time soon to review a few songs. I will say though that most recently Isabel and Tisha both released albums on the same day and that was freaking EPIC. Both of their albums are theBOMB.com!" She smiles and holds two thumbs up. "Don't believe me? Go check them out for yourself. Anyway um also my hottie of a boyfriend and my fave, Kato released new singles as well. One is for me and the other I'm pretty sure it's for me too. Although Victoria would probably beg to differ." She looks away and then back at the camera as she laughs. "I most likely will review all of these and a few more so look out for that." She twirls a strand of her hair around her finger. "Okay, as far as the music thing goes, I have some music coming up in the next couple of months. I had the chance to work with some really cool artists in the studio. Won't tell you who, as I don't want to spoil it, but you won't be disappointed." She winks at the camera as she continues to twirl her hair around her finger. "I can tell you though that I'll be releasing a ton of free music along with my debut single. It's going to be cool so I hope you guys are ready." She smiles a little. "I get a lot of requests to put up videos of me singing covers and don't think that I don't see them. I plan on doing some real soon so stay tuned." She thinks for a moment, figuring out what else to say. "Hmmmm what else to tell you guys? Oh yeah, Halloween. I absolutely freaking love Halloween and I've got the perfect costume for this year. I won't tell you what it is as I want it to be a surprise but when the day comes, I'll post up a picture for you. I can't wait to see what you guys decide to wear as well. As for my plans, I'm too old now to trick or treat and my little brother, Nolan, lives out of the country so pretty much going to a Halloween party this year. I can't wait because I love parties, not to mention ones that are on the scariest night ever." She smiles. "Elyar will be going with me so it's going to be a pretty fun night." She smiles again.

"Anyway that's pretty much what I wanted to share with you guys. I'm sure when this video chat is over, I'll remember something that I was suppose to tell you but didn't." She laughs at the camera. "If that happens I'll probably just tweet it or something. I'm really not sure what I'm going to go do now. Elyar is fast asleep so there's no one to be my partner in crime tonight. Guess I'll just have to go solo tonight. Since it's Saturday I'm going to stay up late and watch movies. I'm really in the mood to watch some creepy, scary Halloween movies but there don't seem to be any on tv right now. Maybe I'll head over to Netflix to see what I find. What do you guys think I should watch? Tweet me some movies okay? My twitter name is @LexiMTaylor3 so go follow me if you're not already. Maybe I'll do a follow spree soon. Possibly maybe even tonight. Who knows." She shrugs and smiles. "I'll see you guys around okay? Don't be scared to tweet me. I love seeing what you all have to say. Some of you are the sweetest and I appreciate that. Your kind words mean a lot to me and to those that support mine and Elyar's relationship, thank you. We both receive a lot of hate because of the huge age difference between us but we don't care. We're in love and we don't care about the haters. Love is love. Anyways I'm done with my rant." She laughs. "See you on the flip side!" She laughs and waves at the camera before the screen goes black.

thanks 3 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 19/10/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/10/2014(UTC)
#12 Posted : 30 May 2016 14:21:55(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Credit goes to AmyJayneXoX for the cover artwork :)

Released: May 30, 2016
Format: Digital Download
Genre: Pop
Length: 3:27
Label: Independent
Writer(s): Lexi Marie Taylor
Producer(s): Michael Bryant

Song Description
'Lost In You' is a song by American Pop newcomer, Lexi Marie Taylor, taken from her upcoming debut extended play, 'XO." The song is the debut single to be released from the extended play. It was written by Lexi Marie Taylor, and produced by Michael Bryant. The song is a contagious pop ballad that shows off her vocal ability. Taylor sings on the track about a love interest who you can't help but to fall for his irresistible charm. The track opens with Taylor speaking on how she and her love interest need to slow down but they find it impossible. She takes us through the song describing how her love interest makes her feel, and why she becomes lost in him. "I get lost, boy I'm lost in you / Do you feel it, do you feel it? / You feel so right."

Songwriter's Comments
Originally I planned to release a different song for my debut single. I recorded the song and I was planning on releasing it. However, I had to wait because I ended up pregnant. So I took some time off from songwriting to focus on having my baby, and my music career was put on hold for a while. I told myself that once I had my baby that I would get right back to my music. My son is now almost four months old and here I am finally fulfilling the promise I made to myself. Since so much time passed between when I first recorded my original debut single to now, it didn't fit anymore. It sounded dated to me and so I had to write new material and record a new song. I actually wrote this song about a month ago. It happens to be about my new boyfriend that I'm currently dating. The song perfectly describes what we've been going through. My intentions going into this new relationship was to take my time, because I rushed things with my last boyfriend. I feel like that played a big part into why we didn't work out in the end. So this time around I wanted to slow down, but life had other plans for me. I ended up just giving into it because the feeling was great. I honestly don't regret a single moment, and it feels good to be able to share a song with not only him but with the world.

We're moving too fast like a blazing wildfire
We slow it down but not for long
You light me up, and you take me higher
I turn to you when I'm at my worst

Glad you're mine, yeah, I don't want to miss a second
Without you there by my side
Baby I can't breathe when we kiss cause you're intoxicating, so intoxicating

I get lost, boy I'm lost in you
I can't hide it, you're a part of me
Do you feel it, do you feel it?
You feel so right, you feel so right
I'm lost in you, you feel so right
I'm lost in you

Seconds pass and we get much closer
You pull me back in a little more
I stop myself but I also want you
I'm exactly where I want to be

Baby, I don't want to let time pass me by now
I can't breath when you touch me cause you're intoxicating, so intoxicating

I'm lost in you

Waking up to sweet paradise
With you by me while you're holding me at night
Fall in deep till our love binds
Am I dreaming cause you're leaving me mesmerize

I'm lost in you

Sounds Like

Edited by user 30 May 2016 14:25:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/05/2016(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 30/05/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/05/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 30/05/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 31/05/2016(UTC), erich hess on 31/05/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/05/2016(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/05/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 31 May 2016 02:21:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Mandy: FINALLY! I've been hearing your name for soooo long and didn't exactly know why! But now I say, you made the cutest song that I've like heard in a long time! It's nice and catchy and a good debut to get people paying attention. It's so deep. I can relate to this. Goooood luck! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 31/05/2016(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#14 Posted : 31 May 2016 21:45:19(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny: I really like it! It has a summer vibe! Totally a great start for this summer. Can't wait to hear more from you Lexi, I'm waiting for the EP 😉
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#15 Posted : 30 July 2016 12:41:43(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Released: July 29, 2016
Length: 2:58
Label: Independent
Writer(s): Pia Mia, Lexi Marie Taylor, YoungHood
Producer(s): Noah Ramsey

Song Description
'Dum Dada' is a song recreated by American Pop newcomer, Lexi Marie Taylor, from her upcoming debut extended play, 'XO," to be released this year. The song was originally recorded by recording artist, Pia Mia and is the follow-up to Taylor's debut single 'Lost In You.' It was written by Pia Mia, Lexi Marie Taylor and YoungHood, and produced by Noah Ramsey. The track is a sexy, island-inspired pop track. Taylor implements the original song while adding her own spin onto it as well. The recreated version features a new bridge written by Taylor herself and an all new second verse by featuring artist, YoungHood. Lyrically, the song is much more mature and sexy than Taylor's debut single, which was a summer favorite this summer, landing Taylor her first #1. “No one takes me farther, do me every single way! Way you give it to me, make me want it every day! When you beat, beat, beat it, feel like dum dada da day,” she sings.

Songwriter's Comments
I never expected my debut single, Lost In You, to do as well as it did. To me it's just a love song about an ex-boyfriend, which I now have difficulty singing now and hardly like performing anymore. Going into this, however, I accepted the fact that it would be almost next to impossible to beat out other artists for the number one spot. It wasn't really a goal for me, as I only wish to make music. I love music and putting it out there for people to hear is what's most important to me. Whatever happens after is just a bonus. I'm humble for the success of my debut single. It sort of sets the bar real high now though as I'm sure everyone is wondering what I'll do next. If I'll be a one hit wonder or score another number one song again, but I plan to stay focus and just have fun. I won't let the pressure get to me, and it helps because now I have an all new song that I'm sharing with the world. I love this new song a lot, and whatever success or failure that comes with this new song, I'll be fine with it. I just want to touch lives with my music. I believe that's more important than anything else, and it's what I strive for.

(Chorus)
Boy you got me hotter than the summer in LA
No one takes me farther, do me every single way
Way you give it to me, make me want it every day
When you beat, beat, beat it, feel like dum dada da day
Dum dada da day, dum dada da day
When you beat, beat, beat it, all I ever wanna say
When you beat, beat beat it, feel like dum dada da day

(Verse 1)
Like it when you watch me, it’s just like I’m performing
Throw away the key, I got you locked til the morning
Treat me like a treasure, baby, I could be your diamond
Tell me it’s just us, like we’re on a desert island
Boy, I’m on you winding, like I’m miling down the slate
This predator is hungry, baby, I just want a taste
My body is a temple, you can come in just to play
When you put your hands together, dum dada da day

(Chorus 2)
Put this on replay
Love you good all day
Make this s**t understood, simple
Dum dada da day, hey, dum dada da day

(Bridge)
I won't run to another
Know you do it better
I can't wait for you to come through
Young Hood
Dum dada da day

(Verse 2)
Come here girl and let me show you what I'm about
When I put this on you, you goin want to scream and shout
The neighborhood going to hear it, they going to run their mouth
But I got that 24/7 for you it's going to be a long work out (huh)
Yea I'm repping for that D
And my girl repping for me
She say there nothing like it
I tell her cause there's only me
Meaning We, aint taking no L's
Just hope you book hotel,
Cause we get hot and heavy
Last time almost wreck my chevy (damn)
We don't need no one else just us two
Words are nothing like me showing you
And I come with a money back guarantee
No shade but your friends just might spill tea
Just saying that they going to spill tea
Bout things between you and me

(Outro)
When you beat, beat, beat it, feel like, dum dada da day

Sounds Like
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/07/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 30/07/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/07/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/07/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2016(UTC), kandii on 19/08/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 14 August 2016 02:37:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

OOC: I admire how Lexi Marie Taylor was the dark horse this year and came out of nowhere killin it with the bops! She's the new hottest pop act and I think there was a void here in new female pop artists and you brought Lexi in at the perfect time. This new single is another catchy pop song with great lyrics. Young Hood also appearing here was cool and gives him the chance to venture into new ground on the pop market. The lyrics are hyper sexual but that's what the kids like these days right? Lmao, nice work Martika :) sure this will be another hit for Lexi
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#17 Posted : 29 May 2017 03:15:13(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

UserPostedImage
*credit to BrownSugar for designing the cover* :)

Artist: Lexi Marie Taylor
Title: XO
Release date: 5/29/2017
Genre(s): Pop, Dance, Electronic, Acoustic Pop
Label: Cardinal Records
Writer(s): Lexi Marie Taylor, Bennie Knight, Carmen V
Producer(s): Noah Ramsey, Michael Bryant, Craig Holloway, Jordan Hawkins, Eric Casey, Grant Matthews, Kristopher Webb, Ivan Adams

"XO" is the debut extended play from 18 year old American pop singer and songwriter, Lexi Marie Taylor. The EP is set to be released on May 29, 2017, and will be released through Cardinal Records. Her debut single from the EP, "Lost In You" was released May 30th 2016 via Taylor's official website and iTunes. The single went on to become a summer favorite and even landed Taylor her first #1 not long after her arrival into the music industry. Keeping the momentum going, Taylor released a follow up song from the EP, 'Dum Dada.' The song was originally performed by artist, Pia Mia, but now Taylor has recreated the song by putting her own signature spin to the song, and featuring YoungHood onto it as well.

The EP contains six tracks, all of which Taylor has written herself. 'XO' is predominantly a Pop EP and lyrically features songs about relationships, ranging from being in love to heartbreak. Taylor describes the EP as being relatable and something her fans will be able to connect to. "Personally, this EP is all about my relationships and all that I've felt at the time. I'm still quite new to the dating world, as I've only ever dated four guys in my life. So I'm still learning and experiencing love just like everyone else. I've experienced a lot though from knowing what it feels like to be in love to betrayal and heartache. I've experienced the good and the bad. All of the songs on the EP really capture that, because I wrote them and recorded them a little after the fact. Everything that you hear is emotional and real. That's what I like about each song, because when you listen you can feel what I felt. My fans that have gone through or are going through the same things will be able to relate to each one. The lyrics come from the heart, and I always want my music to be that way."

Tracklist

1. Lost In You
2. Move On
3. Dum Dada (feat. YoungHood)
4. You Got Me
5. Lost In You (Remix)
6. You Got Me (Acoustic)
DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 29/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 29/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 29/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/06/2017(UTC)
#18 Posted : 29 May 2017 13:53:42(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

UserPostedImage

Released: May 30, 2016
Length: 3:27
Writer(s): Lexi Marie Taylor
Producer(s): Michael Bryant

Song Description
'Lost In You' is a song by American pop singer, Lexi Marie Taylor, taken from her upcoming debut extended play, 'XO." The song is the debut single to be released from the extended play. It was written by Lexi Marie Taylor, and produced by Michael Bryant. The song is a contagious pop ballad that shows off her vocal ability. Taylor sings on the track about a love interest who you can't help but to fall for his irresistible charm. The track opens with Taylor speaking on how she and her love interest need to slow down but they find it impossible. She takes us through the song describing how her love interest makes her feel, and why she becomes lost in him. "I get lost, boy I'm lost in you / Do you feel it?."

Songwriter's Comments
I planned to release a different song for my debut single. I recorded the song and I was planning on releasing it. However, I had to wait because I ended up pregnant. So I took some time off from songwriting to focus on having my baby, and my music career was put on hold for a while. I told myself that once I had my baby that I would get right back to my music. My son is now almost four months old and here I am finally fulfilling the promise I made to myself. Since so much time passed between when I first recorded my original debut single to now, it didn't fit anymore. It sounded dated to me and so I had to write new material and record a new song. I actually wrote this song about a month ago. It happens to be about my new boyfriend that I'm currently dating. The song perfectly describes what we've been going through. My intentions going into this new relationship was to take my time, because I rushed things with my last boyfriend. I feel like that played a big part into why we didn't work out in the end. So this time around I wanted to slow down, but life had other plans for me. I ended up just giving into it because the feeling was great. I honestly don't regret a single moment. It feels good to be able to share a song with the world.

We're moving too fast like a blazing wildfire
We slow it down but not for long
You light me up, and you take me higher
I turn to you when I'm at my worst

Glad you're mine, yeah, I don't want to miss a second
Baby I can't breathe when we kiss cause you're intoxicating, so intoxicating

I'm lost in you

Seconds pass and we get much closer
You pull me back in a little more
I stop myself but I also want you
I'm exactly where I want to be

Baby, I don't want to let time pass me by now
I can't breath when you touch me cause you're intoxicating, so intoxicating

I'm lost in you

Waking up to sweet paradise
With you by me while you're holding me at night
Fall in deep till our love binds
Am I dreaming cause you're leaving me mesmerize

I'm lost in you

Sounds Like
Astrid S - Hurts So Good

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 29/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/06/2017(UTC)
#19 Posted : 29 May 2017 13:55:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

UserPostedImage

Released: May 29, 2017
Length: 3:25
Writer(s): Bennie Knight, Carmen V
Producer(s): Craig Holloway, Jordan Hawkins, Eric Casey

Song Description
'Move On' is a song by American pop artist, Lexi Marie Taylor, from her debut extended play, 'XO,' It was originally written by fellow artist and good friend, Carmen V, and was set to be recorded by her. However, Taylor love the song and it was given to her to use on her debut extended play. Taylor kept the song's original lyrics, but changed the production around to suit her vocal and musical style. The song was produced by Jordan Hawkins, Craig Holloway, and Eric Casey. The track pairs hand claps with clipped guitars and synth flares, giving off a folk-tronica vibe as the singer speaks on moving on after a messy relationship. The breakup track is engaging thanks to Taylor's triumphant performance, as she proudly sings on the hook, "I've finally got better / Won't let you break me again no / And when I see the storm clouds / I'll just move on."

Songwriter's Comments
I happened to be meeting up with Carmen one day, as we're good friends, and we were listening to music. She ended up playing this song for me and I thought it was really great. She said that she had written it herself but that she was on the fence about keeping it. I told her that I wanted to buy it from her and the rest was history. Personally, I connected with the song because it's how I've felt at times when I was going through a break up. I have the same concept in mind while I was working on my debut extended play. I wanted my fans to connect to the songs like I had with this one. The topic on this one is one that's all to familiar. It's the feeling and emotions you have after you've just gotten out of a bad relationship. Where you begin to feel like it was all a waste of time. I always feel that way and I have to really try hard to be strong and not repeat the cycle. One of the things that gets me through situation like this is music. A good song always helps me to connect to what I'm feeling at the moment and help me move on. Fortunately for me I'm an artist and I get to create music that will help others. I'm hoping that my fans will love the song as much as I do and it'll help them get through a hard time.

It's a new day (uh huh)
No more worries (Nu uh)
Baby the past is in the past
I let you drive me insane (uh huh)
But I've found my sanity now (uh huh)
And baby I'm gonna get out of here fast

You got in my head, you messed me up
But now I'm kicking your ass out
I'm gonna let go

I've finally got better
Won't let you break me again no
And when I see the storm clouds
I'll just move on, I'll just move on
Can't break me down no more now
Cause I am indestructible
Everybody sing
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Everybody sing
Everybody sing

I'll never forgive you (nu uh)
For what you did to (me babe)
You'll miss me every single day yeah
And I hope it kills you (I do)
When I'm not with you (uh huh)
Promise you'll never ever find someone like this

You got in my head, you messed me up
But now I'm kicking your ass out
I'm gonna let go

I've finally got better
Everybody sing
Everybody sing
Everybody sing

You're gonna see me rise up with you gone
Won't let nobody hurt me the way that you did
Whatever it takes I'll go through it yeah
It's time for me to be happy

I've finally got better
Everybody sing
Everybody sing
Everybody sing

Sounds Like
Jasmin V - Paint A Smile

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 29/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/06/2017(UTC)
#20 Posted : 29 May 2017 13:59:26(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

UserPostedImage

Released: July 29, 2016
Length: 2:58
Writer(s): Pia Mia, Lexi Marie Taylor, YoungHood
Producer(s): Noah Ramsey

Song Description
'Dum Dada' is a song recreated by American Pop newcomer, Lexi Marie Taylor, from her debut extended play, 'XO.' The song was originally recorded by recording artist, Pia Mia and is the follow-up to Taylor's debut single 'Lost In You.' It was written by Pia Mia, Lexi Marie Taylor and YoungHood, and produced by Noah Ramsey. The track is a sexy, island-inspired pop track. Taylor implements the original song while adding her own spin onto it as well. The recreated version features a new bridge written by Taylor herself and an all new second verse by featuring artist, YoungHood. Lyrically, the song is much more mature and sexy than Taylor's debut single, which was a summer favorite this summer, landing Taylor her first #1. “No one takes me farther, do me every single way! Way you give it to me, make me want it every day! When you beat, beat, beat it, feel like dum dada da day,” she sings.

Songwriter's Comments
I never expected my debut single, Lost In You, to do as well as it did. To me it's just a love song about an ex-boyfriend, which I now have difficulty singing now and hardly like performing anymore. Going into this, however, I accepted the fact that it would be almost next to impossible to beat out other artists for the number one spot. It wasn't really a goal for me, as I only wish to make music. I love music and putting it out there for people to hear is what's most important to me. Whatever happens after is just a bonus. I'm humble for the success of my debut single. It sort of sets the bar real high now though as I'm sure everyone is wondering what I'll do next. If I'll be a one hit wonder or score another number one song again, but I plan to stay focus and just have fun. I won't let the pressure get to me, and it helps because now I have an all new song that I'm sharing with the world. I love this new song a lot, and whatever success or failure that comes with this new song, I'll be fine with it. I just want to touch lives with my music. I believe that's more important than anything else, and it's what I strive for.

(Chorus)
Boy you got me hotter than the summer in LA
No one takes me farther, do me every single way
Way you give it to me, make me want it every day
When you beat, beat beat it, feel like dum dada da day

(Verse 1)
Like it when you watch me, it’s just like I’m performing
Throw away the key, I got you locked til the morning
Treat me like a treasure, baby, I could be your diamond
Tell me it’s just us, like we’re on a desert island
Boy, I’m on you winding, like I’m miling down the slate
This predator is hungry, baby, I just want a taste
My body is a temple, you can come in just to play
When you put your hands together, dum dada da day

(Chorus 2)
Put this on replay
Love you good all day
Make this s**t understood, simple
Dum dada da day, hey, dum dada da day

(Bridge)
I won't run to another
Know you do it better
I can't wait for you to come through
Young Hood
Dum dada da day

(Verse 2)
Come here girl and let me show you what I'm about
When I put this on you, you goin want to scream and shout
The neighborhood going to hear it, they going to run their mouth
But I got that 24/7 for you it's going to be a long work out (huh)
Yea I'm repping for that D
And my girl repping for me
She say there nothing like it
I tell her cause there's only me
Meaning We, aint taking no L's
Just hope you book hotel,
Cause we get hot and heavy
Last time almost wreck my chevy (damn)
We don't need no one else just us two
Words are nothing like me showing you
And I come with a money back guarantee
No shade but your friends just might spill tea
Just saying that they going to spill tea
Bout things between you and me

(Outro)
When you beat, beat, beat it, feel like, dum dada da day

Sounds Like
Pia Mia - Dum Dada (feat. Kid Ink)

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 29/05/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/06/2017(UTC)