logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<3334353637>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#681 Posted : 06 May 2019 11:50:17(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17916 time(s) in 10410 post(s)
dallas returned dustyn's tongue,but slightly less. now he was self conscious in front of riley. it reminded him of an old benny hill routine,its called an orgy because or gee.there is no one for me. dallas laughs at the mention of aunt martha. "its a good thing the old bat was dead,riley. she'd have kicked it again." he chuckles. dallas didnt really care for his extended family. but that wasnt a problem anymore,was it? while dustyn's head was nuzzling him,dallas gave the top a little kiss..until dustyn spoke. he slightly gasped and looked up sharply. "dustyn!" he says alarmed. he turns very red. he was easy to embarrass now around riley. the reality of heading out tomorrow was beginning to become clear. it may be awkward for a bit...or hilarious. knowing dustyn,he'd make it hilarious.

it meant a lot to hear the praise from riley. relationships could be very strained nowadays. he wasnt even sure if karoliena and cassie still were an item. they did not seem to interact with each other much that he saw. but then again,he never saw them much prewar either. out of that side of the playground,dallas mainly had interacted with erich and erica. a friend with mind altering chemicals is a friend indeed. which in that respect,he never could picture erich actually having a real relationship with anyone. erica..well,he almost understood how losing everything made her how she is now. "thank you,riley. that is very sweet. it's been surprisingly easy." dallas responds. he and dustyn have never really had real heated arguments. they were just too easy going for that...well,aside from dallas' general sloblike living.

dallas looks to riley and shrugs. " dude,i dont even know the regulations when it comes to that. ive heard a lesbian use it as an insult to a man."* he reaches down and lightly smacks dustyn's butt. a barely audible smack is heard. that was the only thing dallas could think to do.

nina pulls the blanket up around her body,the vault air was starting to chill her skin.she looked out through the twilight of the room and studies billy. as he speaks,she visualizes the deaths that he mentions. the only one that did sting a little was sayyid. deneil could not be saved. but saayid? she wasnt so sure. did she abandon him to die? or was it better than one of them got out rather than neither? she lets her chin fall on her knees . she had forgot rueben wasnt with them anymore.her breathing becomes slightly faster as the anger builds in her.

erich now holds billy like there was never any bad blood between them and they are lifelong friends. he hold billy to him and cradles his head. he shoots his eyes to nina,not knowing what to do. her only answer is to shrug and mouth something that erich cant understand. all erich can do is hug billy and nod slightly. "its ok to feel,man. you should worry when you dont." erich tells billy with another gentle squeeze.

*true story. i sort of expected the world to implode on itself. sort of like the paradox of killing your own grandfather while time traveling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/05/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#682 Posted : 07 May 2019 08:33:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19119 time(s) in 7590 post(s)
Dustyn gives Dallas a playful pat on the butt after he goes all red faced with embarrassment. "Oh don't pretend to be all shy in front of Riley. Embrace your sexual desires. I haven't seen you this happy or drool as much since you discovered my buttery sweet hearts!" That ironically isn't a euphemism. In the old world, Dustyn used to make these little buttery heart shaped treats that had a consistency somewhere between pastry and a cookie with a maple glaze. He misses being a little chef. You don't get the same buzz making gulper slurry. He adjusts under the covers, getting into a more comfortable position. He'll be trapped between the two tonight so it's best to make sure everything feels good. Dustyn looks up at Dallas and whispers to him. "Dallas...I can totally feel Riley's feet on mine. Does that turn you on or anger you? You going to beat him up? You going to wrestle? You going to roll around in baby oil?!" Dustyn grows more an more excited with each suggestion. It started out as just a joke as well.

Riley just laughs at the banter between the pair. He feels honoured to be invited into this as it appears to be very special and intimate. He's happy to hear that things have been easy between Dallas and Dustyn. Riley always liked Dallas from the start as he seemed genuine and really loved Dustyn, struggles and all. With the amount of issues and bad men Dustyn had in his life at one point, Riley believes that Dallas truly saved him although he's not going to get into all that soppy stuff right now. "Glad to hear it. You guys are like the ultimate couple. No ghouls from Goodneighbor will lead you astray no matter how convincing they are!". Riley has only passed through the place two or three times but its reputation, alongside Erica and Nina's, precedes it. Salaciousness and adultery haven't died off.

Dustyn tuts and shakes his head. "Don't worry, words like that have no meaning anymore...you still can't say it though. It's our word...in a sense...". Dustyn does make a point - slurs like that aren't heard anymore. Huge chunks of vocabulary, practices and beliefs have filtered down into the new world but bigotry seems to have died out. It's more about good vs evil and man vs deathclaw rather than gay vs straight these days. In a way, it's almost a Utopian mindset...in a very Dystopian kind of way.

"I hate feeling...I wish I could be as cold as a fucking Assaultron but no matter how hard I try, I can't switch them off. I can lie to myself a suppress things for a bit but things still chew away at the back of my mind." Despite his front and public persona from the old days, Billy isn't as cold as once thought. It truly is a defense mechanism - a front and nothing more. He loves and misses his brothers dearly as well as the others who recently departed. The sadness tugs on his heart, the unjust nature of it all boils his blood and the horrific sounds and images are burned into his mind. "In a few days...I...I want to go back there and retrieve them. They were my brothers, they were our friends. They deserve proper burials. I'm not letting them rot away in there." Going back to that building is a death sentence in itself. Even if it is devoid of enemies, seeing the state of some of the bodies will be mentally damaging. Billy isn't thinking about that though. He's more focused on the possible closure from it all.

Billy leans over the edge of the bed and into his bag, taking out a Nuka Cola. He gulps some down to refresh his sweaty and flustered self. "Right..." he says before wiping his lips. "I need some Med-X. Knock me the fuck out because I'm not dealing with this shit all night."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#683 Posted : 07 May 2019 11:34:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" oh man" dallas says with a longing sigh. "i would arm wrestle a mirelurk for one of those sweet hearts." he moans. sure,what had just occoured was fantastic. but prewar pastries were something far more rare than mindblowing threesomes these days. dustyn didnt just cook in the bedroom,that was for sure. "you think they have the stuff here to make them? i am sooooo up for a convert op to the kitchen." dallas eyes their clothes in all seriousness. something sweet would be just the right nightcap after this night. but it probably wasnt going to happen,dustyn was getting comfy. maybe,just maybe they could raid the kitchen in the morning. if cassie or karoliena started yelling at them,maybe they could throw a cookie in one of their open mouths. "im going to do the only thin i can do." dallas says with an overly dramatic sigh. "i'm putting my feet on riley's."
he states,wiggling his feet into position. "dust,you find some baby oil and i'll wrestle riley. we just want you to be happy." he chuckles. dustyn must really want this. it isnt the first time he mentioned it. out in the wastes,they might be able to finds some sort of oil. they probably had loads of oils on the airship. mutfruit cant lube everything.

"ghouls?!" dallas scoffs with a laugh. "hey,i finally accepted that maybe no all synths need to die. but i draw the line at other abominations. ghouls and mutants are a big no no. even if they offer...services." he laughs but makes a sour face. the idea was rather disgusting."its hard not to be simply enamored with dust." dallas says kissing dustyn' cheek. riley was sweet to say what he did. dallas was planning on playing matchmaker for riley when they leave. who knows,maybe they could find a vault girl for him. there wasnt any men in the vault that could compare to those abs. plus,riley wasnt inbred. so that had to be a selling point.

dallas cracks up a the rather twisted point dustyn makes. synths and ghouls were now the minorities. "oh my god.i never really thought of it that way. isnt there a teacher in diamond city who probably...most definitely fucking a miss nanny and nobody raises an eyebrow?"

erich had to bite his lip to not make a joke about billy being an assaultron. sure,he'd be a killing machine. but he'd have great tits. were the assaultrons soft there? had anyone gotten close enough to check? erich filed that away for later.

"maybe after erica gets done doing whatever it is she is doing,you can ask her the reality of not feeling." nina pipes up from her side of the bed. she wasnt exactly sure what erica was was doing with the summers women. well, she knew WHAT her friend was doing. but how did that work now that erica wasnt a timid creature? was she the dom now?! she loved erica,but she recognized her friend was damaged. nina wasnt exactly into the idea billy was suggesting and felt she should try to discourage him "billy,i dont know,love.they may not..um.be there." she said carefully. there were loads of scavengers out there that may have eaten the remains. plus.she was fairly certain there was nothing left of sayyid.

"i'll take some of that action" erich perks up. he wasnt much use for emotional support,but he'd support drug use.

"i'll keep watch,loves." nina says,moving to the small table beside the widow of the room. from she could see across the hall and spot any threats.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#684 Posted : 13 May 2019 00:46:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn mumbles in his sleep and burrows his head further into Dallas, as far as he can get to his chest. It's a good job everyone is tired out otherwise the heat emitting from the bed would be a problem. Dustyn is like a personal little heater at the best of times let alone being wedged in between two warm bodies. He's like a little hot water bottle. Riley had planned on sneaking out during the night, allowing the couple to sleep together and for some freedom under the sheets, but things were more comfortable than anticipated so he stayed. Riley had turned over to sleep though. He'd rather be butt to butt with Dustyn than butt to willy. It's good manners. There's a time and a place for that.

In the other room, Billy lays face down, arm hanging over the edge of the bed and on the cusp of falling off it entirely. He dosed up on Med-X earlier to knock him out. The thoughts of his brothers and his friends were too much for him and he needed this sleep. It's been verging on three days since he last slept properly. He breathes heavily, totally detached from the world and catching up on all the rest that he deserves.

A weight and a cool breeze are felt on Erich's side of the bed, interrupting the hazy warmth of the night. "Get you ass up, Hess. I don't have much time..." whispers an eerily familiar voice.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#685 Posted : 13 May 2019 01:39:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica was sleeping soundly being held by karoliena and cassie. behind the locked door of their room,erica didnt have to put on the act anymore. she didnt have to make sure the vault dwellers knew their places and that she was not to be fucked with. the persona she had to carry was heavy and it was such a relief to take it off. erica hess had done and will continue to do all those horrible things. not hitomi kobayashi. while she slept,she dreamed of a far off time where her family and the summers family were having a picnic on their castle grounds. she could even smell the flowers and the freshly cut grass.

nina ended up not going back to sleep. she merely sat at the small metal table and looked out the window. there were many times of awkward eye contact with the vault security patrols. occasionally she would wink at them or pretend she was going to flash them. but she didnt. these squares didnt deserve her nudity.

after knocking billy out with drugs,erich could finally get some rest himself. he didnt have the light sleeping of nina. he went right back to sleep after billy quieted. if he wasnt so tired,he may have tried his luck with nina. something about vaultec blue turned his crank. he ended up sleeping on his stomach for what felt like days. it may have been days for all he knew before someone talking woke him slightly. ""can the rest of me stay down?" erich mumbles drowsily before submitting to the urgency in the voice. "all right,all right,im up....in more ways than one. " he chuckles,swinging his legs over the side of the bed and rubbing his eyes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#686 Posted : 13 May 2019 02:47:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Don't freak out..." quietly says the voice of Joshua? Yep, true enough, Joshua is perched on the edge of the bed looking over at Erich. Obviously the guy is dead. Erich and the others watched as a huge slab of glass burst him like a water balloon and yet here he is, in one piece. A cold and otherworldly presence emits from him but it's not a threatening or frightening vibe. He's not here to cause harm. His presence is actually rather comforting. "Yes, you're asleep but you're not dreaming...in a sense. I'm in your head but I'm real. There's enough brain activity to allow me to slip through. It takes a lot of energy to present myself like this though and you'll be waking up soon so I don't have much time." Joshua gets up off of the bed and stands over Erich, looking pretty much like his usual self only with a slightly paler complexion and a lifeless look behind his eyes. "I'm a restless soul and I sense that you need help with something so what's the deal?" Joshua makes sure he continues to talk and present himself as something Erich shouldn't fear. The last thing he wants is for this short window of time to be wasted on Erich freaking out and waking up in a cold sweat. Time is of the essence. "Come on; questions, troubles, grievances, thoughts..." Joshua says while tapping his wrist like a watch. Even in death, he's still pretty to the point.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#687 Posted : 13 May 2019 03:50:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich continues to rub his eyes until he realizes who the voice belongs to. he stops and looks up to see joshua. which is surprsing on a few levels. but still not as surprising to erich as seeing billy asleep and nina at her table. he would think his dreams wouldnt include stupid details like that. but in his dream he is more awake now and grasping the words joshua is saying. erich just accepts this as something that is happening. that is the key to handling psychedelics, dont try to control a situation,just let it play out. "oh lord,if you're in my head i should probably explain what youre going to see there. bald cassie is kinda hot and well,cmon. that cant be that weird of a thought. she wouldnt have to worry about it getting in her hair." erich chuckles. erich watches as joshua moves. it's strange and slightly unsettling but far more interesting. he had so many questions. he wanted to reach out and touch joshua. did he have mass? or did this mean elvis presley was no longer erich's guardian spirit? but he thought all of these would be offensive to ask. if regular joshua got offended easily,what about spirital joshua? "i think any troubles or grieviances i have kinda pale in comparison to yours,man. like. for real. i guess if you're kicking around inside my guillver you already know that we killed blake. so your death was avenged. fucking dustyn of all people did it. so there is that. um..we made here to 81. karoliena and cassie are ok. cassie is bald and oh so luscious now. ooh,i hope you didnt see what i just mentally pictured. i guess we're all going to leave in the morning, so its off to diamond city for me. but..i kind of want to stay here. i dont know if its because i think i belong here and i hate being out there or..i dont want to belong out there. erica and i are pretty much the same person. so that is what my future holds if i stay out there. good neighbor sounds like a hoot and all. and i could really do with that kind of lifestyle. all the vice and whatnot. not all the murder." erich says while pointing both hands like guns.rambling off things he thought joshua should know.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#688 Posted : 13 May 2019 05:06:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, I know all of that. Also know that you got all soapy in the shower with Nina and Billy. Mazel tov." Joshua says with a knowing smirk. His mannerisms, sense of humour and train of thought still seem to be very human-like. The only ghostly things about him are the fact that he is indeed dead and his presence consumes everything. He pulls in Erich's attention. Everything else is background noise and blurry shapes at this point. "I know Blake's dead. Also know that he's a synth. He's not trapped like me and the others. Synths don't have souls." As cold as it sounds, the spirit realm does not apply when it comes to machinery. Joshua also revealed that he's trapped, which is unfortunate and yet another tragedy he's enduring even in death. "I died young and tragically. A bunch of us did. We're all tied to that building. Every so often we can slip through. Sometimes we can travel. Sometimes we're in some nondescript place which better not be Heaven as it's a total letdown. Most of the time though, we're stuck in that hellhole of a building. I have no real concept of time. It's just back and forth, back and forth." The afterlife seems like a hoot. He listens to Erich's troubles and nods along. He already knows this and it's why he's here. One of the last conversations he had was with Erich about the future and all that jazz. It's something else that's keeping him tied.

"You're conflicted and I feel that. I'm here to help. You already have your decision made in the back of your mind. Let's tap into that," Joshua says while crouching down to Erich's eye level. There's no spark behind Joshua's once glistening golden brown eyes. They aren't as emotive as they once were but the sincerity still shows in his voice. "I know you aren't a murderer. Not a cold blooded one anyway. You and Erica are different people. No matter how many similarities or how long you've known one another, you are different people. You know what you're capable of, what your fears are, what you want out of life. We just have to pull back the layers. So talk to me. What do you feel about the vault? Pros and cons."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#689 Posted : 13 May 2019 06:17:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"we're conserving water,joshua. non radiated water is precious." erich smirks back to joshua. almost involuntarily erich shakes his head and adds "damn i miss you." with a sigh. on top of all the other stuff in life he will miss,erich feels joshua would have enjoyed the meat that wasnt wasteland critters. " a synth? i wonder if that bastard always was? something was always off about him even way back when." erich sneers. when he hated someone,erich truly did hate them. even though blake looked like mick jones,he had no real redeeming qualities about him.it was kind of depressing to know that synths really werent considered alive in the great cosmic scheme of things. the brotherhood was actually right in their twisted ways. wow. erich listens to the ins and outs of the afterlife. maybe it was different for everyone. his travels with elvis seemed pretty ok, maybe its different when one is just visiting the other side. "so..is there something we can do to get you out of there? or is the building an eternal thing? maybe piper knowing will help you out some?" erich suggests with a shudder. it was awful knowing joshua was still in that building. in more ways than one. " shit. if we get the...um...other you out of there,would that help?" erich suggests again. erich wondered if joshua could speak to other dead people,but didnt ask. it would be kind of racist to assume all dead people could find each other.

"maybe you're in hell and being my conscious is your penance?" erich chuckles. he wanted a sexy devil on one shoulder and a sexy angel on the other. but he'd settle for joshua grimmie. it was oddly appropriate actually. it was weird looking into joshua's eyes. they looked not unlike the robot synth ones but somehow even less was behind them. before speaking,erich gets up and walks with his hands clasped behind his head." i dont know,joshua. i really dont. its..intoxicating knowing i have the power of life and death over people. its been about justice..on this trip. but what about tomorrow when we all go our separate ways? i can see myself killing just because i can. i mean,none of these people are "real" to me. i should have perished hundreds of years ago. at first,i was horrified by erica's actions. but now? i can understand them. if people think they can take advantage of you,they will. making handpuppets out of their loved one's faces kind of sets the record straight." erich explains,looking out the window and wondering if nina is having her own dream of this conversation."the vault offers safety and stability. i wouldnt have to worry about people getting one over on me. i'd have karoliena here as well. and well..i have always sort of relied on her for direction. but..she has a reason to stay here. her daughter. i have nothing here...actually,eris is biologically mine. but that is neither here nor there. i need a place in the world,joeh. i hate feeling lost." erich says while wondering what eris actually looks like now. does she look like him? he knew he made little sense in his talking,but he assumed there was no reason to hold anything in. its not like joshua was going to run and tell anyone.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#690 Posted : 13 May 2019 07:23:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I miss you too. Death sucks. I don't recommend copping out and killing yourself." When Erich asks if there is anything that they can do, he just pouts and shakes his head. Nothing is ever that easy, unfortunately. The idea of moving his body makes him wince. "There's not much of my body left, Erich. Even if that were feasible, it wouldn't work. I died horribly before my time. I still had shit to do. Unfinished business and all those cliches. I never really got to know you as much as I wanted to, Piper still doesn't know about my death, the Mayor is still at large...there's a whole bunch of things. At least Blake is dead. That's a huge weight off. This isn't about me though. Not sure if I'll ever have full closure. I may roam for eternity. I'm dead but I still have an ass that won't quit. That wasn't a fart joke by the way," Joshua chuckles and playfully pats Erich on the arm before immediately pulling back and apologising. "I'm so sorry...". Joshua's touch is deathly. It's beyond cold and in freezer burn territory. It's also the only really unnerving thing about him.

"If I was in hell I'd be surrounded by conservatives and lawyers. This is a holiday!" Being back in this realm really is a treat for him. It's not under the best circumstances but this could be the last chance he gets to feel somewhat "alive". As Erich paces around, Joshua just relaxes against the wall and examines his friend. He wants nothing more than to hug and comfort him but afterlife setbacks and all. "I'm just going to say this because I literally have nothing to lose...but you said that you hate feeling lost, right? Well, what makes you feel like you're safe and at home? In the old world it always seemed like you were running. Cuss me out if I'm wrong. I just got the sense that you were lost even back then. Cutting off relationships, living out on a ship, abusing a lot of recreational drugs...seems like you were on the run." Joshua walks back over towards Erich. "Maybe it's not about being fine with your surrounds? Maybe it's about being happy with yourself? Do you like yourself, Erich? I...I didn't like myself, man. I spent my life constantly focusing on other problems, on the move and projecting onto other things. I never ever felt truly happy or settled no matter where I was...and now look at me."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#691 Posted : 13 May 2019 08:58:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"fuck..that bad,huh?" erich says when joshua's afterlife assessment isnt that glowing. in erich;s mind he always assumed that after death one rejoined the quantum realm and nothing really mattered anymore because all possibilities happened. there had been times when erich came veeeerrrry close to death by accidental overdose,but elvis had always sent him back. now the idea if dying alone scared erich even more than it usually did."i am working on the mayor thing,i assure you. ive always been a degenerate,but ive always been a man of my word. it really wouldnt be that hard to pick him off from outside diamond city," erich states. he did have a plan to deal with the mayor and if all went well? nobody would know it was his doing. the years of gunplay aboard the duke had made erich a phenomenal shot if anything. erich does laugh when joshua speaks about his ass. "i'll be sure to tell piper your ass remains fan god damned tastic in the afterlife. maybe it will soften the blow." joshua could probably read erich's thoughts about how he wasnt the best when it came to comforting people. but he would certainly give it the best try he could. even it it meant a weird ass comment during a 'sorry for your loss' conversation. being touched by josh was strange. it felt like the sudden shiver that would randomly happen and you'd say "someone just walked over my grave.". it was anything but comforting,in fact,it brought a slight bit of the afterlife with it. in the brief moment of contact erich could see the decrepit factory where joshua's mortal remains lay. "jesus,thats cold. there goes putting it to piper from beyond the grave." erich chuckles,trying to make light of the situation.

"sounds like florida is your hell." erich quips in response to joshua. he was fairly certain that flordia had something like 1 personal injury attorney for every 10 people or something crazy like that. and conservatives? pretty much the entire panhandle of florida and oddly enough, the cubans of south florida. they were still pissed about the bay of pigs thing.*
when joshua does speak,erich stops his pacing, he hated this. erich was exceptionally wonderful when it came to other people. he liked the focus being on others. he did not like looking inwards. non dream erich tossed and turned in his sleep in an attempt to escape this. "god damnit,joshua." erich spats with far more venom than he intended. at this point he wasnt really sure if he was having a conversation with joshua from beyond the grave or himself but in the personification of joshua. "i never did drugs to escape. well,rarely. the acid,the dxm,the mescaline? that was all to enhance reality. get a peek behind the curtain,so to speak. the laudanum? that was to escape and to dull reality. " erich says,waving his arm in front of the non responsive nina. he puts his arms behind his back and looks out the window in thought. this talk with joshua was far more personal than he liked. in fact,erich made it a point to never have personal conversations about himself with anyone. but in the dream,he was cornered." i really dont know,man." he answers honestly. " its like i want the secure and normal life,but when i get it? i hate it. the absolute worst time of my life,present reality included,was my marriage. i hated being normal and responsible. ada left me because she couldnt stand me anymore. but,i mean,cmon? she knew what i was when she got with me,right? why should i change? honestly? the duke was the only place i felt right. out there,the world was my oyster. nobody had a say in what i did.it was just me." erich takes a bit to ponder the question about if he likes himself. he was surprised to hear that joshua wasnt. " really? damn. i thought you just had a passion for making the world perfect for everyone...i guess i wasnt incorrect when i used to think you reminded me of myself before life crushed my spirit. this is the kicker,josh. i dont know. its like if i just get blank,i'll be happy. if i just do blank,i'll be happy. i guess the truth is,there is no erich hess. i'm merely what people expect me to be. no different than any of the worst celebrities of the times past." erich says with a grimace. this was uncomfortable and he didnt know what to do.

ooc: *that is true.cubans,as a group,mainly vote republican. especially the older ones. it all stems from kennedy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#692 Posted : 13 May 2019 10:30:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You have no idea how much energy it takes to appear in this form. I'm pretty much just energy and if I want to appear to someone, the "default" if you will, isn't pretty. You seen what happened to my body. Also, clothes don't follow you to the afterlife. I like you but I don't want you to see me naked. You've seen my intestines but I'm not comfortable having my nuts out. Appearing as a solid figure and fully clothed is...well it's incredibly draining. It's not fun. Don't toy with your life unless you're 100% sure you want this." Joshua closes his eyes and takes in what Erich is saying. He's not his guardian angel but as he's tied to him through a strong bond and the events of the last few days, Joshua has an involvement and responsibility. There's a checklist of unfinished business that Joshua still has to attend to. He also doesn't wish for Erich to meet a similar fate. This existence sucks. "Oh I'm sure ghosts can still have sex. Not sure of the ins and out and how much energy it requires. You hear of wild stories like that on the news and uh...at the risk of being a little TMI...spirits can still feel horny."

"It seems to me that you also get a kick out of wandering and exploring," Joshua says as he sits down on the bed where Erich once lay. Spirits don't get tired legs but staying a good distance from Erich is best so that he doesn't accidentally touch him again. The frozen burn isn't pleasant. Joshua does not have the answers as he cannot see into the future but he can be a source of guidance and light. He's going to help Erich out in any way he can. "What the fuck is "normal" anyway? Stop chasing it. Your life IS your "normal". Don't commit or tie yourself down to a place. You know how that impacted you in the old world. Live by your own rules. As wacky as they might be, I know you'll always do good. You're a good soul...I know a thing or two about them," Joshua says with a soft smile before looking behind him to observe the sleeping Billy. He turns to Erich and rises to his feet once more. "I never thought I'd say this but I think you should look at Billy for inspiration. You two have similar mindsets, interests and views. He travels. Maybe you should too? There's no saying you can't stop off at other settlements from time to time. Cassie and Karoliena are not going to deny you entry to this vault. Dustyn is in Diamond City. You're loved and wanted by these people just the way you are. Now you just have to take care of number one. Do what makes YOU happy. You're a good guy. Whatever you do, it'll be the right thing."

Joshua stops in his tracks and looks over Erich's shoulder at the far corner of the room. His face drops and it looks as if he has also seen a ghost himself. Of course, nothing is there in Erich's eyes but Joshua senses something in his realm. "Shit...look Erich, I don't have much time left..." he begins, constantly looking over into the dark corner of the bedroom. "There IS an Erich Hess and it's time to give him the life he deserves. You mean so much to so many people. The impact you've had is undeniable. You...you made my last hours bearable despite the pain. You're gonna have a great life and that's an order...otherwise you're just straight up homophobic." Joshua smiles and slowly offers a hand out to Erich for him to take if he so chooses.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#693 Posted : 13 May 2019 11:27:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh...i guess i just assumed you appeared with clothes. if it'll be less stress on you,whip it out. i've seen more than my share of penis in my life. hell,do the default if its easier. i just want this to be as easy for you as possible." erich says,looking over joshua and thinking about how much effort is going into appearing like this. while he appreciated it,he didnt want unneeded effort on joshua's part. his life was hard enough. erich could accept a ball of light or whatever. this actually gave erich an entirely new worry. if one is tied to where they die,it's all the more reasonable to stay in the vault. erich does give a laugh when it comes to hearing ghosts can have sex. he was a man of the world and kind of wanted to see this in action,but refrained from taking this conversation further. all this talk about sex and whatnot reminded erich about the most unpleasant task he had ahead of him. "um...joshua? speaking of that. i hear this piper is kinda cute. im just saying,if you want to inhabit my body..." he laughs as much as he can,given the morbid subject. " seriously though,is there anything you want me to say or do for her? if i am able,just let me know. you deserve that much from me.". smirking a bit more,erich glances to sleeping billy. "do ghosts need consent? its kinda spooky thinking we're all defenseless from ghost violation."

exploring does sound good to erich. there is a certain bent pleasure in seeing some of man's greatest achievements in ruin. would the recent people even know the prewar significance of graceland? the most exciting vehicle is now useless metal. just what happened to all those vintage bugattis? the vault would not answer those questions. erich listens to joshua and its hard to hear,but at the same time: its all erich ever wanted to hear. he did good,he was good. he didnt make the world a worse place to live ine. if not for the off putting feeling,he would hug josh here. erich runs both hands through his hair to tuck the sides behind his ears. he has no pomade or natural greasiness,so his hair just sort of hangs now." that means more than you will ever know,joshua." he says,looking out the window to hide how much it actually affects him. at the mention of billy,erich takes the chair across the table from the barely visible nina. " i dont know about billy. i think he wants more of me than i can deliver. once or twice is fun,but to sound like a middle schooler,i dont like him like that. if i say anything,i think it might hurt him. he's already lost so much." like joshua said before,erich already had his answer. he probably would have even less of a place here in the vault.

erich looks where joshua is looking and see's nothing. this scares him more than if he did see something behind him. what was there? would it hurt him or joshua? joshua's words make the tears come to erich's eyes. it meant so much to know that he made joshua's last moments somewhat more bearable. this is where erich did best,being a background player in someone else's story. he nods as joshua speaks. he had his direction now and he aimed to follow it." well,i cant be homophobic.i have a gay dad and son." erich smirks and bypasses joshua's hand and hugs him. cold be damned,he wanted to during the last moments of joshua's life,this was the closest he was going to get
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#694 Posted : 13 May 2019 12:52:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You really want the last image of me to be a nude one? Was bad enough that you witnessed me explode. I'm trying to look presentable here!" Joshua chuckles and puts his hands on his hips, looking down at his groin for a few seconds before returning to meet Erich's gaze. "I am extremely well hung though. I think you should know that before we part," he says with a cheeky grin. It's a shame that the pair never got to develop a closer bond in life. They're both extreme and intense in different ways but have many similarities. Joshua had a very smart, witty and dry sense of humour that would've had Erich in stitches. Erich would've been able to chip away at Joshua when he was feeling uptight and vexed, making him laugh and feel more human. When it comes to ghost sex and possession, he laughs and shakes his head. "I think that to have sex, the human also has to be in sync. Some people can't tap into the spirit world that easily. I also don't know about erections and ejaculation. Not sure how that works. I don't get them anymore. As a spirit, you still feel things like urges and emotions but you don't physically respond. You think hot things but your dick doesn't rise. You crave the taste of lobster rolls but you are never hungry. You miss the feeling of a warm bed but you never tire. It's fun here." Joshua scoffs and falls silent as he thinks about Piper. There were so many things he wanted to say but failed to. He can't expect Erich to remember an entire monologue nor does he wish to impose ANOTHER task upon him. "Just...tell her that I loved her and not to let pride or fear get in her way. I never got a chance to tell her I loved out for those exact factors."

Joshua looks back at Billy, watching him in his deep sleep with both envy and love. He'd do anything to feel that peaceful again but is happy to see Billy so safe and carefree after everything he endured. Turning back to Erich, Joshua shrugs and folds his arms with a small sigh. "Look, Billy adores you. He's hard to read at times and very prideful so he may or may not make another move. If he does, just be truthful with him. The guy witnessed his father kill someone when he was four, was put into the care system, lived on the streets for a bit, battled with drugs, has bounced back after countless relationship fails and became a fucking millionaire and global star. He led all of us on this mission and battle too. The guy is tough, Erich. Sure he might be bummed for a bit. Distraught, even. It's not going to kill him though. My fate is sealed* but life goes on for you guys. Don't waste the rest of it worrying or living a lie." Joshua smiles reassuringly at Erich. As much as he'd like to see Erich with someone who has a lot in common with him like Billy, he knows Erich can't and shouldn't live a lie. If being alone suits Erich, it's fine. If being with someone totally different suits Erich, it's fine. If leading a promiscuous life suits Erich, it's fine. Joshua just wants to fill his life with light.

Joshua is taken aback by the hug, initially being filled with spine tingling fear. He has no idea just how much power his touch possesses. Could it drain the life force from Erich himself? Hugging the spirit of a dead person seems like something one would do before ascending themselves. He relaxes into it when he realises nothing is happening. Despite the freezing cold flesh, the hug is extremely satisfying as Joshua has real mass. He's practically alive again. "Ghosts cry too. Thanks for helping me discover that you asshole..." Joshua says with a little laugh, clearly sobbing and sniffling as they hug. He takes a breath and composes himself, remaining in the hug and looking over Erich's shoulder. He can't look him in the eye as it'll be too painful to see him go. The corner of the room is slowly morphing back into the other world for Joshua. He sees those darn collapsed pillars and smashed windows of the fateful room inside the factory. The two realms are separating once more. "I'm not sure if I can ever come back like this. I think it's a one-trip thing otherwise ghosts would be all over the place. I'll be around though. That unexpected breeze, that sense of calm that washes over you after a cry, the strokes of luck you have...will probably be me. I'll always be around. Elvis will just have to learn to share." Joshua chuckles and tightens his grip on Erich, watching the vault room being consumed by the factory. "I have to go now. Thank you...at least I get to be held this time..." And with that, the hug transitions from freezing cold to real body heat before Joshua's weight grows lighter until Erich is hugging the air around him.

* lol, you know

Edited by user 13 May 2019 14:08:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/05/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#695 Posted : 14 May 2019 00:04:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Truthfully,any version of joshua would be better tham the last time erich saw him alive. Nude or not. Erich grins before speaking to Joshua again." Well,I've seen dustyn nude more times than anyone not having sex with him should. So my qualifications for being well hung may be a bit skewed." He warns with a wag of his finger. This statistic was rather concerning. What was the proper amount of nudity between friends if sex was not involved? Erich seems disappointed by joshuas description of intimacy in the afterlife. Perhaps it was different if both people were dead? He was banking on the afterlife being his chance to date Bettie page. " wow. So,understatement of the decade here,but being dead sounds like it kind of sucks.a lot. That all sounds like that guy who has to push a stone up a hill,but it always rolls back down before he can get it to the top. Speaking of lobster...do the mirelurk kings taste like it? I kind of want a lobster the size of a person." Erich muses. All this combined with being attached to the spot you died in almost makes erich wish he was a ghoul and lived forever. Or until some asshole killed you. Erich looks out into the dark void around them as Joshua speaks about piper. He was dreading the talk with her. He hated bearing bad news. " I'm sure she already knows,Josh. You seem like the sort of cat that wears his heart on his sleeve. But I'll tell her. If she is up to it,maybe i could bring her to the factory So you can see her again?" Erich offers. He considered himself a budding hardened wastelander,so he was confident he could make this trip. He assumed that being from diamond city,the woman in question was much like dustyn or Rueben. His only real examples of people that lived in diamond city.

Erich also looks at billy sleeping....could be be having a similar dream but with his brothers?! Erich had a complicated view of Billy. Pre war,he was a god damned nut. Now? Well,he's still a nut but that seems to be an asset now. Erich owed his life to Billy. He's the man who got erich on his feet in this new world. "He's a good man." Erich fianlly says before walking over and touching. Billy's hair. It was a dream,so he didn't worry about waking Billy. " he deserves to be happy. I just can't provide that for him. So ill just hope it never comes up and we can avoid that conversation entirely. I know he is a tough cookie and all,but i dont want to hurt him." Erich tells Joshua before walking around again. " your fate was sealed when you took up with me. If not for me,you'd be alive right now. So many others would be too. Dustyn wouldn't..you know what im saying. Maybe my road is alone." Erich states. If there was another Blake out there,or if the Institute had access to any synth mind, erich had now put vault 81 in danger.

Hugging Joshua felt like hugging an ice water filled bag shaped like a person. He was...deathly cold. Haha. Also,the greater contact with him caused erich to notice the sleeping version of himself getting more and more distant. But he didn't balk. This was the hug erich never got to give Joshua in life. "As long as this isn't the time your ghost body decided it can pop an erection. It would totally spoil the moment." Erich says close to Joshua laughing in between sniffles of his own. Even if it was a dream,he was grateful to have this form be his last memory of Joshua. " well,if this is a one and done until we meet again, Its great to hear your voice one last time. You are one of the good ones,Joshua. Always were. I think i may be stuck with just you now. Shooting a non working television isn't the sacrifice st Elvis needs. Thank you for your help. Ill be on the lookout for you." Erich nods, feeling joshuas hug get tighter and tighter as he says his goodbyes. Before erich can say any thing,the form taxes and erich is standing in the room alone again. Well,dream Billy and dream Nina were still there. Erich can feel the world dissovling around him as well and it bejng replaced with the urge to pee. He was waking up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#696 Posted : 22 May 2019 06:06:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn smiles and covers Dallas' chest and neck with sweet little kisses, positively glowing and not just because the pair just got out of a steamy shower. After a good night's sleep and over 12 hours without any deaths, it truly feels like a fresh start. Today is the first day of the rest of their lives. No more running, chasing, shooting or dying. They're going to pack up, leave this vault and live the rest of their days in harmony...well at least until another radiation storm hits or a synth makes its way into Diamond City again. "Ugh I don't want to leave but I do at the same time. It's just so warm and comfy in here. You think they'll allow us to keep this bed?" Dustyn curls his toes into the blanket as he's stood on the bed, giving him the height to properly kiss his man, It's fun being tall. Dustyn smooches Dallas before moaning and reluctantly pulling away. "OK, I really need to get dressed. We've got a home to get back to!" Dustyn smirks and hops off of the bed.

Riley enters the room, already washed, groomed and dressed. He's taking this vault suit as a souvenir. He has no idea where he's going but when he gets there, he'll be the talk of the town with this form fitting piece. "So they're serving breakfast down there if you want-oh my..." Riley cuts himself short and averts his eyes when he sees Dustyn whip off his towel so that he can dress himself. Despite the shenanigans of last night, Riley still finds it awkward seeing another man's willy...especially a soft, bouncy one. "So...uh...you heading back to the City or The Prydwen? They know about your leaving?" he asks Dallas, focusing his attention elsewhere.

Billy snorts and wakes himself up, finally coming to after his Med-X induced coma. His hair sticks up in all directions and he turns around with a bewildered expression upon his face. Most of last night has been erased from his memory and he feels extremely lethargic. "Uh...wh-? Did...did we have a gang bang?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#697 Posted : 23 May 2019 00:29:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

If not for the palpable weight of the concrete and steel all around them,this morning with dustyn could have felt like pre war times. Dallas ran his fingers through dustyn's hair as his kisses were felt. The previous mayhem felt like it was some alternative future that would never happen. He could definitely see why the vault people never left. It was possible the summers women kept them trapped, but he doubted it. They didn't really come off as malicious. Dallas took in a large breath. It was so clean in the vault. In the wastes there was almost always a slight whiff of decay in the air. He and dustyn could live here forever ,Dallas thought. But he quickly put that thought out of his head. Dustyn,and by extension,Dallas, had a life waiting in diamond city. He chuckles at his boyfriend's indecisiveness. "Dust,I love you. I'll do most anything you ask,but i will damned if I'm lugging this bed all the way to diamond city." He smiles into dustyn's eyes after he hops on the bed. It was a rare occasion when Dallas didn't have to look slightly down to make eye contact with dust. As much as he didn't want to admit it,dustyn had a point."yeah. The vault may have sort of real beef, but they don't have noodles!" He says cheerfully and smacks dustyn's butt lightly when he hops off the bed. Dallas keeps chasing him and smacking his butt. "All right,solider. Let's move it,move it,move it." He orders playfully.

Dallas smiles when he sees Riley come back in. He outright laughs when he follows Riley's line of sight to dustyn's free Willy . " hey, Riley. How's it hanging today?" He greets Riley with a smirk. A willy in a non sexual manner could be rather jarring....or hilarious. And right now,this was hilarious to him. Especially considering the previous actions of the trio. Mercifully,Dallas moves between dustyn and Riley before speaking. " nah. They'll never hear from me again. More than likely they will assume i was lost in action somewhere. There will just be some random guy in diamond City named Dallas now." Dallas sighs in both relief and apprehension. He was feeling the weight of the Brotherhood easing off his shoulders, but he had no idea what direction to take his new life. " you heading back to the castle and aiming your artillery at the airport?" He smirks to the minuteman. It was well known among the Brotherhood just what was going on at the castle. But in their arrogance,the Brotherhood didn't take the threat seriously.

Erich and Nina were sitting at the little table,flicking a bullet back and forth to pass the time. Erich had told her about his Joshua dream and his decision to leave the vault. Nina had convinced him to at least visit the den of vice which was good neighbor. It seemed like his kind of place,he had to admit.
"Morning,glory." Nina greets Billy with rarely heard chipperness. She had reluctantly changed out of her robe and into real clothes. She actually had peetty much Erich's standard outfit on. Boots,cuffed jeans,White shirt,black leather jacket. Surprisingly,greasers were a thing in vaults,who knew?

Erich was also dressed,but only wearing the jeans. He was lazy and didn't want to get dressed. His hair,however was riding high and looking good. Vaultec pomade was actually pretty decent. " we tried, but your med-x dick wouldn't cooperate. So we sold turns on you to the vault dwellers. 10 caps a pop." Erich laughs to billy and resting his bare feet on a spare chair.

Erica had a blank expression on her face as she walked down the halls. Her night with Cassie and Karoliena was strange. Trying to recapture the magic of their prewar relationship just wasnt going to happen. Too much had changed. In the end,it was too awkward and the women merely shared a bed. While helping Karoliena in the kitchen this morning, Erica met eris again. Eris was a child before the war,but had vivid memories of aunt Erica. But the modern eris grew up in the wastes and knew what erica had become. The reunion didn't go well and Erica was rejected by eris. Erica made her way to exit of the vault and sat on a chair by the door.she would wait for her friends here.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#698 Posted : 23 May 2019 05:49:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"A little to the left," Riley quips back to Dallas with light laughter. He's thankful that Dallas is now stood in the way as it was one of those 'I don't want to look but I can't stop looking' sort of scenarios. Dustyn having a lot of length doesn't help matters either. There's a lot to gaze at. He listens as Dallas describes his plans to go back to Diamond City with Dustyn. He has been toying with the idea himself but will need some more time to figure out a concrete plan. Being the General, he can't just up and leave without any word of warning. Well, he technically could but that's not Riley's style. He chuckles at the mention of the artillery. "Oh that? No that's just for serious threats. You guys just so happen to be in that direction," he winks and grins playfully at Dallas before perching his butt on a desk to take some of the weight off. "Not sure exactly what to do, to be honest. Although my heart does say to hang the Minuteman cap up. Numbers are dwindling, supplies aren't the best and even in this hellhole...we're still pretty outdated. It's a shame. Can't believe I'm considering giving up that fucking castle after the amount of mirelurks I took on to get it. Oh and let's not forget the Mirelurk Queen either!"

Dustyn's ears prick up as he pulls his vault suit up to his waist. He has a look on his face which is all too familiar to Dallas. One of fear and disbelief. Dustyn usually wears this expression when his dad announces a visit or he has an impending dentist appointment. "Mirelu- Quee-...wh-...what the fuck is a Mirelurk Queen?? Don't say a Mirelurk who is a Queen either or I'll send a fart in your direction." Dustyn doesn't do well with Mirelurks. Aside from the fact that they can kill you with their huge claws, it's the scuttling that gets Dustyn. Mirelurks and Radscorpions almost make him faint on sight. He's just grateful that he hasn't witnessed any irradiated spiders yet.

Billy shrugs and looks under the covers when Erich suggests that some vault dwellers had their way with him. "My arse doesn't feel sore and I see no traces of bodily fluids on the sheets. Either you're lying or they were all terrible, terrible shags." Billy grumbles and rolls over onto his side to look over at Nina and Erich properly while feeling more comfortable. Everyone else is up and dressed aside from Billy, typical of the old times. Give him one night in a comfy bed and the old lazy bones is back. He's NOT a morning person and only has been for the last two and half years out of necessity. You can't laze around in most places out of fear of death, rape, mugging, kidnapping or a wild combination of all of them. He smirks as Erich puts his bare feet up on the chair, getting a nice view of his soles. "You trying to turn me on?" he asks with a mischievous smirk. It's well known that he has a thing for feet. Well, Billy has a thing for most body parts...and most kinks...and mechanical rides but that's not for here.

He clears his throat and looks over at Nina. "Oh, by the way, I had a dream that Riley was eating you out. I've heard that he's great at that, by the way. Was pretty fucking hot...until my dream swayed and I was suddenly playing Gin with Joan Van Ark on a rooftop...not so hot." Billy chuckles and then stretches his arms out like there's no tomorrow, letting out an almighty yawn in the process. The contrast between his night and Erich's is...pretty stark to say the least.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#699 Posted : 23 May 2019 09:40:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas chuckles at Riley's downplaying of the artillery. He glances over his shoulder to check on dustyn's willy before looking back to Riley. Yup. Dustyn willy looking good. " oh?" Dallas says ,raising an eyebrow to Riley. " you may want to keep them pointed that way. A Giant killer robot that throws nukes like footballs hangs out there." Dallas says very seriously. An autonomous robot with that sort of power was scarier than any synth. Dallas understands how Riley feels, it's easy to get disillusioned in the face of such odds. "You going to just give it all up to the Institute of Brotherhood? Neither are good options for the people. Selfish little bands of wasters arent going to even slow their roll over the Commonwealth." Dallas warns. He was leavjng the brotherhood out of disagreeing with their methods but he still wanted the best for the Commonwealth.

"Its a mirelurk some joker glued a crown on." Dallas tells dustyn with a straight face. He saw his chance,and he was taking it. He'd let riley be the one to make dustyn shit his non existent pants. " it's fucking scepter hurts like hell. Itll crack you on the knuckles with it like a cartoon nun with her ruler."

Erich shrugs at billys assessment of his like. " you've seen them in those vault suits, they ain't working with much." Erich says,looking at a vault suit in the closet. He hated form fitting clothes and didn't want people gawking at him. " we we're safe,Billy. Jeez. Nina handed out condoms before hand." He goes on.

" more like cut off fingers from rubber gloves,love. We're not fancy here." Nina replies, looking at her nails. She missed nail polish.

Erich at first assumes Billy means his chest. So He leans back seductively and does his best model facial expression while gazing out the window.

Nina makes a disgusted face at billy's dream. " ew. He dated chaelin. His standards are well low " she responds. Riley wasnt her type anyway and she was loyal to Erica's pre war dislike of chaelin. If chaelin wasn't already dead, Erica would have killed her in this lawless world.

" fucking med x dreams." Erich says with a nod to Billy. He didnt want to really go into his dream,so he was purposely vague. " i just dreamed of Joshua."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#700 Posted : 23 May 2019 20:53:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn purses his lips and narrows his eyes, not exactly satisfied with this so-called explanation of a Mirelurk Queen. Why would there be an abundance of crowns in the wasteland? Desk fans? Yes. Crowns? Less plausible. "Hmmm...you're lucky I don't actually want to know more about those creatures. I plan on sleeping well from here on out. You know I don't do well with things that scuttle." Dustyn wags his finger at Dallas and ties the sleeves of his vault suit around his waist again while teetering towards the door. "I'm going to go see if I can get a few more medical supplies and want this checked out before I leave," Dustyn says with a point towards his patched up side. He wants to take full advantage of a CLEAN medical facility, even if it is just for a new piece of cloth to be placed upon him. With that, he heads out of the room and gives Dallas and Riley a wave as he passes the window. "I'll meet you down at breakfast!" he shouts through the glass.

Riley chuckles and waves back at Dustyn before turning back to Dallas with an instantaneous blurt of, "Am I gay?". Silence falls for a moment as the pair try to make sense of it all. Even Riley never planned on spouting the question out like that but it has been festering away in the back of his mind since last night. He couldn't ask Dustyn as he didn't want to run the risk of one of his closest friends sugarcoating the situation for him. Eventually, Riley steps forward and begins to explain his train of thought. "I mean...I know I'm not gay gay...I like women...I LOVE women but uh...but last night...I-uh..." Riley trails off, pacing around in a circle while holding his hands behind his head. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a moment as he musters up the thing he's been trying to say. "I really enjoyed last night and I don't know what it means exactly," he says, looking Dallas in the eyes with a sincere yet confused expression. Riley is as liberal as they come so it's not anger he's feeling, just real bewilderment. He's only ever been with women before but last night, he was clearly in his element. Dallas' butt can confirm that.

Billy ruffles his hair and gets up out the bed, not caring that he's nude as usual. "You could do a lot worse than Riley Hamilton. He's a lovely guy and his cock is even thicker than mine. What more could you ask for?" Billy rubs his eyes before leaning against the wall, sizing Nina up. A sly smirk appears on his face. "Or is one guy not enough for you now that you've had what Erich and I have to offer?" Billy makes a lewd gesture with his tongue and two of his fingers, alluding to the fun they had a few nights ago. The time they had together in Covenant was spectacular. Sadly due to death, trauma and severe fatigue they haven't been able to recreate it since.

"Joshua?" Billy asks Erich with a tilt of his head. It's certainly far removed from the types of dreams Billy was having on that Med X. "Was it anything...harrowing?" he asks gingerly, not wanting to sound rude by not asking...but also not wanting to press him on the issue in fear of severe waterworks. It's too early in the morning for emotions.
UserPostedImage