logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Raphaela  
#41 Posted : 10 September 2013 12:26:34(UTC)
Raphaela

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
"Nah, I don't drink. Not a choice, my body doesn't accept it. But don't worry, I tend to give drugs away to people I feel that have good vibes" *she smiles* "Well, how about we finish this little buddy and head inside?"
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline erich hess  
#42 Posted : 10 September 2013 12:33:48(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
josh caps the bottle and tosses it in the car. " not my first choice either. this is good stuff,if i had a hat,i would tip it." he chuckles and ponders a sec. "judging from the pics i have seen,the drug use,and ....a third reason that hasnt came to me yet.you must be the famous raphaela. such a swell name."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Raphaela  
#43 Posted : 10 September 2013 12:42:14(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"The drug use hahaha. Is it that bad, eh?" *laughs* "Well, it's always a pleasure to see a native english-speaking person to speak my name, most people just can't haha. It apparently means blessed by god or something, which I strongly disagree. Josh...is it short for Joshua, the biblical name? You must be quite the blessed one!"
I own:

Offline erich hess  
#44 Posted : 10 September 2013 12:49:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh shakes his head. "nah, not that bad. you just are one of the few that talks about it." he passes the j back to raphaela. "lazy bastards.its an easy enough name to say." he nods and grins. "yup.short for joshua. only my mother called me that when she was pissed at me. look at us,a couple of regular blessed mother fuckers." erich laughs. being so long since he smoked,the weed was making him giggly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Raphaela  
#45 Posted : 10 September 2013 13:14:47(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"I guess we can say we're pretty blessed with this weed we have. Top quality stuff" *she finishes up the joint and gently puts it on a corner* "The parking lot gnome will appreciate that." *the weed starts to hit* "I'm soooo not in the mood for social gatherings. I guess I just came so I'll feel better about myself later."
I own:

Offline erich hess  
#46 Posted : 10 September 2013 13:21:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh cracks up at the idea of parking lot gnomes. this raphaela was someone he could hang out with. " these gnomes better now steal my wheels. i've seen movies where they leave the cars up on blocks. while funny as hell, i dont want that to happen.. " josh offers his arm t raphaela. he'd never see her again,so why not be silly? " thats why you came? i came because i figured these punk ass kids need to see me. you know,in case they still have the idea i am young and good looking."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#47 Posted : 10 September 2013 13:33:56(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"Nah, gnomes are magical little funny creatures that steal your drugs from time to time. You give them something and in return they give back what they stole. I once lost a tab of acid, spent hours looking for it at home, could never find it. Then I left to a party and several joints were smoked, ad in the end of all of them I'd give the remains to the gnome, when I got home I went to bed and found my acid on the floor!" *laughs*
"Well, that only shows how young and good looking you are in spirit! And come on, don't be so hard on yourself. I came here to see if I could find some of the 'dark side' members, guess I got lucky!" *she smiles* "But social gatherings are something I tend to avoid."
I own:

Offline erich hess  
#48 Posted : 10 September 2013 13:49:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh listens to the gnome rules and nods enthusiastically. "i had one of the little buggers steal half and eighth off of me. i tore up that car trying to find it,and the parking lot of where i worked..i could have remedied this by leaving some of the terrible cocaine we bought for them. " josh shudders at the memory. "worthless chemical,coke. who wants to work harder?!" he says with a laugh. he raises an eyebrow to raphaela. "i love the dark side of people.i'd put good money on one of the members being a prostitute." he nods,as if this will add credibility to this accusation. " i guess if we were all healthy people,we wouldnt be playing rock star.' he gestures towards the inside,taking an instant liking to miss raph.

ooc: yes,i do make weird accusations like prostitution against people. one must be prepared for if something outlandish happens.i am not going to be on the news when my neighbor is accused of cannibalizing 34 people and saying some stupid shit like, " he seemed so nice."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#49 Posted : 10 September 2013 13:56:19(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"Coke isn't for me either. Tried it about 3 times, coke in Brazil is awful, it's always mostly crack. But all of my friends love it, so what can I do?" *laughs* "I don't know about that, maybe I'm that member!" *laughs* "Not in for prostitution, drug dealing on the other hand..." *she ventures inside with Josh, happy she had found at least someone nice to talk to for the night.*
I own:

Offline erich hess  
#50 Posted : 10 September 2013 14:07:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"about 5 times for me. getting a nosebleed was the final straw for me. being cheap dade county shit,who knows what it was cut with. rather one dimensional if you ask me." josh laughs,preferring something a bit more....active. " prostitution? nah,i cant see it with you., you seem far too nice...and would've sat with me in the car!" he cracks up. "the extent of my shadyness anymore? speeding." josh hangs his head. his criminal cred is notoriously weak. "well i did pirate some songs!" he adds with a chuckle. josh opens the door for miss raph,he is a southern gentleman after all. " keep your eyes peeled for prostitutes." he says softly to raphaela.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#51 Posted : 10 September 2013 14:18:55(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"Yeah, that's what I like cops to think, that I'm too nice! And it works, I was never searched for anything and sometimes I carried A LOT of stuff." *she laughs and enters the bar* "We should find this prostitute!" *she whispered to him.*
I own:

Offline erich hess  
#52 Posted : 11 September 2013 01:06:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Now that I'm older,I rarely get searched. I was stopped once while delivering pizza. High as hell,with an eighth in the car. Cop just wrote the ticket and sent me on my way." Josh grins,he is a lucky sort....in some respects. "Yeah... Who do you think it could be ?" he whispers back as they stalk inside.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#53 Posted : 11 September 2013 01:42:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Hannah stands outside the Starbucks, a cigarette in one hand and her cell phone in the other. She takes a final drag off of her cigarette, burning it down as close to the filter as she could, before throwing it on the ground and stopping it out. She checks the time on her phone and then heads inside the Starbucks, going up to the counter without looking around much.
Offline erich hess  
#54 Posted : 11 September 2013 01:54:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

In their search for the forum member that could be a prostitute,josh notices a bundle of red hair walk in,he is all ready to go "saaaaay." But after people move out of the way,he sees its just Hannah. Logic would dictate he call her over.but josh isn't a logical man. It's easier to hang around with someone he barely knows,as opposed to someone he less barely knows.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#55 Posted : 11 September 2013 02:00:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah orders one of the cold coffee drinks because it's the middle of the summer and she'd feel stupid drinking hot coffee right now. She leans against the counter as she waits, grabbing one of the stirring straws and chewing on the end of it as she looks around, mentally judging everybody because that's what she does. 'Douche, douche, douche, cute, fuckable, douche...' she thinks as her eyes scan over the crowd of people, landing on Josh. She stops for a moment, not expecting to see him so who is he isn't fully registering with her. 'It looks like Josh, but....' She thinks, staring awkwardly at him.
Offline erich hess  
#56 Posted : 11 September 2013 02:08:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Josh looks up from his sleuthing. Eye contact with Hannah is made. Shit now will come the conversation where the reality of the man behind Erich hess is a let down. He waves at her. "Miss Hannah!" Being slightly high and kinda drunk works wonders for his out goingness
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#57 Posted : 11 September 2013 02:20:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah's eye widen when she hears him call her Miss. Hannah. Nobody except him ever calls her that. "Oh my god, what fresh hell is this?" She asks with a giggle as she walks towards him, still chewing on the coffee stirrer. "Hey. Hi. How are you?"
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#58 Posted : 11 September 2013 02:27:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
"Excuse me, I left my laptop in my car, I'll be back" Daniel tells Tequila, Tafari and Jonathan.

As soon as he walks out, Daniel notices a posy of people that seem somewhat familiar to him, but he keeps strolling trying not look awkward staring. Grabbing the laptop from his car trunk, he closes the door shut, making an abrupt sound to the people around him. As he walks towards the coffee shop, he decided to talk the group of people he was staring at earlier.

"Hey, call me crazy but do I happen to know you guys from somewhere?" he kindly says to Hannah, Josh and Raphaela

Edited by user 11 September 2013 02:41:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#59 Posted : 11 September 2013 02:30:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Jonathan sighed looking around playing on his phone looking around "Yea sure," He told Daniel and he saw erich, He seened his picture from online and walked over to him 'Is that erich? I wonder what his name was going to be.'

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#60 Posted : 11 September 2013 02:31:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah turns around to see Daniel, which causes her to laugh a little. "Um, Daniel, right?" She asks, tucking some of her hair behind her ear and then flipping it back out again. "I'm Hannah."