logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#1 Posted : 22 December 2015 03:34:09(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Groups: Registered
Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Title: Party
Released: December 21, 2015
Format: Digital download
Recorded: October - November 2015
Genre: Trap
Length: 2:45
Label: Just Record Records
Writers: Johnny Carter, Detail
Producers: Bobby Johnson, Detail

"Party" is a song recorded by American singer Johnny Carter. It was released on December 21, 2015 by Just Record Records as a promo single. It was written by Johnny Carter and Detail and produced by Bobby Johnson and co-produced by Detail. "Party" is a trap song with a hip hop beat present in its composition.
Upon its release, "Party" received mixed reviews by music critics, finding the song with a club-ready sound but lacking in the lyrical content.

Background
"Party" was written by Johnny Carter and Detail and produced by Bobby Johnson and Detail. Johnny started working on the song right after the release of his first EP "Deadly Party". The song was released as a gift to his fans and a Christmas single for parties and clubs. On December 19, 2015 he performed the song along with "True Love" on the Real Talk and it was announced via Twitter and Instagram that the song would be released the next day for digital download and impact radio stations.

Composition
"Party" is a trap song with a length of two and forty-five minutes. Its production consists of trap, hip hop and R&B elements with Auto-Tune. Sophia Craig from MTV News noted that the track was different than his previous work (Deadly Party EP). Lyrically, the song features a fun and kinda naughty tone with lyrics like "Suck it hard like lollipop, never bite the lollipop, I know you thinking bout sucking it, I know I'm thinking bout lovin' it".

Chart Performance
"Party" debuted at #10 on The Hot Digital Songs Chart, selling 135,000 digital downloads. The following week, the song fell to number #15 after 230,000 download copies were sold, the next week the it rose to number #8 with 200,000 downloads. On the Top 20 Weekly Airplay Charts, "Party" debuted at #7; the same week it was the 1st most requested Urban and the 3rd most requested Pop/Dance/Rhythmic track. The second week, it climbed to number #6 and it was the 3rd most requested Urban track. The following week it fell to number #12 but it still was the 3rd most requested Urban track. "Party" was certified Gold in January 17, 2016 and Platinum in March 6, 2016. As of March 6, 2016, it has sold 1,045,000 paid digital downloads.

Lyrics

Oh the time is now, go out and have some fun
Get wild all night, get drunk and have some fun
Oh the time is now, throw your stuff and rock it hard
Party, party all night long

Part-, part-, part-, part-, party
Hard
Suck it hard like lollipop, suck it hard like lollipop
Suck it hard like lollipop
Don't you bite the lollipop
Never bite the lollipop, never bite the lollipop
I know you thinking bout sucking it
I know I'm thinking bout lovin' it

Man, I see them neon lights, man, I see them neon lights
Neon lights, turn off them lights
Man, it feels like paradise, man, this feels like paradise
Man, it feels like paradise
Paradise, in them tights
Yeah, I'm tryna party with you
Yeah, I'm tryna party with you
Man, I'm tryna party with you
My clothes off and fuck it with you
Man, I swear I'll party with you
Yeah, I wanna party with you
Man, I know I'll party with you
Yeah, I'll get drunk and do it with you

Throw your hands up, baby let me rock your world
Throw your hands up, baby let me rock your world
Part-, part-, part-, party all night
Drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk have some fun tonight
Let's fuck tonight

Sounds Like

Edited by user 09 March 2016 05:54:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 22/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 22/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 22/12/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 22/12/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 04/01/2016(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#2 Posted : 09 March 2016 05:29:55(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Groups: Registered
Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)

Johnny Carter - Party [Explicit] (Short Video)

UserPostedImage

The video opens with fast clips of people partying and then it shows Johnny with his friends entering a huge house that someone's hosting a party. As they get in and the door closes the song starts playing. He and his friends start drinking, dancing and having fun, then a girl just unbuttons his shirt and starts jumping around and dancing.

UserPostedImage

After that, he goes to a table full of candy where girls and boys are eating lollipops and he takes licks and bites one and then they start jumping until the lights go out and everyone's wearing neon clothes. Johnny takes off his shirt and his body/abs are also shining under the neon lights. A choreography from him and his friends follows then the lights come back on and he goes to a bedroom while a shaky camera is following him and when we hear "Let's fuck tonight" he passes out.

UserPostedImage

Description: Guys this is a Short Video for Party, a gift from me to you because y'all are so amazing!! Party is certified Platinum and I can't thank you enough! So this is just a small present.. something to keep you busy and then new things are coming soon.. Great things! XO

OOC: well it's really small.. but I just wanted to release something and hype up a little his new era.. it's a Short Video and I hope it has a fun mood.

Edited by user 09 March 2016 08:15:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Welat65 on 09/03/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/03/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/03/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/03/2016(UTC)