logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 24 September 2012 09:40:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

O F F I C I A L - P R E S S - R E L E A S E
[Hot Eye Records Presents "Man Music" an exceptional album by Stephanie Fierce ]

UserPostedImage
[Official Promo Image for "Man Music"]

Fierce has won many award trophies and recently received the "Icon" award at the Chaos Awards Ceremony. She's sold over 200 million records, has scored countless number one hits, has sold over 5 million concert tour tickets worldwide and is still on the rise! She's the only artist to have a #1 hit every consecutive year since the new charts started and has released over 7 studio albums (4 which have topped the album charts). Believe it or not, She's only getting started! At 26 years old, Fierce stands as one of the youngest and most succesful pop stars in history of music and she thrives to keep that title for a very long time. So get ready!

For the first time ever, Stephanie Fierce will be releasing a "digitally released only" album at no cost. While this is a gift for the fans to cherish, this also serves as a movement in Fierce's music! As a gift, fans will also be able to download a free complimentary digital album booklet where they will be able to view artistic images that coincide with each of the songs. What's even more exciting is the fact that Fierce has already been proactive in the promotional aspect of the album. In the midst of a wedding, as well as a rigorous tour schedule, fierce is working hard to make sure the album is presented as it should. In preparation of the album, Fierce decided to release two brand new songs titled, "Liar" and "Bitter Queen" respectively. Both songs, which will appear on "Man Music" have already been made available for free download and have received a music video treatment. Fierce is also set to be appear on Saturday Night Live on October 6th to perform both of the songs.

"Man Music", the album alone stands as a strong soldiery piece of work. Featuring strong masculine rythms and risky vocals and sounds, the albums is easily her strongest and dare we say it...most complex to date. Beggining production in July, in just three months, countless songs have spilled from Fierce's mouth and hands with a diverse group of sounds still being produced. Joining in on the creative sound is highly respected musician and producer Daniel who as mentor helped craft songs like "Liar", "Bitter Queen", "Carry On" and "Soulless Man". Challenging Fierce as both a writer and a vocalist, Daniel's purpose and goal was to simply bring Fierce's sound to new heights and he has definitely accomplished that thus far.

With "Liar", the album's first released song, Fierce first teased fans with a personal pre-lude letter and 5 second snippet of the song. Fans had to wait nearly three weeks for the song to be released but once the song premiered, it was clear that Fierce was back and with a vengeance! Delivering fierce raw vocals and honest poetic lyrics through the rapture of fierce violins, the song received immense praise from both fans and top critics. The song was eventually accompanied by a glossy priced music video, which showed a darker more artistic side of Fierce. More importantly, the song was sent out for free to the fans, reaching over 700,000 downloads thus far through the official site. With a performance on the way, the song is close to becoming one of Fierce's all time classics.

"Bitter Queen", the album's second song was released without warning alongside a simple yet fierce music video through the platform of NME. The song garned an even more impressive reception through fans and critics, and has already received over 500,000 downloads through the official site.

Other songs like "Carry On" and "Soulless Man", feature a more relaxed bluesy rock composition. It is evident, that thus far this album as a whole is presented with rock as the main genre. Something Fierce hasn't accomplished or done since her self titled third studio album.

There is definitely much more to come, so stay tuned!

LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD

LISTEN TO "LIAR" HERE: http://www.therockstarga...en-Now---NEW-SINGLE.aspx

WATCH THE "BITTER QUEEN" MUSIC VIDEO HERE: http://www.therockstarga...Video--Bitter-Queen.aspx

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 18 October 2012 01:57:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Walton on 24/09/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/09/2012(UTC), erich hess on 24/09/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 24 September 2012 09:54:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Very good RP, can't deny that.

Isabel: I love the whole idea around 'Man Music' it's really different and yet somehow classic Stephanie. I think my favorite thing about the album is that it's got a little bit of everything mixed into one which means it'll definitely appeal to many people.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 24/09/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 24 September 2012 12:59:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
erich:it's like vintage,pre-ban pernod. it's flowery and complex.yet packs enough punch to knock you on your ass before you know what happened.

erica:it can also be described as yummy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 24/09/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 26 September 2012 01:52:18(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)

Radio: Look at you my queen, Man fucking music. You just keep getting epic and more epic everytime I see you or hear about you, you are brilliant my doll, muah!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 26/09/2012(UTC)
#5 Posted : 01 October 2012 11:07:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Walton on 01/10/2012(UTC), erich hess on 01/10/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/10/2012(UTC), Moquel on 02/10/2012(UTC)
#6 Posted : 03 October 2012 01:52:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TRACK 1: LIAR

Title: “Liar”
Genres: Alternative Rock, Pop Rock
Written by: Stephanie Fierce
Produced by: Stephanie Fierce, Daniel, Curtis Mathew
Lenght: 6:30
Released: September 2, 2012; Free MP3 Download, October 14, 2012; Digital Download

CLICK HERE
TO DOWNLOAD FREE MP3 FILE Of "LIAR"

LIAR (AUDIO)// YOUTUBE/VEVO VIEWS: 12,011,920
LIAR (MUSIC VIDEO)// YOUTUBE/VEVO VIEWS: 25,153,394

UserPostedImage

Artwork

"Liar" is a song written and recorded by Stephanie Fierce, the first single from her 8th studio album, "Man Music", set to be released through Hot Eye Records in the winter. The song as produced by Fierce herself with the company of Daniel and Curtis Mathew. The song is 6 minutes and 30 seconds in length and is available for immediate free download.

Lyrical Meaning

The songs introduction is written in the form of a poem, to describe the feeling of pain and suffering during the aftermath of a serious life chancing breakup. While the song reflects on a past marriage Fierce experienced, the song also talks about the possible meaning during certain arguments she had with her ex-lover, coming into realization that he indeed lied often. During the storytelling of this heartbreak, Fierce reflects on her feeling of his new lover, that despite their happiness, he's still a liar. Fierce also, shows signs of jealousy as she starts wishing nothing but the worst for her ex-lover and his new wed to be. In contraction to her own words she wishes that he should of kept "the ring on". Meaning, that the after some time being separated with her ex-lover, Steph comes into realization that with no doubt she's unfairly being replaced by a new woman and she somehow wished to still be him. According to the lyrics content, the song is believed to be directed at Johnny Johnson.

Background and Development

Ultimately, when I wrote “Liar”, I already had the song envisioned in my head, it wasn’t something I wrote from scratch. Matter of fact, some of the melodies where already living in my head for a while now, and surprisingly, they were the first to come out when I started to experiment on the soundboard for the new album. From what I’ve written, this song is kind of like a piece of a dramatic short film. It did come from a true place because in my life I've dealt witht his exact situatuon, only this time I'm in the position of reflecting back on it. However, I didn't know what I was getting myself into when recording this song. There was so much tension going on in my life, that I just felt numb when recording. With the fact that I didn't think I was goin to be recording, especially with the anouncemant of my hiatus. However, I think that's why Daniel took advantage of the moment by challening me.

I think this sound just brings a total different approach from what I've been doing the past two-three albums. In terms of vocalization and how the song builds up, It is quite shocking! No one expects a song to be in acapaella for about 4 minutes and then transition into a whole different sounding song without sounding like a mess. I can honestly sya that with this song I experimented with my voice a little more than I have in the past. I would say that it's a bit more sonic .I had to learn how to break it down and make it sound more thin but sonic at the same time. Which was hard for me, because my vocals are abit thicker and can fall in the Once again I'm just challenging myself as a vocalist.

I wrote the idea for the song and me and Daniel began working in the studio immideately, adding piece by piece. Obviously, we didn't feel limited, so we just sort carried on with what we were doing without forming a structure, which is why the acapella lasts for a good 4 minutes, until the violin melodies come creeping in with a more medolic backbone. There was this special moment in the studio, when Daniel reached out to me to remind me that the song was already 4 minutes in, before any real "medolic" sound was introduced. I simply told him that it was ok, and that excited him a bit more.

Eventually, we just made like 20 cuts for this song and each cut we added something different and different, making the song sound better each time. That's how eventually ended up having this epic family of violinists in the form of an orchestra working together, to differentiate each part of the song. It was just crazy how insane this song was developing each time. I remember that the first cut served only of violins. It didn't have that oopmph the final version has. Then the next cut we decided to add flutes, then the next cut we decide to add a tamborine, then the next we decided to add more air, then the next we decided to add this backdrops of random noise that we made on the soundboard. It was very complex. Until finally the song sounded exactly like I envisioned it. I nearly just darn out cried tears of joy because my voice was hurting at that point, I had been awake for 52 hours and I could feel the song and what I just done with my lyrics. I felt like a true artist and that moment was magical. You would think that at this point in my career I would be very bored and broken, but It felt like the very first time with this song in particular.

Composition

The song begins with a sound which is produced by violins and an ambiance that's orchestrated by a vintage soundboard. With a hushed quiet intensity, Steph vocals become present and she sings in an almost acapella form. Her voice sounds more high pitched than usual, but remains a rich but soft and almost whispered texture. The sound of ambiance produced by violins and a soundboard continues but this time with the company of more violent violin strokes. As the song progresses, Steph's vocals become more present and harmonized as the violins fade in an out at a continuous pace, each moment in differentiation of the next. By the time the second verse comes in, the sounds matures a little more, as some of the lyrics are sung with more emphasize and eventually Steph introduces a more upscale set of notes. Once again, the violin composition keeps growing a little more present and melodic until everything comes to a halt. During this moment, the whole production goes completely quiet, as a more forceful and hoarse note is heard with the spooky stroke of violins. A flute is then introduced alongside the violins and the song's more melodic pace returns hinting a dramatic climax. Once the 4 minutes of acapella comes to a finish, a more fast paced production, with a more pulsating harmony is introduced. Almost dancy in its discretion, Steph's vocals also grow more angry and horse. Meanwhile, in the background a family of violins are heard alongside a smashing tambourine and groovy like flute that was introduced after the long unexpected pause earlier in the song. During this climax, Steph's vocals grow longer and angrier as the outro comes to a finish with sharp dramatic violins going off until eventually fading out in complete.

A Video Project; by Stephanie Fierce and Daniel

Title: "Liar"
Premiere Date: September 14, 2012
Directed by: Daniel, Stephanie Fierce
Length: 6 minutes and 35 seconds (VEVO/Youtube)

Preview Synopsis:

The video follows the insight of the life of a woman's obsession over Stephanie Fierce. The obsession is so severe, that the woman decides to surgically and cosmetically transform herself to a man, in hope of Fierce's approval. Sitting in her home, tuned into to her computer, the obsessed woman is seen watching a performance of a song called "Liar". The woman who seems to have a strong connection with the singer begins to encounter unrecognizable connections with the demonic world. After the rough encounter, the frightened woman runs out of her house demonized with the song following her everywhere. Eventually the woman begins to experience sings of lycanthropy, which eventually require severe medical attention. After a few disturbances in public through her animalistic behavior, the woman is strapped and taken to a hospital, where she would eventually transition to a behavioral mental hospital in treatment for her lyncanthropy behavior. After being taken to the hospital and as all medical procedures are processed, with the demonic force the woman manages to injure the doctors as well as the nurse involved. Escaping the hospital, the beast runs freely and attempts to escape the city, in search of Fierce's ex to kill him. Never finding her obsession's ex lover, she's eventually held capture by higher authority. After being locked in a behavioral site, an exorcism is held on the woman. Fierce's ending of the performance of "Liar" seem to reflect the exorcism.

UserPostedImage
Screenshot of "Liar" Music Video

"Liar" Lyrics:

"Like an ember,
fighting a rain storm
one can only suffer,
for so long.....
I remember
all those endless fights
I was so young back then,
I thought I was gonna be strong enough to put up the fight
But I was wrong
My heart was robbed from my very eyes
They sure did warned me and told me...
Every first love dies!
but I will rise
I'll return, yeah eh
This beast isn't tame
You will learn
I will rise
I'll return
Even being what you are
There is no other choice
but for you to LIIEE
I never meant to hurt you
I swear I din't mean those things I said
I never meant to do that to you
next time I'll keep my hands to myself instead
Oh does she love you
what she's capable to do
Does she take you like I do
oh you fucked her, she was good yeah
does she take it like I do
whoa oh, ooh oh Like ooh oh oh....
Do you want me again, should I believe
You always told me that you loved me
but sometimes I wondered if I should of believed
Oh I loved you, God I loved you
I'd slay a dragon for you
Oh, DIE!
but i will rise, I will return
THIS BEAST ISN'T TAME!
You will learn
and I will rise
You'll see me return
Even being what you are
There is no other choice
but for you to LIE!
When you should of kept the ring on
you should of kept the ring on
Then I wouldn't even tried it
and I would've known
And I wouldn't have pulled you tighter
No I wouldn't have pulled you close
I wouldn't have screamed
No I can't let you go
even when the door is closed
No I wouldn't have pulled you to me
No I wouldn't have kissed your face
You wouldn't have begged me to hold you
You haven't done the same in the first place
Ah but I know you wanted me to beg oh oh
Every lie that you threw burns inside now
Oh Oh, but you should of kept the ring on
you should of kept the ring on
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIARRRRRRRRR! oh
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIARRRRRRRRR! oh
I use to be so afraid, now she better share your grave
Tried to give you a chance, but you still threw it away
you're still a liar
you still a liar
you're still a liar!

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 18 October 2012 02:29:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BrownSugar on 03/10/2012(UTC), erich hess on 03/10/2012(UTC), Walton on 03/10/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7 Posted : 03 October 2012 03:03:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
erich: another fine release from a fine woman

karoliena: i see you had to add that last bit. smooth.

erich: right? except now whenever i see her,all i can think about is bill cosby's voice. *shudders*

karoliena: see? i told you that stuff was going to fuck up you head. but would you believe me? noooo.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 03/10/2012(UTC)
#8 Posted : 12 October 2012 12:20:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Quote:
www.stephaniefierce.com will like to confirm that the next single off "Man Music" will indeed be titled "Man Music"

"Man Music", is the album titled track written and produced solely by Stephanie Fierce, which will serve as the second official single off "Man Music". While the alternative version of "Liar" is being serviced to radio and digital download this Sunday, "Music" will shortly serve as the follow up in the coming weeks. In specific, the song can be expected to be released for digital download and radio airplay on October 28, 2012 5:00pm eastern time.

While the song is just weeks away from its worldwide premiere, a music video will also be filmed in the next week! Also, next week we will unveil the official single artwork for the track! Get excited! In the meantime here's a promo pic which we would like you to share on all social media sites you use:

UserPostedImage

Want More Details on the Song?

-Stay tuned for a very special interview this Sunday with Billboard.com, where you will find out all the juicy details about the new single and man music!

Edited by user 12 October 2012 12:26:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Walton on 12/10/2012(UTC)
#9 Posted : 18 October 2012 01:52:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

THE 8TH STUDIO ALBUM; MAN MUSIC;
and exceptional album by Stephanie Fierce

UserPostedImage
Release Date: December 9, 2012
Format: Free Digital Download, Limited LP
Writers: Stephanie Fierce, Daniel, Alicia Lena
Producers: Stephanie Fierce, Daniel, Mathew Curtis,

Singles:

Title: "Liar"
Digital B-side: "Bitter Queen", "Carry On"
Release: September 2, 2012 (Free Download); October 14, 2012 (Airplay)

"Liar" is the first single off "Man Music". The song was first introduced with a 5 second snippet released on August 21, 2012. the song was released on September 2, 2012 for free download and on October 14, 2012 for radio airplay. Along with the single came a digital B-side of two songs titled "Bitter Queen" and "Carry On" was released.

Title: "Man Music"
Digital B-side: "Vomit", "Washaway"
Release: October 28, 2012 (Free Download); November 11, 2012 (Airplay)

"Man Music" is set to be released as the second single off "Man Music". The song will be released on October 28, 2012 for free download and on November 11, 2012 for radio airplay. Along with the single a digital B-side of two songs titled "Vomit" and "Washaway" will be released.

Info:

"Man Music" will contain a total of 13 songs/titles and a booklet which will be included in the free digital album package. There will also be a limited amount of hard signed copies that will be released. In order to receive the hard signed copy, fans will need to find a secret link and the first 1,000 that sign up will receive the free hard signed copy by mail. One week prior to the album release clues will be released on a daily basis to the public to unveil the secret link.

Official Track-listing:

1. Liar
2. Man Music
3. Carry On
4. Vomit
5. Sex With a Ghost
6. Timebomb feat. Alicia Lena
7. Bitter Queen
8. Washaway
9. Violent Side Effect
10. Soulless Man
11. Broken Freedom
12. Muscles
13. Dance Freak Dance

FULL LENGTH ALBUM SNIPPETS; November 4, 2012

Edited by user 18 October 2012 02:27:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Walton on 18/10/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 18/10/2012(UTC), Moquel on 18/10/2012(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#10 Posted : 18 October 2012 06:21:54(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Radio: QUEENNN BITCH! It looks great baby, sounds so epic. I think we should trackle the epicness this year baby, looking forward my queen.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 18/10/2012(UTC)
#11 Posted : 19 October 2012 22:30:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Radio: QUEENNN BITCH! It looks great baby, sounds so epic. I think we should trackle the epicness this year baby, looking forward my queen.

Stephanie Fierce: LOL thanks Radio vine :)
#12 Posted : 27 October 2012 10:12:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage