logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 22 April 2010 02:49:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

"Welcome to my official website. In here you will find the latests updates from me and my team.
Please make sure you are a subscribed user so you are to first to receive the latest updates about
my music and things that I'm up to. Love yall!"
- SP

Years Active: 2007-Present
Record Label: Studio 60 Records
Management: Free Nerd Management
Manager: Daniel The Free Nerd; Daniel

BIO

Timothy Spoons; who is mostly known by his stage name Silver Spoons (born July 4, 1986) is an American singer-songwriter, producer, and television personality. Timothy was born in Nashville, Tennessee, to Sarah, a saloon owner, and Harvey Spoons, a guitar shop owner. While his mother is caucasian, his father is biracial Caucasian, and African. Timothy began singing at an early age and by the age of 3, he was taught how to play the guitar by his father. By age 13, he had written his first song titled "Silver Spoon" which later went on to inspire his stage name. His stage name is a metaphorical meaning of growing up without a "silver spoon". Spoons grew up in a struggling household when he lived in Nashville, Tennessee. His father landed a promotion in Lost Angeles, California during his teen years which caused him to move there.

Timothy got his first big shot in 2007 when he signed his first publishing deal with Columbia Records for a 7 album deal under his stage name "Silver Spoons". His debut album "Country Swagger" went on to sell over 600,000 copies worldwide and managed to get "New Moon", "Makin' Love on the Backseat" and "The World Ends" to #1 on the country singles chart despite no success on the overall charts. His second and third studio album "The Last Goodbye Vol. 1 & 2" saw more commercial success; the albums went on to sell 4 million copies combined. His fourth studio album "You and Your Love Theories" went on to sell 1 million copies worldwide. His fifth studio album "Rude Cowboy" saw more commercial success selling 3.5 million copies. The sixth studio album "Unwritten" went on to sell 1.5 million copies and "Sincerely You" went on to sell over 300,000 copies.

After releasing 7 albums, Timothy aka Silver Spoons ended his partnership with Columbia Records and went on a music hiatus. Over the course of his music career, Timothy's music contained elements of country, soul, and country-pop. Despite his legacy and success in the country music genre Spoons never crossed over to a full-on pop release. After a nearly 8 year hiatus, Timothy signed a 2 album deal with Studio 60. Months after signing this deal; Timothy formed a band called "Spoons" after a car accident nearly killed him and put him in a 3-week coma. The band's first studio album (8th overall for Silver Spoons); "Man of Your Dreams" is set to be released on January 1, 2021, under the distribution of Studio 60 Records. The first two sets of singles "Man of Your Dreams" and "Raised By Wolves" were both released on November 12, 2020. The Spoons Band announced via Instagram that "Flip The Script" has been chosen as the third single off the album and will be released on December 25, 2020.

UserPostedImage
"Go behind the scenes with Silver Spoons as he creates his new album "Man of Your Dreams" and more!

Episode 1: First Look at the "Man of Your Dreams" Music Video (11.17.2020)
Episode 2: Raised By Wolves Music Video (12.09.2020)
Episode 3: Introducing The Spoons Band (12.12.2020)
Episode 6: "Man of Your Dreams " Album Songwriting Breakdown (12.18.2020)
Episode 5: Flip The Script Music Video (12.25.2020)
Episode 6: "Man of Your Dreams " Album Instruments Breakdown (1.1.2020)
Episode 7: TBA (TBA; Season 1 Final Episode)

UserPostedImage

Solo Act:
Country Swagger
The Last Goodbye Vol. 1
The Last Goodbye Vol. 2
You and Your Love Theories
Rude Cowboy
Unwritten
Sincerely You

Spoons (Band):
Man of Your Dreams (January 1, 2021)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

"Man of Your Dreams" and "Raised By Wolves" available now for digital download and streaming!

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Edited by user 19 February 2021 09:27:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 06/05/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/11/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/12/2020(UTC)
Offline jjfields  
#2 Posted : 22 April 2010 14:05:42(UTC)
jjfields

Finally some good country tunes!!
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 22 July 2020 18:46:39(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David Hernandez Power (TheJollies): Whose back are you breaking exactly, mr cowboy? 🤔🤗😜

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
#4 Posted : 10 November 2020 09:28:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

🍂 MAN OF YOUR DREAMS 🍂

NEW ALBUM. LEAD SINGLE OUT SOON.
thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/11/2020(UTC)
#5 Posted : 17 November 2020 11:00:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
SPOONSTV EPISODE 1: First Look at the "Man of Your Dreams" Music Video

It takes a village. Everyone involved in the making of this video was covid tested prior to shooting. The shooting for the "Man of Your Dreams" took over an intense 3-day production with a crew of 12 people. It was cold; rainy and windy but we managed to get the shots we wanted to make this video happen. To give you a glimpse of the world we created with mother nature's permission here is a first look at the "Man of Your Dreams" music video which will premiere at 10 PM US Eastern time on MTV Thanksgiving Day 11/26/2020. While this is just the tip of the iceberg these shots represent the aesthetic we felt while filming.

Daniel The Freenerd shares details about the music video in a video clip with the following images shown;

"We just shot the music video and this is my directorial debut so I'm really anxious to see how it plays out across people's screens. As far as the visual itself we were inspired by the colors of fall; specifically in Colorado which is where we went do to the shoot. We wanted to take a sentimental approach with this video and really tap into those hard to face emotions that we don't like to feel or see. I wanted the music video to feel as real as possible. I want you to feel like you're there while everything is happening. So the camera angles were important in that aspect because in this case, you the viewer are the camera. While it was a hard shoot it was also kind of cool to really do it at a beautiful place. It kind of felt like we were on vacation; that's until the cameras started rolling of course. Also, it was freaking cold as hell outside"

This music video will be based on a true story. It's about a same-sex couple who gets into a car accident after a heated argument. While one survives with little to no injuries the other is in critical condition. The surviving couple however learns that despite being in an 8-year relationship with their partner they cannot be in attendance of their partner dying at the hospital because the surviving couple has no legal authority to be with the hospitalized partner under the eyes of the law. The relatives of the dying partner also create a hindrance for the surviving couple as well. Can't say too much without giving it away but it's very tragic what happens. With this video, I kind of wanted to shed some light on a law that unfortunately discriminated against the gay community for a really long time. This was a law that was changed by the Barack Obama administration but this video will shed light on the journey that gay people had to take to have equal rights in America. People really see things in black and white when it comes to gay couples being married. There's more to it than that. Gay people can't even donate blood just because they've had sex with the same gender. It's a lot but this video will kind of put those struggles gay people faced into the mainstream".

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Edited by user 10 December 2020 04:35:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 17/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 17/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 17/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 18/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 19/11/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/12/2020(UTC)
#6 Posted : 19 November 2020 02:53:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
SPOONSBLOG: WELCOME + MAN OF YOUR DREAMS TRACKLIST
November 11, 2020 11:59am; US Eastern Time

UserPostedImage
11.17.2020 Spoons band on their way to rehearsal.

Welcome to my new blog "SpoonsBlog" This is where I will be getting personal with my fans and industry colleagues about my music, personal life and so much more. So this is my first blog post, and I wanted to just kind of share what's been going on. One thing I have been trying to work on is getting more personal with my audience. Growing up in this music business I've always been so reserved about my personal life and my thoughts in general. One thing I want to do more of is open up to my listeners so they can understand me on a deeper level. Not for my own personal gain but so that there's transparency between us moving forward.

As you may already know there's been a dramatic shift in the music I've released over the past few months. A couple of months ago I signed a new contract with Studio 60 Records. This has allowed me not only to take my time with my music but also to start a new journey with my artistry. I want to sincerely thank my label for allowing me to do that and I look forward to the future ahead. I have also formed a new band with some of my closest childhood friends from back in Tennessee. The guys and I use to play together at many family gatherings and music events back home growing up; so it's been kind of a full-circle moment for us to form this band. On next week's episode of "SpoonsTV", you will get to meet them all individually so that way you can see what role each of them plays in my new album"Man of Your Dreams".

Which leads on to the next thing; I have a new album coming out soon! My new album will be available at the very start of the new year; January 1, 2021. The will be a promo run leading up to the album's release thanks to my manager Daniel the Freenerd. There are some exciting things to look forward to. The first two sets of singles "Man of Your Dreams" and "Raised By Wolves" were just released and I chose these songs because they set the tone of my album as a whole but I can't wait for you all to hear the rest because there's so much more to look forward to. So with that being said, I do at the very least want to share the official tracklist with you all.

UserPostedImage
Official Album Cover

The Official "Man of Your Dreams" Album Tracklist:

MAN OF YOUR DREAMS
RAISED BY WOLVES
PRETTY LITTLE FLOWER
FLIP THE SCRIPT
A NEW ERA
RESIST
LAKE OF FIRE
THE RECEPTION
NOT YOUR ENEMY
HAPPY EVER AFTER
*Bonus Track only Available on the Physical Disc/Record

I look forward to sharing more personal blogs with you in the months to come! Stay tuned for SpoonsTV for new episodes! - Silver Spoons

Edited by user 19 November 2020 07:41:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/11/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 19/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 19/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/11/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/12/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7 Posted : 19 November 2020 03:02:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
Erich: studio 60 is definitely into waiting. We've been edging them in regards to a decent release for a decade now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 19/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 19 November 2020 21:46:27(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia: What a way to kick off the new year, guys! At least I know 2021 will start off on a better foot than 2020 did. One of my favourite things to do is sit and read a record's tracklist before the album comes out and just kinda guess where those songs will take me, and these titles are reaaaaally exciting me and painting all sorts of visions and stories in my head. Can't wait!! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 19/11/2020(UTC)
#9 Posted : 20 November 2020 23:16:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: studio 60 is definitely into waiting. We've been edging them in regards to a decent release for a decade now.

Silver Spoons: Edging is such an interesting choice of words.

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Nadia: What a way to kick off the new year, guys! At least I know 2021 will start off on a better foot than 2020 did. One of my favourite things to do is sit and read a record's tracklist before the album comes out and just kinda guess where those songs will take me, and these titles are reaaaaally exciting me and painting all sorts of visions and stories in my head. Can't wait!! :)

Silver Spoons: Glad to hear that Nadia! One track in particular that I can't wait for people to hear is "The Reception". It is the longest song I've ever recorded. I also get to play harmonica on that. It's really honestly one of my favorite tracks on the album. I'm honored that you are excited to hear my new album. This whole thing has been a journey and I can't wait to share my story. Being in this industry so long; it's kind of surreal that I'm finally at a place in my career where I can be fully open. Nothing feels more liberating than that.

#10 Posted : 09 December 2020 01:22:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
SPOONSBLOG: SILVER SPOONS COVERS BILLBOARD MAGAZINE + NAMED 'MAN OF THE YEAR'
December 8, 2020 10:10am; US Eastern Time

UserPostedImage
Silver Spoons on the cover of Billboard Magazine as he is named "Man of The Year".

"To be named 'Man of The Year" is a huge honor. I know many other men in this industry that probably deserve that title so of course, I'll just humbly appreciate the title. But I'm also looking forward to what's ahead for me and my new band "Spoons". We have been writing a lot of music and just can't wait to put out this new record so we can hopefully tour soon" - Silver Spoons

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Silver Spoons Billboard Magazine Cover is available for pick-up/reading on stands/digital outlets now.

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 09/12/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 09/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 09/12/2020(UTC), FiveT on 09/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/12/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/12/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/12/2020(UTC)
#11 Posted : 10 December 2020 04:36:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
SPOONSTV EPISODE 2: "Raised By Wolves" Music Video

Song: "Raised By Wolves"
Premiere Date: December 9, 2020
Directed by: Chris Cunningham
Produced by: Silver Spoons
Filming Dates: November 11-12, 2020
Budget: $40,000

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The music video opens up with a dramatic car crash scene that is shown in slow motion. Inside of it, Silver Spoons is seen screaming in shock. As the car crashes through a tree, Spoon's body flies out of the car and rolls against the ground; as the body rolls; a child's body is now seen in the frame. This child is a depicted younger version of Silver Spoons. The "Raised by Wolves" song begins to play and the kid is now seen running through the forest with his dog as they play in the undisclosed forest location. A black wolf is then seen in the distance for a brief moment.

A younger version of Silver Spoons is now seen exploring the forest as he discovers an abandoned house. The house looks somewhat familiar to him and with no hesitation, he heads inside. As he heads inside this unkept house a view of family photographs is seen covered in spider webs. As he looks through the photographs he notices a picture of himself being held by a man. In shock, he throws the image against the wall breaking the covered glass into pieces. He is then seen running away out of the house with tears rolling in his eyes.

UserPostedImage

We then see a view of an old record player playing in the forest but this is only seen briefly. The video then cuts a teenage version of Silver Spoons staring out into the forest with his dog by his side once again wiping his tears. He then starts running but this time with his fists clenched up. The shot then cuts to Spoons hunting for fishes at a creek nearby. He notices the fishes and manages to catch a few of them.

The next scene shows Spoons at night next to the fire pit eating the fish he caught from earlier. After eating the fish he then falls asleep next to his dog. He is then awakened by loud barking and moaning from his dog. As he awakes he sees a wolf attacking his dog in the distance. This is the same wolf from earlier. Spoons starts screaming at the wolf scaring it away. As he runs up to his dog; he notices that it's dead. Young spoons starts screaming in pain and agony. After burying the dog in the forest and saying a prayer, he notices the old record player from earlier in the music video.

After noticing the record player; Spoons notices an odd-looking tunnel ahead of him. He sees the paw prints from the wolf that attacked and killed his dog earlier. Intrigued by it; a force takes over him as he walks inside the tunnel. As this is happening a montage of clips is seen. A creepy man is seen caressing a 4-year-old version of Spoons as he tries to run away. The man continues touching him inappropriately while fighting young Spoons to stay still as he starts unbuckling his pants. Spoons starts screaming and then bites the man's hands. He manages to escape but the man chases after him. In fear for his life young Spoons manages to find and grab a gun; while a woman begs him not to sue it in the distance. With no hesitation as the man gets closer to him, he shoots the man that was molesting him to his death. The next clip shows a woman fighting off the police as she tells her son to run away in tears. As they arrest her in her home, an innocent Spoons is seen running away in shock of what he just did. As he runaway deep into the forest behind his home; he manages to reach a local road. As he steps into the road; a nearby car rushes towards him and as the car is about crash into him an older Spoons is seen being revived at a hospital. This scene picks up from the car scene at the beginning of the video.

"CLEAR!" the ER doctor yells as Spoons is brought to life. "We got a heartbeat" she yells as they transport him to another room. Spoons is seen panicking and screaming "Sir you're gonna have to sit still you're lucky you're alive young man". His screams are heard again as they slowly mute out and the video comes to an end.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

THE END.

thanks 8 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 10/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 10/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/12/2020(UTC), FiveT on 10/12/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/12/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/12/2020(UTC)
#12 Posted : 12 December 2020 22:54:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
SPOONSTV EPISODE 3: Meet The Spoons Band

Title: Meet The Spoons Band
Premiere Date: December 9, 2020
Directed by: Silver Spoons
Produced by: Silver Spoons
Appearances in the video: Eric Wesley, Jonathan Wilson, Russell Davis, and Miguel Rodriguez

UserPostedImage
The Spoons band promotional image

The video opens up with Eric, Jonathan, Russell, and Miguel sitting on their own individual chairs with a black background. The camera focuses on each individual man when speaking and from time to time shows the whole band in view.

Eric: It's crazy how we always have to maintain 6 feet apart.
Russell: I personally don't mind that (he says in a serious tone before breaking off into a smile)

Everyone in the room laughs at Russell's joke; as each individual begins his video introduction.

Eric Wesley: I'm Eric and my role in the band is primarily the keyboards. Ever since I was young I have just been obsessed with playing the piano; I haven't met a true keyboard player that hasn't. I was self-taught so my passion really came from me but I have so many inspirations. From Stevie Wonder to Jon Lord the list is pretty much endless.

Growing up I've always known Timothy aka Mr. Silver Spoons. To us he's Timothy but to you guys, he's a Silver Spoon. (Everyone laughs) We always joke with him on that. I think it's pretty special how we all managed to get back together for this record. It's definitely something I didn't plan on at all. I am a father of three kids so my life revolves around them. The reason I do this is because of them.

With this record, we tried so many new things. We were heavily inspired by the '80s but we didn't necessarily just wanted to sound dated. We wanted to take the aesthetic of the '80s with certain sounds and recreate them. I think that was fun. It has that nostalgia feel but you also get a new feeling as well.

Jonathan Wilson: My name is Jonathan. I pretty much wear many hats in this group. You'll catch me playing piano in one part of the song and bass guitar the next. I'm known as the musical brain of the group because unlike these other guys I actually went to college to study music. Just joking (laughs). As Eric has stated, we've pretty much known Timothy our whole lives. Through the good and bad. It wasn't always been bunnies and rainbows. It's taken a lot of growing pains to get here but here we are. I'm truly thankful for this because I feel with this new record we all get to share what I feel we've been trying to do since we were kids.

Before the incident happened Tim called us and was like I want you and the guys on my next record. I don't know when that will be because I'm in the middle of creating a pop record but I just want you guys to be ready when I make the call. Then the incident happens and it just kind of changed everything. I was ready but it all kind of came so sudden and that definitely made this whole experience feel like bliss.

For me, some of my biggest inspirations are Cliff Burton and Phil Lynott. Those guys really changed rock music back in the days.

Russell Davis: Russell here. I play a mean drum. I grew up as Spoon's neighbor back in his childhood home. Crazy because we were both raised in the projects at some point in our lives and not many people know that. Like the other guys have stated we've known each other since we were youngings. We actually at one point started a band but life just kind of got in the way back in those days. When I got the call to be a part of this project it really came out of nowhere. However, I didn't think twice about it. We have all tried to create something like this in the past in terms of the sound we were going for with "Man of Your Dreams". Seeing the way these guys play really motivates me because I know I'm the backbone of the group. If I don't look good we all don't look good.

For me I have many inspirations. I loved John Bonham. He's the best and that's not up for discussion. A more current one has been Rufus Taylor which I'm really obsessed with his stuff. One thing will notice about this record is the nostalgia factor that it has. We all love us some fucking 80's rock haha.

Miguel Rodriguez: I'm Miguel. I might as well call myself Timothy's son because that's how that man treats me, like he my daddy or sum (Everyone laughs). I guess it's because I'm the youngest in the group but I also used to be that kid that would play in Spoon's yard and he would come out and join me from time to time. I'm pretty much in charge of the hard stuff with the guitars. I love playing the electric guitar it's something I've loved since I've heard Jimi Hendrix on a record player. I always wanted Silver Spoons to do a song with a crazy guitar solo; and with this record, we really got to do that and it's just insane how many songs on this new album have some of my most favorite things I've done in my entire music career.

I don't want to keep dragging the subject but I think the whole incident taking place kind of brought us back together. When we were all in school still we would joke that one day we would create an album under a major record label so it's really such a full-circle moment for us to be here.

I grew up with very little. I think most of us did but Timothy always took me under his wing. With this album he just kind of let me do my thing and my input has been rewarding. Many sleepless nights we've all had to try to make sure this record is the perfect one for us. I just can't wait for people to hear The Reception because that song is about 11 minutes long but there's so much in it.

Jacob Mckinney: I'm Jacob. Probably the oldest out of the bunch and the only one that's actually played for Tim's past albums. I play all kinds of guitars and keyboards and whatnot. I really enjoy country music. That's my heart and soul. I didn't grow up as Timothy's childhood friend but I did meet him a couple of years before he became this big country star and I always told him he would be great. He then invited me on to be on his first two tours and that's how we pretty much connected.

With this album, it's more of a rock sound but there's still plenty of elements of country in it. You know I didn't feel like this album needed to be country but I know Tim wanted to keep a bit of that in it because that's his core at the end of the day. So my role in the band is to pretty much keep that spirit alive somewhere in the record and you'll definitely get to hear that on some of the longer more emotional tracks.

These guys are great to be with and some of the most talented people I've ever played with. Man of Your Dreams is something we will always be proud and hopefully you all feel the same!

The video shows all of the guys in the room waving off as it comes to an end.

Edited by user 13 December 2020 00:48:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 12/12/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 13/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 13/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/12/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/12/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#13 Posted : 13 December 2020 00:05:33(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia: I love these episodes! Such a clever way to create a world of your own... which would be a world of many spoons I'm guessing? As handsome and bootylicious as Mr. Spoons is, which, by the way, can't believe I just said that... ignore me. I really loved getting more familiar with the rest of the band, I can only imagine how annoying it must be to be a band in current times, but you guys are making it work. PS: I must have missed the premiere to the video so I just caught up on it now and how dare you catch me in the feels, don't you know dogs are meant to live forever? :( Either way, it was so visually beautiful, I love videos that tell a story and I can tell this one meant a lot to you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 13/12/2020(UTC)
#14 Posted : 13 December 2020 02:30:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Nadia: I love these episodes! Such a clever way to create a world of your own... which would be a world of many spoons I'm guessing? As handsome and bootylicious as Mr. Spoons is, which, by the way, can't believe I just said that... ignore me. I really loved getting more familiar with the rest of the band, I can only imagine how annoying it must be to be a band in current times, but you guys are making it work. PS: I must have missed the premiere to the video so I just caught up on it now and how dare you catch me in the feels, don't you know dogs are meant to live forever? :( Either way, it was so visually beautiful, I love videos that tell a story and I can tell this one meant a lot to you.

Silver Spoons: Thank you Nadia! With this latest one, I definitely wanted the guys to have the floor and introduce themselves so people can get to know the role they play. And that comment coming from you sweet thang Whistle Anyways let me stop flirting before I get in trouble haha. The video was definitely a sad one! The next one will be more fun-spirited so hopefully, that makes up for the sadness. Thank you once again beautiful! Loving your new stuff as well!
#15 Posted : 14 December 2020 05:54:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
SPOONSBLOG: NEW MUSIC BOX INTERVIEW + LIVE PERFORMANCE
December 13, 2020 11:59am; US Eastern Time

UserPostedImage

Q: You've been in this industry for longer 12 plus years. How does it feel to be where you are today?

SP: Life is crazy is all I have to say. If you would have asked me that question like 6 months ago I wouldn't be able to even tell you 99% of what's happening today. Time has always been the testament to everyone's journey so I'll leave it at that.

Q: Who would you say have inspired you the most in this journey?

SP: There are too many people to list. My father is someone that really inspired me because he's the only person in my life that's accepted my differences from family traditions. From a music standpoint, I will have to say Ryan Ross Hernandez musically has inspired me. His music has shifted greatly over the years especially when he started creating country music. I think that's when I knew the man was super skilled and versatile as a songwriter. Now, I don't know him personally but I do know his music has inspired many of us and he's a legend in his own right. I would also have to say The Rockers because they helped cultivate the arena rock, classic rock music scene which I personally love. A lot of that lives in the song "Man of Your Dreams".

Q: Can you tell us more about "Man of Your Dreams"; the single not the album itself. What made you come up with that title? Who is the song about? What inspired you to bring heartland rock back into the scene?

SP: When I sat down to write the song; which came to me in the middle of the night after going through physical therapy; I was thinking about the most impactful relationship I had. The one I had with Sophie Miller for nearly 6 years. From a songwriting aspect, the song is about her and my point of view of our relationship. Not to paint her as this terrible person because she and I are on good terms today but the song talks about the idea of wanting to be perfect for a person. Some people really put a strain on the person and set unrealistic expectations. For me, it had to do with the fact that I was bisexual. The idea of me liking both men and women can scare away people; especially straight women. The fact that I couldn't be this straight man she wanted me to be bothered me for years and it took me a long time to accept myself and to accept the fact that I wasn't the right person for her. At least that's what I thought when I wrote the song. I never really had an opportunity to open up about that experience through my music with my old label; so for me, this was right the moment. As far as the sound that I went for in the song; I really wanted there to be this nostalgic 80's rock feel to it. Kind of like when you watch a romance movie from the 80's and you hear those emotional rock ballads with the guitars and piano.

Q: You stated that in your relationship with Sophie Miller; you're both on "good terms". Can you elaborate on that?

SP: Oh you're trying to get me to spill! I don't know we will just have to wait and find out!

Q: This year you've explored many new genres in music from R&B, to Pop and now to Rock. After recording 7 country albums did you feel that at any point you were disappointing your core base listeners?

SP: I posted something on Instagram that kind of addressed this but I'll explain it a little further since you asked such an important question. I was kind of forced to do country music by my old label. After my first two albums, I wanted the chance to have that crossover album that everyone kind of dreams about in this business but I was not allowed to by my own label. For legal reasons, I can' get into specifics as to what negotiations took place but I definitely fought very hard and lost in that battle to release a pop album. My fans were never in the known of any of this because of legal reasons. Signing on to a new label allowed me to break out of that and I did.

Q: What changed your mind about releasing Easy Access; the scraped album?

SP: I think for me the music was just not connecting. Don't get me wrong every single song I put out was a Top 10 hit but for me, it didn't have the impact I wanted it to from an artistic point of view. It's really such a tough call to make to scrap an entire album because of many people involved sort of getting the cold shoulder. But also the car accident changed so many things for me. My outlook on life is not the same anymore. I don't care to be this pop star that people obsess with like I did when I was younger. That's no longer important to me. I think that's just part of growth and getting older. You lose interest in those vain things.

Q: "Break Your Back" and "New Thang" were both heavily R&B influenced. What made you take that direction and how did you feel about getting explicit on Break Your Back?

SP: Conservative white moms everywhere were pissed when I released those records. I've always wanted to do R&B or at least work on a project that involved it. I took a big risk because once again I was coming off 7 country albums. For me growing up I always enjoyed R&B records thanks to my father. He would be the one to play them while my mom was more into the country stuff. For me, I think it's important to show my sensual side a bit. I didn't want to hold back. Break Your Back is about expressing my sexual desires and I'm grown I can do that. If country parents are upset they need to monitor what their kids are listening to that's not my responsibility. Let me make this clear, I will never refrain from being sexual when I want to be.

Q: "Spoonful of Your Love" is a fan favorite and hinted at the new direction you were taking with your music. Did you feel that was a coincidence? Is there a chance the song could be on the new album?

SP: My tracklist is already set in stone for the most part. Most songs are at the 99% mark so at this point there's no going back and changing anything drastically. I'm very happy about where my new album is at. I know it's very different from anything that's out at the moment but I feel ok with that. I'm not following a trend or anything and I think that's important. The industry does need diversity; if everything sounded the same it would be boring. I will say though while that song does touch on some rock feels that I wanted to dive into, it's still a pop record to me. I don't feel the song itself is strong enough or meaty enough to be on my new record.

Q: Daniel The Freenerd is your manager. How did your relationship start? Did he contribute anything to you changing your sound?

SP: Honestly it all started after I was on Celebrity Big Brother. He told me he watched the show and was incredibly curious as to what I wanted to do musically after it was all set and done. We then had a conversation about music and the direction I wanted to take and he was the first to tell me that my voice was more fitting for R&B and rock vs country music. I honestly didn't believe him at first but then I realized he was right when I recorded "New Thang". So yes, I definitely would say that he brought life into my artistry a bit because he pushed me to do my first noncountry record. He is also the executive producer of my new album "Man of Your Dreams" and the creative director. So yeah (laughs) he has a lot to do with this whole thing.

Q: Raised by Wolves seems to really speak to people. The song seems to be making a lot of impact on your career. At what moment did you feel that record was special? Did you expect the reaction it's been getting?

SP: I can't sit here and lie to you and say I did. Not even Daniel expected this reaction. I think because the song itself was so naturally done. The songwriting and recording process was very quick. I wrote the song in 20 minutes and finished recording it in 45 minutes. The instrumentation was done in less than a day and the final version was mixed in the lass than 2. For me that's super fast. I usually sit on a song for weeks but this one was the quickest I did for "Man of Your Dreams". Did I know it was special? No, but I chose it as a single because for me it's a part of the story that I'm painting with this new album. There's actually a music video coming out and by the time this gets published it will already be out as a surprise!

Q: Obviously the new album explores a Rock sound but is there any other genres you'll be doing on the album as well? Do you feel more pressure now to follow suit with the hits you released with the Easy Access scrapped album?

SP: I want this record to be really cohesive, so in terms of sound it's mainly Rock. The integrity of this record is very important to me. I'm not chasing a hit like I was with Easy Access. This record is much more than that. As a band, we all really put our heart and soul into the record. We have never been so hardworking and obsessed with anything as we have with this record. We know that at the end of it all it is something we will be proud of regardless of the numbers it does. As far as other possible genres, we really are more of an alternative rock band so we draw inspirations from other genres and fuse them into Rock. So you will definitely get a sense of that on some of the songs on the new album.

Q: Obviously your love life hasn't been easy but it's a bittersweet thing because it's allowed you to make some of your best records. Do you have any advice for anyone dealing with a breakup?

SP: I'm not the spokesperson for love or relationship but I do want to say have your moment. Have a moment to love yourself and to cry. It's ok to cry and feel the pain and go through the emotions. Take the time you need to vent with whatever you're dealing with. Life is too short and you want to move on as fast as you can because looking back you'll wish you wouldn't have wasted it. However, never play the victim role. Take ownership of your actions because you will never learn from them and it's just going to stay with you as emotional baggage. My music is my therapy. There's a reason why I'm yelling like a mad man on Raised By Wolves for like 30 seconds straight (laugh).

End of Interview.

UserPostedImage
Spoons photographed for Music Box.

Spoons Performs "Man of Your Dreams", "Raised By Wolves" & "Easy Access"

thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/12/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/12/2020(UTC)
#16 Posted : 04 February 2021 08:18:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
SPOONSBLOG: "LOVE IN DANGER" ALBUM COVER
February 3, 2021 5:20pm; US Eastern Time

UserPostedImage

LOVE IN DANGER (Official Album Cover) / MY NEW ALBUM IS AVAILABLE 4.2.2021

"LICK MY BOOT". The lead single off "Love in Danger" is available on all platforms.

Edited by user 11 March 2021 06:50:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RadioVine on 04/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/02/2021(UTC)
#17 Posted : 19 February 2021 09:44:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
SPOONSBLOG: NEW SINGLE ANNOUNCED
February 18, 2021 6:20pm; US Eastern Time

UserPostedImage

POUR ME ONE STRONG FT. CASEY JOHNSON / AVAILABLE 3.5.2021

The second single off "Love in Danger" will impact country radio and mainstream respectively.

"An untold toxic love story".
thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 19/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 19/02/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 19/02/2021(UTC)