logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#161 Posted : 27 December 2016 13:30:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
All I want to know is why Sasha and Charlotte played hot potato with the belt meanwhile Becky is getting her run and build up the other divas around her. Asuka goes to smackdown takes the belt, 2017 will look like smackdown is no longer the b show.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#162 Posted : 27 December 2016 13:37:15(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
i hate to say it. because i love some sasha banks. her matches with bayley were great in nxt......

but i have to wonder how much of that was bayley. sure,i dont know if a babyface character suits her....but jeez, she's been a botchmonkey on the main roster. almost every match i cringe thinking she just killed herself right before my eyes.
the falls count anywhere match with charlotte was fantastic though.

big ups to becky lynch. we all knew she was la lucha dora,but she made that look GOOD. there was just enough doubt until she put on the disarmer. she and alexa bliss are just fun. alexa is the perfect anti becky.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#163 Posted : 27 December 2016 13:48:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
All I want to know is why Sasha and Charlotte played hot potato with the belt meanwhile Becky is getting her run and build up the other divas around her. Asuka goes to smackdown takes the belt, 2017 will look like smackdown is no longer the b show.

Charlotte is a 4x champion in less than a year since the title was introduced. They have been the only two women to have held the belt. They are making the Raw women's division look sad. They're pretty much trying to make her a female HHH, hogging the belt all the time.

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
i hate to say it. because i love some sasha banks. her matches with bayley were great in nxt......

but i have to wonder how much of that was bayley. sure,i dont know if a babyface character suits her....but jeez, she's been a botchmonkey on the main roster. almost every match i cringe thinking she just killed herself right before my eyes.
the falls count anywhere match with charlotte was fantastic though.

big ups to becky lynch. we all knew she was la lucha dora,but she made that look GOOD. there was just enough doubt until she put on the disarmer. she and alexa bliss are just fun. alexa is the perfect anti becky.

It was Sasha because Bayley is and has always been pretty shitty in the ring. She's not called the female Cena for nothing. They both share the common trait of having like 5 moves in total. Her and Charlotte's matches always make me cringe because they both try too hard to go for those big moves just to impress the crowd and end up not executing them all the way. Sasha was made to be a heel, she can't be a face. It just comes off as cheesy and boring. I mean even when she tries to be a face, she has some heelish side to her.

Becky's always been the most underrated of the 4 horsewomen but she's been the most improved and entertaining since her call up tbh. Even more so on Smackdown. Her and Alexa's feud has been one of the best women's feud ever and it's not stale or repetitive so you wanna keep watching the two of them interact. Everyone pretty much wants Charlotte and Sasha to never wrestle each other again.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/12/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#164 Posted : 27 December 2016 14:03:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

my daughter hates bayley on seemingly a personal level. and i do have to say shes been pretty meh on the main roster. i just sort of chalked that up to her gimmick not really working. but yeah... she does have a pretty limited move set. (even though i do think cena has put some more effort in lately.i am kinda wanting to see him tomorrow Blushing )

totally agree on never wanting see charlotte vs sasha again. i think charlotte has been so good lately,but sasha feels rather defanged. i want the sasha who made a little girl cry. i was really bummed that alexa bliss was called up. but damn if she hasnt gotten worlds better. becky has been shafter for years. the brand split was the best thing that happened to her. how long did she just sorta hang back in the background?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#165 Posted : 27 December 2016 14:23:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
my daughter hates bayley on seemingly a personal level. and i do have to say shes been pretty meh on the main roster. i just sort of chalked that up to her gimmick not really working. but yeah... she does have a pretty limited move set. (even though i do think cena has put some more effort in lately.i am kinda wanting to see him tomorrow Blushing )

totally agree on never wanting see charlotte vs sasha again. i think charlotte has been so good lately,but sasha feels rather defanged. i want the sasha who made a little girl cry. i was really bummed that alexa bliss was called up. but damn if she hasnt gotten worlds better. becky has been shafter for years. the brand split was the best thing that happened to her. how long did she just sorta hang back in the background?

Charlotte's a natural heel. She's good on the mic, minus the annoying shouting and spacing out her words like she's asking a question but not sure if she's asking a question. Plus she lets the crowd get to her too much sometimes and she fumbles but other than that, most of her commentary and insults kinda remind me of AJ's responses. The only thing I wish they would bury is her association with Dana Brooke. It makes 0 sense and nobody is here for it.

I wish Finn would've been sent to Smackdown. I hate to see him go down with Raw's sinking ship. Sasha needs to in all honesty let loose, if they would let her. She shows more sassiness on her tumblr blogs than on television lately. Sad thing is, she doesn't understand why people are so annoyed with her feud with Charlotte and I would think an avid wrestling fan like her would understand why most people are fans in the first place. Becky's always been cast aside but yeah, she's kinda getting the last laugh because her matches have been miles better than the others. It kinda seems like Bayley is in the background now, which is what I told everyone would happen if she got called up. She was good for NXT and the small crowds but besides her entrance, she's very bland.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#166 Posted : 27 December 2016 14:44:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Bayley I just can't get behind on the main roster. It just seems so gimmicky I do kind of feel like she is female john cena lite. Remember when he had that terrible gangster rap persona and they crapped that why in the world does r-truth still have it. I liked him better when he was with little jimmy and acting crazy

Speaking of talent that gets wasted....Does Bray Wyatt have a championship? Finally got himself a ppv win of all things... Yes I know the turn the Randy is coming and blah blah, I just want to have this moment. I love his character and I thought he deserved to get a championship by now. Miz is doing his best work, in the ring and promo wise. I wonder if they could do a redo of the draft would they?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 27/12/2016(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#167 Posted : 27 December 2016 15:11:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

I'm actually pissed. Bray's FIRST AND ONLY CHAMPIONSHIP SINCE HE'S BEEN IN WWE IS THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP.

He deserves more than this but at least it's a start.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#168 Posted : 27 December 2016 15:28:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Just hear me out on this, what if and I know this is going to sound crazy, but what if Bray Wyatt goes to beat Randy Orton. I know that sounds like a long shot giving out WWE doesn't book him well, but what if he does well in the split and wins a couple of matches maybe wins the intercontinental championship. Maybe later on the WWE title.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#169 Posted : 27 December 2016 19:38:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

He probably will since he's on Smackdown.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#170 Posted : 27 December 2016 22:59:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Bray. The bearded Dolph Ziggler. I just can't bring myself to care for either of them.

But maybe he will beat Orton. That would certainly give his years of empty threats some teeth.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#171 Posted : 29 December 2016 03:56:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Alexa Bliss' arm. Ew. Just ew.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#172 Posted : 06 January 2017 10:18:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kenny fucking Omega

Kazuchika fucking Okada

6 fucking stars from Meltzer.

Give them 100 stars. Or whatever the hell they want. Because that was perfect. No bullshit, best match I have seen in my life.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/01/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#173 Posted : 07 January 2017 11:55:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

i saw this today. holy hell that was good. its hard to even pick out a spot to mention. it was just..great.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#174 Posted : 15 January 2017 09:01:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

First day of the WWE UK tournament was much better than I expected. Looking forward to being in attendance tomorrow for day two.

Pete Dunne is an instant star. He looked like a potential star when I first saw him wrestle about 4 years ago in front of about 15 people, but he looks like the guy to build this around now if they want to make it a weekly show.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#175 Posted : 15 January 2017 10:09:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

totally forgot that was tonight. grr. i guess i could go back and catch it on the network tomorrow morning.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#176 Posted : 17 January 2017 00:44:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Last night was so much fun. Hands down the best live wrestling show I've been to.

Pete Dunne is fucking money. Love that shitbag heel thing he's got going on. Lost my absolute shit when Neville appeared at the top of the ramp unbilled as well.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#177 Posted : 17 January 2017 01:37:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I'm really going to have to go back and watch it. I decided to be productive this weekend and trim hedged and wash the car.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#178 Posted : 17 January 2017 04:08:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

My favorite wrestler of the tournament was Wolfgang. That name that size, and doing off the ropes tricks. It was a good two-day event but it makes me wonder what is next for this. Is this going to be pushed into the 3 hours long raw like the cruiserweights before getting their own spot or are they just going to mesh and blend in better? Can they introduce a women tag team belt? Is this another reason they are pushing for more pay per views, I don't know but Let's hope this goes better than it did with TJ Perkins remember him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline joice33  
#179 Posted : 19 January 2017 21:53:11(UTC)
joice33

What's your favorite wrestler guys both male and female? I am interested to know about your favorite player.
Offline erich hess  
#180 Posted : 20 January 2017 02:02:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: joice33 Go to Quoted Post
What's your favorite wrestler guys both male and female? I am interested to know about your favorite player.

Currently working?
For the guys: toss up between Kevin Owens and aj styles.

For the ladies? Asuka.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage