logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 08 January 2010 08:19:30(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage
welcome to moquel's official website

UserPostedImage
Name : Trent 'Moquel' Exavoir
Genre : POP/DANCE/RNB
Descent : African/Mixed
Eyes : Brown
Hair : Brown
Height : 5'7"
Weight : 127lbs
Twitter : @OfficialMoquel

UserPostedImage

1/10/2010 | Moquel is now signed to the known record label, Spice Records. He released a statement eariler today on the Spice Records Official site about his signing. Moquel is in talks to produce a titled album titled " Blockage

1/19/2010[/b] l Moquel has two major announcements to announce on his music, touring and his new performance set to do a setlist in NY

1/24/2010 l Moquel apperence on the Monique Coleman Show will be airing on Wednesday, January 27th 2010 at 8:00pm on E! Channel. It airs and Moquel dishes!

1/25/2010 l The official poster for Moquel's first live performance at the Wireless Longue is revelved!

2/15/2010 l Hot Topic Online interviews Moquel on his success, family life and touring with Pop Sinner Tour!

2/20/2010 l Moquel and sources revel his information on his debut!

UserPostedImage
Beginning Childhood Of Dance and Music

Trent 'Moquel' Exavoir, stage name Moquel and known as Moquel Exavoir was born in San Diego, California with his mom, Hira and his dad, Lyric. Moquel was the only child back in 1990, when he was born, but Hira and Lyric had a baby girl 10 months later named Precious. Moquel went to school at San Diego Pre K Acedemy starting at age 3. Teacher, such as Mr. Wood knew that Trent was going to be something a little extra something. Mr Wood recalls when he played some Micheal Jackson in the classroom and Trent started dancing right out of his seat. " He was so serious and a little three year old that can move like that.. It was amazing" School officials asked Trent to dance the same way to a James Brown song back at a Music Festival in 1995. Trent wore a all sliver jumpsuit while his mom act as Diana Ross in the back. He was just five years of age. While Trent had the whole town talking about his crazy natural dance steps, Hira and Lyric was in the middle of a divorce. Lyric wanted to take Trent to go live with him back in Texas with his side of the family. In 1996, the both official went to court to battle out for the parental control of Trent. Precious was already signed parental control to Hira. The fighting happened, but Trent continued dancing. At 6 year of age, just months away from his 7th birthday, Trent asked Hira to take him to the Soul Train Audience Fun Day in 1996. " He was trying to dress like Micheal Jackson with the red jacket and the black tee. Hira said. He went into attention when he got up out of his seat and screamed " Beat It!" to the performers. " It was the cuttest thing I ever seen. This boy looked up to this guy, this guy was Micheal Jackson" At age 7, Hira asked him right after a court order " What do you want to be when you grow up? Trent replayed " I want to do music that will make people want to dance and have fun!" With his missing tooth in the front, Trent sure did try to entertain anywhere at anytime when he got a chance.

Hira VS Lyric

Precious and Trent was talk around time when the two youngs had to deal with the battle with Trent. Being only 7, it was tough for the boy. " He didnt know want was going on. He just knew that his mom, everytime they will come out of the courtroom, she will be sad. He knew something was up. He knows that this woman is the sweetest mother in the world and in town, she nevered had a sad face. It was different for Trent" One night in the Town of San Diego, Lyric took Trent without permission when Lyric's sister was babysitting. " It was an shocking thing when I came in and didnt see my son! All my sister did is cry. She told me he threaten her severel times about the taking" Hira called the police and the battle got worser. The lies that Lyric will tell the judge and the truth that Hira will tell the judge had the judge in head to head match between the two. " The kids will just sit there, while the two will argue on the believings on parenting" a source tells Wiki. " It was either keep fighting or let go" Hira didnt let go. Just kept on providing materials that she wanted to keep Trent and that she was a better parent then Lyric. With the following on his file, Lyric went to jail back in 1992 for drugs, 1994, he was put in jail for Driving Under the Influence. The judged ruled in 1999, when Trent was only 9, that Trent was signed over to Hira. " It was a big, big thank you and finally it was over kind of thing. I was glad and blessed I can have my child" Hira said.

Music

At age 10, Hira enrolled Trent in dance and Guitar classes. " He told me he wanted to take some guitar classes and I was so excited for him. He loved it every day he will go" Trent started performing at the school every 2 weeks. Lyric sat in the front row, watching his son play the guitar. " I was so proud of him! Lyric said. Of course Lyric reminded in the boy's life after the ruling. He took Trent to all of his performances and they bonding over music. Lyric told Trent in 2000 that he was apart of a blue's band titled Strings&Cure back when he was young. " I loved playing in that band. It was my passion to sing blue's music and it passed over to my son and I'm so thankful for that! He is one hell of a kid!" Lyric said. In October of 2000, when he was performing a cover Joe's I Wanna Know, a Music and Art School Director invited Trent to showcase his talent at one of their talent shows. Hira couldnt say no, they prepared Trent for the best performance in his life. Trent was dressed in a black and white classic outfit, he told Lyric that he wanted to sing at a silver mic and he wanted to play a nice fast fun song on his guitar. " He was playing the guitar one day at his classes when his teacher taught him a song that she wrote for him. He played that. It was called Moonlight Fire. (laughs)" Hira said. He performed, rocking out on stage as many audience members got up and cheered the boy on. Buzz went around California about the boy's amazing performance. The song he performed, Moonlight Fire, which was wrote by his guitar teacher, Sara McKnight was featured on a Jazz Collection CD at age 11, in 2001.

Early Success- 2002

The Jazz producers of that CD invited Trent to perform in LA and New York that following year. " He was so excited, Precious was excited, just to see something whether then California. I never thought it would happened like this" Hira said. He performed the song, but it didnt work out well. Only 40 people came to see the boy. In New York, only 12 people came into the club to hear the boy. " He was really upset, he was crying. I told him, we all have to fall to become stronger" Sara McKnight said. Trent went back to school and attended normal classes. He often got talked about his hair, his cruels, how they was so bizzare and all over the place. " People loved his hair, his mom's friends, but friends at school didnt!" a friend of Hira told Wiki. " He came home one afternoon with a big red spot on his face. He was ganged on a lot because he was the type of kid that was really quiet and he wrote a lot" His writing? " He wrote cute little stories about monsters, candy, just cute pictures too. He was really creative" One afternoon when Trent was catching the bus, a guy behind him pushed him to the bus metal door. The door cutted him on the nose. " I still have a little line on my nose" Moquel said. " Everyone called him ugly, he's stupid. He had the type of school life that made you didnt want to go to school" But Trent didnt let that get him down. Trent continued playing the guitar and writing funny lyrics to the type of music he created. " I read his lyrics and they was so funny. They made you laugh, but the beat with it, made it sound really fun to listen too" Trent performed at his school talent show, his funny song 'Like Earth PartyBangers' " I was just listening to the radio one day and they was saying how people partied too much, so I started writing what I though about it, being a kid, I though partying was fun and the whole earth should do it!" Trent said. Trent won first place in the talent show, but they didnt make it no better with friends. " He often losted friends because of that matter. Plus, he will not bang about it all the time, but he was proud of it. A lot of people didnt like that, so they stopped being friends with him" In Grade 8th, almost to high school, Trent started writing songs from a local band named ' inFigured' " It was a great time, just in the studio, me, writing and having fun. Doing something I figured out, I loved too do!" After he wrote a song that was titled ' One Lost Love" and he became a internet hit. " I wanted to become a famous artist. I wanted people to experience my music and see my thoughs on pop and how dance can relate to pop. After I saw all the success of that band, I wanted that success. They kept me going after my dreams"

[i]After the Success

Many school castmates discovered that Trent wrote the hit song over the internet, he gained friends and even fans. " It was exciting coming to school and everyone hears your work that you wrote.. It was amazing!" At Grade 9, Trent didnt do anything for the whole summer or school year. " I spend a lot of time with my dad in Texas and know I know my dad more. I love my dad for all the things he has did for me and my music." After the break, Grade 10th came. " I was just exciting to think you are almost out of school!" One day Trent was listening to the radio when he heard a slow pop song. " I screamed out. I went more cool music. I thought about it. Moquel. If you say it right, it says like more cool, but with a African accent to it. That's why I came up with that!"

Friends and family started calling him Moquel. " I loved every minute of it!" Trent started focusing on his education to get though 12th grade. " I didnt write as much, but I did play a lot and kept on writing down lyrics for myself. I went though a jourtney of music. I found out more about myself with my mom, more about me and my feelings towards music" Trent said.

In Grade 12, Hira said she will never forget when she saw her son walking across the stage graduting. " It was amazing. Just to see him grow to a little boy with a guitar, learning to a man, a man with a guitar, who can write songs, and he can be a pretty good actor too (laughs)"

Now, Trent Moquel Exavoir is living in LA of California. " I love it out here!" Hira is in San Diego where she is a doctor at the local hospital. Lyric is a teacher at a local music school for the talented. " Though everything that happened, I'm so glad my family grew together and became big things! We put your promblems to the side and made them successful points in life. No negative! Just postive!" Now Moquel is going to take over the world with his dance and pop songs and his albums. " I will like to change it up a bit. Just really have passion in each area of album I do!"

UserPostedImage
◦ " I Love the Way (Debut Single) Released by Spice Records and Manager, DBM. Featured on Free Disc on Spice Maganize Return Issue. ◦

UserPostedImage
Spice Records-
Dark Music Management (London Offices)- Manager Emma Blunt.-

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[caution! it's by bikz47]
[b]

Edited by user 22 March 2010 07:03:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 08 January 2010 11:45:13(UTC)
Moquel

I will be blogging updates, news and current events with me on my official website! www.moquelpop.com Check out my new interent single " Reflections" now avaliable on itunes! Check it out! Artwork and more exciting things from Moquel coming soon! Keep updated with me on my Twitter, www.twitter.com/OfficialMoquel

Edited by user 10 January 2010 07:01:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 11 January 2010 12:06:52(UTC)
Moquel

Check out my updates on the my new signings and a new possibly album name I want to aim for!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 12 January 2010 13:33:32(UTC)
Moquel

Earlier Today, Moquel street MusicTeam announced eariler today that he signed with Dark Music Management. Please contract Dark Music to book Moquel for any work, gigs, or appererences!

" We want to say congratz to Moquel on the signings. We know he is very excited and happy he is signing with the management"
- Delia Williams, head of street team.

Moquel debut single will be coming soon with the talented label, Spice Records. Are you ready for Moquel to hit the scene?
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#5 Posted : 15 January 2010 11:28:34(UTC)
Moquel

Moquel and the team of Dark Music Management ruled out the debut album name of Moquel's debut album. Moquel being in New York, meeting with all of his street team and DMM and also Spice Records, while he was in New York, preparing for the hard work ahead, He also came up with a debut single name.

No date has been confirmed on when to confirm the two titles of his debut's projects.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 18 January 2010 09:48:52(UTC)
Moquel

BIG ANNOUCEMENT!

Moquel has two major annoucments later today on www.moquelpop.com!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#7 Posted : 19 January 2010 04:40:59(UTC)
Moquel

STAY TUNED FOR THE BIG ANNOUCMENT SOON REGARDING MOQUEL'S CARRER
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#8 Posted : 20 January 2010 10:49:20(UTC)
Moquel

Rising Star Moquel have already had so much success this year and the year have just began. Last week, he announced along with his management and label that his debut single name and his album titled is now signed to become the next project of Moquel's carrer. His debut single doesnt have a official release date or any information regarding the single, but it will sure hit your hard and nice with a nice slow hip songs for all music lovers out there. His manager, Emma Blunt have worked with Moquel for severel days now in NY with his skills and songwriting along with DBM Studios in London. So far, Moquel has archieved more into music and also he learning more about himself into of HIS music.

Quote:
It's a honor to really work with Emma and her dedication to music. I'm so happy to work with a team of passioned people with arts and music. Willing to put in work to recieve blessings with projects. It's a great expierence.

Moquel even already talking about future artwork he wants to do for his albums and single artwork.

Quote:
Artwork that really sends different messages and really points out the lyrics with the different artwork that signals what the single or artwork is about. Aiming towards have titles that texts what experience, life or etc with the artwork and music videos. It's like my own story in my OWN hands.

Moquel is also a big fan of Mrs Fierce!

" Very creative woman!"

Moquel is also planning with every single of his, have lyrics that go along with the single!

Quote:
Lyrics are a powerful part of music. I want people and fans to experience me, my dancing, my experience and my personal music though lyrics. I'm ready to make you all some great hits! I'm always demanded and determination to do bigger, better and more archieves as the years and months passed.

Moquel will be performing his music soon at the Wireless Longue on Febuary 1st 2010 at 8:00PM!

Quote:
I have this song titled " Reading Aspect of You" Really listen to what I'm saying when I'm singing. Febuary 1st!

His second major annoucment is just two days ago when DBM had to replace a musician in the World Sinner Tour featuring some of the most talented acts in music today.. Moquel told the story.

Quote:
I heard the phone ring and it was Emma. I though it was another call conference to come down to the studio and work, but it was a offer to replace the musician in the World Sinner Tour! I almost dropped the phone in my nachos in Barneys in New York. It was an unbelievable thing. Here I AM, just working to get my first single out, strugging in Cali to make my music big and here I'm am, going to be performing in front of MILLIONS of people for 1 month STRAIGHT! Dreams really do come true

He will be performing Febuary and March. Moquel is one crazy musician for the over 60 days he will be performing in front of screaming fans.

" I dont really have fans yet, but it's a blessing to just do something I love and that is perform"

Moquel is scheduled to be on the Monique Coleman Show on a interview this Thursday at 7:00PM on E, he will be talking about the big news of him replacing the famous icon.

UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#9 Posted : 21 January 2010 01:29:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Looking forward to your music and looking forward to seeing you.
Offline Moquel  
#10 Posted : 21 January 2010 07:56:10(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Stephanie Fierce: Looking forward to your music and looking forward to seeing you.

Moquel: Thank you. Heard about yoru cover. Cant wait to see you!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#11 Posted : 25 January 2010 03:07:00(UTC)
Moquel

1/24/10

Moquel's First TV Apperence!

Rising Star, not not famous got a call from Monique Coleman, the woman that gives unknown talent a choice to express thereself and their music on her show. Moquel apperence will be on E! Channel at 8:00PM on Wednesday, January 26th 2010. Moquel interview will blow you around, he revevles the inside track on the fight of againest Lyric and his mom, Hira. Also his sister Precious music inspiration from Moquel and also his coming soon big break on the Pop Sinner Tour next month! He reveles Wednesday! It airs and Moquel dishes!

Edited by user 25 January 2010 03:07:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#12 Posted : 26 January 2010 12:02:23(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Official poster for Moquel's performance at the Wireless Lounge.
UserPostedImage
(Made by me, Kamikaze Kate. The one, the only.)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Moquel  
#13 Posted : 29 January 2010 08:28:29(UTC)
Moquel

New Message From Moquel!

I really wanted to come on my website and just give you all some quick updates. Just meet with Emma and I have some great thing lined up for you guys. My debut single will be coming soon, sometimes in the upcoming months. I'm very excited about my debut album project I'm working on. It's a project where I feel great about, the project is different and something that is a path to a different me for my music. Every time I do write a song, or even perform a song, I choose the songs I record, write or perform for an reason. I just dont perform, just to perform. Most of my songs have special meaning to it and some of my songs I love to just have fun with. I'm really enjoying NY and the people I have meet the past weeks. Some amazing producers and talented songwriters that is experiencing my music to a further heights for you guys. I smile everyday I realize I'm doing something I love. I want you all to support my performance in Mexico City at the Wireless Longue at 8:00PM! I'm very excited about this performance because it's my first big performance and I'm performing two inspirational songs for you guys to really dig deep into and think about the lyrics. I have a nice guitar melody beat for you guys and then I have a fun, something freaky song for the performance attenders. I want to thank Emma for the love and support in this performance. Dark Blue have supported my ideas in my upcoming performances and projects. What I'm VERY excited about guys is that I'm opening act for the Pop Sinner Tour in the month of Febuary and March!! I'm very excited, guys LET ME WARN YOU! THIS TOUR IS THE BIGGEST TOUR OF 2010! The effects, backdrops, the dancing, the singing and the talent is just simply amazing in this tour! The reheresel and just the power in the whole performances are just a powerful thing. You can tell that the performancers on stage love what they do. It's my first tour that I have been on and I'm very excited to let these people further my music. I'm supperrrrr excited about the tour kicking off with me and more talented acts in Febuary. I'm going to Europe! I place I always wanted to visit when I was a kid, but never got a chance to go with my mom, but I'm going in the month of March. Meeting new people and meeting new types of angles of music, arts and entertainment is something what makes music what it is. You have to experience more to give more. So I'm happy, happy, happy and soo thrilled to be apart of the talented Fierce staff and the hardworkers to make the tour the best. Thank you Mrs Fierce, Emma, Delia, my street team for making one of my dreams come true! It's amazing to work with such amazing people. I'm really excited about 2010 and OF COURSE! Pop Sinner Tour with me, as featured act!!

Here is the tour dates with me:

Australia feat. Raven Comatose, Moquel & Daniel Waz Here
February 4, 2010 Brisbane Australia Brisbane Entertainment Centre
February 6, 2010 Sydney Acer Arena
February 7, 2010 *
February 8, 2010 Newcastle Newcastle Entertainment Centre
February 10, 2010 Melbourne Rod Laver Arena
February 11, 2010 *
February 12, 2010 Adelaide Adelaide Entertainment Centre

Asia & Japan feat. Raven Comatose, Moquel, Clear Vision & Ashleigh Noelle
February 15, 2010 Mumbai India MMRDA Grounds
February 16, 2010 Bangkok Thailand Impact Arena
February 17, 2010 Jakarta Indonesia JITEC Arena
February 19, 2010 Macau Macau Venetian Arena
February 21, 2010 Shanghai China Shanghai Indoor Stadium
February 22, 2010 Manila Philippines Fort Bonifacio
February 24, 2010 Seoul South Korea Olympic Gymnastics Arena
February 25, 2010
February 27, 2010 Taipei Taiwan Zhongshan Soccer Stadium

Europe feat. Raven Comatose, Moquel, Bret Tiger & Daniel Waz Here
March 1, 2010 London England The O2 Arena
March 3, 2010 *
March 4, 2010 *
March 7 2010 Stockholm Sweden Stockholm Globe Arena
March 9 2010 Helsinki Finland Hartwall Areena
March 11 2010 Arnhem Netherlands Gelredome
March 13 2010 London England Wembley Arena
March 14, 2010 Oberhausen Germany König Pilsener Arena
March 16 2010 Zaragoza Spain Feria De Muestras
March 18 2010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Estadio de Gran Canaria
March 20 2010 Santa Cruz de Tenerife Estadio Heliodoro Rodríguez López
March 22 2010 Velika Gorica Croatia Radnik Stadium
March 23 2010 Timişoara Romania Stadionul Dan Păltinişanu
Mach 25 2010 Athens Greece Olympic Stadium

See you guys allll there! Hugs and Kisses from Moquel and have fun! Debut single will be coming soon!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#14 Posted : 01 February 2010 05:59:30(UTC)
Moquel

Moquel First Public Performance!
(Mexico City, Mexico)

Moquel will be performing at the Wireless Longue on Febuary 1st 2010 at 8:00PM In Mexico City. Being Moquel first public performance, Moquel said:

Quote:
I have one good performance for you guys!

Moquel will be providing a roleplay on his performance along with the lyrics of the song. Come see Moquel perform his two written songs,

" Something Lovely" and " Around Circles of You"

UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#15 Posted : 01 February 2010 06:05:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
(Mexico City, Mexico)

Moquel will be performing at the Wireless Longue on Febuary 1st 2010 at 8:00PM In Mexico City. Being Moquel first public performance, Moquel said:

Quote:

Moquel will be providing a roleplay on his performance along with the lyrics of the song. Come see Moquel perform his two written songs,

Stephanie Fierce: Good luck and have fun. You won't foget what you wore and ate, trust me! ;)
Offline Moquel  
#16 Posted : 01 February 2010 06:09:01(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
(Mexico City, Mexico)

Quote:

Stephanie Fierce: Good luck and have fun. You won't foget what you wore and ate, trust me! ;)

Moquel: Thanks hun. I will spend you pics thought the Blackberry.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#17 Posted : 06 February 2010 10:26:26(UTC)
Moquel

New Message From Moquel About His First Official Release!

Hey fans and friends, this is Moquel here, just getting from the studio, I was laying down the vocals for a new song that I'm very intersed in releasing soon called " Sooner Then Love" I want to tell you guys to please support Spice Maganize First ISSUE back into the game. It's a great maganize and they have had some music success in the past and it's a huge success now, in the future. Please support my track that is in the Free Disc called " I Love The Way" It's a great song and guess what? It's the first official song I have released in my music carrer. So please support it and tell me your thoughts on it, thanks guys!

- Moquel

Moquel will be on the first issue back on Spice Maganize. His first official release single is " I Love the Way" written by Moquel and released by Spice Records and DBM. He is very excited for you guys to get the first back issue of Spice Maganize.
UserPostedImage
Offline Paul Silver  
#18 Posted : 06 February 2010 10:49:00(UTC)
Paul Silver

Paul Silver: I see a big future here!
Offline Aj  
#19 Posted : 06 February 2010 10:52:02(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Paul Silver wrote:
Paul Silver: I see a big future here!

Dude, I said he was going to be the biggest pop star in the world ages ago. Get with the times.

Liam
Offline Moquel  
#20 Posted : 16 February 2010 08:30:06(UTC)
Moquel

Hot Topic Online (HTO) Interviews rising star, Moquel

Edited by user 16 February 2010 08:33:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage