logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#61 Posted : 07 September 2019 04:30:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada had absolutely seen the naked photos of Karoliena, but they were something that a woman like her could get away with. “I do not think I have even so much as sent a nude to Erich before. I’m too afraid that the nudes could get leaked somehow.” Somebody like Karoliena could get away with their nudes being leaked, Ada could not. Ada really wasn’t upset or perturbed at all by Karoliena calling her small. “Please do not apologize, I am... happy with how I look now.” Although she was still self-conscious about how others may perceive her. She would never be like Karoliena or Vara in the way that she showed her body, but she was celebrating it in her own way.

“Obviously we ate all the cheesecake, Erich. Who do you think we are, animals that do not finish their cheesecake?” Ada asks, a jokingly aggressive tone to her voice as she speaks.
Offline erich hess  
#62 Posted : 07 September 2019 05:03:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
"With the way Erich disregards his phone? That is a wise choice. I honestly don't think it even has a lock code on it. Any one could see it." Karoliena informs Ada. She emphasizes anyone so Ada knows exactly whom she is referring to. " i cannot say Cassie and i don't exchange pictures. But we keep it racy. Nothing more." She says,thinking of how much she missed Cassie at the moment. Karoliena was careful with pictures or video. She was only ok with what she chose for the world to see. Karoliena had to take Ada's word for how she felt about herself. It wasnt her place to question. She was concerned with just where Ada was mentally,but she seemed ok. " that is all that matters,then" she re plies positively. It was nice to hear that Ada was happy with her looks now. It seemed to come through in her Instagram pictures.

Erich winks at Ada and says, " oh i know you're an animal all right. But i didn't know the cheesecake policy." He knew Karoliena knew,so there was no need to hope back his attraction to Ada. " seriously though...cheeescake?"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#63 Posted : 07 September 2019 05:16:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Oh, right, yes,” Ada says back when Karoliena mentions that anybody could see the pictures and messages that they sent each other. Ada hadn’t even thought about that, a chilling thought going through Ada’s mind of how close they could have been to getting caught just by the messages that they send to each other. “That is so frightening. I just have always assumed that Selene was not around because they have not been together for a while, but I suppose there is no telling when that could change.” Much like how Ada did, Selene could waltz back into the picture very easily. Ada smiles when Karoliena tells her that her being happy with herself is all that matters. Ada felt uncomfortable about a lot of things in her life, but she was happy that finally her weight wasn’t one of them.

Ada giggles and covers her face again as she blushes when Erich calls her an animal. There was something so nice about being able to be openly attracted to each other around somebody else. It almost felt like they were a normal couple. Ada looks to Karoliena when Erich asks for cheesecake and shrugs. “I do not know how to make cheesecake, I defer to you.”
Offline erich hess  
#64 Posted : 07 September 2019 08:35:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Inwardly,Karoliena smiles a sad smile. Ada isn't cut out to be the other woman. The not knowing when selene will reappear is going to drive the poor woman crazy. "Yeah. But having a light and breezy relationship is one thing. Expecting someone to remain loyal for months on end,and with no contact? That is another thing entirely." Karoliena realized how similar this sounded to what had happened with erich and Ada. But it had to be said. She assumed ada wasn't all that surprised that Erich had moved on. If Karoliena could remember correctly,erich waited a bit longer after Ada left. " besides,if she does return? Tough tits. This is Ada territory now. I do assume this isn't just a few flings of passion? You're looking to pick up where you left off?" Karoliena was a bit more comfortable asking Ada personal questions now. She had seemed ok with certain subjects being spoken about.

Karoliena is heard making an awww sound when Ada blushes. "How the heck did you two conceive Marlena? She's so easy to embarrass." Karoliena teases.

"I believe it was cowgirl." Erich muses. " but I'm not too sure" he replies to Karoliena. It felt like how he and Ada's life would have been years ago: just sitting around and laughing with Karoliena.

"Cheesecake requires refrigeration to set." Karoliena says with a sad shake of her head ." its a few hours wait."

"This will not do. This won't do at all. Ada,we're buying cheesecake. Ill steal a security Guard's golf cart and we'll pull the heist of the week." Erich says excitedly,already hopping up and looking for the door.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#65 Posted : 07 September 2019 09:09:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada nods, inwardly comparing her previous relationship with Erich to his current relationship with Selene. She wondered why this kept happening to Erich. It must have been very disheartening to have the woman you love disappear on you twice now. “I want us to pick up where we left off, definitely,” Ada says back. “I want us to be a family again.” This was not just a few flings worth of emotion for Ada. Ada had another lifetime of love and want for Erich in her.

Talking about their sex life made Ada blush even more, but she dropped her hands down to her lap, not wanting to be further teased for how easily embarrassed she was. “Yes, we must retrieve cheesecake then,” Ada agrees, also standing up. It had been a while since she had been on a true adventure with Erich. Surely this could be something exciting for these off-days on tour. Ada take a sip of her absinthe and nods, a sign that she is ready for whatever they’re about to embark on.
Offline erich hess  
#66 Posted : 07 September 2019 09:39:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it did please karoliena to hear that ada did want to pick up with erich again. she imagined it must be somewhat weird being with one's ex again. she knew she would never go back to any of her exes. but then again,she hadnt really married any of her exes or had children with them. could she see somehow her and cassie breaking up and just being cold to each other forever? probably. they were both exceptionally proud people and would take their grudge to the grave. in a way,she somewhat admired the honesty with oneself it took to do what ada and erich were doing. his ego only seemed to bruise in weird ways. ada and selene basically leaving him? outside of some heavy drink and drug use? he bounced back. billy khan getting the upper hand in a fight? erich was ready to retire and live in obscurity in Wyoming. he still occasionally visits the cows he had purchased,they are all living happily in petting zoos now. "i think you guys can make it work. " karoliena says to ada optimistically. "i guess i wont release the hounds if you come visit us in belgium now." karoliena dramatically says while pretending to sigh in disappointment.

seeing ada turn ever more red,karoliena takes mercy on her and signals to erich to stop embarrassing his girlfriend by telling of her own experience. "well it sounds far more sensual and pleasing than how eris was made. i think at most,cassie held my hand through the process." karoliena says,pretending her heart is a flutter from the memory of the cold and clinical process.

"it'll be like bonnie and clyde...or perhaps vicki and vance." erich says brightly,taking ada's hand and heading outside. he had actually already stolen a golf cart from security. it was his thing,he always did this on tours. so much so that smarter venues would remove the batteries from the carts when atomic war bride was booked. being smarter than the average bear,erich carried his own golf car batteries. he more borrowed than stole the carts. but,they rarely were returned in operable condition. " your chariot,my lovely little bandit." erich says to ada,pretending to hold a door to the cart open. adventure with ada was far more fun than adventure with dustyn. while probably way calmer, potential kisses were far more interesting.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 07/09/2019(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#67 Posted : 07 September 2019 10:42:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles and nods. “I think we can make it work as well,” she says back, although if they truly can had been a question on her mind for a while now. They had a lot of things going for them, but they had a lot of things playing against them as well. It was something Ada would just have to wait and see. “Oh, you have dogs? I would love to see them,” Ada says jokingly innocently, pretending that she didn’t understand what Karoliena was implying. It was easy for Ada to sometimes get away with pretending she didn’t understand certain phrases, claiming English not being her first language as the source, but she may not be able to get away with that with Karoliena.

Ada followed Erich out, hand in hand, as they walked at the golf cart that Ada assumed Erich stole. “Danke, Herr Hess,” Ada says as she gets into the golf cart, giving a little curtsy before sitting down. She leans over and gives Erich a small kiss, grinning.
Offline erich hess  
#68 Posted : 08 September 2019 00:38:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena almost goes with ada's misunderstanding of what she had said. she starts to speak,but stops herself before giving a wry smile."we have a dog. he is some Labrador or something or the other. rolo is sweet,but still a dog. so he is cassie's responsibility." karoliena states with slight indifference. she was not a dog person at all. naturally,like most sensible people,she preferred cats. cassie had wanted a dog,which meant 3 kids wanted a dog. so they indeed got a dog. "we also have several horses and my little prince,jack. he is a devon rex and i just adore him." karoliena's shift from indifference to near girlish cooing made it clear which animal she preferred. she knew that erich and ada had a cat at one time. so she felt ada would understand the heaping of vocal affection on to the cat.

