logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<121314
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#261 Posted : 08 August 2014 06:26:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17941 time(s) in 10428 post(s)
Erica hadn't expected the door to open so quickly,and had taken a big bite of her sandwich. Even more unexpected was nichole not throwing something at her,but smiling. " hery,nichrile." Erica manages to make something akin to a greeting with a mouthful of cheese steak and a desire to not talk with her mouthful. Erica slowly walks inside. She knew she had been particularly nasty lately.to everyone. She did not know how to deal with the mess she made,she knew it couldn't be fixed and that irritated the snot out of her. " hey,nichole." She repeats after swallowing her bite. Erica stood in the room,holding her plate awkwardly. Being face to face with nichole made things far more difficult,it was far harder to be livid with those you loved when faced with them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#262 Posted : 08 August 2014 06:30:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole closes the door behind Erica, laughing quietly at Erica's attempt to greet her with food in her mouth. Even when Nichole was upset with Erica, she still found her absolutely adorable. She turns back to Erica, both of them feeling a little awkward around each other. "Should I just say what I'm thinking, or do you have anything you want to say...?" she asks, not sure how to begin this. Her normal reaction would be to just jump right into her side of the argument, but she was trying her best to be adult about these situations with Erica from now on.
Offline erich hess  
#263 Posted : 08 August 2014 06:48:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smiles when nichole laughs. It was a natural and unconscious reaction to her. Her laughs always made Erica smile. That is what attracted her in the first place.it was such s genuine laugh.Erica looks around and sets the plate on the little table all buses seem to have. " I will go first. Lord knows I have loved to hear myself talk lately." Erica gives a nervous little laugh and starts to pace as she talks. It helped her concentrate. " Coleykins. ..I have been rotten lately. I feel awful about knowing what was going to happen to faith. I feel..furious that that.....honor had the nerve to criticize me for doing what I did,and she did the exact same thing! She fucking stabbed me in the back that day,and I wanted her to feel like I did. When you were silent and seeming to agree with faith on my being childish,I felt abandoned. " Erica says,in her typical spewing of words when she is upset.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#264 Posted : 08 August 2014 07:52:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods as she listens, happy to hear Erica address the very things that Nichole wanted for them to talk about. It was nice to see that the two were on the same page, for once. Also, it made what Nichole had to say much shorter. "You haven't been rotten," she says back, sitting down on her bed and motioning for Erica to sit with her. "I think you've just been attempting to be helpful while still trying to have your own feelings, and it's just not working out all that well for you..." She laughs a little and sighs. "I wasn't agreeing with her. I mean, of course I don't agree with what you did. And then to announce to the world that Kai had been cheating on Faith... I agree with that even less. But I don't think you're childish. Faith was upset and drunk. We both know that it's useless to disagree with an upset, drunk person. I was just saving my breath." She gives Erica a small, sad smile, hoping that she'd understand where she was coming from as much as she understood where Erica was coming from.
Offline erich hess  
#265 Posted : 08 August 2014 09:49:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica is greatly relieved when nichole doesn't discount her view on things. Erica shoves her hands into her back pockets. It was her go to gesture when she had no idea what to do. She had thought herself extremely foolish about this entire thing,it was nice to know nichole knew Erica enough go know she wasn't trying to be evil. Erica obediently follows nichole and sits on the bed,giving it test bounce. She scoots closer after she sits.." thank you so much for seeing that I try to be helpful to everyone. I really do want everyone I know to be happy. I just.....get to personAlly involved or something." She says with a little exhausted gesture with her hands. Erica can't help but smile a little at nichole's words. " so you dont agree,but you don't exactly disagree with faith?" She asks with a little laugh,she gives nichole a smirk that says she completely understands. " i...really thought the kai cheating was common knowledge. That combined with wanting to nail kai to the wall.....I did not even consider that it was a secret and faith did not want it getting out..she hates me,doesn't she? " Erica asks the question in the style of someone who already knows the answer,but wants the formality of an answer. Erica slowly links her pinkie with nichole's. She completely understood nichole's reasoning for remaining silent. " yeah.no reasoning with an angry drunk.....or a mouthy drunk Japanese girl." She puts her chin in her hands and sighs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#266 Posted : 08 August 2014 10:05:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I don't agree with Faith on you being childish, but I also don't agree with how you reacted to everything going on. That's all I meant," Nichole explains, resting to head on top of Erica's. "It was public knowledge that Kai was cheating on Faith to everybody but Faith. She was... so clueless the entire time. I don't think anybody is proud of the whole cheating situation - except for maybe Honor." She sighs, running her fingers through Erica's hair. "I don't know what Faith is feeling right now. She's just really upset by the whole situation. You know, you plan your life with somebody, and then it all blows up in your face. We both know how that feels."
Offline erich hess  
#267 Posted : 08 August 2014 10:36:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i know what you meant,Coleykins. " she gives a little chuckle. " I don't even agree with how I handled things." Erica tries to look over her own brow at nichole. " so bitchy high school girl of me." She says to the bottom of nichole's face. She gives a little sigh,understanding faith not wanting to believe kai was cheating. " I dont anyone wants to believe they are being cheated on. I ...got away with it pretty easily. I don't know if honor is proud of it....but I will know Sunday. I will be visiting her then. I have no idea what she wants. Maybe to punch me? " she asks,trailing off when her hair is played with. She is going to miss this sort of thing while nichole is on tour,it feels so good that Erica nearly forgets why they are together. " yes. We know that feeling all too well,now faith can join our little club. It was so shitty what happened to her. It had been going on since before you and I were together."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#268 Posted : 08 August 2014 11:34:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole tenses up a little bit when she hears that Erica is going to be going over to Honor's later in the week. "Why do you want to go over there anyway?" she asks, shaking her head. "We both know what's going to happen when you go there. Why not just let the cycle end now?"
Offline erich hess  
#269 Posted : 08 August 2014 13:02:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica feels the difference in the air after the mention of honor. She knew the subject of honor was probably a touchy one,especially with things being fresh. " i,she and I ,are probably going to speak. Maybe yell at each other..i can't see things ever being the same with us.I can't do that to faith. I know faith dislikes me,but I will have to put her before honor. Your are mine,so I inherited faith too." Erica says matter of factly. She wasn't sure what was going to happen when she met with honor,but she knew it was the end of an era. Still,she cant help but narrow her eyes at nichole's statement. " no,nichole. I do not know what is going to happen when I see her. Im thinking a last civil conversation,then we go our separate ways." She says this with little emotion.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#270 Posted : 08 August 2014 13:28:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole appreciates seeing Erica take Faith's side in this situation. Even if Nichole wasn't very close with Faith, she was sure she would do the same. Erica and Nichole being on the same page with an issue was rare, but very satisfying when it happened. "I hope you're right, then," Nichole says back when Erica says that she expects she and Honor will go separate ways after this last confrontation. "She definitely has a way of drawing you back into her circle of friends, and then hurting you again. I just don't want to see you upset."
Offline erich hess  
#271 Posted : 08 August 2014 13:51:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica nods slowly. Nichole was right. That description could go for any number of people. At one time,even Nichole herself. Erica smiles and goes from holding pinkies to full hand holding. This conversation was definitely one of their better ones. They finally felt like a serious couple. " yeah. You know I hate to cut people loose. I do owe her and Kai an apology and an explanation.I was very out of line. " she says with a nod of certainty. " thank you for making me come over here." She says sheepishly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#272 Posted : 08 August 2014 14:00:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole brings her legs up on the bed and sits with them crossed. "I know you hate cutting people loose. But at the risk of sounding horribly hypocritical, you need to cut loose the people that are you causing you more pain than happiness." She kisses the top of her head. "Of course. I hate arguing with you, but I hate it even more when we're not face-to-face."
Offline erich hess  
#273 Posted : 08 August 2014 14:13:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica was still wearing her shoes,and did not want to get dirty shoes on the bed. So she settles on laying back on the bed,with her hands behind her head. " I allowed it,but there was a lot of pain caused by them. I felt so shitty being around faith. Especially in the hospital. ." Erica is quiet and frowns slightly. She only felt worse when she lied to Natalya. She smiles when her forehead is kissed,and returns the kiss on Nichole's chin." I hate it too. It is worse when we do it now,since we finally have what we want." She gives a laugh and holds up her hand like a scout. " I promise to only air my concerns with my coleykins face to face. I can be am adult then." She says solemnly
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#274 Posted : 08 August 2014 14:34:00(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Well, whatever's done is done. People make a mess," Nichole says back in her very Jewish way of making an adage about situations. She beams at Erica when Erica says that they ' have what we want.' She knew that being with Erica was exactly what she wanted, but she had been waiting to make sure that Erica shared the same thought. They were together, yet distant, which seemed right at first, but after months, it had started to wear on Nichole. It was nice to finally hear that Erica wanted exactly what Nichole did. Nichole hugs Erica close to her and sighs. "Erica, when I'm gone, you'll stay with the kids, right? Including mine?" she asks softly, knowing that it was a big step to ask Erica to watch her kids without Nichole around - not only for Nichole as a mother, but for Erica and Nichole's relationship as well.
Offline erich hess  
#275 Posted : 08 August 2014 22:41:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

She laughs her usual hearty laugh." You sound like my grandmother! Absolutely correct,but grandmotherly. Develop an intense interest in America,while despising Americans and you two would hit it off. " she smiles at the memory.her family would hAve loved nichole. Anyone with spirit was fine with them,and nichole had spadefuls of spirit.Erica giggles madly when she is hugged close. She is like a little doll that giggles when squeezed when she is with nichole. The hug felt closer than usual ones,Erica returned it enthusiastically and whispered, "I love you so much,nichole. You are....ideal.'. They were perfect for each other in Ericas mind,and Erica probably should tell her more.but she wasn't sure if nichole would want the cutesy sort of love that makes outsiders vomit . "Really,nichole? " Erica answers when the subject of the kids is brought up. Nichole had taken care of Takara,mainly out of necessity when Erica had her...incident. but that was the only time children were ever exchanged between the pair. Nichole asking this was probably the most intimate thing she could ask. " of...course,Coleykins " she finally manages to stammer out. She was floored,but in a good way. She giggles and throws her arms around Nicole in a near rib crushing hug. " oh thank you,thank you! Do you feed them anything special? Are they not allowed to watch tv? Do I have to take then to mommy and me classes? ' Erica rambles off. She was very excited. It was going to be a lot of work,but this was their relationship advancing. And she was all for that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#276 Posted : 09 August 2014 03:00:34(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Police Code's last show at Vans Warped Tour

The band quickly sets up giving them time to hang out before the show. They hang out behind the stage socializing with the other bands. This would be the last time they'd be on tour for a while so they were going to live this show up. They were permitted a longer set than usual and they were debuting two new songs. They are given the okay to go on stage so the four huddle and Erica gives a speech. "Alright guys, this is our last show at Warped Tour. We have a longer set tonight, so live this up as much as possible. Let's kill it tonight. Hands in the center everyone. Let's do this, one two three, Police Code!"

The band runs onto the stage and Erica runs to the microphone. "Albuquerque, New mother fucking Mexico! Get your feet moving!" The crowd cheers loudly and the band goes into Winter Formal and the crowd begins to circle pit. Erica starts head banging as she screams the lyrics. The song ends shortly.

"Hey, how many of you want to here a new song?" The crowd cheers loudly and chants
"New song! New song! New song!"
"Alright, it's called King of Summer. It's about summer." The band goes into the song and Jenny jumps onto a speaker near the crowd. The crowd reaches for her and she ruffles someone's hair. Erica jumps onto the bass drum and starts singing the chorus and does a backflip off as the song ends. The crowd cheers loudly as they settle down from the mosh pit.

"We've never played that one live, it'll probably go on an album eventually. So we have another new song." The crowd cheers wildly. "We don't have a name for it so it has a tentative name called Lose the Booze. It's about assholes bringing drinks to all ages venues that don't allow beer." The band goes into a fast punk song with the only verse being "Lose The Booze." Erica stage dives but someone falls down which causes all the people crowd surfing her to fall down like dominoes. They all get helped up and Erica starts moshing with them until the song ends. She crowd surfs back onto the stage.

The band almost immediately goes into their song "Yes." The band stages moshing into each other on stage causing Jared to fall over during his guitar solo. He stays on the ground and Erica helps him up and she climbs onto his shoulders and begins singing again. At the end of the song, she flips off.

"Thank you guys, I have one more song to sing for you guys. It's a cover, sing along if you know the words." The band goes into a cover of Holiday in Cambodia by Dead Kennedy's. Erica jumps back into the mosh pit as she sings. Somebody gets thrown into her which causes her to get punched in the face and make her nose start bleeding. She crowd surfs back up to the stage and continues the song leaving her microphone and her part of the stage bloody. "Ow, that fucking hurt. I'm done singing so give it up for Jared Sandoval." The crowd cheers for him.

"Hey guys. This next song is about friends I had growing up. A lot of them either failed, quit hanging out with me, or dropped out and ran away from home. This song is for them. I look at you guys and wonder if any of them are in the crowd. I've had a lot of time to think during tour and I realized something. Every last one of you here has the potential to do something great. A lot of you skate, or draw, or play music. Whatever your hobby or your passion is, never give up on it. The road is hard but you'll get to a paved road eventually. I want all of you to donate some money to one of the charities here so some people who don't have what we have can experience life better.

Some of these charities are for cancer, some are for suicidal teenagers, others are for homeless kids. All of these kids have the potential to do something great and I can tell you this now, I've donated to pretty much all of them just so these kids can have another opportunity to be great. All of you can make a difference. It doesn't have to be a charity. I can be buying groceries for an old man who has to make the decision of medicine or food. It can be anything. And that is the meaning to our song and if you agree with me give me a mother fucking amen!"

The crowd responds with a deafening "Amen!"
Jared grins "One more time!"
"Amen!"
The band goes into the song and the crowd begins to mosh intensely as they play the song. Jared jumps onto the drumset and plays a guitar solo in Rodger's face. Jared jumps off and runs to the microphone to sing the last chorus.

The crowd cheers wildly "Thank you guys so much. We're so glad to have shared the experience of Warped Tour with all of you. We have had a fucking blast and I hope you guys have a blast tonight. The rest of the bands rule so stick around. This is our last song." The band goes into Just Say No and the crowd erupts with excitement. By the end of the song they're so tired that it has turned into a slow mosh. Erica piggy backs Jared and they run into the mosh pit. Before the song ends they run back onstage and Jared picks up his guitar and sends it flying through Rodger's bass drum's head and he puts all this weight on the guitar's neck and slides his shoe up and down it making a harsh feedback. He picks it up and rips the strings off of it with his hand which cuts it up causing his hand to bleed badly. He waves to the crowd as they walk off stage.

Edited by user 09 August 2014 03:04:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 2 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/08/2014(UTC), erich hess on 09/08/2014(UTC)