logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#21 Posted : 17 October 2020 08:04:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Sayyid makes his way onto the boat and sits down to nominate.

"I'd like to nominate Sau'Ron for this round. I don't know much about the guy but there's this vibe about him that just seems rather off, if you catch my drift? I know that I've been a little reserved and not the most talkative but with him there seems to be some sort of genuine disconnect. He's here but he's not really...present."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 17/10/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#22 Posted : 18 October 2020 00:33:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Johnny enters the boat, he takes a seat and places his hands on his knees as he considers his pick. "I don't think there's a whole lot of options for nominations, but I'm gonna have to go with Jo again. He's batshit crazy, keeps eating raw fish and has a shitty attitude. He's probably either gonna kill himself or somebody else is gonna kill him. Crazy little fucker!" he says with a chuckle before leaving.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
FiveT on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#23 Posted : 18 October 2020 01:14:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler gets on the boat to make his nomination "Tati she isn't doing anything. Send her home."

Curtis "Ummm David, he seems to have a thing for me."

Alex sits down and thinks for a good minute or two "I don't know I don't have anyone in mind, and the last time I voted the person I voted for left and I didn't know she did a thing. hmmmm" He goes quiet again. "Tyler looked pretty mad last time maybe he misses home so Tyler."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
FiveT on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#24 Posted : 18 October 2020 01:53:13(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)

2ND WEEK OF NOMINATIONS!

Who leaves?
JO - SAU'RON

UserPostedImage

VOTE HERE

Edited by user 18 October 2020 01:56:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#25 Posted : 18 October 2020 07:57:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
JT heads over to the boat. He looks around at how beautiful everything is. “Not gon’ lie, this is type dope.”

“Dis is my first day over here and it ain’t dat bad. Ciara is real cute, she’s the only one catch in’ my eye so far. But deadass, this is like a straight up getaway. Not gon’ lie tho, I’m type hungry.“

“I gotta vote too? Ight then..”

JT takes a moment before voting for who goes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 18/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 11/01/2021(UTC)
Online 2001clay  
#26 Posted : 18 October 2020 08:36:27(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
JT is fine ok? So first of all i like Zafari & he got sense of humor but JT is that person that i want but i need a little humor & for the reason why I'm voting Sau'Ron out is because i can't stand seeing Sau'Ron face & his ego

But don't tell everyone that I like JT

Ciara says as she blow kisses to the camera

Edited by user 18 October 2020 08:40:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#27 Posted : 18 October 2020 11:06:44(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Before hurting for his belly pain on his bed, Jo had passed for the Boat to make a confession.

Sitting in front of the camera, still holding his belly, he speaks, moaning a little.

"...Mmm...Fuck this shit... Fuck it... I'm, aargh. I wanna be a real man, we're made for this fuckin' nature. Only the weak can't make it. But WHAT THE FUCK DID I EAT?? Aargh...!"

He looks down in pain and then back at the camera. "I'll be better" He says, almost like a threat. Then leaves moaning. He probably ate the wrong mushroom or fish.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline FiveT  
#28 Posted : 19 October 2020 23:23:48(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

After waking up David walks up to the boat sitting with legs crossed. He looks slightly disturbed after what he dreamt.

"Last night... I dreamt of something I didn't want to dream about. Or better, someone. Someone from after-life" He grins pretending that it's fun but as the expression fades and he looks down to think, you can tell he's struggling.

"I loved this person and in these months he changed my life, it hasn't passed so much time. I'm still, like, trying to heal. But I'm feeling better." He says noding at the camera, he really seems to mean it.
"I'm having new experiences, life is changing and I'll be forever grateful for the past but I need to be strong and move on, for myself."

He then stretches his legs forward and continues after looking up for a moment. "I had to take this reality show opportunity. It's a job for me and I, with my bandmates, I am an entertainer. Would a teacher leave their school if they lost someone? You can't lose your job too. You can't lose your life after a loss. I wanna be strong and I am strong, I wanna see what's next and what's new. And this island, it's like living a different life for me, so pain kinda feels disconnected here."

He ends with a smile that shows all the strength he is finding inside with eyes a little watery, but he's not going to cry, he's going to outlast the pain and reborn like a phoenix.
He then waves at the camera and leaves.

Edited by user 19 October 2020 23:47:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#29 Posted : 23 October 2020 20:45:59(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

NOMINATION DAY STARTS NOW.
CONTESTANTS HAVE TO COME TO THE BOAT TO TELL ONE NAME AND A REASON FOR THE NOMINATION. IT CAN ONLY BE SOMEONE ON THE SAME ISLAND OF THE CHARACTER. YOU HAVE ONE DAY TO DECIDE, OTHERWISE YOUR CHARACTER MIGHT GO AUTOMATICALLY UP TO VOTING.

CAYOS COCHINOS

UserPostedImage

ISLA EL TIGRE
UserPostedImage

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#30 Posted : 23 October 2020 22:49:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Lydia is on the boat,it's early morning and she's already very drunk from the beer won from the challenge. She plops down and takes a drunk from her beer as she thinks. There still was no real reason to vote anyone off,but she had to name someone. " Umm. Johnny? I guess? Like I keep waiting for him to dole out whimsical advice,give us handfuls of hard candy,or teach us the kamehameha. But no dice..... I think I may have stole that last joke from Erica. Anyways.. like,I'm nominating him,but if I was into guys? He's totally the eye candy on the island. And he doesn't smell necrotic. Seriously, Jo. You may want to get that checked." Lydia wipes her hands as if she's finished with a hard task and leaves.

Mariko sits down and looks to be enjoying the frosty cold Coke she is drinking. She felt incredible as she helped win this for the island. "Damn,that is good. Even if I am pretty sure I have frost bite where there should never be frostbite. My cheeks are STILL cold. So... Nomination. Um...I don't know. Rose? I think our conversations are too much for her virgin ears." Mariko giggles and drinks from her coke. " Please nobody else nominate her. I totally don't want the heart of the island to leave. She's the ONLY thing between us and it getting very Caligula in here." Mariko laughs loudly and leaves the boat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#31 Posted : 24 October 2020 01:44:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Mi-Ah walks onto the boat, with a very unsure look on her face.

"You know, I'm not sure who to nominate this week. Everyone has been doing so good but I guess maybe someone who did not do the challenge? So I guess I will nominate Curt. I mean...I don't think he does much of anything much less the challenges." She shrugs and walks off.

Tatiyana walks onto the boat and sits. "Ahh...another challenge, another day. Well, I know no one better nominate me because I actually pulled my weight. Anyone that votes is just a hater! So lemme see...I'm gonna vote for Rose. I think the poor woman is scared by everything on the island. She's sweet and I have nothing against her but I would like a strong team towards the end, you know?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Online 2001clay  
#32 Posted : 24 October 2020 02:39:29(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
I put Jo up for nomination

says Ciara
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#33 Posted : 24 October 2020 03:20:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Sayyid makes his way to the boat to nominate for the third week, finding this one a little more difficult. "Hey..." he says, furrowing his brows and narrowing his eyes, giving his choice one last thought before clearing his throat to speak again. "So this week, I'm going to nominate Rose." He sighs and rubs his arm, feeling bad for choosing her. "She seems like the sweetest girl but I fear that island life may be too tough for her. Not even just the island living, but just the general interactions. I think she is a very anxious girl and sometimes conversations overwhelm her. If she's uncomfortable, I think that it's best she's next to leave."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#34 Posted : 24 October 2020 03:57:33(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Zafari comes to the boat looking all chill and relaxed. He sits crossing his legs. "Man this place growin' good. Thanks for the drinks and all the stuff. Anyway, Imma vote Lee. You know, I ain't spoke to him much, just more attached to others." He says shrugging. "So there, that's it." He waves and leaves.

Natasha arrives sitting quickly, after her workout routine, still with a towel around the neck and hair in ponytail.
"Well, I vote Lee because I don't know much about him, guess we'll speak more in the next days. Who knows. See ya." She says as she leaves.

David comes on the boat sitting with a grin and holding a cold tea, kindly found there on the boat as part of the new chellenge prize won.
"Mmmh this is good!" He says opening it. He drinks and then smiles. "Ok, spilling the tea now! Alright. My vote goes to Tatiyana. That's because she's a strong woman in the game and you know at the end of the day we have to create a strategy, so I feel like voting her. She also has the hots for Sayyid, that's another level of competition and reason though." He says chuckling, letting some tea out on himself. "Whoops..." He tries to clean his t-shirt with the finger but you can't really do that so he laughs at the camera waving and leaving.

Rose comes in, sitting gently down. "Hello... Uhm... Today I am voting for Tyler. I am so sorry for this, but I find it so hard to speak to him, I feel... Uhm, uncomfortable. I am sorry" She forces a smile embarassed and waves leaving.

Fabriano comes to the boat sitting down and stares coldly at the camera.
"Voting Jo, again. His dirt and smell is more and more unbearable. We had enough" He says staring for a few more seconds before leaving without even a goodbye.

Jo comes in, wearing his coat of leaves and spreads arms as he sits down. "HELLO! I'M FATHER NATURE. You like?" He raises eyebrows. "Today father nature votes for Johnny, because he can steal this title from me. I am the only sexy father nature." He bows at the camera and leaves laughing madly.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#35 Posted : 25 October 2020 11:13:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

JT hops on the boat. “Ight imma vote for Curt and Alex” JT hunches. “They even here? I ain’t even seen dem once so yea..hopefully dey wasn’t eatin by one of those creatures me and Mi-Ah was talkin bout”. JT laughs and heads off the boat.

Lee Yung sighs as he thinks about his house mates. “It pains me to do this but I’m voting for Rose and Natasha. I haven’t gotten a chance to talk to them much. Hopefully we can get to know eachother this week!” Lee Yung smiles and hops off the boat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 25/10/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#36 Posted : 25 October 2020 11:43:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler gets on the boat "You know I'm happy today normally I would vote for Tati in this case but she pulled her weight this time so you fuck it. Let me vote rose. Don't get me wrong I'm sure she is a sweet person but we need wins and good ratings."

Curtis "I don't really have anyone to vote for I'm just going to say Johnny cause I think he doesn't like me so vote for him."

Alex gets on the boat and sighs "so embarrassing getting instantaneous reaction to my stuff. I thought I was in the clear but oof. Vote for people that we don't want to see on the island, I don't really have anyone in mind. Can I vote me so I don't have to vote anyone off?"

Someone tells him you can't vote for yourself you have to pick someone.

Alex closes his eyes thinks even longer "Lydia?" That's the first name I could think of she saw my butt and tell it out. I'm sorry"

Edited by user 25 October 2020 23:26:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
FiveT on 26/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#37 Posted : 25 October 2020 12:23:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
JT hops on the boat. “Ight imma vote for Curt and Alex” JT hunches. “They even here? I ain’t even seen dem once so yea..hopefully dey wasn’t eatin by one of those creatures me and Mi-Ah was talkin bout”. JT laughs and heads off the boat.

Lee Yung sighs as he thinks about his house mates. “It pains me to do this but I’m voting for Rose and Natasha. I haven’t gotten a chance to talk to them much. Hopefully we can get to know eachother this week!” Lee Yung smiles and hops off the boat.

OOC: Hi, only one name allowed this week :)

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyler gets on the boat "You know I'm happy today normally I would vote for Tati in this case but she pulled her weight this time so you fuck it. Let me vote rose. Don't get me wrong I'm sure she is a sweet person but we need wins and good ratings."

Curtis "I don't really have anyone to vote for I'm just going to say David cause I think he doesn't like me so vote for him."

Alex gets on the boat and sighs "so embarrassing getting instantaneous reaction to my stuff. I thought I was in the clear but oof. Vote for people that we don't want to see on the island, I don't really have anyone in mind. Can I vote me so I don't have to vote anyone off?"

OOC: I'm sorry, self-voting is not valid in respect to who voted others! Please give a name. Also Curtis is not on the same island as David, please give another name of a character on Cayos Cochinos.

Edited by user 25 October 2020 12:32:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#38 Posted : 25 October 2020 12:36:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

JT hops on the boat. “Ight imma vote for Curt” JT hunches. “He even here? I ain’t even seen dem once so yea..hopefully dey wasn’t eatin by one of those creatures me and Mi-Ah was talkin bout”. JT laughs and heads off the boat.

Lee Yung sighs as he thinks about his house mates. “It pains me to do this but I’m voting for Rose. I haven’t gotten a chance to talk to her much. Hopefully we can get to know eachother this week!” Lee Yung smiles and hops off the boat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 25/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#39 Posted : 26 October 2020 01:45:51(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

3RD WEEK NOMINATIONS!

Who leaves Isla El Tigre?

LEE-YUNG - ROSE

UserPostedImage

Who leaves Cayos Cochinos?
JO - CURTIS - JOHNNY

UserPostedImage

VOTE HERE

OOC: Despite being the most voted, Johnny would go directly up for voting for not nominating out of respect to who actually nominated.
- Also please don't mind the "Copy of" thing in the title as Surveymonkey is giving troubles Brick wall
thank you for voting!

Edited by user 26 October 2020 02:01:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage