logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 09 June 2010 07:21:23(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
UserPostedImage
news | tour | releases | info

news:
03/06/13:
greetings! check the latest updates[pg. 3] for 'SwanSongs'.

07/30/12:
been to long. here's the deal. new album is half way done. gonna be called 'SwanSongs' we're still continuing we're 'To The Surface' left off at and going for a more heavier sound but also very ambient. but on to other things. until then enjoy this new e.p. on us. 3 tracks recorded early on in the recording session. 'Jager' tracklist: 01. jager 02. lake gaston 03. underneath your skin. buy it here. it was produced by us and track two is a cover from our old friends the waiting room. enjoy. we'll keep you updated.
-rf

tour:

_currently in the lab not on the road.

releases:
For The Liers, The Cheaters, and The Backstabbers - Debut Album - Midnight/Mythic Records
Salvation E.P. - Part I II III - Trilogy E.P. - Midnight/Mythic Records
Rx - Second Studio Album - Midnight/Mythic Records
Amneisa/The Catalyst - Third Studio Album(Double Album) - Comatose Records
Salvation[Reissued w/ bonus track] - Midnight/Mythic Records
Glasshouse - Fourth Studio Album - Comatose Records
Oriental - Fifth Studio Album - Comatose Records
Live From Carolina Crossroads: Quarantine Unplugged! - All Live & Acoustic Album - Comatose Records
See The Hole In The Sky?: The B-Sides & Rarities of Quarantine - Vol. I II III - B-Sides & Rarities Album - Comatose Records/The Cerebral Collection
Dreamcatcher E.P. - The Cerebral Collection
To The Surface - Sixth Studio Album - The Cerebral Collection
Jager E.P. - The Cerebral Collection

info:
UserPostedImage
from left-to-right: vincent hale, austin simmons, alan kidd, colin floyd, & regan futrell

quarantine is:
regan futrell - vocals, guitar, keyboard/piano
alan kidd - drums, backup vocals
austin simmons - bass guitar, backup vocals
vincent hale - vocals, guitar
colin floyd - dj/keyboardist

quarantine appear to be signed with the cerebral collection.

Edited by user 07 March 2013 07:52:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Regan  
#2 Posted : 09 June 2010 07:26:16(UTC)
Regan

Man

06/08/10:
the first single from 'Glasshouse' has been released! You can buy the first single 'Descending Doves' right here.

in case you forgot here is the tracklist to the fourth studio album 'Glasshouse' which will be out every where june 15th!

album cover:
UserPostedImage

01. Infidel
02. Purgatory
03. Descending Doves
04. Glasshouse
05. Vanishing(Ghost Song)
06. Reflection
07. Secondary Colours
08. Through Hell & Back
09. Disposition
10. Tabula Rasa

we will go ahead and confirm our first guest for our world tour that is being mapped out right now as we speak! the opener will be Mind! we are still orgainizing the tour and looking for suitable openers who catch our eyes. more news later!

-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Synxhard  
#3 Posted : 09 June 2010 10:07:57(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Holy shit man! Opening night tonight! So stoked to get the honor of opening for you guys, such a legendary and powerful band, these four dates with yall, us, and The Waiting Room are gonna shred, brother! Let's go tear up the night!

-Stanley Vince
Junkhead

OOC: Fantastic lay out, you're one of the if not the most underrated/under commented rp'er out here, keep it up.

Edited by user 09 June 2010 10:09:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 09 June 2010 14:13:52(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
erich:we'll see you guys in miami.the magic city could use a good kick in the ass.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Regan  
#5 Posted : 14 June 2010 03:19:28(UTC)
Regan

Man

06/13/10:
here are our world tour dates with the great band Mind and now confirmed to play on all dates will be The Waiting Room. we are trying to get the band Reckoner on tour with us but they got some dates they got to play in July so maybe they can join in late?

here are the dates to the Glasshouse world tour!

European Tour - Openers: Mind, The Waiting Room
07/03/10 - Bucharest, Romania
07/04/10 - Budapest, Hungary
07/05/10 - Bratislava, Slovakia
07/06/10 - Prague, Czech Republic
07/08/10 - Warsaw, Poland
07/09/10 - Kiev, Ukraine
07/10/10 - Moscow, Russia
07/12/10 - St. Petersburg, Russia

North American Tour - Openers: Mind, The Waiting Room
07/16/10 - Quebec, Canada
07/17/10- Montreal, Canada
07/18/10 - Ottawa, Canada
07/19/10 - Winnipeg, Canada
07/20/10 - Vancouver, Canada
07/22/10 - New York, NY - Hot Topic Arena
07/24/10 - Seattle, USA
07/25/10 - San Francisco, USA
07/26/10 - Los Angeles, USA
07/27/10 - Las Vegas, USA
07/29/10 - Dallas, USA
07/31/10 - Miami, USA
08/02/10 - Chicago, USA
08/03/10 - Washington D.C., USA
08/05/10 - Detroit, USA
08/08/10 - Toronto, Canada
08/10/10 - New York, USA
08/11/10 - Boston, USA
08/13/10 - Atlanta, USA
08/14/10 - Virginia, USA

Asian Tour - Openers: Mind, The Waiting Room
08/20/10 - Tokyo, Japan
08/21/10 - Osaka, Japan
08/23/10 - Shanghai, China
08/24/10 - Beijing, China
08/26/10 - Bangkok, Thailand
08/28/10 - Bombay, India
08/29/10 - New Delhi, India
08/30/10 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Australian and New Zealander tour - Openers: Mind, The Waiting Room
09/01/10 - Adelaide, Australia
09/02/10 - Melbourne, Australia
09/03/10 - Canberra, Australia
09/04/10 - Sydney, Australia
09/06/10 - Auckland, New Zealand
09/07/10 - Wellington, New Zealand

the band also released its second single from the upcoming glasshouse 'Purgatory' which features jakey comatose on back up vocals and on guitar and keyboard. you can buy the single here!

info:
tracklist:
01. Purgatory
02. Gardens
03. Purgatory(Lake Gaston Acoustic Session)

label: Comatose Records
Produced By: Jimmy Him
Co-Produced By: Jakey Comatose
Additional Backup Vocals, Guitar, and keyboard done by: Jakey Comatose on track 1
Recorded At: Lake Gaston, NC

Glasshouse comes out Tuesday!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Laurelles1  
#6 Posted : 14 June 2010 03:25:08(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: I can't wait for this tour! It's going to be awesome! I also love The Waiting Room, so it'll be cool to perform with them as well. And if Reckoner get on, this tour will officially be the best of the year. We've performed with them and they do not dissappoint.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Regan  
#7 Posted : 21 June 2010 10:03:22(UTC)
Regan

Man

Thanks man! It's been an awesome tour so far!
-Regan

06/20/10:
sorry we haven't been able to update everyone in so long. we recently shot a new video for "Vanishing(Ghost Song)" the acoustic ballad of a ghost story that is legendary at lake gaston where we recorded "Glasshouse". oh yeah! the album is out worldwide by the way! we haven't been able to get on due to shooting the video and recording an acoustic session we did at the lake where we recorded the album. so here is the info on the album:

01. Infidel
02. Purgatory
03. Descending Doves
04. Glasshouse
06. Reflection
07. Secondary Colours
08. Through Hell & Back
09. Disposition
10. Tabula Rasa

label: comatose records
produced by: jimmy him
co-produced on tracks 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10 by: jakey comatose
additional string arrangements on tracks 4, 5, 7, 9, and 10 by: jakey comatose
additional vocals and guitar on tracks 1, 4, 8 by: jimmy him
additional vocals and keyboard on tracks 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8 by: jakey comatose
all songs written by: quarantine
all lyrics by: regan futrell
artwork by: austin simmons
the band thanks: jimmy him and the rest of the nimrods, jakey comatose, every band we have toured with, and everyone who has been there since day 1.

a message from regan:
"I know listening to this album it sounds like a different me but this album was to be made for something all of us in the band have been through. the human struggle is a hard fought battle. this album drew influence from jakey comatose being in the hospital the most. that guy got my head straight and got me back into music more than i have ever been before. the whole band was up all night and day writing these songs on this album and i have to say i think this album has became my favorite of all the albums i have ever been involved with. it's exactly how i feel about everything in life right now and i hold the songs to be personal but to have a message that there is hope. tabula rasa is a song of hope because thats something we all have. enough of me talking. enjoy the album!
love,
rf."

you can buy the album here!

the next single "Vanishing(Ghost Song)" will be out June 22nd. here is the tracklist:

01. Vanishing(Ghost Song)
02. Vanishing(Ghost Song)(Lake Gaston Acoustic Session)
03. Crack The Skye

now for the next album we do want to do a new one but not to soon. we're already in talk of what direction we are taking for the next album but these albums for quarantine are starting to take a lot more time for us since we do try to outdo ourselves with every album but we are already brainstorming for the next album and we are looking to self-produce the next one ourselves. we plan to film and record us live this summer on tour so we can release a live dvd but we will have to see. we really want to capture our performance at aftermath this year and release it so that'll probally most likely be what we do.

we also plan to release an acoustic e.p. sometime in the future but thatll be for later.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#8 Posted : 04 July 2010 17:14:33(UTC)
Regan

Man

07/04/10:
we have released our fourth and last single from 'Glasshouse'. it is secondary colours and through hell & back was released with it as well to make it a double single. the b-side is an acoustic version of reflection we recorded while recording the album. we decided for this to be our last single because we already have a whole new album written and plan to go in the studio to record it soon. we have over 15 songs written and if done right we have the tracklisting just how we want it. we are trying to record these songs with jakey because we want to make sure we are not rushing this album and that it won't suck haha. the name of the album is Oriental and we debut one new song from it the other night called "Bodysnatcher". the album is more guitar based but it is still experimental. it is more darker, up-beat, experimental, and heavier. however it is the same band you all have been listening to. we wrote these songs during soundcheck and they are came out great! if we get this album out before our tour is over it will be great but if we don't then it might be awhile before our next album due to regan and alan doing a new casting thin shadows album and tour. this is defintely not going to be our last album by any hopes if you all think that. we plan to still record and tour when regan is done with casting thin shadows. the album should be out if not the end of the month then in august. here is where you can buy the new single "Secondary Colours":
http://www.therockstarga...ingle.asp?SingleID=16705

tour is going good. our album is still doing good. we recently got a 5/5 review on one of our shows and a 4/5 album review in the new chaos magazine that came out. you should check it out its a great magazine. nothing else new really. regan is producing the new fear album while we are on the road, vincents writing and recording a new bunker18 album, and we're all just chilling and enjoying ourselves having a great time. if anything new comes up we will update you. in the meantime check out our new video for secondary colours and be on the lookout for the through hell & back video. until next time.

austin simmons
thecerebral_collection:
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#9 Posted : 05 July 2010 05:57:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: Well deserved!
Offline Regan  
#10 Posted : 19 July 2010 09:54:10(UTC)
Regan

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Daniel: Well deserved!

Thanks!
-Regan Futrell

07/18/10: if you haven't heard we have a new album that comes out tuesday called Oriental and the first single Eta Carinae has been released. now on this album we wrote these songs during soundcheck and took them to the fullest. we don't expect this album to do as good as others but we do know that the songs we wrote we put our heart and soul into them and don't really care who dislikes them or anything like that. so to the critics who say this album isn't great go fuck yourself is what im trying to say.

the album is dark, moody, melodic, experimental, and progressive rock. it was really influenced by the loss of some close family members we have lost over the years while we've been on tour. it sucks but as the time changes we have to move forward. the next album won't be much as rushed as this one was. we were excited with these new songs and couldn't wait any longer to record them so we did on the days we had off of our tour.

now the next thing is we're gonna get this world tour over. we're gonna release an all acoustic album soon and a three disc b-sides and rarities album then when alan and i are done with casting thin shadows we're gonna come back and make new music for quarantine! we will be back and better then ever!

you can buy the single here!

the album tracklist and artwork:
UserPostedImage

tracklist:
01. Bodysnatcher
02. Street Corpse
03. Cerebral Cortex
04. Vardøger
05. Kriyamana Karma
06. Eta Carinae
07. Day Seven: The Crack in the Sky
08. The Distinction of People
09. Septentrional
10. Metonym

hope to see you all on tour! we've already begun playing most of the new songs live.

-regan futrell
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#11 Posted : 20 July 2010 01:14:51(UTC)
Regan

Man

07/19/10: the album has been released in some countries today but comes out in the US and UK tomorrow but here is the personal info on the album:

01. Bodysnatcher
02. Street Corpse
03. Cerebral Cortex
04. Vardøger
05. Kriyamana Karma
06. Eta Carinae
07. Day Seven: The Crack in the Sky
08. The Distinction of People
09. Septentrional
10. Metonym

Produced By: Quarantine
All Songs Written & Performed By: Quarantine
Artwork By: Austin Simmons
Label: Comatose Records
All Lyrics Written By: Regan Futrell & Vincent Hale
Thanks: Jakey Comatose, The Nimrods, Mind, Junkhead, The Waiting Room, Fear, The fans, and any band who has toured or performed with us on the same stage. It's been a pleasure!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#12 Posted : 21 July 2010 10:02:38(UTC)
Regan

Man

07/20/10: album can be bought here! it debut at number one we back on top! thanks everyone who has been a help to building this band up. really mean it! more news soon.
-austin simmons
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#13 Posted : 24 July 2010 15:47:46(UTC)
Regan

Man

07/24/10: in celebration of the albums great sales and chart we decided to release a new single and it is "Kriyamana Karma" it has two alternate versions of the song that all 3 are very different mixes we came up with and had a hard time choosing which mix should be on the new album but the two that didn't make it got put on this single cause we felt all 3 versions were really good.

tracklist:
01. Kriyamana Karma
02. Sanchita Karma
03. Prarabdha Karma

you can buy the single here. it is a fast-tempo progressive rock song and has our experimental roots thrown into them. its one of our favorite songs from the new album and we hope everyone enjoys it!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#14 Posted : 29 July 2010 09:20:29(UTC)
Regan

Man

07/28/10: we want to thank everyone who has been out to the shows and buying the new album. "Oriental" was written to have a more experimental vibe which i think you can all hear in the albums closer which features an electronic drumkit alan used and a piano having a bass following it. the album wasn't written to be a return to roots for us since our first album is pretty much our heaviest record we've done but it was written to have people love it mixing it with all styles we have tend to use on past cds but still being original and different. i think we accomplished that. our next single will be "The Distinction of People". it was written in anger towards the way us humans tend to treat each other. i'm not a soft guy but it would be a better world without all the assholes in the world and thats the truth. i guess you can say it was written for that and the way i feel about losing my closest friends in the music world without seeing them one more time.

in honor of "Glasshouse" and "Oriental" being successful we will release not only a three disc b-sides album when we go on hiatus but a live acoustic cd/dvd of ten songs we did acoustic from all five albums. it will feature some hits and some of our favorites. that cd will be out before the b-sides album in which the acoustic album will come out mid-august or late august while the b-side album will come out in october. we love our fans so much and we hate we have to go on another hiatus after this tour but it will be the last time we will until we decide not to do this anymore which we will always keep doing Quarantine till one of us is dead and thats not gonna happen. i'm writing and recording bit by bit on casting thin shadows new album and at the same time producing fears new album and reckoners new album. thats about all i got. i thought i'd like to write something up here since i aint done it in awhile.

love,
-rf.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#15 Posted : 31 July 2010 10:49:03(UTC)
Regan

Man

This Tuesday the 3rd single from "Oriental" will be released. It will be The Distinction of People.

Tracklist:
01. The Distinction of People
02. Ghost of Persia
03. Cerebral Cortex(bunker18 remix)

Artwork:
UserPostedImage

We will be headlining tomorrow night at Animal Fest right before Jakey Comatose takes the stage! Come out for a fun time and some surprises!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#16 Posted : 04 August 2010 02:10:55(UTC)
Regan

Man

08/03/10: the third single has been released! you can buy the new single right here. the song is about differences you have with people in the world and how we all think alike and dislike of each others minds.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#17 Posted : 19 August 2010 06:58:51(UTC)
Regan

Man

08/18/10: sorry for no updates everyone. our fourth and final single was released the other day. you can buy Street Corpse single right here. this song is about one of my friends from high school who drove drunk and got killed in a car accident me and him both were in. i'm not going to tell the whole story but it was a life lesson learned.

onto other news...

quarantine will be releasing its first all acoustic live cd/dvd on august 31st. its called "Live From Carolina Crossroads: Quarantine Unplugged!"

Tracklisting is right here and an album cover will be revealed before then:

01. Cable-Car
02. Purgatory
03. The Distinction of People
04. Eta Carinae
06. Walking Through Walls
07. The Reaper/12.21.2012
08. Descending Doves
09. Ashes to Dust
10. Minus

this is our way to show thanks to the fans who been coming to see us since we've released 'Rx'. its only the begginning because we're gonna release a b-sides and rarities triple cd package in late September or early October while we are on hiatus. i'm trying to find a way quarantine can get in the studio and record a new e.p. to have for a preview of our next album before we record the next album. hopefully something will work out but anyways sorry for the update and the album cover for the cd/dvd will be posted later.

thanks,
-rf
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Synxhard  
#18 Posted : 19 August 2010 08:31:23(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
'Street Corpse', eh? Must've been some gnarly whiplash to get that name. Best I ever did was 'Windshield Corpse'. Bummer, seems I was missing out on some quality inspiration, severed by seat-belts and what not.

-Jimmy Sullivan
Black Gold Reign
Offline Regan  
#19 Posted : 09 September 2010 07:22:09(UTC)
Regan

Man

09/08/10:
tour is over. thanks to everyone who came out and support us! everyone who bought "Glasshouse" and "Oriental" and the ones who are buying our new live acoustic album! it means a lot to us. our next release for our fans since they mean the world to us is a 3-disc b-sides album. here is the complete tracklist to "See The Hole In The Sky?: The B-Sides & Rarities of Quarantine".

See The Hole In The Sky?: The B-Sides & Rarities of Quarantine volume I - out sept. 21st
01. Demons Smile While Angels Scream[FTL,TC,&TB]
02. Crash!, Kill!, Die![Rx]
03. Living In Colour(Acoustic)[Rx]
04. Shrooms[Rx]
05. Telekenikis[Rx]
06. Airbag Light[Rx]
07. Wonderful(Adam Ant Cover)[Rx]
08. Ashes To Dust(bunker18 remix)[The Catalyst]
09. Crack The Sky(Day Seven: The Crack In The Sky Demo)[Oriental]
10. Gardens[Amnesia]

Volume II - out oct. 7th
01. Surburbs[Rx]
02. Mind Control[Rx]
03. The Catalyst(Acoustic Demo)[The Catalyst]
04. Imaginary Friend[Glasshouse]
05. Tabula Rasa(Acoustic)[Glasshouse]
06. Unravel(bunker18 remix)[Amnesia]
07. The Funeral[Rx]
08. Mirror, Mirror(Reflection Early Demo)[The Catalyst]
09. Reflection(Lake Gaston Acoustic Session)[Glasshouse]
10. Inception(Mind-Control ver. 2.0)[Rx]

Volume III: - out oct. 22nd
01. The Deceit[Salvation]
02. End of the World Party[FTL,TC,&TB]
03. Cryptside[The Catalyst]
04. Bodysnatcher(bunker18 remix)[Oriental]
05. Cerebral Cortex(bunker18 remix)[Oriental]
06. Ghost of Persia[Oriental]
07. Supernova[Oriental]
08. I Am The Hang-Man(Live)[The Catalyst]
09. Eta Carinae(Acoustic)[Oriental]
10. Approaching Deaf[Rx]

[] = what album session it came from.
some songs appear as b-sides to a single that the album was from..

now for the hiatus...
regan and alan will be recording a new casting thin shadows record thn go on tour with it.
vincent will be releasing a new bunker18 record and going on tour.
i will be taking a break but at the same time ima try to get better at the bass and write songs that might can be used for the next quarantine album. i might join vincent filling in bass for his band live.

its been a great run with this band and we cant wait to see what the future holds for us. thats all. check back later for album cover to the b-sides album and an exclusive single that should be coming out for it.
-austin simmons
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#20 Posted : 14 October 2010 07:25:16(UTC)
Regan

Man

10/13/10: sorry about the long delay but the first volume of b-sides & rarities was released today. you can buy it here. volume II will be released on october 30th and the third one will be announced at the time the second one comes out.

after the box set is fully released we will be releasing a special 3 track e.p. we've put together of some songs that MIGHT appear on our next album.

UserPostedImage
tracklisting:
01. Demons Smile While Angels Scream[FTL,TC,&TB]
02. Crash!, Kill!, Die![Rx]
03. Living In Colour(Acoustic)[Rx]
04. Shrooms[Rx]
05. Telekenikis[Rx]
06. Airbag Light[Rx]
07. Wonderful(Adam Ant Cover)[Rx]
08. Ashes To Dust(bunker18 remix)[The Catalyst]
09. Crack The Sky(Day Seven: The Crack In The Sky Demo)[Oriental]
10. Gardens[Amnesia]

On the next album Vincent will have more singing in it like he did on "Glasshouse" and it probally won't be out until 2011. Regan and Alan are working on CTS while Vincent is recording a third album and preparing for the warped tour which bunker18 will be on this year. check back here for more updates.

-austin.
thecerebral_collection: