logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#61 Posted : 19 January 2014 06:24:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6109 time(s) in 2660 post(s)
"What, no christmas theme?" he looked at her and then smiled as she put out a sexy cat outfit. Gasping "You found my weakness, I have a thing for cat-girls," he told her while looking stun covering his face with his arm while smiling. "If you put that on I don't know if I could restrain myself from jumping on you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#62 Posted : 19 January 2014 06:49:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Good ." Airemese smirked with a laugh . She held on to the costume and looked around . " Now we have to find you one . " She smiled . She then grabbed his hand and walked him over to the man's costumes . Aire took some time to look through them and then finally pulled out one . It was a sexy Native American outfit ." Oh yes . " She giggled . " All you have to wear is this armband and the flap leaf thingy to cover your junk . It's perfect . " She continued to laugh as she pictured TJ in it .
Offline freestylechamp  
#63 Posted : 19 January 2014 06:58:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You have a thing for Indians huh?" He laughed as he looked around for anything else that will help out. Once everything was done he went to the clerk and pay for the two outfits. "Okay you ready to get home and try on your new clothes?" he opening her car door and then going around and getting in. they drive back over to her house and gets there clothes out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#64 Posted : 19 January 2014 07:17:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
"You have a thing for Indians huh?" He laughed as he looked around for anything else that will help out. Once everything was done he went to the clerk and pay for the two outfits. "Okay you ready to get home and try on your new clothes?" he opening her car door and then going around and getting in. they drive back over to her house and gets there clothes out.

Aire laughed . " Maaaybe . " As they walked outside and to their car , Airemese saw a small group of paparazzi flashing away . Instead of trying to hide herself she just laughed even more . " This is sad . The first date they get to put in the tabloids about us will be of our trip to the sex shop . " She shook her head , cracking up as she got in the car with him . Once they reached her house , she got out and opened the door . She set down everything and got the bag of her clothes . She smiled . " I'm about to go get changed , okay ? " Aire headed upstairs and went into her room . " Don't try to peak ! "
Offline freestylechamp  
#65 Posted : 19 January 2014 07:28:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He laughs and waves at the camera flashing and when he got in the car a drove away he looked back at her "Atleast they can't say we aren't into each other," They got into the house and he got his clothes "You know saying not to peak make me wants to define you." he told her as he want into the bathroom downstairs and got dress in his Indian costume and their wasn't much their to put on just a loin-cloth and a headband with a feather in it. Once he finished getting "dress" he went upstairs to look for some makeup to add to the look, maybe a streak or two of lipstick to make "Indian Tattoos". He went to her room and peaked to see if she was ready

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#66 Posted : 19 January 2014 07:51:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese slipped on her costume . It was a leopard print one piece corset with a tail attached to it . It also came with cat ears , black stockings and leopard print gloves . She added her hot pink Jimmy Choo's to the outfit and pulled her hair back into a messy bun . As she looked at herself in the mirror , she heard the door open and turned around . " I knew you were gonna peak ! " She laughed . She then slowly began to strut towards him to show off her new outfit . "It fits my body perfectly , don't ya think ? " Aire teased , trailing her hands down from her neck and onto her hips , posing for him .
Offline freestylechamp  
#67 Posted : 19 January 2014 08:08:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He grinned as he looked at her. "That, why you were posing in the mirror cause you knew I would look." he nods his head looking at her. "Hell yea, though I don't think you want to put on your nice shoes for I'm about to do to you." He said inching closer to her. With nothing really covering himself His loincloth moved as he was getting excited looking at her up and down. "Okay, sexy catgirl what in world are you going to do to your Indian boy? Or do you want me to try and tame a wild catgirl?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#68 Posted : 19 January 2014 08:33:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

" Mmm , that sounds like you're really planning on doing something . Trust me , these heels can take it . " She winked . Airemese did a little spin and giggled . " You always get to be in control . " She playfully whined . She began to kiss him all over his face and neck and slowly made her way to his shoulders and pecs . " I wanna do something for you today . " Aire said in between kisses . By now she trailed all the way down to his abs and had left red lipstick all over his upper body .
Offline freestylechamp  
#69 Posted : 19 January 2014 08:47:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Ah, those are your freaky heels, huh. Sounds like you know from experience." He said laughing a little, as she spun around from him. "If you want to do something for me, then go right ahead I won't stop you." he said as she got closer to him and started to kiss him. getting turned on he clear his mind and started to get in character, "I don't know how I got here ma'am but I want to thank you for being so nice to me and letting me in," he said pretending to be a lost Indian in a strange world.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#70 Posted : 19 January 2014 09:06:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed . " Maaaybe . " She gave him one last kiss before standing back up and getting behind him . " You don't have to thank me . Trust me , you shouldn't . " Aire said , pretending she was a dominant cat woman . " She kissed on his back a little . " I don't know how you got here but now you're mine . " She said with a little purr , right before pushing him onto her bed .
Offline freestylechamp  
#71 Posted : 19 January 2014 09:21:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He smiled as she laughed about her experience. She caught on to what he was going to do, and smiled a little as she pushed him down onto the bed. "Your not going to hurt me are you?" he tried to look worry as she pushed him on the bed. With his loincloth on his stomach he somewhat tried to hide his hard on his just his hands. but he like her trying to be dominant.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#72 Posted : 19 January 2014 09:57:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese crawled over TJ . " It depends . Do what I say and we wont have to find out . " She said firmly . Aire bit her lip as she caught a glimpse of his penis . She turned around with her back facing him and moved his hands out the way . " Mmm , what is this ? " She slowly begins to stroke on it .

Offline freestylechamp  
#73 Posted : 19 January 2014 10:16:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Gulping he didn't say anything but nods his head to her threat, as she sat on top of him he blushed and turn his head to side being embarrassed "I'm sorry but you are very attractive I can't do anything about it." he said letting his hand come up to his face, trying not to touch her and let her do what she wants.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#74 Posted : 20 January 2014 05:14:19(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed . " What are you embarrassed about ? " She swiftly turned back around . "I'm attractive huh ? " She grew a smirk on her face . " Undress me then . "
Offline freestylechamp  
#75 Posted : 20 January 2014 05:37:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ blushed even more as she noticed him getting shy "I'm haven't done anything like this before, My people believe that it is wrong to lay with another without being united first." he told her as she turned around on his stomach. He didn't want to say that he wouldn't do what she said for "fear" of getting hurt so he nods his head slowly and reaches up to take off her corset while trying hard to stay in character.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#76 Posted : 20 January 2014 05:58:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire moved her arms out of the way by putting them on her head , slightly posing for him . She looked down at TJ's hands as he took off her corset . " Well you're people aren't here , are they ? " Anyone who knew Airemese in person could tell you that she didn't exactly have that "sex symbol" attitude despite being very attractive . She was just surprisingly one of those few girls who could turn her sultry personality on and off . People just thought she was a good actress . Really , it's just another side to her .
Offline freestylechamp  
#77 Posted : 20 January 2014 06:09:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He fumbled with her corset before finally taking it off and looked at her body being on top of him. while he was trying to be shy and innocent his body couldn't lie as his move hitting her in the back as it jerked in excitement " I.. I shouldn't a curse will fall upon us as the gods will look disappointed in out actions." he told her though he was quick to throw her corset on the floor waiting to she what she would do next.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#78 Posted : 20 January 2014 06:29:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When TJ finally took off her corset Airemese now only had nothing on but stockings and heels . She bent over and kissed him passionately right before pulling him on top of her . She then got back in character , laughing . " That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard . But ..." Airemese wrapped her hands around his neck . " since you seem so absorbed in it , go ahead , defy them . I know you want to ." She grins .
Offline freestylechamp  
#79 Posted : 20 January 2014 06:45:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ smirked a little as she pulls him on top of her he was laughing inside as how she pull him on top of her and kissing him. It was good to know that he was trying to stay in character like she was as he kissed her back once she got underneath him. "I do. I want everyone to know about what I'm about to do." he told her as he guided himself inside her while kisses her lips and neck

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#80 Posted : 23 March 2014 13:17:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ was done with his tour and wanted to see Airemese. He saw that she was in New York and flew over there to where the concert wad being held. He got to her dressing room and was able to meet her stray cat. He went to give pearl a bath and found out it was a girl cat. After giving her a bath he put flowers on her counter and waited for the show to start. This would have been the first time he got to see them in person. They preformed well together and did great choreography having the fans going wild as they preformed. He waited taking in the show and trying to hide in the background which was harder to do now but he managed it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage