logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<108109110111112>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2181 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:26:11(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
Jayne almost feels bad for Blake. It must be weird being the only either self conscious or possibly self respecting person in the house. " um, it if helps, i am fairly certain at least two people won't be all that interested in what you got." She says awkwardly in encouragement.

Erica runs and tries to flip into the pool. She isn't so graceful and lands flat on her bare back with a loud smack. "SHIT!" She howls and comically sinks into the water slowly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#2182 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:33:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19145 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
"And you haven't killed yourself so you can't be much smaller than me," Deneil quips along with Jayne in response to Blake. While he can't stand the man, Deneil doesn't actively wish anyone any harm, fear or shame. He just wants good vibes and for everyone to have fun. He wasted years of his life due to fear and regrets it immensely. It's why Deneil lives life to the full now.

"Well, Ada...normally I wouldn't but I could be leaving in a couple of hours and being naked in the Big Brother pool is like a right of passage...so..." Blake grates his teeth and reluctantly takes his shirt off, followed by his socks, pants and then boxers. It's all very nice. Nothing which he should be embarrassed about. Unless he wanted to hide the fact that he was circumcised because the cat is clearly out of the bag now. "Alrighty!" he says, cupping himself. Getting it out is one thing but waving it in people's faces is another. He runs over and jumps into the pool.

Deneil laughs and claps for Blake then turns to Erica and raises an eyebrow. "Fam...you break your back or somethin'?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline snap_itshannah  
#2183 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:36:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada shrugs and sits at the edge of the pool with her clothes on, sticking her legs in the water. All of the guys and girls had nice bodies, but she did her best not to look. She wouldn’t want to make anybody uncomfortable, especially Erich if he saw her looking at anybody. “I am so happy we are all together!” She cheers to the group. “Who has the alcohol? I would like to get to your levels of drunk as well.”
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2184 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:39:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7
Forum Rank:: Advanced Member

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
A nude Gemma smiles seeing that Blake has actually gone through with stripping. She runs out and jumps onto the pool, splashing Deneil as she jumps into the pool. “FUNNEST DAY SO FAR IN CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER!” She screams out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#2185 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:42:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica winces and looks up at deneil." Nah...im ok. My ass took most of the impact." She croaks out. This was a lie. Reality wasn't kind to Erica's perception of her butt. But she loved it and that's what mattered.

"So no naked clue night for you? " Erica asks Ada when she comes over to the pool.

"NAKED BLAKE?!" Jayne shrieks and falls to the floor in surprise.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2186 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:47:15(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada quickly shakes her head when Erica asks her if she’s going to get naked. “No, no... no naked games for me,“ she says, smiling at her and at the rest of the group. She didn’t find getting naked would add any to her fun. “I would be far too insecure the entire time to be able to stay naked. In front of everybody. On camera.” She laughs.
Online BrownSugar  
#2187 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:51:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, naked Blake!" Blake exclaims, looking totally surprised at himself too. He looks around with shifty eyes before covering his nipples.

Deneil swims over to Jayne and whispers, "How come he gets the bigger willy?", nodding over towards Blake. Surely there's supposed to be a rule about people like Blake not being blessed below the belt. In actuality, Blake's only about average size but the fact that he's bigger than Deneil oddly irks him. He scowls and rests against the side of the pool.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#2188 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:53:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma grabs the bottle and takes another shot since she left it close by the pool. “The bottoms might go off too...” Gemma starts to laugh then over hears what Ada said about being naked on camera and took offense to it. She looks at Ada and rolls her eyes as she flips her hair and takes another shot. She felt like Ada was judging her for being nude and that didn’t sit well with her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#2189 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:55:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Well, ok,Ada. We'll just have to have you over for clothed and sober uno night." She smiles up at Ada and swims in a circle. She didn't expect Ada's drinking to continue outside the house.

"One of us!" Jayne chants at Blake. It was a shock to see him with the group. It made things fun. She expected Ada to join first.

"Is he? I really haven't noticed. They all look the same to me." Jayne laughs to the concerns of deneil.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2190 Posted : 20 June 2020 04:57:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada sees that Gemma has the bottle of vodka, not noticing Gemma rolling her eyes at Ada in the moment. “Oooh, Gemma! Would you pass the bottle over here?” she asks, scooting a little bit closer to the edge of the pool. Ada smiles brightly at Erica respecting Ada’s personal concerns with getting naked in front of everybody. “You are a good friend,” she says genuinely.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2191 Posted : 20 June 2020 05:04:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma overhears Ada ask for the bottle and swims over to her. “I hope you aren’t feeling uncomfortable around all of these nude people.” Gemma says with a smile, she then passes the the bottle of vodka to her. “It’s almost done, I think we can honestly finish the bottle..” Gemma says giggling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2192 Posted : 20 June 2020 05:06:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i try." Erica says, grabbing Ada's toe and giving it a squeeze. She wanted to say always, but she couldn't remember all that was said when Ada left way back when.

"Im not going to encourage you, but i won't exactly discourage you." Jayne replies to gemma with a laugh. It was all in fun.she she knew where gemma fell on things.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2193 Posted : 20 June 2020 05:10:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada is surprised Gemma would be concerned that she would be uncomfortable. “Oh, no! I am not uncomfortable at all, thank you for asking though!” She smiles. “I am just... too gross to take off my clothes as well.” Ada takes the bottle from Gemma, and laughs. “I would be honored to finish this bottle off.” She takes shot and makes a face before pouring herself another one.
Offline erich hess  
#2194 Posted : 20 June 2020 05:17:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica wants to say something but doesn't. She doesn't want to draw any more attention towards Ada. But she does stay pretty much right in front her while in the pool. She likes gemma, but has loyalties. "Um...dont forget me in the pool. I need drinks as well." She grins
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#2195 Posted : 20 June 2020 05:18:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Can't say I ever imagined myself naked and sharing a pool with you all, not going to lie," Blake says with a little chuckle, wiping his wet hair back from his eyes. "I think I'm gonna have to drink some more."
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#2196 Posted : 20 June 2020 05:20:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada gasps. “Of course! Drinks for everybody!” she says, passing the bottle to Erica. It was almost empty, but she trusted Erica could be the one to take it all the way down. “I am sorry for being so selfish with the alcohol.”
Offline erich hess  
#2197 Posted : 20 June 2020 05:30:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Really?!" Jayne asks Blake in surprise. " i totally have..but in my imagination there was a lot more sex." She says with a little smirk.

"Danke". Erica winks at Ada while taking the bottle. She took only a sip and passed it back. She didn't want to be the one to finish it. She didn't want to look rude. To perhaps also take attention from Ada, Erica removed her bottoms and flung them in hopes of getting them to hang off the doorknob to the pink lounge. Instead, the wet underwear splot against the wall and stick. Erica crackles in amusement.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2198 Posted : 20 June 2020 06:52:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada watches Erica’s bottoms go flying through the air, setting out a satisfying sounding smack when they hit the wall. “Bullseye,” Ada jokes, taking the bottle back from Erica. Most everybody had been drinking much more than she had been, so Ada didn’t feel bad as she drank the last drop in the bottle, grimacing a little at the taste. “I will go retrieve more!” She announces as she hurries over to the bar, leaving wet footprints around the pool, and grabs another bottle. She tries to open the bottle, but her hands are a little wet and she can’t get a good grip on the cap. “Umm... would anybody stronger than me like to try?” she asks, sitting back down by the pool, the unopened bottle sitting next to her.
Offline erich hess  
#2199 Posted : 20 June 2020 08:13:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica gives ada wink at the acknowledgment of her underpant marksmanship. erica was more thank pleased that ada wanted to get more liquor. they certainly needed some. erica was fully nude under the water and decided to not help ada. maybe she would feel uncomfortable having someone so close to her personal life just stroll up naked and open a door..besides,her hands were wet too.

"get a big,strong,man to do it!" jayne says in a southern belle voice. she fans herself and looks at their choices of men: blake and deneil. her money was on deniel. he had no shame about being naked.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#2200 Posted : 20 June 2020 08:30:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

THIS IS BIG BROTHER. CAN ALL THE HOUSEMATES GATHER ON THE SOFAS FOR THIS WEEK'S EVICTION RESULTS?
UserPostedImage