logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 27 January 2010 10:31:16(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
letter_from_the_band|tracklisting

01-26-10: this is the official site for all your sources for quarantine's next album; The Catalyst. it serves as the second half of quarantines successful Amneisa. unlike Amneisa this album is to be more guitar-orientated as Amneisa was more keyboard and bass then guitar. the first single will be "Inbetween". it is about trying to manage more then one thing in your life and you end up fucking it all up. sad i know but it's just the way it goes. we will be playing new songs from the album starting tonight. hope you all are excited as we are. The Catalyst will be out feb. 15th. "Inbetween" will be out feb. 2nd. everything you need to know on the album will be here!

tracklisting:

below is the tracklisting to "The Catalyst".
01. Inbetween
02. The Catalyst
03. Dismantle Repair
04. Secrets/Lies
05. Deliverance
06. Ashes To Dust
07. Catacombs
08. A Wolves Flesh
09. Let Down
10. I Am The Hang-Man

artwork:
UserPostedImage

single tracklisting:
01. Inbetween
02. ...She Turnt From The Light
03. Depressed

artwork:
UserPostedImage

album produced by jakey comatose and will be released through comatose records.

Edited by user 10 February 2010 13:58:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Regan  
#2 Posted : 01 February 2010 01:50:38(UTC)
Regan

Man

Two more days until "Inbetween" is released! We can't wait. Also I'll be announcing a huge surprise this week. It has nothing to do with Quarantine but I just thought I would let everyone know because the wait is making me anxious.
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#3 Posted : 02 February 2010 13:53:42(UTC)
Regan

Man

02-01-10: you can now purchase the first single from 'The Catalyst' now. click here for the 'InbetweenE.P."! this is the opening track from 'The Catalyst' and it is being inbetween life and death and how you must have patience in order to get anything in life and you need to value the time you have with others because you never know when your time is up. "The Catalyst" is our darkest record we've written. no joke. it's experimental and it's very haunting. this track is a perfect example on the sound. delayed distortion guitars, goth bass lines, up beat drums, and some intense vocals. this record is my favorite and i can tell will be our most playful record we have made. it's also raw. that was the main key. to make this record raw and in-your-face sort of.

i know this has nothing to do with quarantine but i wanted everyone to know that i am reforming A Static Theory. new line-up, new album. this will be my last album i am doing with that. i don't have a full line-up yet so i won't be revealing that until later. but i am so stoked for this! i just wanted to clear all the rumors except for some others that i will leave on hold. ;) so no casting thin shadows are not reuniting. in fact last i heard from anyone was just the other week for a first since we went our separate ways. i don't think we will make another record. it's in the past, and once it's the past it's done. i know it will upset alot but the future is always changing so don't look down about it. we might be back one day. enough of me rambling!

love always,
-rf

p.s. the release date for 'The Catalyst' has been changed to feb. 8th. we are gonna go head-to-head with our wonderful friend Jakey Comatose on the charts. he will be releasing his album the same day. also i think the boys in the waiting room will be releasing a new album to that sounds very promising.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#4 Posted : 02 February 2010 14:04:15(UTC)
Regan

Man

02-01-10: here is the official running time of each song:

01. Inbetween - 4:57
02. The Catalyst - 5:31
03. Dismantle Repair - 4:21
04. Secrets/Lies - 7:34
05. Deliverance - 2:59
06. Ashes To Dust - 4:29
07. Catacombs - 4:18
08. A Wolves Flesh - 3:00
09. Let Down - 3:58
10. I Am The Hang-Man - 6:48

trt: 45:55

like i said earlier this album was made to be an up-beat record. fans favorite so far live have been "The Catalyst", "Dismantle Repair", "Delieverance", "Catacombs", and "Let Down". i cant wait for the unplugged show to do these songs. songs from this album and "Rx" are the ones i'm looking to do the most. enough of that. there you have it!

-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#5 Posted : 07 February 2010 13:48:41(UTC)
Regan

Man

02-06-10: album comes out tuesday! we're gonna do a friendly rivalry with our good buddy jakey comatose who will be releasing his new album the same day. we're not gonna encourage you to buy our album but you all should check out his album. i've heard it already and it is some of the best music i've heard in a while. defintely will be on my playlist.

now here is something else i would like to verify...

i've been hearing rumors that we aren't going to be coming back after our tour and after this album is released. well thats a lie. we are only taking a short hiatus so the ones in the band who have side-projects can get them to finally come out. vincent plans to release bunker18s album before the tour is over and tour while we're on hiatus. once everyone is settled and rested up we plan to get back together and record a new album. in fact we have been recording new tracks already that we plan to come back to after the short break. i just wanted to let everyone know WE ARE NOT BREAKING UP! i in fact want to do quarantine for ever if it stays this way. ever since we invited jakey comatose to produce our second album it has been a blast! we owe him a huge thanks because i was literally on the edge of giving up. no joke.

just thought i would let everyone know and we will be aftermath4 and mashfest this year! can't wait. so stoked.

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline troy211619  
#6 Posted : 07 February 2010 13:52:05(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Regan wrote:
02-06-10: album comes out tuesday! we're gonna do a friendly rivalry with our good buddy jakey comatose who will be releasing his new album the same day. we're not gonna encourage you to buy our album but you all should check out his album. i've heard it already and it is some of the best music i've heard in a while. defintely will be on my playlist.

now here is something else i would like to verify...

i've been hearing rumors that we aren't going to be coming back after our tour and after this album is released. well thats a lie. we are only taking a short hiatus so the ones in the band who have side-projects can get them to finally come out. vincent plans to release bunker18s album before the tour is over and tour while we're on hiatus. once everyone is settled and rested up we plan to get back together and record a new album. in fact we have been recording new tracks already that we plan to come back to after the short break. i just wanted to let everyone know WE ARE NOT BREAKING UP! i in fact want to do quarantine for ever if it stays this way. ever since we invited jakey comatose to produce our second album it has been a blast! we owe him a huge thanks because i was literally on the edge of giving up. no joke.

just thought i would let everyone know and we will be aftermath4 and mashfest this year! can't wait. so stoked.

love,
-rf

This is epic, two great albums by two great artists released on the same day!!
-Troy Mascenon(Reckoner)
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline gumba  
#7 Posted : 07 February 2010 21:42:10(UTC)
gumba

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm going to burst. Can't wait til one of my minions returns with this album tomorrow morning

- Stephen Holland
Pilot are: Nick Edmondson (vocals, guitar), Clint Walkingshaw (guitar, vocals), Murrray Catalano (guitar, keys), Andrew Blackwell (bass), Stephen Holland (drums, vocals)

Pants Festival are: Andrew "Rooster" Dunnell (vocals), Kuhilan "Ku" Gounder (guitar), Stephen "Popa" Poepjes (guitar, vocals), Clinton "Gandy" Gandy (bass), Matt Hanson (drums, vocals)

Labrats are: Milton Mitchell (vocals, synths, guitar), Lara Branik (guitar), Liam Mitchell (synths, turntables), Preston Abelford (bass), Bonnie Snell (drums)
Offline Regan  
#8 Posted : 08 February 2010 05:04:14(UTC)
Regan

Man

02-07-10: scratch that i'm a total idiot! album will be out tomorrow. i said tuesday last night. don't know why i thought the 8th was tuesday...

anyways. our next single from the album will be "Wolves Flesh". we plan to have it out before the end of next weekend so be on the lookout for that! so we have been rehearsing for the unplugged show at the end of this month we're gonna do and i thought what better way then to show the fans what songs to expect. i'm gonna leave some out for some surprises but here is most of the songs we plan to play acoustic:

inbetween
wolves flesh
ashes to dust
i am the hang-man
disappearer
jigsaw/losing my mind
house of cards
a sign of fear
the republic
red skies

thats most of em. as i said i want to leave some songs out as a surprise. we plan to do around 22 songs at this concert. some covers, some old songs, some new ones. this is going to be a night no one wants to miss if they're a quarantine fan no doubt!

love,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#9 Posted : 09 February 2010 14:43:06(UTC)
Regan

Man

Album was released today! We are so happy. It debuted at number 3 across the world and did really well on the first week for charts!

UserPostedImage

01. Inbetween[Futrell/Comatose]
02. The Catalyst[Futrell/Hale]
03. Dismantle Repair[Futrell]
04. Secrets/Lies[Futrell]
05. Deliverance[Hale]
06. Ashes To Dust[Futrell]
07. Catacombs[Hale]
08. A Wolves Flesh[Futrell/Comatose/Hale]
09. Let Down[Futrell]
10. I Am The Hang-Man[Hale]

[ ] = Who lyrics are done by
Notes:
Produced By: Jakey Comatose & Quarantine
All Songs Written By: Quarantine
Additional Backup Vocals On Tracks 2, 8, 10 By: Jakey Comatose
Recorded At: Quarantines Tour Bus
Label: Comatose Records
Artwork By: Austin Simmons
Quarantine Is And Always Will Be:
Regan Futrell - Vocals, Guitars
Alan Kidd - Drums
Vincent Hale - Vocals, Guitar
Austin Simmons - Bass
Thanks To: Jakey Comatose! If it wasn't for you we wouldn't still be doing this most likely. Pilot, The Nimrods, Raven Comatose, Reckoner(Best young band to be out there right now!), Chimera, Transferium Project, PANIC!, Everyone at Comatose Records, Any band we left out that has toured with us and inspired us, and we thank you for making us do this!

The next single will be "Wolves Flesh" and will be released on February 13th.

You can buy the album here!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#10 Posted : 10 February 2010 13:55:32(UTC)
Regan

Man

Quarantines 4th album "The Catalyst" moved up to number 1 world wide! He had this to say:

"First off I want to thank everyone who is supporting us at the moment. I was starting to get second thoughts on these two albums and they have both turned out to be a bigger success then any kind of success I have had through my music career. So not only do I want to thank you but I want to thank Jakey Comatose for not only pushing this band but for pushing me to keep doing music. Before I recorded "Rx" and while I was on tour with Casting Thin Shadows I wanted to leave the music scene behind. Then when Jakey Comatose helped on "Rx" it turned everything around because I have now found a bigger success then I have ever had. Not only me but everyone in this band. We are thankful and we want to thank everyone and hope to see you on the tour and at the festivals we'll be playing at. The unplugged show is still on and we are so anxious! Thanks once again.

-Regan(Quarantine)"

The band claim to be making a live album to be released before they go on hiatus. It's only a rumor though and has not been confirmed.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline troy211619  
#11 Posted : 11 February 2010 08:39:50(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Regan wrote:
Quarantines 4th album "The Catalyst" moved up to number 1 world wide! He had this to say:

"First off I want to thank everyone who is supporting us at the moment. I was starting to get second thoughts on these two albums and they have both turned out to be a bigger success then any kind of success I have had through my music career. So not only do I want to thank you but I want to thank Jakey Comatose for not only pushing this band but for pushing me to keep doing music. Before I recorded "Rx" and while I was on tour with Casting Thin Shadows I wanted to leave the music scene behind. Then when Jakey Comatose helped on "Rx" it turned everything around because I have now found a bigger success then I have ever had. Not only me but everyone in this band. We are thankful and we want to thank everyone and hope to see you on the tour and at the festivals we'll be playing at. The unplugged show is still on and we are so anxious! Thanks once again.

-Regan(Quarantine)"

The band claim to be making a live album to be released before they go on hiatus. It's only a rumor though and has not been confirmed.

Troy:Told you this was gonna be epic!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Regan  
#12 Posted : 16 February 2010 10:22:11(UTC)
Regan

Man

troy211619 wrote:
Regan wrote:

-Regan(Quarantine)"

Troy:Told you this was gonna be epic!

Thanks!

Second single "Ashes To Dust" has been released.

Quarantine have released the second single from "The Catalyst". The second single "Ashes To Dust" includes a B-Side and a demo to a new song the band have re-recorded that might be on the next album and a track from the bands debut E.P.

Single Tracklist:
01. Ashes To Dust
02. Insomnia(Demo)
03. The Core

Produced By: Jakey Comatose
Tracks Written And Performed By: Quarantine

Buy the single here!

So here is what is to come with the future of the band:
We are going on a hiatus so we can get our side-projects done with but that doesn't mean we're breaking up! We are already writing and demoing for album four so soon as we're done with our side-projects we'll already be half way done with the album when we get back. "Insomnia" is a different type of song for us. Very experimental and raw. "...She Turnt From The Light" and "Depressed"(Both B-Sides On Inbetween E.P.) are both B-Sides from "The Catalyst". We're finding more success everyday. Our new single scored a number one hit in the US and top ten everywhere else. Life is good. The new album will be experimental but at the same time more upbeat and more in-your-face sorta. Really been digging out progressive rock so you can say that plays a huge factor with our new songs we've been writing lately too but not to much and we're not gonna become some band that sounds the same after every song no sir. Thats enough of the new album. We still plan to do our unplugged show and release a B-Sides album, re-release "Salvation", release unplug show. So theres enough Quarantine to go around!

-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline ExitMusic  
#13 Posted : 16 February 2010 10:27:28(UTC)
ExitMusic

Man

Mike: "One of my favourate bands. Keep it up lads you're fucking amazing."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Exit: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk...