logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<99100101102103>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2001 Posted : 31 May 2020 10:05:19(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
"oh for sure. your pretty skin kinda says otherwise though." erica giggles to deneil. of course,he was a guy,so it may be true. why was it that men seemed to have pretty skin by default? it was cruel. erica was finished with mixing her drink and starts drinking from the bottle before drinking from her glass. deneil had a lead on her and she was ready to be equally as drunk. "we're all friends,right?" she laughs before putting the cap back on the bottle.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2002 Posted : 31 May 2020 10:19:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19116 time(s) in 7587 post(s)
Deneil jokingly shoos Erica away with his hand after she says he has pretty skin. "Stahhhpp!!" he says with a giggle. It really is unfair how the Khans are blessed with gorgeous skin and great looks. Deneil deserves it though. He's a lovely man and considering the cards he was dealt in regards to the nether regions, the least the universe could do was give him smooth skin. "A-are we all friends though?" Deneil says with a nod towards the pool, where Blake is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#2003 Posted : 31 May 2020 10:34:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica was rather familiar with the kahn skin. it was sort of funny how much deneil looked like his brothers. deneil was definitely the marry,sayyid was the fuck,billy was the kill. erica sort of shrugs at deneil and in the direction of blake. "well,maybe not friends. but we know where we've all been! or,in our cases NOT been!" erica giggles. who would think a kahn and a hess would be the people not fucking on tv?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2004 Posted : 31 May 2020 11:10:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I've...I've only ever been with t-two people, fam..." Deneil says with a shrug before sluggishly moving away from the cool of the fridge. Odd to think that Blake has had more action than Deneil. Odd to think that Deneil is even a Khan considering how sexual his siblings are, especially Billy. "Maaaaate, people in this house are horny as HELL! Wh-what they put in the water?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2005 Posted : 31 May 2020 11:20:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"two?!" erica says in a sort of amazed voice. "i was thinking...well, you know. stardom has its perks." erica says with a little giggle. deneil was young and attractive,it just seemed to be what people did. erica had certainly had her fun. she also puts two and two together...no pun intended. " mandy was your.... awwwwww!" she grins and laughs. she thought they had made a cute couple,knowing she was deneil's first only made that cuter. erica agreed with deneil "for real! i thought i was randy!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2006 Posted : 31 May 2020 11:44:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil nods, "Ye-yeah she was...". He clears his throat and tilts his head back over to the direction of Blake once more. "That's why I w-went all...like...all q-quiet during that truth or dare game. Blake came into the room." Deneil remembers the fear in that moment and wanting to clock David for not shutting up and sensing his tone. Not that Deneil is scared of Blake. He'd totally knock him on his arse in a heartbeat. He just doesn't want to be removed from the House because of him. "Br-ruv...even if I was single, I still...I-I-I still don't think I could have sex on camera."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2007 Posted : 31 May 2020 12:02:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica drinks from the bottle again and smiles at the memory of deneil and david. she kinda wondered what was up, but was amused by it. " i guess we know who got the sweetness in the family." erica says looking out towards blake. mandy just seemed like one of the cutest people ever, even if erica joked about her being dead. if erica didnt like mandy,she wouldnt joke about her. has erica ever joked about blake? nope. he could die for all she cared. "my first was some person nobody knows and now has a tale he could bust out at parties." erica laughs loudly at the thought that there were two people that could say there were erica's first. one male,one female. erica considered each incident as a first. the experiences were totally different.erica drinks again and sort of sighs. "its easy to get caught up in the moment. i'm also a bit of an exhibitionist,so that may factor in." erica explains since she has had a bit of sex on tv.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2008 Posted : 31 May 2020 12:49:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil looks back out towards Blake, who's just chilling in the pool and being as antisocial as usual. It amazes him that the guy is related to Mandy. "Yeah...w-wouldn't go near him. Surprised the guy's n-not covered in bruised wi-with all the barge poles people push him away with!". Deneil has also been with a male and female, having two "firsts" too. However, as low as his number is, the only two people he's slept with have been famous musicians. Not many people can say that. "Nah...I-I don't know. Getting my willy out as a joke is one thing...b-but to take it up the arse in front of a few million viewers? That another level, fam." Deneil chuckles and shakes his head, unwittingly revealing his bedroom preference in the process.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2009 Posted : 31 May 2020 13:04:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i think he pushes people away too. so many poles... feels like sunday evening at home." erica giggles dirtily and swigs from her bottle. she was starting to feel pretty good and would probably be topless before the night is over. it was still hot. "wow, you went straight for the buttsex,huh?" she grins. as a woman,maybe it was different. but that was certainly an act to be built up to,if at all! "if i was going to be with a guy on tv? its a handy at most." erica completes the thought by gesturing,in case anyone wasnt sure what she talking about.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2010 Posted : 31 May 2020 13:37:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ah...a swift hand-shandy, eh? Soph-sophisticated!" Deneil says with a laugh after seeing the hand gesture. He hopes that Blake didn't see that through the window and think that Erica was propositioning Deneil. On the subject of butt sex, Deneil starts to blush and turn his head, feeling a little embarrassed. He doesn't talk about this stuff other than with Drew and sometimes with Billy when the information is finally extracted from him. Billy likes to know everyone's bedroom secrets, younger brother or not. "Uh..." Deneil begins, rubbing the back of his neck, not sure if talking about it will cause offence. Erica seems like a good time though and she was continuing the conversation so she must be cool with it. "Well...b-before I got with Drew, I was still curious about tha-that stuff and I used to have...like...a little uh....play around down there sometimes." Basically, Deneil confesses in the nicest possible way to fingering himself before even meeting Drew. "Also, my topping skills?" Deneil grates his teeth and gives Erica the thumbs down. At least the guy owns it.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2011 Posted : 31 May 2020 13:56:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"sew faun-say!" erica says in her best generic rich voice. "i may need a second monocle....and swift? this isnt high school and we're sneaking one under the lunch table. if i'm doing it,we're savoring the time." she scoffs at the idea of a quick and dirty handshake. erica found deneil cute when he seemed to rub his neck out of embarrassment. it was rather refreshing in the house of carnal delights they had found themselves in. erica finishes her bottle and finally starts on her mixed drink. a drink that was now watered down from melted ice. "its a shame you had to um...try that yourself. " erica starts,but doesnt finish. the idea of suggesting that maybe mandy should have helped out was silly. mandy wasnt pegging anyone. erica also dismisses his topping skills mentality. " maybe the issue wasnt you. maybe those bottoms didnt know how to properly do their job. you know what else isnt the largest in the world? the twins here." erica says while pointing to herself. " i admit it. they are...on the light side. but they get the job done. especially old lefty here. she is a peach." erica was definitely feeling her drinks now.

ooc:i cracked up at the image you gave of blake looking through the window.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2012 Posted : 03 June 2020 01:04:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada emerges from the bedroom, looking around for her cigarettes. She knew she had put them down somewhere in the house, but she couldn’t remember where. “Oh no...” She lets out a little whine as she becomes more and more convinced that they are missing forever. “Has, um, anybody seen my pack of cigarettes?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2013 Posted : 03 June 2020 23:14:42(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
The house had been quiet the last few days. But Cameron was up and about getting some food from the kitchen.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2014 Posted : 04 June 2020 00:36:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

THIS IS BIG BROTHER. DUE TO A HOUSEMATE LEAVING AFTER THE NOMINATION PERIOD AND THEREFORE THROWING THE VOTE, THERE WILL BE A DOUBLE EVICTION ON FRIDAY TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME. HOUSEMATES ARE ALSO REMINDED THAT ALTERING THE OUTCOME OF THE NOMINATION RESULTS IS FROWNED UPON AND A PUNISHABLE OFFENCE. THEREFORE, THE HOUSEMATES FACING THE PUBLIC VOTE THIS WEEK ARE; ADA, BLAKE, CAMERON, DAVID, DENEIL, ERICA, GEMMA, JAYNE AND JERRY.

VOTE HERE
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 04/06/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2015 Posted : 04 June 2020 00:58:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry headed out to kitchen area to prepare some breakfast. “Shit just got realer than real!” He says out loud to himself as he prepares himself a bagel with butter.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline snap_itshannah  
#2016 Posted : 04 June 2020 01:16:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada comes into the kitchen as well, looking like she didn’t sleep very well. She knew that nominations were coming up, but she didn’t realize that that meant they would all be up for elimination. That shocked her. “Good morning,” she says to the people in the kitchen with a yawn. “I suppose now is a good time to start forming alliances,” she jokes.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2017 Posted : 04 June 2020 01:26:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry laughs as he finished his bagel and sits by the kitchen bar. He hadn’t gotten a chance to speak to Ada that much in the house but she seemed chill. “I say you and I form and alliance...” Jerry laughs jokingly and smiles at Ada. “How are ya Ada? How’s life in the Celebrity Big Brother house been for you?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline snap_itshannah  
#2018 Posted : 04 June 2020 01:44:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada smiles brightly. She was happy to speak to anybody in the house, especially since it had been so quiet lately. “I am very well, thank you for asking,” she says back. “This time has been so... interesting. Everybody has been so nice to me. But I miss my daughter... and, less so, my cigarettes, I seem to have misplaced them. What about you? How has your time been?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2019 Posted : 04 June 2020 01:55:37(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Cameron was in the kitchen when he sees Ada and Jerry. "Hey guys, so looks like we're all up huh?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2020 Posted : 04 June 2020 02:51:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry smiles brightly back. "Oh, not a problem!" Jerry responds to Ada with smile on his face as he reflects on his time in the house. "Even though it was a much needed break from the horrors of today, I miss my husband so much but my time has been relatively smooth. I thought I would have lost it by now but I'm holding it together". Jerry laughs taking another bite from his bagel. "You know what's scary, I have no idea what's going on in the real world right now and I am honestly afraid to see how things are when we get out of here...have you thought about that?" Jerry sees Cameron and smiles. "Yeah man I'm up, how you been young stallion?" Jerry says with a smile to Cameron.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage