logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#81 Posted : 13 February 2014 09:58:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Billy smiles and kisses her back, moving his hand up into her hair as their lips connect. Although they have only just met, this feels right to Billy and he can't deny how attractive Andrea is. Also, with two good looking, hormonal teenagers alone in a house, what else do you expect to happen? As they kiss, he slips in some tongue for the first time and lays back on the bed, bringing Andrea on top of him. Billy puts his hands on Andrea's sides as they continue kissing and slowly lifts her tank top up, caressing her skin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#82 Posted : 13 February 2014 10:11:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
When Billy kisses her, Andrea smiles and puts her arms around his neck, relaxing a little at how good a kisser Billy is. She thought Billy was attractive before he even washed up, but now that he had spent some time on his appearance, he looked even hotter and she could not deny how amazing he seemed. She smiles at him as he pulls her on top of him, allowing him to slide her tank top off and loving how his hands felt against her skin.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#83 Posted : 13 February 2014 10:18:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy breaks away from the kiss momentarily as he lifts Andrea's tank top off over her head and throws it onto the floor. He smirks and begins to move his fingertips gently up and down her sides, softly caressing her. For someone that might appear rough and threatening, Billy is extremely gentle. The way he holds and kisses her isn't like a regular one night quickie. It's almost as if they are a real couple getting extremely intimate with one another. "You're gorgeous." He says with a slight chuckle before he moves his hands around to her back and unhooks her bra
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#84 Posted : 14 February 2014 04:16:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea smiles softly again but tenses up when he unhooks her bra. This was new for her. No one had ever seen her topless before. But she likes Billy and he seemed sweet and caring so she allows the straps to fall, blushing a little as she stays frozen in space for a while, unable to move until he reacts.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#85 Posted : 14 February 2014 04:38:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy notices how Andrea freezes and tenses up slightly. She is clearly nervous and maybe a even a little self conscious so it's Billy's job to put her at ease. As she lets her straps fall down, Billy looks at her chest for a few moments, totally mesmerised. He then smirks and gives a little wink. "Perfect." He laughs a little and brings her in for another kiss, rolling over so Andrea is now laying down on the bed. He begins to nuzzle at her neck while he lets his hand explore her chest, brushing his thumb over her nipple a few times. Billy begins to move down, kissing her collarbone and followed by chest. He continues to kiss her body, his soft lips caressing her skin. Billy looks up at Andrea as her navel and waits for her reaction, hoping she wants him to move even further down.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#86 Posted : 14 February 2014 05:03:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea kisses Billy again as she allows her bra to finally fall down her arms and onto the bed. When he calls her perfect, she smiles a little, blushing bright red and shakes her head. "I'm not," she whispers, before shrieking a little when he spins her onto the bed. She lays there as he kisses her, and when she feels his thumb on her nipple, she groans aloud and runs her hands through his hair. It felt so hot and she closed her eyes as she got really into it, jumping a little every time his tongue and lips made contact with her soft smooth skin. She looks down at him as he kisses down her stomach, holding her breath as she waits to see where he will go next. She was nervous, but at the same time she was incredibly turned on and she wanted him bad.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#87 Posted : 14 February 2014 05:38:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Andrea blushes, Billy chuckles and moves the hair back from her face. "You are and don't let anyone tell you any differently." He smirks and continues to kiss her body, enjoying the movement of Andrea's hands through his hair. Billy doesn't see this a random hook-up. Despite just meeting, he actually cares for Andrea and wants to please her as much as possible. It's only fair after everything she has done for him today. He moves the waistband of her bottoms down before pulling them off, leaving her in her underwear. Billy then kisses her inner thigh making sure his tongue and lips give her the same sensation as earlier. He plays with the material of her underwear, teasing her and not quite pulling them down. Slowly, he pulls them down and bites on his lip as soon as everything is revealed. He wants her so bad but knows everything will feel much more intense and pleasurable if he takes things slow. Billy puts one hand on each thigh and spreads her open before he slowly moves down and places his lips against her flesh and gently kisses her. He looks up from between her legs, waiting for her reaction as his soft, warm tongue comes into play.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#88 Posted : 24 February 2014 09:10:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
When Daniel slumps to the floor, Scott smirks. However, he quickly realises he had underestimated the younger Khan as Daniel leaps to his feet and hits Scott as hard as he can. The scene in the kitchen must have looked quite obscure at the moment - a man of nearly 50 years old fighting a guy in his late teens, who also happens to be naked. Scott shakes his head and touches his cheek, not wanting to let Daniel know it hurt. "Nice shot, kid," Scott smirks before he catches Daniel with a right hook, really putting all of his weight behind it. "Shame you can't punch like your dad though. Might have given you half a chance." when Daniel frantically attacks him, Scott can see that he'll be easy to pick off. Using his forearms to block most of the blows, he periodically steps in to land a punch on Daniel's jaw. "What am I doing? What do you think you're fucking doing? That's my daughter you little creep."

The rage runs through Daniel as he continues to lash out and throw multiple punches at Scott. Like his father, Daniel isn't very calculated in his attacks and tends to just see red, resulting in him lashing out and hitting anything that gets in the way. Granted, the site of a naked pop star in his late teens fighting a fully clothed, middle aged musical legend is extremely odd and comical but this thought doesn't even run through his mind. All Daniel is thinking about are ways to hurt Scott. When he is punches in the jaw, he stumbles backwards and holds onto to side of his face. "Fuck! You fucking arsehole!!....AAAH!!" Daniel's lip has burst and it has now become hard for him to fight. He uses one hand to cover his bleeding mouth and one hand to cover his crotch for protection. Daniel decides to take a huge risk and moves his hand away from his dick so that he can throw a few punches at Scott. Leaving that area exposed around someone as dangerous as Scott is not a wise idea. "She's my girlfriend! You just going to keep her locked away all of her life?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#89 Posted : 24 February 2014 09:28:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott sighs as he watches Daniel continue to fight back again and agaij. It was true that he was exactly like his father. Scott had lost count of the number of times in his earlier years that he had kicked hell into Billy during fights, but Billy, like Daniel, would never know when to give up. He would admire them if he didn't think it so foolish. As Daniel starts to fight back after taking the punch to the jaw, Scott shakes his head, dodging most of the punches thrown his way. The few that connected he managed to shrug off. It was important not to show any weakness in him. He takes a step back to give him some room to speak. "She is your girlfriend, mate. But she is my daughter alright? I need some fucking respect in my own home with my daughter or I can make your life like a fucking nightmare, son." As Daniel lurches forward again, Scott steps to the side and grabs his wrist, twisting it around his back. "For Baileys sake...that's the only reason you're not floating face down in that fucking swimming pool you little horrible cunt. Now listen here to me. You remember to respect me. Remember and know that I could snap you like a fucking twig at any time I want, and I will see it to not give you such a hard time around my daughter. Put your cock anywhere near her, though, and you'll be chasing the fucking thing down that road when I throw it out the window." He grimaces a little. The few punches Daniel had landed still stung his face and he was having to fight to hide it.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#90 Posted : 24 February 2014 09:42:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Hearing Scott insult him and warn him about going near Bailey just riles him up even more. He can hear everything Scott is saying but isn't actually listening and taking everything into account. Like every other Khan, it's just like talking to a brick wall when he's in this mood. The insults and threats don't really register and they are more like a taunt, like Scott is begging for more. Scott is basically waving a red flag in front of a bull - it's only spurring Daniel on. "My dad was right about you, you are such a little cunt. You're just a nasty excuse of a human being. Wait until he hears about this!" As Scott states that he deserves respect in his own home, Daniel just laughs. He was raised by Billy Khan and is the most successful music act out at the moment with a huge ego, he has respect for nobody and he honestly thinks he's God's gift to the world. When Scott threatens to cut off his cock, he tuts and rolls his eyes. This is just an empty threat to Daniel as he has no idea what Scott is really capable of. "Sure, you'll cut my dick off. Do you hear yourself you fucking psycho? You just sound like a fucking idiot. Grandpa's forgotten to take his meds again."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#91 Posted : 24 February 2014 09:56:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Daniel keeps going, Scott just shakes his head. He was in full control of the situation at the moment with Daniel's hand twisted behind his back, and he was almost amazed that he was stupid enough to keep fighting when it was hopeless to. "Look, fucking quit while you're as far ahead as you're going to be. I literally will batter seven shades of shit out of you if you don't stop." When Daniel calls him a psycho, he shakes his head and laughs out loud. Scott wasn't psychopathic at all, quite the opposite in fact; anything he had ever done was for the protection of his family. "Wait til he hears about it? Why, what's Billy gonna do? He couldn't even get close in his prime," Scott says as he twists his arm a little higher to cause him pain. Then Daniel calls him grandpa and he laughs even louder. "Grandpa? How bad does that make you look? Grandpa and I can still kick the shit out of you." He shoves Daniel as hard as he can towards the sink. "Give it up."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#92 Posted : 24 February 2014 10:09:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel winces in pain as Scott twists his arm a little higher and although this is stopping him from attacking temporarily, it's still not enough to make Daniel surrender. "You're all fucking talk. You punch and twists arms, big deal. I thought people feared you? You fight just like a playground bully. Dad was right, you really are a pussy." Although it might result in some damage, Daniel knows exactly what he is doing. If Scott beats him up, he will have a reason to get both Billy and the media involved. The Khan/Hilton feud would start up again and everyone will be talking about Daniel and how he was involved in a violent fight. Daniel Khan is a total bastard and does not know when to stop pushing things. It's quite sad really. Scott used to see Daniel in his pram looking all cute and innocent with his big brown eyes and mischievous smile and now here he is, fighting him as he's turned out to be just like his father. When he is thrown towards the sink, he turns around and takes another swing at Scott.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#93 Posted : 24 February 2014 10:23:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Every time he mentions Billy, Scott shakes his head again. Clearly Billy had been talking shit about him for years, and the vast majority of it was crap. Scott had always got the edge over Billy in fights, because he was much more calm and rational than the angry and violent Billy. "I'm trying my fucking best to not get you hurt. You're the silly little cunt attacking me. Just quit it and I stop hitting you." He laughs a little. Daniel was arguably even less rational than his father, more angry and likely to just lash out. He steps back when Daniel tries to hit him again, dodging the punch and weaving backwards. Eventually he gets fed up of all the trying to teach Daniel a lesson and he just stops. "Look! Is this what you want me to respect? You want to be Bailey's boyfriend and you represent yourself as a stupid cunt. Stop it before I fucking call her down here and show her how stupid you are." He stares at Daniel.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#94 Posted : 24 February 2014 10:50:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Scott moves out of the way and avoids yet another one of Daniel's punches, he sighs and realises that he will not get the better of him. Threatening to involve Bailey seems to have done the trick and unlike his father, Daniel surprisingly admits defeat even if it is begrudgingly. "Sorry....." He sighs and fixes his hair before looking around at the mess in the kitchen. Daniel can't believe that he caused this mess and it all seems like a blur. It's pretty obvious that he has rage issues like his father. Unlike Scott and Billy who just hate each other, Daniel has something to lose which is Bailey. If it means kissing up to Scott and actually attempting to get on with the rest of the Rose-Hilton's then so be it. He'll do anything to stop the risk of losing a girl he really cares about "I'm sorry....I'll help you clean up." Daniel looks at Scott, feeling kind of awkward and not sure if he can joke about the situation just yet. "I shouldn't have said those things....you're Bailey's dad, you deserve more respect and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for.....well, walking around with my cock out. I doubt you wanted to see that." He laughs lightly, still unsure if Scott is willing to give him another chance.

UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#95 Posted : 25 February 2014 04:16:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Daniel back off and drops his fists, Scott is quite surprised. Maybe he wasn't all as bad as Billy after all. His father had never backed down and never knew when to quit but Daniel admitted that he couldn't win. Scott shrugs and steps forward. "Just leave it. The maid gets up at 5. I'll leave her a note but you can apologise to her tomorrow." Scott ties his hair back and straightens his robe before shaking his head a little. "Just wind your neck in alright? You and I, we're never going to be friends, I accept that. But my daughter apparently has a thing for you and I accept that as well. For her sake, right, for her happiness, we can at least be civil to each other. Because fucking hell, Khan, I might be an asshole but I love my girls and Logan more than anything else in the world. And if she's happy with you..." he shrugs. "And yeah, do me a favour and keep it in your pants."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#96 Posted : 25 February 2014 04:46:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Are you sure? I can tidy it up, it's no problem. It's the least I could do after some of the things I said to you earlier." Unlike Billy, Daniel knows when he is in the wrong and will openly admit it. In fact, Daniel even knew that he was taking things a bit far during the conflict but didn't surrender as he didn't want to hurt his pride. Billy on the other hand actually believes he is always right. "Well there's not a law saying that we can't be friends. I know my dad won't be happy about it though. It makes sense though since we spend a lot of time around each other, we could at least make an effort." Daniel covers up with his hands. "Yeah...sorry again."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#97 Posted : 25 February 2014 08:31:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shrugs. "Tidy it if you want to then, if it makes you feel better. And believe me, I've heard far worse said to me in the past." When Daniel insists that they could be friends, Scott is a bit taken aback. He imagined it was some sort of plan or scheme from Daniel, but he couldn't be bothered fighting again, so he tried to be civil enough. "I guess you can never tell what will happen," he says as he starts to pour himself a coffee.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#98 Posted : 25 February 2014 08:54:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'll tidy it in a bit, I'm just going to go and put on some underwear. Starting to feel a bit of a breeze here." Daniel walks out of the kitchen and pads upstairs, hoping nobody else comes out of their rooms and sees him naked. He goes back into the spare room and puts on a pair of black boxer shorts and dark blue jogging bottoms, remaining barefoot and shirtless. On his way back downstairs, he gently opens Bailey's door and whispers while standing in the doorway. "Bailey....you awake, babes?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#99 Posted : 25 February 2014 09:34:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott nods as Daniel leaves the room, sitting at the table to have his coffee and sighing to himself. It was going to be hard to deal with this, and he knew he had to watch his back. Upstairs, Bailey is asleep when she hears someone say her name near the door. She had always been a light sleeper. She slowly wakes up and groans. "Huh? What is it?" she asks as she yawns, pulling the covers over herself again.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#100 Posted : 25 February 2014 09:51:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel walks into the room, closing the door over quietly so he doesn't disturb anyone and gain more attention. He continues to whisper as he approaches the bed. "I'll be back up in a little while. I spilled some juice all over the floor, need to clean it up before your dad kills me." Daniel forgets that his lip is cut and it's a good job it's dark as Bailey would see it and start asking questions. "I'm sorry that I've not been spending a lot of time with you this weekend. I had no idea your dad was this strict when it came to boyfriends. I promise to make it up to you though. Next time we can go away somewhere for the weekend. My treat."
UserPostedImage