logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#1 Posted : 24 December 2012 11:04:07(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Birth Name: Kourtney Annalise Brielle Steele
Also known as: Kourtney
Born: December 28, 1993
Origin: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Genre(s): Disco-pop, dance-pop, teen pop, bubblegum pop, pop
Occupations: Singer, songwriter, musician, critic
Instruments: Vocals, guitar
Years Active: 2012 - present
Label(s): Titanic Records

Biography
Kourtney Annalise Brielle Steele (born December 28, 1993), known by her stage name Kourtney, is a Canadian recording artist, singer, songwriter, music critic, and musician from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. In 2009, Steele participated in a co-op program at her high school during the summer with "Faces Magazine," training along side top notch professional journalists and learning the craft behind running a magazine. After her internship ended, she was offered a promotion to become the magazine's new Event blogger, but she turned it down. When asked why she politely replied, "At first I was very excited to work with Faces Magazine. It was a great magazine and the staff was incredible. Unfortunately towards the end, I realized that it just wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong, I love writing reviews, but at that particular time my interest for music began to grow. Music was all I wanted to write about. Doing anything but just didn't seem to make sense." The following year, due to her family connections and growing credibility, Steele landed a job writing music reviews for Halifax's local newspaper, "The Chronicle Herald." A year and a half later, Steele decided to move on from the newspaper to further her career as a music critic. Early 2012, Steele started her very own blogging website, "Between The Headphones," in which she reviewed music for artists all the way from Pretty Little Freaks to Justin Bieber. The site gained popularity in a matter of months, becoming a huge success for Steele. Things came to a halt, however, as she was forced to take down the site due to uprising legal issues. Steele was devastated but strive to one day have her blog up and running again. While her career as a music critic was put off on hold, Steele ventured off into starting up a new career in music. Asked why she chose music, she replied, "I remember going to an Izzy Merjos concert back in November with my friends and just having the time of my life. You never can go wrong when you attend one of her concerts. It was as if I had fallen in love with music all over again. The feeling was incredible and so I knew that I wanted to be just like her someday." Steele is currently prepping the release of her debut single, 'Shut Me Out' and looking for a record label to call home.

Early Life
Kourtney Steele was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada to Rochelle and Eli Steele. Her mother, a CEO of a cosmetic company and her father a neurosurgeon. She has only one sibling, Madelyn, who is 16. Life was pleasant for Steele, coming from a rich upbringing. Her grandfather, Austin Steele, operated a successful chain of coffee companies worldwide, which estimated to be around $14 billion. After his passing, he left his earnings to the family, adding on to the Steele's fortune. Growing up in Halifax, Steele was bought up as a Catholic and attended mass regularly with her family. She attended a private Catholic school on a scholarship she had earned for her extraordinary academic achievement and involvement in her local community. She was a member of the volleyball team from grade 7 to grade 12. On December 21st, 2012, she graduated from Sacred Heart School of Halifax with distinction. Steele was accepted to several universities around the world including, Nova Scotia College of Art & Design, Saint Mary's University, California State University, and Dalhousie University. Regarding which school she would attend, Steele replied, "I debated that decision for months. I truly love each school and it was one of the toughest decisions I've ever made in my life. However, I've decided that I will be attending California State University in Los Angeles on a volleyball scholarship. That way I can get a great education while still pursuing my music career." Steele is set to move out to Los Angeles, California early 2013 to get settled in before starting the school year. She plans to major in Business Administration in Entrepreneurship.

Becoming "Kourtney"
Unlike most artists, who developed a love for music at an early age, Steele showed no interests in music as a child. Her mother commented, "Kourtney lived her life as any other child in our community did. She was sweet and witty which made her very popular among her peers. Music was welcomed in our household but it wasn't so much pushed on our girls. Of course they were very privileged children and fortunate enough to have anything they desired. Madelyn involved herself in matters of performance arts while Kourtney ventured more towards academics, volunteering, and the family business." At the age of 15, when Steele's grandfather was alive, she would help him at their family's local coffee shop after school. She loved spending time with her grandfather and learning about the business. By the time she was 16, her grandfather offered her a part-time job with his company as a barista. Steele, honored by his generous offer, gladly accepted. Over the course of the year, she balanced both school and her part-time job. When her grandfather died, Steele had a hard time coping with his loss and eventually quit her job at the cafe. She commented, "He meant so much to me and I don't think I've really ever gotten over it. I still cry sometimes and working at the cafe held so many memories of him that it was too overwhelming." In an attempt to numb herself of her grandfather's recent passing, Steele turned her attention to the world of blogging. Through the connections of her family, she landed quite a few internships and jobs as a critic blogging about local events and music. It wasn't until later after attending thousands of music concerts, such as artist like Kato and Izzy Merjos, and karaoke with her friends on the weekends, that Steele realized she wanted a career in music. Steele went on to comment, "Though music wasn't always apart of my life growing up as a child and through most of my teenage years, it is now and I plan on doing great things with it." Since then, she has sent out massive amounts of demos to record labels, up-linked several videos on YouTube of her singing a variety of covers by some of today's popular artists, and performed many small shows at local cafes, parties, and talent shows.

Personal Life
Steele has lived in Halifax her entire life but has been fortunate enough to travel all across the world to places like Paris and Italy. When she was 6, she took harp lessons but as she got older she lost interests and stopped playing. As of now, she can only play a little bit of the guitar but is starting to get better at it. Steele used to be a meat eater but recently became a vegetarian once she saw a documentary on what they did to animals in the slaughter house. While attending Sacred Heart School of Halifax, Steele participated in numerous extracurricular activities after school. She was on all the sports teams from synchronized swimming to badminton. Her favorite sport is volleyball, however, and has been since she was old enough to hold a ball. In her spare time, Steele enjoys playing a game of volleyball with her friends and family. She also spends a lot of time giving back to her community whenever she can. Altogether, she and her family have donated a large amount of money to charities, including but not limited to, Make A Wish, UNICEF, and March of Dimes. Every year around Christmas, Steele teams up with Halifax's local children hospital, bringing presents and putting on a Christmas concert featuring local and major artists. She expresses that her biggest musical inspirations, though she has many, are Izzy Merjos, and Jennifer Armstrong. Steele has admitted to having a crush on teenage pop singer, Kato, and Tom Chambers from boy band, ELMNT. When asked if she is single, she replied, "Yes." As of December 2012, Steele is planning to relocate to Los Angles, CA next year to attend college and pursue more music opportunities.

Discography

Singles

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
(January 2, 2013)(May 3, 2013)(August 25, 2013)(December 22, 2013)(April 4, 2014)(November 3, 2014)

Guest appearances

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
(May 28, 2013)(December 22, 2013)(August 12th, 2014)

Featured singles

UserPostedImage
(April 30, 2013)

Albums

To Be Announced!

Tour Dates

Join Hayden For His First Headlining Tour

UserPostedImage

Name: Sh*t Happens Tour
Dates: 65
Ticket Prices: $25 - $250
VIP Packages - $300
Meet & Greet Packages - $200

Dates

Aug 14 Supersonic / Seoul, Korea, Republic Of
Aug 16 Summersonic / Tokyo, Japan
Aug 17 Summersonic / Osaka, Japan
Aug 22 Bramham Park / Bramham, United Kingdom
Aug 22 Leeds Festival / Leeds, United Kingdom
Aug 24 Reading Festival / Reading, United Kingdom
Aug 28 Zürich Openair 28-31 August / Zurich, Switzerland
Aug 29 PFF Festival / Orpund, Switzerland
Sep 05 Buzz Beach Ball / Kansas City, KS
Sep 06 Sept 6 & 7 - LouFest / St Louis, MO
Sep 07 Boston City Hall Plaza / Boston, MA
Sep 21 O₂ Apollo / Manchester, United Kingdom
Sep 22 O₂ Apollo / Manchester, United Kingdom
Sep 24 Barrowland / Glasgow, United Kingdom
Sep 25 Barrowland / Glasgow, United Kingdom
Sep 26 O₂ Apollo / Manchester, United Kingdom
Sep 27 O₂ Apollo / Manchester, United Kingdom
Sep 29 Civic Hall / Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Sep 30 Alexandra Palace / London, United Kingdom
Oct 01 Alexandra Palace / London, United Kingdom
Oct 03 Le Trabendo / Paris, France
Oct 04 TivoliVredenburg / Ronda Utrecht, Netherlands
Oct 05 AB Main Hall / Brussels, Belgium
Oct 08 Gloria / Cologne, Germany
Oct 09 Batschkapp / Frankfurt, Germany
Oct 10 Freiheiz / Munich, Germany
Oct 11 Täubchenthal / Leipzig, Germany
Oct 12 Postbahnhof / Berlin, Germany
Oct 13 Mojo / Hamburg, Germany
Oct 16 Debaser Medis / Stockholm, Sweden
Oct 17 Rockefeller / Oslo, Norway
Oct 18 Tavastia / Helsinki, Finland
Oct 20 Proxima / Warsaw, Poland
Oct 21 Meetfactory / Prague, Czech Republic
Oct 22 Arena / Vienna, Austria
Oct 23 Les Docks / Lausanne, Switzerland
Oct 25 New Age Club / Roncade, Italy
Oct 26 Estragon / Bologna, Italy
Nov 01 Metropolis / Montreal, Canada
Nov 02 Kool Haus / Toronto, Canada
Nov 03 Kool Haus / Toronto, Canada
Nov 04 The Fillmore / Detroit, MI
Nov 05 Aragon Ballroom / Chicago, IL
Nov 07 Eagle Ballroom / Milwaukee, WI
Nov 08 The Myth / St Paul, MN
Nov 11 The Fillmore / Denver, CO
Nov 13 Roseland Ballroom / Portland, OR
Nov 14 Vogue Theatre / Vancouver, Canada
Nov 15 Vogue Theatre / Vancouver, Canada
Nov 16 The Paramount / Seattle, WA
Nov 18 The Masonic / San Francisco, CA
Nov 19 The Palladium / Los Angeles, CA
Nov 20 The Palladium / Hollywood, CA
Nov 21 Soma / San Diego, CA
Nov 22 Comercia Theatre / Phoenix, AZ
Nov 24 South Side Ballroom / Dallas, TX
Nov 25 Austin Music Hall / Austin, TX
Nov 26 Bayou Music Center / Houston, TX
Nov 28 Track 29 / Chattanooga, TN
Nov 29 Tabernacle / Atlanta, GA
Nov 30 The Ritz / Raleigh, NC
Dec 02 Echostage / Washington, DC
Dec 03 Tower Theatre / Philadelphia, PA
Dec 04 Terminal 5 / New York, NY
Dec 05 Terminal 5 / New York, NY

Merch

Coming Soon!

Edited by user 23 July 2015 09:19:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 11 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/12/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 24/12/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/12/2012(UTC), DistortedAudio on 24/12/2012(UTC), Moquel on 24/12/2012(UTC), Walton on 24/12/2012(UTC), snap_itshannah on 24/12/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 03/01/2013(UTC), erich hess on 03/01/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 09/02/2013(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/11/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 24 December 2012 11:07:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Great job on this and it's very creative, almost similar to an actual website :P Nice job sis.

Jennifer: I love this website, it's really neat :) Well, let me say that you definitely have good taste in music and guys lol. Welcome to the industry.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 24/12/2012(UTC)
#3 Posted : 24 December 2012 11:21:09(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Kourtney: Thx! I wanted my site to represent me, cute and neat lol.

OOC: Gracias. :)

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/12/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 24 December 2012 11:26:30(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: OMG I love your site it's so rad! And I can't wait to hear your music good luck :)

Jason: Wow first let me say you're beautiful and your eyes are amazing anyway I should probably move on from that I really can't wait to hear some of your music good luck with everything

ooc: Really great job on this site really love it :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 24/12/2012(UTC)
#5 Posted : 24 December 2012 11:42:09(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Kourtney: @Layla Thx! I'm ready for you to hear it. :0 @Jason Oh, stop! You're making me blush. I bet you say that to all the girls you meet lol. Thx.

Ooc: Thank you. :D

Edited by user 24 December 2012 11:43:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 25 December 2012 01:45:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Nevaeh: Really nice site here! I'm excited about you and your music Kourtney, I'd like to see what you can do :)

OOC: You always have the most detailed bio's that really give you a background on who the character is. I like that :). Nice start!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 25/12/2012(UTC)
#7 Posted : 25 December 2012 08:42:04(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Kourtney: Aww thx! That means a lot coming from you. I'll try not to disappoint. :)

Ooc: Thank you. I love writing them because you can get carried away with it lol. Really fun.

#8 Posted : 31 December 2012 10:30:53(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Kourtney Announces Release Date For Debut Single & Reveals Sneak Peek of the Single Cover!

Hey lovebugs! Proud to announce that my debut single, 'Shut Me Out,' will be released on January 2, 2013. Until then, check out a special sneak peek of the cover. Enjoy! - Xoxo K.

Edited by user 05 February 2013 14:39:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/12/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/12/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 02/01/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 03 January 2013 05:33:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Adam Benjamin (Riot!): Yaaay, newcomer! you look promising and I loves me some bubble-gum pop, I'll be looking out to see what you can do, not in a creepy way though! :)

OOC: Amaaaazing job with the bio, the detail is awesome :)
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/01/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/01/2013(UTC)
#10 Posted : 03 January 2013 06:33:39(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Adam Benjamin (Riot!): Yaaay, newcomer! you look promising and I loves me some bubble-gum pop, I'll be looking out to see what you can do, not in a creepy way though! :)

OOC: Amaaaazing job with the bio, the detail is awesome :)

Kourtney: That totally didn't come off as anyway creepy to me lol. Thanks Adam.

OOC: Thank you! :)

Online erich hess  
#11 Posted : 03 January 2013 06:46:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica: I can tell I am you going to just love this. It'll be like cream of chicken soup for the ears.

Nina: shouldn't that just be chicken soup for the ears. You know,like those Goofy books,.love?

Erica: ugh. No. Everyone knows cream of chicken is the superior condensed soup.

Serenity: the title and picture work so well together. I can't wait.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 03/01/2013(UTC)
#12 Posted : 03 January 2013 08:21:38(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: I can tell I am you going to just love this. It'll be like cream of chicken soup for the ears.

Nina: shouldn't that just be chicken soup for the ears. You know,like those Goofy books,.love?

Erica: ugh. No. Everyone knows cream of chicken is the superior condensed soup.

Serenity: the title and picture work so well together. I can't wait.

Kourtney: Aww thanks you two and I agree Erica, cream of chicken is the best. :) Thx Serenity. It'll be up in just a few. :D

erich hess on 03/01/2013(UTC)
#13 Posted : 03 January 2013 09:35:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Released: January 2, 2013
Format: Digital download
Genre: Teen pop, dance-pop
Length: 3:03
Label: Unsigned
Writer(s): Kourtney Steele, Megan M., Elizabeth M.

Song Description:
Starting off with a mixture of a violin pattern and a simple drum beat, Kourtney begins singing with quirky tone in her voice as the beat plays. It has a hint of R&B influence in the beat. The beat fully picks up when she sings the chorus and you can hear the guitar in the background now as well. Her vocals are on point and layered. When she goes back to the next verse, she has a hint of sassiness in her voice giving the song a more confident feel to it. It can also be compared to the dance genre with the synthesized effects that go on throughout the song. It's a typical teen pop song with the lyrics being surrounded by the thought of a guy trying to isolate himself from the girl instead of showing his feelings. She sings about wanting to be able to get over him but it's not an easy task to do. This is Kourtney's debut single ever since she arrived on the scene just a few days ago. Will this prove to be a hit for the new found singer and a great start to her career or a miss?

Songwriter's Comments:
It's always so much fun for me when I'm working on my music. I mean writing songs just gives me so much joy and I feel fulfilled and satisfied when I write a great song no matter what it's about. It can be something as simple as writing a song about a best friend to expressing your deep and innermost feelings. Music is just fun in general and when I make music I just like it to be fun and outgoing for anyone that listens. Which is why I adore this song so much because it represents the music I like to make and share with others. I don't care about the fame and the success that you earn when you earn a #1 single or an album. I only care about putting out music that will brighten someone's day when they're feeling down or comforts them when they're feeling alone. If I can make that happen even with just one person, then I've accomplished far more than any joy I'd experience from scoring a hit single could ever give me. I've been given a wonderful opportunity and gift to perform and inspire, that some take for granted. That's why I plan on doing this for as long as I can because I feel that you aren't really living until you do your part and give back.

“Shut Me Out”

[Verse 1 ]
Oh-ohh
It's been awhile since I seen you
I know you're hurt, and I get that
But you were wrong, don’t you see that?
Instead you act like you just don't care

Well the waiting drives me insane
I'm like yes no, you're the blame
And you're ignoring me daily
Now I know that you just don't care

[Pre-Chorus]
Whoa-oa
Hatin' that I care when you choose not to
Like w-whoa whoa
I'm doing what's right even though I love you

[Chorus]
Cause I've made up my mind tonight
Tired of bein’ alone
I gotta finally break out
Boy, cause you're not treatin’ me right
This one’s for the girls, makin’ all the noise
Throw your hands up if you can't take no more
Baby this isn't for me
Wish it could work, but you only shut me out
Ohh ohh
Ohh ohh

[Verse Two]
I heard that you want me back
Tried to call, I ignored that
You're upset, you can't get through
Now I'm the one that doesn't care

[Pre-Chorus]
But
Whoa-oa
Hatin' that I care when you choose not to
Like w-whoa whoa
I'm doing what's right even though I love you

[Chorus]
Cause I've made up my mind tonight
Tired of being alone
Baby this isn't for me
Ohh ohh
Ohh ohh

[Bridge]
I’m not spending tonight
Crying for you, you
Can start forgetting, what I'm feeling
I’m not crying tonight
I’ll keep it inside
We're so through, cause you're no good for me

[Chorus]
I've made up my mind tonight
Tired of being alone
Baby this isn't for me
Ohh ohh
Ohh ohh

Baby this isn't for me

Sounds Like:

thanks 7 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 03/01/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 03/01/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/01/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/01/2013(UTC), erich hess on 03/01/2013(UTC), Walton on 03/01/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/01/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#14 Posted : 03 January 2013 09:43:07(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: I like the song, it's fun and girl power. good job ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline mebeme101  
#15 Posted : 03 January 2013 09:58:20(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Jason: Yawn our song is better...jk of course lol this song is great Kourtney really fun and catchy and it's stuck in my head lol
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
#16 Posted : 03 January 2013 09:58:49(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: I like the song, it's fun and girl power. good job ;)

Kourtney: Thx Magie. So happy that you loved it. :D

#17 Posted : 03 January 2013 10:01:40(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Jason: Yawn our song is better...jk of course lol this song is great Kourtney really fun and catchy and it's stuck in my head lol

Kourtney: Ha! You better be kidding, Santa woulda took my car back for kicking an elf. I'm kidding, maybe. Lol thx Jason.

mebeme101 on 03/01/2013(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#18 Posted : 03 January 2013 10:02:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica:you like cream of chicken too? No wonder this song is so good! It's even better than I expected..and I had pretty high hopes.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#19 Posted : 03 January 2013 10:03:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: I feel so girly listening to this. I mean, I think I just broke some kind of guy code by just putting my headphones on my head and listening to this. I actually like it too.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
#20 Posted : 03 January 2013 10:07:34(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica:you like cream of chicken too? No wonder this song is so good! It's even better than I expected..and I had pretty high hopes.

Kourtney: Of course I do! What, I don't look like a cream of chicken kind of girl lol? Awww your kind comments mean so much to me. Thank you dear. :)