"ooh! thank you." erich replies at the kiss."i have never had a golf cart kiss." he happily adds. he was a happy,happy man. he had ada with him,a nearly fully charged golf cart battery,and the open road. he tooled around the bus parking lot for awhile a before aiming towards the nearby collection of shops. this wasnt all about making out in small electric vehicles,these two had a job to do. "so. do we go with large chain store cheesecake or locally sourced artisan cheesecake. i am embarrassed to say this,but i never really paid much attention to the golden girls' cheesecake. i was mainly always fuming that there was no way in hell that was filmed in miami."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#69 Posted : 08 September 2019 03:12:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada was, of course, a cat person as well, and horses scared her, so her interest was much more in Karoliena’s cat than any of her other animals. “Awww, Devon Rex! I love their little faces!” she coos as well, thinking about Karoliena’s cat, which she has never seen before, but she was sure is absolutely adorable. Ada often wondered what happened to her own cat when her and Erich were married. “Karoliena, do you know what happened to Dietrich? The cat that Erich and I once had? Grey? Very chubby?” she asks after a moment of hesitation, not sure if she really wanted to know the answer.

“Oh yeah? Do you want another one?” Ada doesn’t wait for his answer before leaning over and kissing Erich again. She loved his lips, it was hard to resist kissing them. Ada held onto the bars of the golf cart as Erich drove, terrified of falling out and seriously hurting herself - and worse, embarrassing herself. “Let us go locally sourced,” Ada declares with a nod. Cheesecake seemed like the correct time to really go for the best, and locally sourced always seemed to be the best.
Offline erich hess  
#70 Posted : 08 September 2019 04:09:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i know! i just want to smoosh him!" karoliena squeals. the sound was out,it was too late to worry about regaining composure. besides,only terrible people dont get excited over cats. karoliena was many things,but a terrible person was not one of them. karoliena nearly whipped out her phone that had almost as many cat pictures as kid pictures. but she didnt want to look like a total maniac. that is why erich was around. karoliena remembered Dietrich well. he was a very large cat but very sweet. she really hadnt expected to be asked about him. especially since the answer somewhat bordered on subjects karoliena wasnt supposed to bring up. " um..." she starts,sucking her bottom lip in. she thought that perhaps any progess made between the two of them may be undone. " well after it was clear you werent coming back,erich gave him to some old man in the building. we offered to take him but erich said he couldnt see the the cat anymore." karoliena says carefully. she does scoot a little closer to ada in case she needs her. it wasnt like the cat was dead,but it wasnt like he could be picked back up either. "i know it doesnt help,but the guy seemed like one of those people who feed their pets better than they feed themselves." karoliena usually didnt mind being the bearer of bad news. as the mom of the hess clan,it was kind of her job,but she didnt want to upset ada now.

"i want them all. i'm a greedy bastard!" erich grins,also kissing ada as they careen around town. the cart veers left and right as his attention off it's path. but the passerby usually have sense to get out of the way. its not every day an elvis impersonator and a pink haired woman pilot a golf cart down thew road. hopefully the good karma erich has built up over the years can weather cheating on a girlfriend and still have enough good to keep anyone from getting hurt. "yeah. you're right. big cheesecake is causing europe to go to the shits." he spats distastefully. the cart silently makes its way down the sidewalk,rising and falling with the indentations for driveways ." um...where does one fight big cheesecake at? am i looking for a farmers market or what?" erich asks ada in hushed tones. nothing ruins fighting the man like not knowing how.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#71 Posted : 08 September 2019 05:24:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Karoliena’s squeal made Ada throw her head back laughing, wanting to replay that moment again and again in her mind. Karoliena had the ability to be cute, as Ada discovered. It just wasn’t as forthcoming a personality trait as her glamorousness was. When Karoliena doesn’t answer Ada’s question about Dietrich immediately, Ada begins to think the worst about the cat, assuming that it’s dead, so she is absolutely relieved to hear that the cat is fine and living with somebody who is hopefully taking good care of it. “No, no, that is fine,” Ada says, seeing that Karoliena was clearly worried about her reaction to this news. “I assumed Dietrich was in a position where I would not see him again. It is okay.” At least the cat wasn’t dead, she reminded herself. It could be worse.

Ada giggles and kisses Erich’s cheek as he drives, not wanting to distract him from the road, but also wanting to distract him just a little bit. “Oh, yes, that is a good idea,” Ada agrees when Erich suggests a farmers market to find cheesecake at. Of course, Ada had no idea where to find a farmers market at in this city. “Should we ask people on the street where to find cheesecake? What country are we even in right now?” Ada asks, the touring getting to her and making her lose track of where they were at day-to-day.
Offline erich hess  
#72 Posted : 08 September 2019 06:09:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena had a reputation to maintain,so her cute moments were few and far between. this was an exception,jack was involved and he was an adorable cat. so she just couldnt help herself. karoliena was relieved when ada took the news about her cat well. she knew they had had the cat before they had marlena. so expected the worst. but maybe given the length of her absence,she had already prepared for the worst. from the sounds of it,she expected the cat to have been dead. karoliena felt horrible for ada. it had to be like being released from prison after several years and seeing the world had moved on with you. it was easier not to like anyone. karoliena would have to try harder to do this in the future. "anything else is stored in the duke's aft cargo hold." karoliena offers,in case ada had something she wanted that had been left in the apartment.

erich loved being distracted and the cart slowed to a crawl as there began to be more cars and people around. if he was alone,he would be weaving in an out of traffic as fast as the pokey little cart could go. as they drove,erich put a hand on ada's thigh. they both probably were obscure enough celebrities that nobody would think to snap a picture of it. they looked like about 1/4 of the people in the crowds that came to see them,so they were probably safe. erich narrowed his eyes and gawked around them. after a bit of touring a lot of cities tend to look the same. being a little drunk didnt help this much. "um...judging from the signage. the uk...i dont hear any weird moonspeak, so i'm guessing england or scotland." he deducts,stopping the cart in an alley.
"hey! where do we get cheesecake in this place?" he asks, some random woman pushing a baby in a stroller. she looks petrified and scoots away quickly.

"you think she would respect fellow parents. no sense of community anymore. that is whats wrong with the world." he comments to ada.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#73 Posted : 08 September 2019 06:39:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Oh! That is actually really good to know,” Ada comments when Karoliena informs her that the rest of their apartment belongings had been stored on the Duke. When she had left, she didn’t leave with much, so she hoped that Erich had also kept some of her clothes. “All of my old clothes are too big for me now, but I suppose I can always donate them if I cannot salvage them in anyway.”

Ada was a bit nervous about Erich resting his hand on her thigh, but she tried to calm herself by thinking that if they were going to get caught, on an adventure to buy cheesecake seemed like a good way to do it. Ada acted equally appalled by the woman’s behavior who wouldn’t direct them towards cheesecake, crossing her arms. “Bunch of savages in this town,” she comments back, still unsure of what town exactly they were in. Ada pulls out her phone to look up where to find cheesecake, but not knowing their exact location made that difficult. “I do not even really like cheesecake, but now I am fiending for it.”
Offline erich hess  
#74 Posted : 08 September 2019 07:57:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"he did think about donating them to a shelter or something,but...your black and white dresses were too iconic." karoliena replies with a little smile. she had told erich just to toss it all because ada wasnt coming back. they had actually had a pretty heated argument over it. karoliena saw it as sort of sad he still kept the stuff after years had passed. in all liklihood,erich forgot it was even there. however,she did always like the dresses ada wore. nobody else wore them and they were instantly recognizable.

"i think it manchester. so i am just going to assume ever man is named chester,huh huh?" erich asks. he was a father now and needed to brush up on his dad jokes. "hey,chester!" erich calls out,but nobody really looks at them. it is a rather niche name to say the least. "yup. they are foreigners with ways different than our own." he comments and puts the cart in motion again,he slowly weaves among the people . its a wonder no one has called the police on them,but maybe people just assume they are lost golfers. " dont even really like cheesecake?" erich asks with a sigh. "well,i think thats where things started going wrong with us." he jokes to ada. he wasa firm believer in finding humor in anything,even one of the hardest parts of his life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#75 Posted : 08 September 2019 08:12:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada ‘aww’-ed at the idea of anything she wore being iconic. She supposed if anything of her past life was, it was definitely those dresses. She rocked them. She supposed she would have to find something new to be iconic now. “I am sure Erich and I will go onto the Duke at some point after the tour. I will grab my clothes then.” Ada thought if there was anything else that they once had that she would want back. But her apartment was fully furnished to her liking, and there didn’t seem to be anything she was really missing. “Unless Erich wants to keep it, we can definitely get rid of everything else there.”

Ada laughs and sticks her head out of the cart, looking at all the men to see if any of them turn their way when Erich yells out the name Chester. “One of these bastards is named Chester, he just does not want to own up to it,” she says, her eyes narrowing at a man passing by as she speaks. Ada laughs at Erich’s cheesecake comment, nodding. “Probably. That seems like the most obvious reason why,” Ada jokes back, disregarding all of the fundamental problems she and Erich had had before.
Offline erich hess  
#76 Posted : 08 September 2019 09:29:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena laughs devilishly at the idea of ada grabbing clothes on the duke. "like there will be a stitch of clothing on you once the ship hits open seas." she gives ada a knowing wink. "just going to be honest,i'e been assuming every surface in this bus has had body fluids on it. i have an entire palette of alcohol swabs in my bunk." she doesnt say this as if she's grossed out. karoliena is of the thought that if more people were having sex,the world would be better off.

"she's on to you!" erich sneers playfully when ada brings up the good point that these people are probably keeping mum about there chesterhood. he was as happy as it was possible to be. he had his partner in crime again and in this moment,anything bad that happened between them was forgotten. it was just freaks driving a golf cart in search of cheesecake. "bring out your cheesecake,bring out your cheesecake!" erich calls from the cart as it rolls down the street. "have any of you an idea of where we can get cheesecake?!" he asks in exhaustion.

"oi,get it a tesco you nutters. and get of the damned sidewalk!" some guy yells,throwing a bottle that bounces off the plastic roof of the cart.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#77 Posted : 08 September 2019 10:15:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs as well at the idea of her keeping much clothing on while they’re on the Duke after touring. Unless Selene or anybody else drove up to them on a speed boat or something like that, they’d be totally alone together, exactly the way Ada wanted it. “When we are eventually on the Duke, it will be the first time I have been with Erich since we got back together where I will not have any worries about getting caught,” she says wistfully, dreaming of a day without anxiety. “Oh, I promise we have not had sex on...” Ada looks around the bus, trying to think of a surface that her and Erich haven’t done something on. “...on your bed.” It was the one place that Ada could locate that she knew they hadn’t touched. That would feel too invasive to Ada to do so.

Ada was surprised when somebody actually answered them on where to get cheesecake from. Of course, it was a supermarket, though. “I guess that must be our best bet,” Ada says with a sigh, giving the guy who yelled at them a mixture of the stink eye, and a look of gratitude for telling them where to go. It was a confusing look that came off more like she was in pain.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/09/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#78 Posted : 08 September 2019 10:55:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:this is the expression i picture ada giving that guy,and its hilarious.
UserPostedImage

karoliena grins until she realizes she is picturing ada having sex. it gets weird since ada in front of her and probably really into being pictured naked. karoliena thrilled in being the other woman,but she could see why ada would always have that in the back of her mind. karoliena thought she was anything but fragile. her life would have broken lesser people,but she wasnt cut out for the affair business. in her bad old days,karoliena would carry on affairs under the same roof as the spouse. she didnt even care about or even like her partners. it was a power trip to her. she had loved knowing that people would risk,or in a lot of cases,lose everything for her. she had calmed a lot after meeting cassie. "you should be relatively safe around here. i'd be happy to run interference for you...or make bird sounds so you'll have a heads up." karoliena chuckles.she couldnt make bird sounds. so she hoped an instagram message would work to alert ada. if she couldnt sow chaos anymore,she had no issue helping other people do it. at ada's response of what may not have had someone's bare skin on it,she picks up the absinthe spoon and gingerly shakes it off. "well,at least my bed is clean...unless cassie visits." karoliena says hopefully. it was rare cassie visited her on tour. but being on the same continent as home,the chance was better.

"fuck that. we're going to sainsbury's. i know that big lipped bastard jaime oliver used to do their ads. he seems like he knows his way around a cheesecake. i really wanted the farmers market though. big cheesecake is going to have us over a barrel. i can take it,but you..you're delicate,ada." erich exclaims,now accelerating the cart wildly. he's beeping the horn and giving the finger to people as they pass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 08/09/2019(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#79 Posted : 08 September 2019 11:27:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: it’s exactly that.

“Oh, that would be wonderful,” Ada says with a nod at the offer for Karoliena to run interference for her should Selene decide to show up. Ada was doubtful that Selene would - if they couldn’t see each other when they were in the same country, why would they see each other when they weren’t? - but it was good to have that security either way. “Aww, if Cassie visits, would she bring you children?” Ada asks. She had been away from Marlena for too long now, and was missing being around little humans. Besides, it would be cute if the four of them could go out on a little double date together or something like that.

“I will power through it, no need to worry about me,” Ada says back with a look of determination of her face, ready for whatever corporate cheesecake had in store for them. Ada’s hands went for the bars of the cart again as Erich accelerated, giggling but also a little fearful. “Educate me on cheesecake, since I clearly do not have the correct appreciation for it. Are there different kinds?”
Offline erich hess  
#80 Posted : 08 September 2019 12:34:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it was rare selene ever visited while atomic war bride was on tour. karoliena always chalked it up to her profession and it would be seen as fraternizing with the help. karoliena liked the woman. in fact they got along well,at least on the surface. karoliena really didnt know much about selene. but had a dislike of people in the music industry that were parasites of those with the talent. atomic war bride wasnt on the label selene worked for,so if ada and erich got caught? it woudlnt have professional repercussions. besides,if erich and ada could carry on mere blocks from where selene worked? it was doubtful this tour would be what busts them. "you miss kids?!" karoliena asks ada in a tone of someone who had multiple kids and was enjoying the relative peace and quiet of a rock and roll tour. but she does soften when she remembers this is ada's first tour away from her child. "skype is a damned lifesaver,i never miss a night." she adds,in case ada thinks she is a child hater or something. karoliena always at least skyped her children a good night. her uncanny skill to maintain,no matter what chemical she had in her system,served this well. "its rare anymore. the kids...well,jody at least,is old enough to grasp what is going on backstage. we try to keep the kids away from...the life,while at home. it took me years before i would even have a glass of wine with dinner in front of our kids." karoliena explains. but perhaps reading ada's mind,karoliena suggested: "maybe on and off day we can all go out to dinner? it would be a nice change from erica and gretchen. we adore them,of course. but they have been our dinner companions for soooo long." karoliena smiles hopefully. the bitter truth was having kids limited just who was willing to hang out with you outside of work.

"by god,the determination in you." erich exclaims. "if there was ever someone to ride by side in all of this..." erich says with deep admiration. there were precious few who went along with,much less participated in erich's version of reality. there was erica,but he wasnt allowed to hang out with her too much. the pair fueled each others self destructive streak. karoliena forbid it years ago. the most recent gathering of erica and erich saw them banned from performing in Missouri. the cart was now speeding along nicely. the vehicle wasnt fast,but as the saying went: its more fun to drive a slow car fast than drive a fast car slow.so the ride was intense to say the least. through many many hours of watching gilles panizzi,he was pretty competent. the wind was now blowing their hair as much as the top speed on a golf cart would allow. " i....think so." erich sheepishly admits. he was really only aware of cheesecake with fruit and plain. " i think new york style is the best. so you live in the city for the stuff.. i dont know if the english can make a good cheesecake. lord knows they put god damned kidneys in everything.

ooc: lets appreciate the awesome of gilles. in the 2002 catalunya rally,he pulled this 360 and still won the stage.
i miss when speed channel had wrc programming and not the bullshit it has today.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage