logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#21 Posted : 23 December 2019 14:30:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn: I finally got my hubby to pick up a hard copy of the deluxe version today. Yeah, I'm an old soul and still love my CDs and vinyl. My good friend Erich always spoke highly of working with you and I decided I would check this out. Anyway, I just want to say that this is such a fantastic album! As a fellow songwriter, I really admire your pen. These songs conjure up such vivid and emotive images in my mind as I listen to them. I know that this album is your story but I can also see a lot of me and different parts of my own life in these tracks too; "Lord Above", "A Place in This World" and "Behind Closed Doors" especially take me back to certain places or hit me in the feels. I think that those three and the devastating yet hauntingly beautiful "I'm Just Tryin' To Understand" are my favourites. Seriously, well done on putting together such a wonderful body of work!

OOC: FINALLY just got around to reading this mammoth of an album. I had been reading each song as they were posted but had to refresh my memory. Jesus Christ, this is an excellent RP. I can't commend you enough. To work extensively on something as detailed as this for such a long time and while forum productivity is low is extremely admirable. I thoroughly enjoyed this album RP! Not only is it wonderfully written just from a vocabulary/wordplay point of view but a storytelling aspect too. I learned a lot about Savannah in each track, description and the interview segments at the beginning. Well done, sir! Also, I totally feel you on the lyric-only albums from now on take. These things are strenuous haha!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 03/01/2020(UTC)