logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 25 September 2011 02:53:20(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Quote:
I have yet to archieve what I always wanted to archieve, albums dropped, lost tracks and I still feel like I'm a debut artist when music has been living in me forever..

The morning rises to a New York apartment to Radio Vine walking out with prouducer Gia, walking behind her as an black truck is waiting in front of her. She looks outside the window, staring at the high building that she passes by. She turns to Gia. " You ever wonder where will all this will go when the world is over?" Gia looks at Radio with a concered look and then smiles. " You worry so much honey, just live in the moment." She looks back outside the window with a response, pulls out a notebook and pen to write at the top of the paper, ' Falling Dreams'

The car comes to a stop into a dark alley, she looks at Gia. " Where are we?" Gia opens the door and closes it, leaving Radio in the car clueless. She starts to take deep breath as she gets out of the car, slapping the door to a door that is on the side of a tall brick building closes slowly. She takes to walk slowly towards the door to bright show lights shining behind her. She turns around, coming out of the light is the talented Danny Allen. Radio runs to him, " what the fuck is going on?" Danny looks at Radio crazy. " Calm down.." She takes her hands off his edgy blue suit coat that mixes well with his dress pants. " We are at the beginning all over again.." Radio looks with a dry look to Danny. He begins to walk in front of her to Radio walking behind him, walking towards the black door on the side of brick building.

Radio walks in to a lot of action going on. Danny is still leading the way to a studio with severel pages of written music laying on the floor. " Remember this.." Radio shakes her head. A scene from the Color Me music video when Radio first debuted is shown, the scene where she is singing in the studio to many pages falling down to the ground. Radio opens her eyes. " Come.." Danny saids.

The begin to walk to a hallway full of red doors, they begin to walk down the hallway to stopping at other door, the door says, " In my Skin." Danny opens to bright lights that shines though, Radio follows. Inside the room, a flashback of Radio is seen on stage with a live band in the back, singing and performing, running away stage with a bright yellow sheet following her as she runs across the stage singing the hook to her second most successful single. The Radio on stage, stops and reaches out to the present Radio. Radio eyes are full with water as tears drop from her eyes, she begins to walk slowly to the hand, reaching out when she gets to the beginning of the stage. The flashback Radio looks down, " You always said you wanted to be a superstar, what are you now? Just another fucking artist who everyone is losting hope over, now, I know you have a lot of success left, you are not just a woman with promblems, you are talent BITCH! You ARE MUSIC!" A bright light shines thought the screen.

ROSE MARY MUSIC VIDEO SEEK PEEK

Fog covers a church house with a green light up cross everyone on a hill full of them, with a tall white building church with the statue of Rose Mary on top. Many people with long white dresses on, some of them tore and destoryed walks creeply up the hill, in seconds many full the hill. The church door opens slowly to many people with masks on, white masks with red makeup that shows red tears dropping from the black eyes are on the knees crawling. They crawl very slowly to a loud yellow dress walking among the shadows in the fog. The people who are crawling comes to a stop, the creepy hill people comes to a stop, some of them broken down in pieces with amazing body movement. To the sound of loud electrica guiters, the sound of sweet punk hardcore music but settled tones of guiters that blends in well with the bass drums. A white hand rises slowly from the fog, the camera rises, the crawls opens their mouth slowly. It fades out.
UserPostedImage