logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#41 Posted : 01 July 2009 08:00:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Billboard doesn't just base their charts on i-tunes, physical sales are counted as well. There is also amazon, ect.
And I believe we are talking about yesterday.

Does it really matter whether or not he gets number one on the charts? At the release of all his albums, ALL of them were number one hits now that he has passed away I don't think it he cares whether he is number one on the charts or not.

You just donlt like me, thats it.

Don't you fucking get it (excuse me everyone else for my cursing but this brainless twat doesn't get it) wether he is dead or not his album has sold the most and deserves the number 1 slot his fans and many people want to see.

Please I'm one of the few people on these boards that actually hasn't gotten in any arguments with you and I don't expect to sink into your level.

And it doesn't matter because nonetheless the Billboard charts has rules that prevent it from being number one on the charts, just because people are bitching and whining about it doesn't mean they are going to change that rule.

Did you know that they just made that rule, Elvis and many other whose albums went #1 were charted on the Billboad 200 as #1 after he died. This is unfair and end of discussion, usually you then go and disagree with me like your about to do now, but to avoid being bullied and suspended I'm just going to finish it here, you can keep going if you want.
Offline PANIC!  
#42 Posted : 01 July 2009 08:03:34(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Billboard doesn't just base their charts on i-tunes, physical sales are counted as well. There is also amazon, ect.
And I believe we are talking about yesterday.

Does it really matter whether or not he gets number one on the charts? At the release of all his albums, ALL of them were number one hits now that he has passed away I don't think it he cares whether he is number one on the charts or not.

You just donlt like me, thats it.

Don't you fucking get it (excuse me everyone else for my cursing but this brainless twat doesn't get it) wether he is dead or not his album has sold the most and deserves the number 1 slot his fans and many people want to see.

Please I'm one of the few people on these boards that actually hasn't gotten in any arguments with you and I don't expect to sink into your level.

And it doesn't matter because nonetheless the Billboard charts has rules that prevent it from being number one on the charts, just because people are bitching and whining about it doesn't mean they are going to change that rule.

Did you know that they just made that rule, Elvis and many other whose albums went #1 were charted on the Billboad 200 as #1 after he died. This is unfair and end of discussion, usually you then go and disagree with me like your about to do now, but to avoid being bullied and suspended I'm just going to finish it here, you can keep going if you want.

I'm not looking to argue because honestly I really don't care how they chart his albums. Nonetheless the record company get's money and that's all they care about they don't care about charting albums that are already platinum certified albums.
UserPostedImage
Offline Lepelbos  
#43 Posted : 01 July 2009 08:04:24(UTC)
Lepelbos

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Lepelbos wrote:
And apart of that the money just goes to the record label. They will make the profit, no one else.

Um I believe that money goes to his kids.

What i have read its all very complicated. Also about the rights to whom the kids will belong. In other words it's all a mess. Even the doctor who treated him is in big trouble. But the music rights i believe of MJ 's albums belongs to his record label.
B O S L E P E L R E C O R D S
NEW ALBUMS

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#44 Posted : 01 July 2009 08:09:30(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
To be honest, as much as I dislike Black Eyed Peas, I'm not bothered about it.
The guys dead, im pretty sure he doesnt give a shit right now.
And to the fans who want to see it number one? Why? What satisfaction do you get out of that? Is that when you realise you've won because the guys dead and everyone feels bad.
Offline Gildermershina  
#45 Posted : 01 July 2009 08:15:08(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
There are no eligible albums apparently, they're all over 18 months old. Thems the rules, and quite frankly, what difference does it make to anyone?
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Lepelbos  
#46 Posted : 01 July 2009 08:15:22(UTC)
Lepelbos

And as if charts are important in life anyway. In five years time all will remain is his music. People will still buy albums of him.
R.I.P Freddy Mercury
R.I.P Frank Zappa
R.I.P Stevie Ray Vaughan
And all i forget.
B O S L E P E L R E C O R D S
NEW ALBUMS

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage