logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 28 November 2011 04:43:13(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

VINE & ZULLA CREATIONS PRESENTS

STARRING RADIO VINE

ONLY LOVE CAN HURT

Dust starts to full the camera to a white truck in a dark road where a hand is hanging out the driver seat window, a white dry hand with blood on the plum of the hand. The camera zooms in on the hand, the hand moves really slowly. On the plum of the hand in blood writes, 'Betrayal' Footsteps are heard walking towards the white truck; Red high heels are walking slowly towards the truck, when it reaches it. She takes the hand with aggestion and puts a cross on the hand as the car engine is heard and takes off to dust leaving behind. The face of Radio is shown, wearing dark makeup with her hair long in stunning waves with her yellow cross on her bottom lip and a sharp of a heart on her forehead. A tear drops from her eyes as she looks down as the camera follows. A pile of water is underneath her as a man in the water is fighting with Radio; he pushes her to a wall as her body language looks frighten by the aggestion in the man's anger. She looks back up to the camera, to start off singing the first emotional verse of the song, sounds as if she is singing it acapella as she sings it with emotion and with a slow pace. She touches her face while singing to wipe off the tears as she stares deeply into the camera. She looks to the right to an apporch of a new scene.

A room full of dirty sheets flying in the air from all the fans and air in the room and a severel light candles around a black grand piano. She is behind it with a white dress on and a red leathe jacket as she plays the dramatic pattern of the instrumentals. She moves her head, as she feels the piano moving her spirit in a way. She looks up to the air to one candle being blown out. She sings the chrous loudly and with pride as the candles start to become brighter and the sheets flying all over the place. She then gets up to stand on top of the piano to the camera circling around her while she continues to sing the chrous. At the end of the chrous, she jumps down to floor to another scene approches.

A white casket surroading by severel people in black and white clothing are crying and listening to a woman with circles around her eyes, wearing a long black dress with an makeup effects of a cracked face and her heart is out of her shirt, it's broken in half. " We have all been hurt.." A picture of Radio, smiling is shown above the casket. " But this young lady... was hurt by the thing we all call.. love.. a thing we never thought could hurt us like this.." The weather starts to get dark as the woman looks up to the sky. " But she wont rest until she passes on the message.." All the people look to the right to a graveyard, severel people walking with white masks on with red teardrops and some with black masks with white teardrops walking behind a woman with white mask also with red tears dropping. They walk fast as their loud red growns are flying in the air and the guys red suits jackets are taken off by the strong wild. They apporch the crowd and Radio starts to sing the second verse, taking off her mask throwing it on the floor. They do a big dance number to a dramatic dancing. The dramatic dancing has the people looking at Radio, shocked, looking at the casket also. As rain falls, the red tears begin to fall down and they continue to dance more dramatically around the casket to the chrous and hook. Radio looks deeply into the camera with sorrow and hitting on the casket, crying over the casket while still seeing to the camera.

The background dancers then stop looking creepy, with their heads to the side. Radio is over the casket. She opens the casket, it's her, her face looks dry and dead. She is wearing a short white dress. She looks to the side and the man in the pile of water flashback is standing there, only a heart in his hand with a smile on his face. She grabs her heart to her falling down off the casket.

The rest of the crowd then falls also with people standing over them with white masks holding a heart with smiles. The camera is over Radio as she is laying on a tile white floor with a white sheet over here. An tall man, around her early 50's is whipping over a knife as he looks at Radio. " Look at you.. didnt I tell you when you was just a little girl..? Dont let a man or anyone hurt you or ALLOW them too.." Radio face becomes emotional. She tries to speak but no words come out. " Love is tried of hearing the same thing Radio.. tried..." She looks around in patic, closes her eyes tight.

She is laying on the black grand piano top with the candles around to sing the bridge slowly as a guiter man with a electric guiter is on the side of the piano playing. She is laying flat as she reaches with her hand to the sky, to a long note at the end to a dramatic guiter play as severel flashbacks start to flash on screen to a man winking at the end. She is now behind the piano, playing the slow dramatic notes to her singing the last part of the song and slowing down the composition to match her style of the chrous she sings to a rock voice. " Only Loveeee can hurtt us this way.." The camera does a closeup to her staring at the camera for a while. She is now in a dark hallway with hands of people on the wall, the camera shows severel of them, looking brused. One says, " Cheating" " Unprotective Sex." " Misery" " Affair" " Sex" "Fight" " Voilence" " Family" She continues to walk down this dark hallway with lights above the hands, when she gets to the spotlight at the end of the hallway. A heart is locked away in a clear box. She reaches for the key, opens up and looks down at the heart. She turns around when she hears whrispering of people, people stand there in dark clothing, cant see the faces. " We all been hurt Radio, but we have to move on.." She nods, while crying. She turns around to back in the street with the white truck. No hand is out of the window. She looks down a no pile of water. She looks to the right to the same man waving goodbye as he walks into the sunset. She looks at the camera and smiles.

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/11/2011(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 28 November 2011 04:55:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: I love this video :) It's soooo.....hmm what's the word? I wanna say emotional and amazing!! Great job.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 28 November 2011 04:57:27(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Isabel: I love this video :) It's soooo.....hmm what's the word? I wanna say emotional and amazing!! Great job.

Radio: No words is for this video doll, that's probably why you couldnt find a word...
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 28 November 2011 05:25:55(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: It's evident you went all out with this video and it's certainly paid off! Fabulous stuff, sweetheart!! Best video I've seen in a long, long time. ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Moquel  
#5 Posted : 28 November 2011 05:38:11(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Glamazon: It's evident you went all out with this video and it's certainly paid off! Fabulous stuff, sweetheart!! Best video I've seen in a long, long time. ;)

Radio: Thank you so much! I love you so much.
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#6 Posted : 28 November 2011 06:09:20(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Allura Silk: I love the video, very meanigful. I can see you put forth a lot of effort. Would be a blast to with you some day dahl.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#7 Posted : 28 November 2011 07:01:06(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
Allura Silk: I love the video, very meanigful. I can see you put forth a lot of effort. Would be a blast to with you some day dahl.

Radio: Yes, it would. Thank you so much. We can get a meeting going for some ideas doll.
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#8 Posted : 28 November 2011 21:46:26(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Abie: This is scary actually. but beautiful.

Magie: So well produced, I love the hallway part! very creative.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Moquel  
#9 Posted : 29 November 2011 07:22:34(UTC)
Moquel

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Abie: This is scary actually. but beautiful.

Magie: So well produced, I love the hallway part! very creative.

Radio: Thank you both.. means a lot.
UserPostedImage