logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<7576777879>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1521 Posted : 17 May 2020 08:47:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry nods as Deneil sits on the bed. "Yeah, just had a nice wank. Now I'm just super bored..you?" Jerry sighs out of boredom before sitting up on the bed. "You trying to tease everyone with those boxers on, aren't you? You naughty little Khan!" Jerry laughs nudging Deneil playfully.

Gemma laughs at Jayne's response. "We're all screwed. I don't even think there's any more booze in here. We're going to rot!" Gemma says this dramatically. "I was hoping to find a hook up in here and that failed also.....my misery.." Gemma laughs taking a seat next to the ladies. "How are you girls holding up in here? It's pretty tough, isn't it?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#1522 Posted : 17 May 2020 08:59:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19149 time(s) in 7606 post(s)
"Glad I had my shower before you then!" Deneil laughs and moves up on the bed, getting comfy and sitting against the headboard. "Yeah, fam...totally!" Deneil says sarcastically, rolling his eyes and giggling. "So much to show off, right?" he says, cupping at his dick area. It's common knowledge he's not very gifted down there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1523 Posted : 17 May 2020 09:19:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17933 time(s) in 10424 post(s)
jayne nearly shoves erica out of the way when she realizes she and gemma had a common goal. "i know,right!" jayne exclaims. "there is all sorts of sex here,but not in our direction! i also managed to be on the same season as my friend and her ex. there is nothing here,nothing!" jayne dramatically says. " and the guys? well i think only blake is open now. we are going to die from thirst. both kinds,gemma."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1524 Posted : 17 May 2020 09:23:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons decided to go for a evening swim at the pool. He had spent most of the day caressing and cuddling with David. After their engagement took place yesterday, it was evident that Spoons was in greater spirits.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1525 Posted : 17 May 2020 09:32:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry laughs rolling his eyes. Deneil was always really funny and playful and Jerry found him entertaining. "You know what they say.....it's not the size of the boat ...it's the motion of the ocean...right?" Jerry laughs out loud, sitting up against the headboard as well. "And the prettiness of the cock..." Jerry laughs while hunching. "That counts too."

"SERIOUSLY!" Gemma says while sitting with Jayne and Erica and discussing the boys. "Blake is really the only guy that's open? All the other guys are taken? What about the other guy...Cameron or something, that's his name I think?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#1526 Posted : 17 May 2020 09:40:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you better not." erica giggles at gemma while wagging her finger. "never forget who is resposnible for us not having a drunken pool party right now."

"i think it is blake and cameron. that is it." jayne says thoughtfully. "the rest either have someone or arent interested in your goodies."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1527 Posted : 17 May 2020 09:49:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19149 time(s) in 7606 post(s)
"Well, it IS very pretty, my friend..." Deneil says to Jerry, giving him a little nudge. In all honesty, Deneil is just joking but it's true - it's very pretty.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1528 Posted : 17 May 2020 12:48:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica was bored as heck and the house was dead. so she decides to entertain those watching at home with a cover of "the kkk took my baby away.". it was a capella so it lacked a lot. still,she put her all into it. erica is many things,but a half assed performer is not one of them. she OWNS this song. she finishes with a tune she hasnt done since her very short,blink and you miss it,pop tour. she does "somewhere over the rainbow". it clear she loves this song as she drops the erica hess screechy and purposely abrasive vocal style for her actual singing voice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1529 Posted : 17 May 2020 20:09:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David wakes up. It had been a serene, calm day the day before. Now as he caresses his Spoon a little, he meditates about the nice things that were happening and thinks of the people outside that he missed. Who knows what they were thinking and so he thinks of his family outside, of his bandmates and as he thinks of Rose, of the cakes she bakes something lights up in his mind - he just remembers the recipe to that nutella tiramisu, which wasn't much of a risky cake since it didn't require an oven being a cold dessert.

So he gives an excited peck kiss on the forehead of Spoon and gets up, ready not only to surprise his boyfriend but his other housemates as well, messy David was gonna make something precise and power tasty he thinks!

So he gets up immediately, quick morning routine but excitement makes him forget to have breakfast. Wearing his white shirt with Pikachu on it and black shorts barefoot, he rushes to the kitchen, Power David comes out in full effect as he focuses so much on preparing the tiramisu with some nutella, so much that at times he doesn't even notice how he gets his tongue out or has a mouth open expression looking all focused and taken by the progress. When he was so focused he would hardly create messes, not being distraught by his thoughts.

Edited by user 17 May 2020 20:22:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1530 Posted : 17 May 2020 23:06:51(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Cameron wakes up and gets ready for his day, he takes a shower and then get something to eat from the kitchen.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1531 Posted : 18 May 2020 01:51:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica and jayne are swimming in the pool while loudly singing "i wanna sex you up."

"thats right,colour me badd" erica cackles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1532 Posted : 18 May 2020 02:04:03(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Before the others would wake up David had finished and had put his tiramisu in the fridge.
Now he was relaxing in the garden and laughs at seeing Jayne and Erica play, looking at them under his sunglasses. He then sees Cameron in the kitchen and tells the girls something with a grin before walking in.

"Girls... you won't believe what I did this morning."

In the kitchen he opens the fridge and takes it out, it was cold enough now.

UserPostedImage

Now he had put it there on the table after cutting a slice to see inside and looking at it all proud and satisfied with a big smile and begins jumping around out of excitement after a little. He had just baked something without making a mess and without his bandmate Rose to help.

Edited by user 18 May 2020 02:05:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1533 Posted : 18 May 2020 02:18:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"if its something with a penis,i dont want to know." jayne says flatly with a little smirk. "marital duties and all now." she giggles. she and erica towel off and change out of their wet clothes before coming into the kitchen.

"i see. the gauntlet has been thrown down." erica says with a narrowing of her eyes. anyone else making anything that wasnt toast was rare in this house. nichole's egg mess being an exception."it looks so so good. i love those things." she says excitedly before telling david thanks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1534 Posted : 18 May 2020 02:26:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David does a funny little dance out of excitement and hands the girls some slices. "I had the idea this morning when I remembered the recipe and how Rose my bandmate would do it all the times".

He looks up at the camera with a double thumbup and a smile. "Rosee look at me girl!"

He then takes a slice for himself and takes his first bite. "I made... heaven..."
Sunglasses off, David looks in ecstasy.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1535 Posted : 18 May 2020 02:35:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica takes a bite and closes her eyes with a contented sigh. "oh my god.it is good."

jayne makes an up and down motion with her arm. "its going straight to my hips." she then looks to erica and looks back at her.

"what?" erica says confused.

"i said its going straight to my hips." jayne says expectantly.

erica looks jayne over and shakes her head." you arent nina. you dont deserve that joke."

"dammit,erica. i set up the joke. you better fucking take it!" jayne tells erica while pointing her fork at her. she then clears her throat and says "its going straight to my hips." she over emphasizes ever syllable as she speaks.

"then its going to have company!" erica says in her best paul lynde voice. she giggles afterwards.

Edited by user 18 May 2020 02:36:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1536 Posted : 18 May 2020 02:41:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Cameron looks at the cake. "Wow that looks like a lot of sugar in a cake".
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1537 Posted : 18 May 2020 02:42:32(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs at the girls and begins to sing a bit of the chorus of 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira while holding still his plate. He moves a little his hip pretending to be Shakira and does a funny focused face, like he was making an effort to do that. He then realizes and laughs loudly.
"Sorry, eating sweets makes me tipsy like I were drinking wine"
And it was true, the excitement for food that tasted well could go a bit over his head.

David then looks at Cameron still smiling. "Cam take a slice!"

Edited by user 18 May 2020 02:43:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1538 Posted : 18 May 2020 02:49:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"hips dont lie and neither do i." erica says while also doing the shakira dance. "this cake thing is amazing. oh,hi cameron." she says in the same manner that tommy wiseu said "oh hi mark." in the room movie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 18/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#1539 Posted : 18 May 2020 02:51:49(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"A power tiramisu that makes you power" Says David taking another bite and showing a bit of bicep. "Diet is for tomorrow" He grins looking at Cameron after the group workout they did with Ada, Spoon and Adam.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1540 Posted : 18 May 2020 03:00:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"pssh. diet? we only go around this world once. i'm taking all the pleasure i can." jayne says while taking another piece. "find what you love and let it kill you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage