logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<742743744745746>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#14861 Posted : 17 September 2019 08:37:18(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
dallas embraces dustyn and kisses him on the lips. there was a whirlwind of emotion going on. the pressure was starting to rear its head. what if they fucked up and ended up with the next jeffery dahmer? they should be ok,right? most serial killers had horrible childhoods. "nervous! " he laughs to dustyn as he looks over at the closet to see what he was going to wear. probably shorts and a shirt. it was what he was most comfortable in. " i feel old,actually. should we get suit jackets with corduroy patches on the sleeces? how did you do this the first time?"

in the hospital,erica is finally laying in the bed. she was assured the needle didnt protrude from her back and she wasnt going to be paralyzed if she layed down."its good i dont feel any attachment,right?" she asks gretchen. it suddenly made her feel very guilty that she saw this baby as more of a parasite than something that was a person. she still gave it the best home any baby had ever had. she choked down the huge iron prenatal pills,she drank plenty of water and ate only natural foods.

"i would think so. dustyn may get kind of miffed if you didnt want to give him his son." gretchen laughs to erica before bringing her hand to her lips and kissing it.

"dude,i totally should be like: no,bitch. i'm keeping this." erica giggles fiendishly. after a good cry and seeing things in perspective a bit more,she had returned to her normal self.

gretchen lightly smacks erica's hand. "erica! you are evil." she chides her wife.

erica sighs and pats her stomach. this was almost over and she would kind of miss seeing the bulbous thing blocking the view of her feet. "i did my time baby raising. its a lot easier than you would think,but damn is it exhausting." erica says with a shake of her head. like dallas,gretchen had only come into the picture after a baby had grown into a kid. "i am going to miss these,though." erica giggles,grabbing her breasts. they had indeed become very full.

"i wont. there should be only one busty woman in our bed." gretchen grins at erica. she offered erica an ice chip,which erica promptly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14862 Posted : 18 September 2019 05:39:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"How did I do this the first time? Coked out my tiny mind, Dallas!" Dustyn giggles and burrows his head into his husband's chest. Dustyn may be a great parent now but when Shay was born, it was a different story. In all honesty, he doesn't remember much of Shay's newborn days. A lot of people in Weekend's employment as well as band members themselves helped out. Blake was also there but he was about as useful as a fucking chocolate teapot. Dustyn sighs and reluctantly breaks away from the embrace. He could stay like this forever but they have a baby to collect. "You're going to be a great dad. I just know it. I can't wait to see you with a little newborn. The cutest thing ever!" Dustyn giggles and unwraps the towel from his waist to tussle his hair. "What's the betting Koa is almost taller than me?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#14863 Posted : 18 September 2019 09:29:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh,nose candy is there any thing you cant do?!" dallas jokes,tweaking dustyn's nose. dallas was no square. he'd had experience....oddly a few times with the woman who was currently carrying their child. since his band days were basically over,dallas really hadnt had a lot of the chemical based fun recently. after awhile however,they are not missed. when dustyn takes his towel off to scruff his hair,dallas takes the opportunity to give his dangling wang a little tap. once the baby was here,time was probably going to be precious . so he needed all the wang batting he could fit in. "i hope,dust. i want to do a good job,but i dont want to be one of those annoying parents with a baby. if we're out and koa starts crying? i'm running away. i dont want an entire restaurant glaring at me." dallas chuckles and slips his shoes on. he wasnt one for laces. he was a man on the go and wore slip ons. he gives a wry smile and looks at dusty. "if koa isnt a dwarf,it will be a miracle." he chuckles. "you're rather small..cassie is about the same size. i'm putting miracle gro in the formula. i cant be towering over every one in the house!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14864 Posted : 18 September 2019 20:36:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Nose candy doesn't help you grow..." Dustyn says with a sigh and a frown, looking down at the floor. If only it gave him an extra five inches or so to be able to reach the top shelf without risking his life. While Dustyn is able to seem calm and joke around, his heart is racing like crazy. Dustyn tries his best not to lose his head in important situations like this as he knows he has to be fully grounded and alert in the case of an emergency. He's ever so thankful that Dallas is also rather placid for the most part. His previous relationships were a little bit manic to say the least. At the tapping of his wang, Dustyn giggles and gives it a little shake before slowly retracting the tip, knowing that Dallas finds the motion fascinating. It's like a turtle coming out to say hello. "Better enjoy the willy tapping while it lasts. New baby coming home. Alone time is going to be...well, pretty non-existent," Dustyn says with a pout as he continues to dry his hair. "Might just have to be foot stuff for the foreseeable future!" Dustyn grins, sitting on the edge of the bath and raising a bare foot up to Dallas. He watches Dallas get dressed in envy, wishing he could put on clothes that quickly. Dustyn planning an outfit is a damn event in itself. "Yeah, Koa will be tiny. The Blue genes are strong. You just have to look at my family and even Shay to know that. Still, it must be nice to finally be taller than people!" Dustyn says mischievously as Dallas himself is only 5 foot 7.

A scratching and a sad sounding "meow" his heard from the other side of the door followed by a ginger paw reaching through the gap. Someone wants attention.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14865 Posted : 19 September 2019 01:24:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Well,it makes me feel taller. Maybe you haven't been doing it right." Dallas says with a wink to dustyn. Dustyn not doing coke right is probably rh3 most absurd statement one could make. At the prospect of missing alone time for a baby,dallas crosses his amrs and pretends to pout. "Couldn't we just hire a nanny and only participate in the fun parts of child rearing? I'm not ready to be a nun. Feet or no feet." Dallas grabs dustyn's bare foot and gives it a brief tickle. Dallas grins at dustyn reminding him he isn't exactly tall himself. " I'm sorry...what?" He asks,cupping his ear and looking confused. "I don't speak lilliputian." He then picks up a pillow and playfully tosses it at dustyn. "I think furry koa wants in." He laughs and opens the door for the cat.

"This is some bullshit." Erica spats,tossing a piece of paper onto her hospital bed. The nurse had given her papers describing what her next few weeks would be like.

Gretchen picks the papers up and glances through them. She saw the parts erica was mad about. She was looking at about 3 weeks recovery. She had been going stir crazy having to sit in London for the past few months. "You're going to have a baby sized hole cut in you. You're resting for those weeks." Gretchen tells Erica firmly. If the stalker situation taught Gretchen anything about dealing with Erica,it was she needed to be firmly told important things.

"I know." Erica pouts.

" wouldn't it be funny if they cut a baby SHAPED hole in you,like when a cartoon character breaks through something?" Gretchen giggles. Being silly took her mind off the real concern she had... Women die in childbirth all the time. She had to keep those thoughts from her head.

Erica cracks up and rubs what is either koa's head or butt. Both ends felt the same through her belly. "Oh my God. Im demanding that! If I'm getting horribly disfigured from this,i at least want it to be funny." Erica was many things,and vain topped that list. In her mind,this scar was going to look like something from Frankenstein's monster.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14866 Posted : 19 September 2019 04:41:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Just over an hour later, Dustyn pulls his Mini into the multistory car park with Dallas in the passenger seat and a sleepy Shay in the back. In an ideal world, he wouldn't drag his child out at 2 a.m. but he couldn't leave him in the house alone. The nearest friend to use as a babysitter was Billy and that would also mean dragging Daniel along. Forget that. Dustyn will just let Shay stay off school today. "Where the ffffff...flip can I park?!" says Dustyn as he navigates through the busy structure. He makes a conscious effort not to swear in front of the infant. Shay doesn't have the best hearing even with his aid in but Dustyn still doesn't want to run the risk of him picking up colourful language. Dustyn huffs as he circles around, seeing nothing but taken spots. "Why is it so effing busy at this time?" he says through gritted teeth. Little Dustyn gets a tad angry behind the wheel.

"I'm tired," whines Shay from the back seat.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14867 Posted : 19 September 2019 05:16:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i never thought the star of weekend would be stuck trying to find parking." Dallas laughs. It was rather absurd in it's way. One of the most famous people in the uk didn't have people who took care of things like this. " are they giving babies away tonight?! See. If we were in the USA this wouldn't happen. The Republicans warned us about universal healthcare leading to people actually using hospitals." Dallas laughs. " i think you're going to have to go up top." He suggests. Lazy people would avoid anything to not park on the roof of garages. If worst came to worst, he could carry the very sleepy shay until they got into the hospital proper.

"We're going to meet your brother soon." He tells shay optimistically. He wasn't sure if the baby had been born yet or not.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14868 Posted : 19 September 2019 05:48:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm so close to pulling the "do you know who I am?" card to get a space. If only it wasn't so corny, I'd do it all the time." Dustyn sighs and circles around, trying to see anywhere that he could possibly fit in. This is homophobic, he's just one tiny person in a Mini. "I mean, look at the eejit!" he says, nodding over to a guy sitting in his parked car while eating some sort of pastry. "Sitting on his...bum...eating. Go home and do that!" Dustyn sighs and shakes his head, looking like he's ready to punch someone. "Me? Go on top? There's a first..." he says to Dallas, knowing the joke will go right above Shay's head. He turns up the ramp and heads up to the top.

"Will my brother be nice?" Shay asks while playing with the zipper on his jacket. "I don't want a bad brother."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/09/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14869 Posted : 19 September 2019 07:37:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"It's soul crushing when they answer no." Dallas says with dramatically slumped shoulders. His musical past was so obscure now,Juneau was only spoken of in hushed tones. Maybe the band never existed? Dallas glares at the pastry eater and mentally will him to move. It doesn't work. " you had to park up top once." Dallas grins,tossing his head towards shay.

"We....hope so too. Though he's going to be a baby for a little while. So he won't be able to play anytime soon." Dallas explains. He ,like most people,dreaded kids like Daniel. While he and dallas were good people,he wasn't sure about the genes they were bringing in....cassie summers was a hell raiser in her prime. That being cooked in Erica Hess. There could be some cross over.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14870 Posted : 19 September 2019 10:25:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"First time I park up top, I end up with a baby. Second time I park up top....I'm leaving with a baby again. I'm just that powerful." Dustyn laughs as he drives up to the top level. It's far less busy up here. Dustyn sighs with relief and takes a left, sliding into a parking spot. He switches the engine off and takes a deep breath, clutching onto the steering wheel while trying to compose himself. Dustyn hates hospitals regardless of who the patient is and whatever the situation may be. Add that fear on top of the complications of childbirth and becoming a new father and you might be able to imagine how severely Dustyn's stomach is churning. "Ohhh...I feel queasy. Definitely going to end up with the bad farts tonight!" Dustyn confesses as he unbuckles his seat belt.

Shay laughs from the back seat. This is all fun and exciting for him. He's going to have a new baby brother, he's out in the dark while all the other kids are sleeping and he gets to stay off school. This is an adventure. "Will he have a voice like you or like daddy Dallas?" he asks, referring to the differing accents.

Dustyn pouts his lips and ponders. Shay grew up having an Irish accent with a very, very slight American twang that comes through on certain words. "I...I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see. It will be a while before he starts talking though." Dustyn smiles at Shay then turns to face Dallas. "Ready?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14871 Posted : 19 September 2019 11:17:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"lesson learned:always arrive early and get on the first floor" dallas says,patting dustyn's leg after they are safely parked. dallas wasnt too worried about things. the hard part was all on erica,right? he and dustyn would just pick up koa,pat her on the head,and go. right? "really,dust?! you're going to fart around our new son? what if it damages sensitive nose things?" he teases dustyn when he confesses feeling queasy. dallas was still under the impression this would be an in and out sort of thing.

shay's question was a hard one. how were accents doled out? was it learned or geographic? did babies know? " you know,shay...i do not know. he may even sound japanese. we'll have to find out." dallas says quizzically. he met erica's daughter once. she looked as Caucasian as any of his blood relatives,but the child had a heavy japanese accent. in some cases,far heavier than her mothers.

"seriously,nothing to eat?!" erica whined to the nurse. she hadnt eaten in several hours and the baby was hungry...along with her. erica was 1000% done with this baby birthing thing. she'd rather stay fat and sassy for the rest of her days. someone was eating chicken mcnuggets and they smelled divine.

"no,miss kobayahsi. you are going in for surgery. once under sedation you may...evacuate." the nurse says carefully.

"oh hell,no!" erica screeches. "i can shit myself?! gretchen,pack out stuff. we are leaving!" she says with a giggle,pretending she was getting up. once calmed,erica was a fairly decent patient. at least she wasnt swearing at people in her native tongue anymore.

the nurse jots down some notes before adding, " look on the brightside. if you were having this child vaginally,we'd cut you front to back to save you from tearing."

erica sits bolt upright and clamps her mouth shut with her hands. her eyes are very wide and she is suddenly thankful for having surgery.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14872 Posted : 19 September 2019 13:18:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm not going to fart around our new son!" Dustyn exclaims in faux irritation before lifting his butt off the seat and letting a huge one rip in the car. "I'm going to let it all out beforehand. Enjoy, boys!" Dustyn giggles while fanning the air. Torturing the family with ass gas is one of the many perks of fatherhood. It never fails to create a reaction, especially with Dustyn at the helm. He may be small but he certainly packs quite the punch.

"Daddy!!" Shay scolds while giggling from the back seat. "You're smelly..." he mumbles, turning his head away from his father.

"When you've gotta go, you've gotta go!" Dustyn says with a shrug. Nothing like toilet humour to lighten things up. He already feels less nervous about the whole ordeal. The odds of this day ending in disaster are pretty slim. There's probably nothing to worry about but Dustyn never likes to get too ahead of himself. He's experienced a lot of bad and downright traumatising stuff. He knows just how shitty life can get so he always enters situations feeling rather wary. "Alright, let's do this!" Dustyn taps his thigh and gets out of the car, pulling the front seat forward to let Shay out. "Shay, sweetheart, bring out that bag that's next to you. That's all your little brother's stuff." Erica and Gretchen wanted a cute outfit for Koa so Dustyn brought several. He needs to size Koa up and get a feel for what kind of person he is before selecting his outfit. Koa may not be a stripes kind of guy. His complexion might not work with certain shades. Dustyn has taken all this into account. This baby is going to be fabulous.

Shay hands Dustyn the bag before teetering over towards Dallas. "Will we be in here for a long time, daddy?", he asks in sign. While his vocabulary his immensely improved since starting school and seeing speech therapists, signing is still second nature to him as it's what he feels most comfortable with. It's also an indication that he's pretty sleepy. When he doesn't have much energy, talking and acutely listening to audio takes a back seat.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14873 Posted : 20 September 2019 02:04:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" why aren't you prissy?!"stereotypes exist for a reason, you know." Dallas fans like a mad man to keep the odor from the defenseless shay. Dallas felt like he was diving in front of a bullet.

Once out of the car, Dallas considered they may need a bigger vehicle with a new baby. Babies seem to always have to travel with enough stuff for an extended expedition. The car seat would be a tight fit in a mini. He also wasn't sure how to answer shay. He'd never actually seen a baby being born. How long did it take? " I'm thinking a few hours." He finally replies. He couldn't sign so he made sure shay could see his mouth.

" if they film this, you bat that camera out of their hands." Erica orders Gretchen. She wasn't sure if c sections were something people filmed like regular births. Being vain, Erica giggles and pokes Gretchen. " thank God this isn't coming out the kitty. She's furrier than usual and not camera ready."

Gretchen probably won't bat a camera away. Plus she was fairly sure only one person was allowed to be in the room with Erica when the surgery occurred. She wasnt sure how she and the conners were going to work THAT out. She didn't want to leave Erica, but it was their son..in any case, Gretchen focused on the subject at hand... Erica kitty. " I dunno. It's kinda hot." She winks.

" I'll take your word. I haven't seen her in months" Erica laughs softly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14874 Posted : 20 September 2019 11:09:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn, Dallas and Shay finally make their way into the hospital and meet up with Gretchen and Erica. Dustyn struts into the drab hospital room, arms opened so that he can hug the girls, looking fabulous as ever while Dallas lags behind with a bag full of baby clothes in one hand and a sleepy Shay being carried in his other. "We're here!" he announces, giving Gretchen a hug and then leaning over the bed to do the same to Erica, giving her a little kiss on the forehead. "Probably a silly question but how are you feeling?" he asks as he takes the bag of clothing from Dallas. Dustyn raises the bag, showing that he's well prepared. They wanted a cute outfit? They have them tenfold. Dustyn tries his best not to give Gretchen much eye contact as he feels dirty for what happened over the phone. It was rather hot in the moment but hours later? He feels dirty. FILTH!

Shay rubs his eyes and leans his head on Dallas' shoulders. "Is Koa in here?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14875 Posted : 20 September 2019 11:35:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i told him right then and there:i dont care how many starbursts you give me. its gross and i wont be any part of it!" erica exclaims while the conners walk in the door. whatever she and gretchen were speaking of,it had erica quite worked up and she she looked disgusted about whatever it was. at this point,gretchen was sitting in the rather hard hospital recliner next to erica. the pair were holding hands until the boys arrived. gretchen gave enthusiastic hugs to everyone. she was very pleased everyone was here. it meant they could finally get started. erica,however, gave very light hugs. this was getting far too real for her. she did lean into the kiss on the forehead. there were precious few people she would carry a baby for,and dusytn was pretty much the only one on that list. "well..i'm feeling fat. i'm scared,i'm hungry and thirsty. i..." she shakes her head and brightens up. it didnt matter. there wasnt anything dustyn could do about her situation. "how about you? you ready to be called daddy?" she gives a little wink. erica wasnt sure what the dynamics between dallas and dustyn were. but it sounded just sexual enough. she gives a little thumbs up at the bag. she should have known dustyn would be prepared for this. he was probably more prepared than she was.

"koa is right in there." gretchen says to shay while pointing at erica's belly. she was the tallest person in the room,but bent down to be on the same level as the child. " the doctors just have to go in and get him." gretchen explains as simply as she could.

unconciously,erica pulled the blanket up. it was weird being seen while pregnant. she hadnmt really been around anyone other than gretchen and karoliena since this started.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14876 Posted : 21 September 2019 00:05:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm used to being called many thing: dad, daddy, pa, papa, Dustyn, Dusty, Dust...baby..." he says with a knowing wink at Dallas. Cute little pet names make him feel loved and adored. He wishes that there is something he can do for Erica. He's the one that put her in this position. Dustyn hates feeling like there's nothing he can do. He likes to help. Rather than dwelling on the pain and discomfort at hand, Dustyn turns his head towards the future. "So, what are you planning on doing when all of this is over? A vacation? Shopping spree? Uh...OK, I don't really know what girls like to do." In all honesty, he means lesbians rather than girls. Dustyn himself is pretty much a stereotype of showbiz gay. He doesn't know if it's the same for the ladies. They don't seem like the type to watch Ellen and own a lot of sensible shoes.

Shay pouts and looks at Erica's belly, trying to analyse the situation. He sort of understands pregnancy in the sense that babies grow inside but other than that, everything else is just made up in his own head. He doesn't understand the biology behind it and certainly not the gruesome aspect. "Can I see him come out?"

"Eh...no, sweetie. The doctors and nurses have to do that," Dustyn says, wanting to gloss over the ins and outs of childbirth. Come to think of it, Dustyn himself has just been focusing on the final outcome - taking Koa home. It's just hit him that the birthing process is yet to come...and he's squeamish as hell.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14877 Posted : 21 September 2019 00:55:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Oh my god, the first thing I'm going to do is sleep on my stomach! I haven't been able to in 9 months. Then,I'm going to drink some coffee,drink a beer,and smoke a cigarette. I don't even like beer or cigs,it's just knowing they have been forbidden." Erica replies with gusto. She imagined it would be different if this was HER baby. Since it wasn't,birth was going to be a relief. " then, I'm going to bend over the first object I can find while gret-" Erica starts excitedly before Gretchen interrupts her by pinching her under the arm and nodding towards shay. Any one that wasn't him knew exactly where Erica was going with what she was saying.

"You won't be sleeping on your tummy just yet,Erica. " Gretchen smirks, making a cutting motion across Erica's belly. She felt bad as she knew erica preferred to sleep on her stomach. The past few months had seen a very tired Erica. " i think we'll do the vacation and shopping thing. Takara hasn't been doted on like she should have been lately." Gretchen says warmly. There was a very jealous little girl in Japan right now. Being an only child,takara did not like sharing her mom with some baby.

"You can touch koa now,though." Erica tells shay,drawing the blanket down and exposing her very large belly. Being close to birth time,koa was fairly active and could be seen moving under Erica's skin. She didn't want to horrify shay by telling hjm just how his brother was coming into the world.

With the fathers now here,the doctor came back into the room. She was in scrubs and already had the hair covering on. This made her look like a real doctor finally. The woman looked too much like Mia Khalifa for comfort usually. " hello. I'm Dr Brittany. It's a pleasure to finally meet you,mr and Mr conners." She says shaking hands with dustyn and dallas. " we're prepping the O.R now. Once we get started it'll be about 45 minutes." The doctor says while looking around the room. This wasn't her first surrogate situation, but the next statement has lead to trouble in the past. " ok....whos going into the surgery room with mommy? We can only allow one other person there." She says with authority. There was no slipping anyone a 20 and hoping they'd look the other way.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14878 Posted : 21 September 2019 10:25:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Shay rests his little hand on Erica's belly and giggles as he feels his little brother moving about. Dustyn watches and smiles, loving the bond that Shay already has with his baby brother. There's always the chance of sibling jealousy. Shay seems to love his brother already which is wonderful. There's already such a family vibe in the room. Even though he's going by pure assumption being the last born of the Blues, Dustyn believes his own family births weren't like this. He imagines them being very clinical. Lord knows Dustyn didn't feel this loved and adored growing up. "He feels funny!" Shay says with a giggle, getting the mental image of a little baby punching away. Dustyn looks on in envy, wishing he could be as chilled as Shay but the nerves are kicking in now. A baby is on the way.

When the doctor comes in, Dustyn is in two minds. He's absolutely terrified as the surgery is about to go underway but he's also obsessed with Dr Brittany and her fabulous eyebrows. He doesn't know much about her but he's 99% sure that she invented gay rights. When she asks who is coming along to witness the gruesome miracle of birth, Dustyn's stomach drops and he sheepishly raises a hand. "That would be me..."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/09/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14879 Posted : 21 September 2019 11:00:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:i genuinely did not know her eyebrows were a thing. but i can see how they would be.

"he's a runner." erica laughs to shay. nothing she could say could really ever convey the feeling of another person moving inside her. it is the weirdest feeling she has ever had. it feels foreign,yet almost familiar. maybe it was the umbilical cord connecting them,but she could almost feel it from koa's perspective too. erica puts a hand on her stomach. she had wanted this gone for so long,but now that it was here....she already missed koa. she definitely spoke to him when eating. the pair shared meals,so it seemed only right. he did NOT like cabbage. a damned shame seeing as he was going to an irish family.

"dusytn? " dr Brittany says with a little nod. she knew who he was of course,but she was professional enough to see him as just another patient. "excellent. so here is what is going to happen." the doctor says,looking at everyone as she sits on a small stool. this causes erica to wince. its the same stool she has sat on during all the pelvic exams for the non existant dilatation." dustyn,you will come with me. we'll get you a nice pair of scrubs,a cute hat like mine and you'll follow me in to the OR. dont worry,you wont see much other than a rather fresh baby. i warn you,nobody's baby is cute in that first minute." she laughs,having had several people recoil at the sight of a blood and amniotic fluid covered baby. "mommy, a nurse will come and wheel you into the operation room. we'll wash the area with iodine and...well,you know the rest." she says,standing to leave the room.

"wait...i'm AWAKE for this?!" erica says,wanting to panic but not wanting to scare shay. she also had a few choice words,but again..shay.

dr brittany takes a pen out of her srubs and draws a line down erica's stomach and onto her leg.she continues all the the way to her toes." you cant and wont feel a thing. i promise. the only thing you will feel is some tugging. " the doctor tells erica reassuringly. the doctor then leaves and takes dustyn to a room where some scrubs hang on a hooks and a wash basin to wash his hands. the room is small,but very clean. the wash basin is very close to a set of ominous looking double doors.

a nurse that didnt look like any particular porn star then comes in and wheels erica out. her hand lingers in gretchen's until they are separated. gretchen instantly feels utterly alone and clamps her arms around herself. she wasnt really worried while erica was in her sight,but being gone? the room felt large and cold. "i love you." she says softly after erica is taken away. gretchen was not a fan of this. not at all. what if something happened and she wasnt there?! gretchen bites her bottom lip and grimaces at the floor. it was dustyn's baby after all...but it was her wife.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14880 Posted : 22 September 2019 11:21:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn gives Shay a kiss on the cheek and tight hug when he's called away with Erica. He walks over to Dallas and does the same. He tiptoes and whispers into his husband's ear, "Absolutely shitting myself." Dustyn is a very sensitive soul and can't help but worry. He always puts on a brave front but this is terrifying to him. Even though the chances of success far outweigh the possibility of something going wrong, there is still that slight risk of things going horribly wrong. Dustyn denounced his faith a long time ago but he's saying prayer after prayer in his head right now. His legs feel like jelly and he feels like he's seconds away from collapsing. He can't do that though. Not now. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, composing himself before smiling at the others and following the doctor out of the room.

"OK...everything will be fine..." Dustyn whispers to himself as he scrubs up in the little room. God, he hates hospitals. As he washes his hands and looks into the mirror, seeing himself in the clinical attire, he suddenly feels a sense of importance and bravery. He realises that this is crunch time. There is a friend in there who needs his support and a little baby who needs him even more. This isn't about Dustyn and his nerves at all. It's time to be dad. Dustyn gives himself another once over in the mirror to make sure he looks as fabulous as possible before leaving through the double doors.
UserPostedImage