logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 25 June 2012 12:17:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Previews:

UserPostedImage

1. LOVE IS LUST,
Sounds like:
"Beyonce: 1 +1, M83: "Klaus I Love you" + Outro"

Genre: R&B, Soul, New Wave, Ambient, Trance, Indie Pop
Vocals by: Stephanie Fierce
Written and Produced by: Stephanie Fierce
Instruments: Pipe Organ, Piano, Bass Guitars, Electric Guitar, 80's Drum Kit, Synthesizers, Orchestra
Musicians: Stephanie Fierce, Throat Cutters, New York University Orchestra

"If I ain't got nothing, I got you
If I ain't got love I don't give a damn
cause I got it with you
I don't know much about algebra,
but I know 1 + 1 = 2 and its me and you
that's all we'll have when the world is through
cause baby we ain't got nothing without love
darling I got enough for the bost of us
so come on baby make love to me,
when my days look low, hold me in close and don't let me go
make love to me
so when the world is at war, that our love heal us all
right now baby
make love to me
me, me, me, me
Oh Oh make love to me"

"The album opens up with the monster track "Love is Lust". The song which is divided into three parts, begins as a simplistic soulful down-tempo R&B power ballad. Its first part contains a lazy but melodic guitar backed with a haunting pipe organ that strikes the listener with emotion. Meanwhile wind chimes, strings, synthesizers, a funk-influenced bass and piano are heard present throughout the track giving it more definfition. While its quirky lyrics may grab your attention, it is the production that moves the song forward. The first part which is home to most of the lyrical content, evolves into an agressive guitar solo giving the song more edge and personality. The guitar solo then finishes out with a whiny synthersizer, fading out into the song's second part. The second part, which almost serves as an interlude to the song, introduces a completely new sound to the song's production. The fusion of ambient, new wave and trance is heard, eventually breaking out into a groovy dance section of new wave beats that could possibly be heard in the 80's. The song then ends with an epic orchestral finale, which serves as the third part of the song. The orchestral sound is backed with an enthusiastic drum kit player and miminal chorus group vocals. The song eventually fades out with a quiet section of sad piano, giving the song a sensitive tear jerking finish. No worries for listeners with short attention spans because all 10 mintues of the track will keep you intregued, despite its corny lyrics "I don't know much about algrebra, but I know 1 + 1 = 2" the song is definfitly in good standing as opening track of the album.

2. SENT A BULLET,
Sounds like:
"Adele: Set Fire to the Rain"

Genre: Pop, Soul
Instruments: Piano, Orchestra
Musicians: Stephanie Fierce, New York University Orchestra, The Black Doves

"I didn't let you break my heart
Cause it rose just like a phoenix
It was strong, and I was sober
Until the fire burned right inside me
My mind feels strong, but my heart is far too weak
To just stand in your way, without falling to your feet
But there's a side to me that you never knew, never knew
All the things you did were never true, never true
And the games we played
you would always, would always win
But I sent a bullet to the air
Watch it burn, as it hit your chest
When It burned, I just cried
Cause I heard it screaming out your name
your name.."

If 10 minutes was too much to handle, you may find "Sent a Bullet" a bit more appealing for you. "Sent a Bullet" contains a more upbeat piano that's partnered with a stronger attitude in its lyrical and vocal deliverance in comparison to the first track. The song which is also driven by an engineered beat is backed with a noise that sounds like a choir group, which can be classified as a "Wall of Sound"; a stategy used to produced an unique orchestra sound . Lyrically, "Sent A Bullet" talks about the idea of breaking someone's heart before that person breaks yours; as Steph fiercely sings "Love is blind to many, but like a bullet I can see right through your chest", the idea and concept of "Love is Lust" grows stronger lyrically. While it's lyrical content may serve you well, it is the chorus part in which Stephanie Fierce shows off her gutsy pipes that makes the song a favorite. Somewhat similar to "Back to Fierce", you hear Stephanie with a more raspy approach to her voice, especially when she sings "But I sent a bullet to the air, watch it burn as it hit your chest". Steph manages to combine a combination of vocal styles, both high pitch low pitch note reflexes in the matter of seconds; that of only a skilled vocalist. Especially in the end when Stephanie Fierce begins to really belt out the lyrics in which she painfully sings through her crying.

3. WHORE,
Sounds like:
"Madonna: Gang Bang"

Genre: Electronic, Dance, Screamo
Instruments: Synthesizer, Bass Guitars, Electric Guitar, Drums
Musicians: Stephanie Fierce, Throat Cutters

"fierce mafia
the sinner is back,
cover your ears children
its story time

Like a saint in disorder
Like a sinner out of hell
Like a kitty in heat she's horny cant you tell
fierce fierce
fierce fierce

He thought she was good, cause she painted it that
but compared to the others she's the baddest thing he had

fierce, fierce, (gibberish)
fierce, fierce, (gibberish)

He though it wa him she loved the most
but she was just lusting him, keeping him close
she made her decison, she would neva look back
so how you think she end up with all of your jack

fierce, fierce (gibberish)
fierce, fierce (gibberish)

saint in disorder
sinner out of hell
Kitty in heat, she's horny can you tell"

Just when you thought the album was goin to only be a collection of boring ballads (the first two weren't boring, but it would of been awful if every song were to be ballads after the first two) that are jam packed with vulnerable lyrics, the fiesty "Whore" comes in to save the day. As if the song's title itself wasn't bait to pop listeners, the song carries itself with a suspenseful yet catchy electronic underground beat, which I'm sure fierce fans all over the words will adore. What's actually interesting about this song is Stephanie Fierce's vocal styling. In the first part of the song, Stephanie Fierce is heard in a whispery, seductive and much more masculine tone, almost to the point that it doesn't even sound like her. Lyrically the song portrays a provocative woman who is lusting over a man for his money . The lyrics grow a little more disturbing when Steph wants her lover to "chug her dick". Those are proably the raciest words I've ever heard come out of a woman's mouth in all my years of living on this planet. The mental images just horrify me. The song's storytelling lyrics however are somewhat reminiscent to "Sweaty Nights" on "Diary of a Pop Sinner", which is something some of the older fans may enjoy, however there is a slight confusion of on whether Stephanie Fierce comes out as desperate or innovative on this one. The songs pulsating production continues with more throbbing beats, dismissing the predictable dubspet breakdown most pop stars are doing nowadays. Leading into a suspenseful section were Stephanie Fierce turns into a demonic creature. In her signature screamo voice Stephanie Fierce shockingly says the following " And I'm going straight to hell... but I've got a lot of friends there," before yelling, "DIE BITCH, DIE BITCH!" continuously until she shouts "If you're going to act like a bitch then you're going to die like a bitch".

Edited by user 15 July 2012 03:11:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified