logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Jay(king Vonte) Posted: 13 June 2018 05:51:19(UTC)

The stone era is ending 😭 get ready
Javonté Is The Name
Birdman Posted: 15 November 2016 22:01:12(UTC)

nothing is ever done new on here im gettin fed up and looking for similar game
mrtblr Posted: 16 October 2016 01:28:56(UTC)

absolutely true. pleeease do this in new update
Guest Posted: 08 March 2016 05:24:17(UTC)

Hello I've been playing the rock star game for a minute now and every time I release a single or album with 100 rating.
it sales low, highest for an album is 4.6 million highest for a single is 1.9 million. I think we should be able to sale millions in each region. For example U.K 5,000,000 U.S 10,000,000 Canada- 2,000,000 Aus/Nz- 1,400,000. Something similar to that. And you should expand the Charts, the single chart should go to the Top 100 and the Album Chart to the Top 200. And when you release something it should be able to stay on the charts for weeks at a time. Also after you release an single or album it should reoccur on the charts if it is still selling a lot of copies. And ticket prices should go up not just 18$ more like 150$. And try to add more regions like Africa, Mexico, and add charts for certain genres like R&B Charts or Dance Charts. But still have the popular Album and Single Charts. Make the game more competitive and fun.