logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 26 September 2011 08:20:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
STEPHANIE FIERCE
NEW SINGLE & VIDEO!

UserPostedImage

NEXT SINGLE: ELECTRIC GUITAR VIRGIN
Written and produced by Stephanie Fierce
Genre: Alternative Rock, Minimal Trance, Classical Crossover

Song Background and Lyrics

During her younger years, Stephanie Fierce never picked up a guitar. Steph's parents never introduced her to rock music, and were against it.

"I wish I would of had the appreciation I have for rock music today when I was younger. Growing up, my parents thought me that rock music is from the devil and should never be played. They always made fun of the rock artists and judged their appearance. Latinos are thought to not listen to it. During those times, we were thought that in order to have "Latino pride" we must listen to Latin music. It was part of the Hispanic movement. But I always had a heart for rock music and it's the reason why I was always felt like there was something missing."

After the release of “Dying in the Airwaves” and making her guitar playing debut, Stephanie Fierce was inspired to write a song about guitars and her new found love freedom with them. After a having a discussion and discussing guitars with legendary guitarist Ryan Ross Hernadez, Stephanie Fierce challenged herself to compose yet another guitar driven song.

“I didn’t want the song to be this typical “rock” song with a guitar solo. So I added a classical crossover section towards the end, where everything settles down. That was bound to happen, anyway. As I’ve said I put boundaries, I didn’t want the song to turn the song into something it was not meant to be or something that didn’t represent me. Very complex to put it all together, but it worked.”

The song’s lyric are simple word play with virginity and guitar playing.

Production and Composition

"Electric Guitar Virgin", is the only song of two that does not include the “Fierce Atmosphere” in the instrumentation. The song features an electronica based composition. The elctronica based composition is made of amen-break like build up, that converted to a trance like appeal. A forceful instrumentation of a brawling guitar with driven bass, keyboards is heard. They sound a bit psychedelic. The song also pays homage to “Electric Club”, mimicking its heavy bass line. The song starts off with a static like beat classified in the dubstep genre, however that does not continue throughout the song. Once the chorus kicks in, the electric guitar dominates the overall sound leading up the guitar solo. The guitar solo mimics the chorus with emphasis and acts as a bridge. Due to Steph’s low experience with guitar solos, it’s composed to mimic the chorus. Once the guitar solo is finished, the track goes into this trance fusion like break, leading up to a classical music crossover section above a trip hop influenced beat. Stephanie Fierce arranged the beats with pre-recorded classical pieces. The classical crossover section features a striking violin that builds up to a non-stop 16 second vocal belt, making it the second vocal acrobatic done in “Free”. The song then proceeds with the trip–hop beat while slowly fading out. While slowly fading out, you can hear distinctive melancholic noise that echoes created by a guitar pedal.

Vocals are laid back through most of the song and the lyrics are purposely sung as if Stephanie was reading them out. She almost sounds as if she’s under control and the soprano side is more present. Stephanie Fierce’s vocal ranges from D3- E6 in her 16 second vocal belt, which is more than outstanding. Overall, “Electric Guitar Virgin” was recorded, edited, mixed by Stephanie Fierce in two weeks. It was the last song to be mixed and shipped for the album.

Music Video

The purpose of the video is to showcase a more confident sensual side of Stephanie Fierce, as she makes love to her man, and……to her guitar.

“I don't think I have very young fans anymore. The director approached me with the idea and I didn't shoot it down because his idea was quiet similar to mine. I wanted to be nude period, and I wanted to be sexy. It wasn't something that was forced down upon me. I have confidence in myself and I think my fans deserve to see me that way once in a while. Basically this video just compliments the song and it also brings excitement to many other places (Giggles)”.

The video opens up with Stephanie brushing a horse on a deserted gusty area that looks rather like a studio set. That scene then fades out. Steph is then seen holding a blood-red colored guitar which covers her from being completely naked. Her hair lies upon her back wet and straightened. Throughout the song's video, multiple but not completely nude close-ups of Stephanie Fierce are seen and based on a pitch black background filming photography. The song begins and as she plays the guitar, Fierce’s face directly comes into view. Her eyes quint devilish and her full skin and body is presented to the HD camera shot at the highest quality possible. Her mouth opens a bit as if she’s being seduced, slowly sticking out her tongue. An unknown man is then seen coming, only his shadow in sight. But effects put emphasis on it to show he’s coming.

As the guitar playing builds up, two hands are then seen coming over Stephanie’s as she plays the guitar. The camera zooms out after a quick fade out, and Silver Spoons (who’s wearing nothing but a cowboy hat) is seen in sight kissing her neck as she turns her head from left to right, with her eyes fixed off-camera. As the chorus is reached, Spoon is then seen pushing Stephanie’s nude body against a glassed wall. The scene is a bit out of focus so you almost see nothing, but their faded bodies. It then teases you by going in and out of focus, almost showing Stephanie’s complete naked body being pressed on glass. During so, Steph is seen making moaning faces as Silver Spoons presses behind her.

During the second verse, Steph and Silver Spoons are seen lying on a bed making love to each other. The room is lighten by a red light. Following, Silver Spoons is then seen putting ice in her chest area as she pushes back. Silver Spoon embraces her hair and makes his way down to her curves, showcasing the pleasure she’s feeling. Silver Spoons then places his hat above Steph’s head and they both smile.

As the second chorus reaches, Stephanie Fierce is now seen dancing solo in an abandoned deserted area, this time wearing silky red gown, thrusting her waist in circular motion whilst nothing but a guitar covers her body parts. Gyrating slowly against the guitar, During this scene, you get various flashbacks of the previous scenes.

Right before the classical crossover begins, Steph is seen getting atop of the black horse she was brushing earlier, wearing a white t-shirt, daisy duke pants and high-heeled boots. then the scene grows more sensual as a dark cloud approaches the scene above the deserted area and rain beggins to pour down on Stephanie; wetting her completely. Steph can’t help but take advantage of the moment and toss her hair around as the horse lifts her into the air freely. During this scene, various shots of Silver Spoons smiling are placed, as if Steph was actually riding him instead of the horse. When lightning begins to strike, Silver Spoons is seen playing his guitar at rapid motion. Various hair tosses from Steph are seen as she rides the horse with all her strength. Finally when horse settles, Steph is seen resting her head on the horse as she is still mounted, her body dripped in rain.

As the whiny guitar closes the song, she can’t help but smile in gasp of air as the scene fades to black and the shadow of a man leaving with a cowboy hat is seen.

Edited by user 26 September 2011 08:30:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 26 September 2011 08:23:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19119 time(s) in 7590 post(s)
Kia Johnson: Woo hot stuff! This is my favourite track from the album, so glad it got a single release as well as a great video too!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 26/09/2011(UTC)
#3 Posted : 26 September 2011 08:25:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Kia Johnson: Woo hot stuff! This is my favourite track from the album, so glad it got a single release as well as a great video too!

Stephanie Fierce: Thanks Kia :)
Offline Marz  
#4 Posted : 26 September 2011 10:46:56(UTC)
Marz

Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Stat:I must admit, you are my third most listened artist on my I pod, great song.

Q:Another fantastic track from the legend, I will always be a fan.
Artist(s)

Stat(solo)-Hip Hop (currently working on mixtape)

Blank Visions- Indie/Soul/Jazz/hip hop(currently collaborating with Stat)
thanks 1 user thanked Marz for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 26/09/2011(UTC)
#5 Posted : 26 September 2011 11:36:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Marz Go to Quoted Post
Stat:I must admit, you are my third most listened artist on my I pod, great song.

Q:Another fantastic track from the legend, I will always be a fan.

Stephanie Fierce: Thanks Stat, that is always great to hear :) And Q, def sweet of you to say, thank you :)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 27 September 2011 02:10:06(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
Erich: swell tune and video. Solos are overrated and are usually played by men compensating for other short comings.

Karoliena: you should play great solos then.

Erich:* narrows eyes* what are you trying to say?

Karoliena: nothing. Just if you were in this video,steph woulda been brushing a shetland pony.

Erich: i dont care.every one loves shetland ponies.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 27/09/2011(UTC)
#7 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:57:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: swell tune and video. Solos are overrated and are usually played by men compensating for other short comings.

Karoliena: nothing. Just if you were in this video,steph woulda been brushing a shetland pony.

OOC: ha, hilarious dude XD
Offline FiveT  
#8 Posted : 27 September 2011 06:12:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Mariah (Hard Sugar): A great song with a great video has always got to be an huge hit, especially if it's even released by someone as big as you, Stephanie! :) xx

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
#9 Posted : 27 September 2011 06:19:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Mariah (Hard Sugar): A great song with a great video has always got to be an huge hit, especially if it's even released by someone as big as you, Stephanie! :) xx

Stephanie Fierce: Aw Thanks Mariah :)

OOC: thanks! :)
#10 Posted : 27 September 2011 06:25:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post

Stephanie Fierce: lol Thanks Erich, I'm amazed at how many witty comments you can came up with. I officially love you 100 more times then I did before. And before was a lot......