logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline xNightsidex  
#21 Posted : 26 February 2009 05:10:59(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
--Phoenix-- wrote:
Mika

Because everytime I hear his fucking annoying whiny voice I get a feeling of indescribable rage.

Replace him with someone who doesn't suck.

Oh the things I could do to him... but for simplicity's sake i'd just tear his god damn throat out so the world is rid of that fucking voice.

Can't shake a stick at a 3-4 octave range!
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#22 Posted : 26 February 2009 05:58:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
1.) Girlicious

2.) Slutty bitches who cant sing for shit (Now that's some "stupid shit", lmao that's one of their songs.)

3.) Everything!

4.) Tell the Pussy Cat Dolls to kill all of them bitches who ruined pop music.
Offline bikz  
#23 Posted : 26 February 2009 06:09:58(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
Can't shake a stick at a 3-4 octave range!

JUST WATCH ME *shakes stick at 3-4 octave range* ;)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#24 Posted : 04 May 2009 00:39:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

1. Jonas Brothers
2. They're music is shit, but teenage girls adore him anyway.
3. I will cut their hair and make them bald.
4. will shut them all and throw them in a tree shredder.

Edited by user 04 May 2009 00:40:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : 04 May 2009 00:47:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

That was tight, Thanks for bringing it up, I was too lay to look for it
Offline Aj  
#26 Posted : 04 May 2009 01:04:45(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
The Script
Why?
All their songs sound the same, my freinds love them, they just complete and utter tits, their lyrics have no passion in them - there obviously just written for pop succsess, their songs have no atmosphere - a key thing in all songs i believee :)

Offline old.gregg  
#27 Posted : 04 May 2009 01:33:14(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
That was tight, Thanks for bringing it up, I was too lay to look for it

S'allright

As for a band I currently hate - Go:Audio.

They're annoyingly popular now. I used to really like them, but their songs have just become annoying to me now. As well as holding back an album for nearly a year, and not actually changing it in anyway. Also - Kerrang! said they could "take You Me at Six's crown as pop/rock kings" (or something to that effect), and we cannnnnot have that!
-
Offline Gildermershina  
#28 Posted : 04 May 2009 01:35:21(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I hate Marillion. For once upon a time, when I was still going through my big progrock phase, my good friend Murray said "here, you should try Marillion, they're really cool," and I listened to a few songs and went "kind of boring," and then he said "you should get their free Crash Course CD they send out, then you can listen to the whole lot," and while I was signing up on their website to receive this compilation their site was continuously claiming things along the lines of "you think you know what Marillion sound like, but you're wrong" referring to their most successful period in the 80s when they had some chart hits and how they had changed a great deal and become more modern since changing lead singer, and I thought "that's a bit arrogant really, considering how boring your music is," and then I received the album and listened to it four or five times, and found it to be full of incredibly horrible and derivative, amateurish middle-aged alt-rock, which, although not the end of my Marillion story, led me to the opinion that I hold to this day:

Old Marillion were a Genesis rip-off, new Marillion are a Radiohead rip-off.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline xNightsidex  
#29 Posted : 04 May 2009 01:56:12(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
I hate Marillion. For once upon a time, when I was still going through my big progrock phase, my good friend Murray said "here, you should try Marillion, they're really cool," and I listened to a few songs and went "kind of boring," and then he said "you should get their free Crash Course CD they send out, then you can listen to the whole lot," and while I was signing up on their website to receive this compilation their site was continuously claiming things along the lines of "you think you know what Marillion sound like, but you're wrong" referring to their most successful period in the 80s when they had some chart hits and how they had changed a great deal and become more modern since changing lead singer, and I thought "that's a bit arrogant really, considering how boring your music is," and then I received the album and listened to it four or five times, and found it to be full of incredibly horrible and derivative, amateurish middle-aged alt-rock, which, although not the end of my Marillion story, led me to the opinion that I hold to this day:

I was in a band with Steve Hogarths son. He's on my course at college :P
#30 Posted : 04 May 2009 02:55:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Gildermershina wrote:

please do it in the style of 1,2,3,4.
Offline bikz  
#31 Posted : 04 May 2009 05:11:46(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
1. The Pussycat Dolls.

2. Their songs are extremely annoying, so bland it's untrue, their voices are boring .... I could go on for days.

3. Changing their name (which is so pukeworthy it makes me want to turn to bulimia) would be a good start.

4. Learn how to do some of the most morbid fatalities from Mortal Kombat and give each PCD a different one.

Edited by user 04 May 2009 05:14:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Until Sacrifice  
#32 Posted : 04 May 2009 05:22:42(UTC)
Until Sacrifice

Man

1.) Most rap. (Not all.)

2.) All of the violence, drug inspired music, talk of abuse, pimping 'hos', and talking about getting rich.

3.) C'mon people. Get serious. No all of you aren't rich, stop saying you have 20, 30, 40 women, it gets old, and yeah, you have that many women... that you're paying child support to, and lastly, stop the violence! In my school alone we have four gangs that follow their favorite rappers, and all four hate each other. Honestly, Eminem was great in his glory days. Talking about life, the tough times, his daughter.. Yes, some of it was violence, but it wasn't all violence against anyone and everyone, it was life. '8 mile' was a great rap song.

4.) Political propaganda against the violence and abuse that 'gangsta' rap causes.
Until Sacrifice (genre: Thrash) consists of

* James Reed (Guitar)
* Allen Fars (Backup Guitar/ Vocals)
* Tobby Nickels (Drums)
* Nick Higley (Bass)
* Justin Fournier (Lead Vocals)
Offline Ahuvah  
#33 Posted : 04 May 2009 05:52:34(UTC)
Ahuvah

Ok, some of you will hate me for this but...

1. Oasis
2. All of their songs sound the same. Can't really decide if Liam Gallagher is actually singing or just whining. Plus this whole absurd idea of playing bad, bad boys when they're really much more polite and just usual than the early Beatles. Plus, for some time European radios haven't been broadcasting any music at all except Oasis.
3. Change their haircut, change their clothes, change their appearance in general and of course change the vocals.
4. Hopefully, I think they'll get rid of themselves cause, really, I don't know how can you listen to this music for a longer time than 5 minutes (it really IS boring). The other option is to just give them large mirrors or something. They seem quite narcistic.
Offline Thorgrim  
#34 Posted : 04 May 2009 05:59:42(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

To everyone "dissing" hiphop: you all wish you were as awesome as Grandmaster Flash.
Offline Gildermershina  
#35 Posted : 04 May 2009 06:04:59(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:

please do it in the style of 1,2,3,4.

Run on sentences are funnier.

xNightsidex wrote:
I was in a band with Steve Hogarths son. He's on my course at college :P

Well, my lecturer at SAE, his friend from when he was doing the course became Marillion's live engineer, and the Marillion gig Murray dragged to me honestly sounded pretty incredible. Still, there's something about Marillion that makes me extremely and irrationally angry.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline herrfische777  
#36 Posted : 04 May 2009 09:10:54(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
1) Madonna
2) Because it's Madonna. She's an old dried up hag who thinks she can travel the world, flashing the cash and picking up kids like she was buying groceries from Tesco's. I don't want to see her crotch.Her music get's worse and worse and she thinks she's the top dog in pop. Vile woman.
3) PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE HER RETIRE.STOP BUYING HER RECORDS AND STOP GIVING HER ATTENTION!
4) Somehow arrange for Guy Ritchie to take custody of her brood and laugh at her misfortunes in Malawi. Either that or hopefully she'll contract a deadly strain of Swine Flu while on tour or something. Here's to hoping.
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Featuring the following bunch of freaks:

Chris 'Herr Fische' Fisher: Vocals/Keyboards/Piano etc
Paul 'Foetus' Fisher: Multi Instrumentalist/Electric Wizard/Audio Abuse
Kii Kii Lii: Lead Guitar/Sitars/Background Vocals
Thomas 'TomTom' Thompson: Rythym Guitars/All other stringed instruments
Mr Unknown: Bass Guitar/ Double Bass/Background Vocals
Brenda Hatch: Drums/Drum Machines/Percussion

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline tension101  
#37 Posted : 04 May 2009 09:50:16(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
AC/DC

Their music sucks, as they're way too repetitive, Angus can't play worth shit, and Brian is a shit singer, they bathe in their fame and glory and hate their fans for not being as awesome as them.

Replace Angus with Syu, and Brian with James Hetfield.

Spread a rumor that Angus Young molests schoolboys. It'll do the whole Michael Jackson thing, and make obnoxious kids that think they're TEH MOSED HAR DCOR BND EVR hate them. People stop buying their CDs, they lose money, they break up.

Or I could just wait annother 30 years for them all to die, but that's not as fun.

Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline Thorgrim  
#38 Posted : 04 May 2009 10:34:05(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

tension101 wrote:
AC/DC

Their music sucks, as they're way too repetitive, Angus can't play worth shit, and Brian is a shit singer, they bathe in their fame and glory and hate their fans for not being as awesome as them.

Oh maaaaaan.....

I know it's just an opinion and all, but you'd rather have a worthless oh-look-how-fast-I-can-play shredder instead of a brilliant rock 'n' roll guitarplayer that inspired millions? I'm not a big Brian fan either (there's no replacement for Bon Scott), but seriously, James Hetfield? That washed up so called thrasher that already raped classics like BOC's Astronomy, Whiskey In The Jar, Am I Evil and a whole ton of MERCYFUL FATE tunes?

That said, AC/DC have been kinda repetitive for a good long time. But hey, it's rock 'n' roll.
Offline The Nimrods  
#39 Posted : 04 May 2009 10:35:18(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
tension101 wrote:
AC/DC

Spread a rumor that Angus Young molests schoolboys. It'll do the whole Michael Jackson thing, and make obnoxious kids that think they're TEH MOSED HAR DCOR BND EVR hate them. People stop buying their CDs, they lose money, they break up.

Or I could just wait annother 30 years for them all to die, but that's not as fun.

C'mon you can't say Angus can't do shit just because some japanese guy half his age can play better than him.It's surprising he got as good as he is without major training,his brother taught him.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Thorgrim  
#40 Posted : 04 May 2009 10:39:04(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

The Nimrods wrote:
tension101 wrote:
AC/DC

C'mon you can't say Angus can't do shit just because some japanese guy half his age can play better than him.It's surprising he got as good as he is without major training,his brother taught him.

Yeah, agreed. And faster doesn't mean better. Just look at all those 80s hair metal shredders. There's really nothing tough about playing fast - that's just practicing. In my opinion (as a guitarist) it's a LOT harder to come up with an interesting solo than just shred away on some standard pentatonic scale.