logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 09 May 2020 12:52:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Album Overview

"Lost in Electronica" is the 9th studio album released by Stephanie Fierce set to be released on May 10, 2020 following a nearly 5 year hiatus. Stephanie began writing for the album as ealy as February 2019. Recording for the album began as early as March 2019. The album draws inspiration from EDM & Disco-funk genres in pop music. It is the first full fledged pop album released by Fierce since "Diary of a Pop Sinner" back in 2009. The album was initially intended to be a streaming album only but due to fan demand Fierce release a CD, Digital and Vinyl versions of the album. The album was purposely designed and produced to serve as an escape from all the experimental projects fans have received the past few album cycles. The album was initially intended to be released in February 2020 but was pushed back due the outbreak of the covid-19 virus. Hot Eye Records had to put all of their staff on emergency paid leave.

"When you release an album there are a team of people that have to make it work and I didn't want my staff working when they needed to really attend to their loved ones at home. Til this day I don't propose on making them work until all of this is figured out. This played a huge role in the way I wanted to release my album. I'm not just an artist under someone's wing, I'm my own boss and I have to look out for my team while making sure my fans are satisfied as well." - Stephanie Fierce

"Evolve" was released as the lead single off the album; marking it the singer's return to her pop music roots that she abandoned in 2010. The second single released was "Pyscho Love" which in contrast to "Evolve" was considered darker and more explicit yet still maintaning the mainstream pop sound that Fierce was promised with the new album. Third single released is "Bloody Money" is much more soulful but still maintains the pop sound the album carries. The fourth and final single off the album has yet to be announced.

"The songs that I've chosen as singles are not the better tracks but the more straighforward tracks on the album. They were designed for radio and I wanted to make sure there was at least 4 of them on the album. This album isn't just a bunch of pop songs thrown together, they all have a purpose on the album and I want my fants to feel different each song they listen to but still feel like it's a cohesive project". - Stephanie Fierce

In efforts to raise money, Stephanie Fierce has also teamed up with the PS4 console to create a one night experience that will hold a virtual reality concert for her fans that will line up with the new album's release. "Evolve", "Psycho Love" and more from the album will be performed. Sony gave away a free PS4 VR to the first 1,000 people that purchased "Lost in Electronica" on PS Music. . All profits made from album sales were donated to the "Fierce Foundation" to help those challenged by Covid-19 virus. Fierce made a statement to further explain the prupose of her selling her album on the platform.

"Due to obvious occurrences I had to push my album back and also cancel all of my televised performances that I was scheduled to do. It was a big bummer for me but luckily it all played out pretty well. The safety of us comes first. However, I always like for my fans to have live TV performance with an album roll out, it's a tradition of ours and I know that's something they look forward to during an album release. Luckily, PS4 reached out with an idea and concept that I felt was appropriate. I know about maybe 9-10 years ago I actually discouraged the idea of doing like a virtual tour but in the middle of a pandemic when we are suppose to practice social distancing I'm not completely against it. So basically I'll be recording the performances and the fans can experience the performances right in their living through virtual reality technology provided by PS4 VR. For the fans who won't own the VR, they are still able to view the performance and experience without all the bells and whistles." - Stephanie Fierce

GENRES: Pop (Dance/EDM, Alternative, Disco, Funk)
RELEASE DATE: May 10, 2020
RECORD LABEL: Hot Eye Records
CREDITS: Stephanie Fierce (writer, producer, and musician)

Official Standard Edition Track-list (US Price: $9.99)

1. Lost in Electronica (Spoken) (Sound a like: Kelis- 22nd Century Instrumental) (2:35)
2. Lost in Time (Sound a like: Friendly Fire - Paris (Aeroplane Remix) (8:02)
3. Psycho Love (Tove Lo, Jax Jones - Jacques) (3:33)
4. Part Time Lover (Sound a like: Melanie Martinez - Playdate) (3:01)
5. Woman (Gods) (Sound a like: Kelis- 4th of July (Fireworks) (5:46)
6. Bloody Money (Sound a like: Willow - Wait a Min) (4:15)
7. Disqotec (interlude) (Sound a like: Duke Dumont - Red Light Green light) (3:30)
8. Evolve (Sound a like: Doja Cat - Say So) (4:01)
9. Tea (Sound a like: Grimes - Venus Fly ) (3:56)
Bonus Track
10. Evolve (Japanese Remix) (Sound a like: Doja Cat - Say So (Japanese Version) (4:03)
11. Lost in Electronica (Sound a like: Calvin Harris - This is what you came for ft. Rihanna) (4:49)

Art Direction

The album cover was inspired by Medusa; who is a winged human female with living venomous snakes in place of hair in which those who gazed into her eyes would turn to stone. While the snakes on top of her hair are digitized, the one surrounding her torso area is a real snake that was borrowed from a local animal casting center in New York. There's no message behind the cover other than Fierce trying to conquer her fears regarding snakes.

"I wanted my album cover to be striking. I also wanted to be nude because lately I've been working out a lot and I wanted to show off that 30+ woman can still definitely look sexy. Considering that I'm terribly afraid of snakes, it was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. I had to hold back tears of fear. I almost cancelled the whole thing but I wanted at least one of the snakes to be real just to kind of say I did this shit you know. Initially we were going to just have me hold the snake as part of the main shot of the album cover but the snake kept circling around my body and we thought it was super dope how that looked and kept it." - Stephanie Fierce

Various artworks have been released to promote the new singles "Evolve", "Psycho Love" and Bloody Money". Eeach artwork has its own backstory that is connected to either the music video for the song or the song itself.

"When it comes to making pop music, the visual plays a huge role in bringing the pieces together. I've always been a visual artist as it plays a huge part in my music. Right down to the font that I choose for my artworks. I think almost for any pop artist. I wanted images to just be striking and bold. Something that would grab people's attention but also sort of leave a mystery. When I did the photoshoot for the single artworks each one was vastly different from the next. I didn't want to just have one boring theme, I wanted each single to have its own moment. I also wanted the album to have a contrast of pretty light and sultry darkness in terms of the visual of it all. If you notice all the artworks have pretty beautiful make-up but they also have a sense of darkness to it. Evolve was the vision, Pyscho Love was the drama, and Bloody Money was me stripping down. Life is pretty much like that. It has its moment of brightness, darkness, the brightness again and next thing you know it's a mixture of both." - Stephanie Fierce

Writing

Writing for "Lost in Electronica" took place in various locations but primarily took place in Fierce' own personal recording studio located in her home in Manhattan, New York. After many years of not being in the public eye, Fierce had the clearest mind to write records and almost felt like a brand new artist coming into the scene.

"My previous three records have all been about the lyrics and they used to take me months to perfect each song. I had been away for so long that I genuely felt like a new artist coming into this thing during my first writting session. However, my instinct pikced up pretty quickly after the first song I wrote which was "Lost in Electronica". For this album, in terms of writing the goal was to write each songs in less than one hour. Was that always achieved? Absolutely not. However most of the song were written in less than an hour for this album. Lyrically this album isn't a poetic masterpiece and I didn't bother to achive that at any point during the writing process. Since this is primarily a dance record I wanted the lyrics to be based on the culture of nightlife and dance. Each time I would get a creative high I would sit down and write a song for about an hour. If the song wasn't finished I would just move on. The are only two songs that I returned to often to kind of perfect and that was "Lost in Time" and "Bloody Money" - Stephanie Fierce.

Each song on the record is primarily written by Stephanie Fierce, but Max Martin and Daniel The Free Nerd assisted on writing "Evolve" and "Bloody Money respectively.

Production

Recording for the album took place in various locations throughout the states; Los Angeles, California, Manhattan, New York and Miami, Florida, but mostly at Stephanie Fierce's home recording studio located in Manhattan, New York. Sonically the types of genres that Fierce explores on the album are primarily Pop, EDM, Dance, Electronic, Funk,and Disco. As far as producers go, Fierce only enlisted Max Martin and Daniel The Freenerd to assist with some of the tracks but the entire album was mainly produced and engineered by Stephanie Fierce herself.

"The main goal with this album was to make a dance record that people will genuinely just enjoy listening to. A full fledged pop record. I wanted to make something that's fun and not really complex and something you can easily just bop to. At this point of in my life im not going through the pain and suffering I was in my younger years. I'm at a place where I feel like I don't need to make moody records or where things are toodeep. I just want you to not overthink it and just go for it. That's where I'm at in life. You have to understand that people are in different head spaces in their lives. Someone may be going through a very depressive state in their life, while someone may be on a emotional high from getting married.This is something I never considered when making music before." Stephanie Fierce

Promotion

- On Air with Ryan Seacrest Radio Interview
- Rolling Stone Magazine Cover Story: "I Have 2020 Vision"
- "Evolve" (Lead Single Release)
- "Evolve" Music Video Premiere
- "Psycho Love" (2nd Single Release)
- Billboard Magazine Cover Story: "Tea Time with a Queen"
- "Bloody Money" (3rd Single Release)
- Sony: One Night With Stephanie Fierce Live (PS4 VR Experience)

Edited by user 28 May 2020 10:00:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/05/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 09/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 09/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/05/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 12/05/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 10/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2020(UTC)
#2 Posted : 11 May 2020 02:56:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage
PHYSICAL/DIGITAL BOOKLET PREVIEW

Notes, Credits & Snippets

1. Lost in Electronica (Spoken)

Genre: Spoken Word, Electro-house
Length: 2 minutes 35 seconds
Written by: Stephanie Fierce
Produced by: Stephanie Fierce

The album opens up with a spoken word track that contains an electro house backdrop to carry the song. The song is designed to be an introduction to the album's aesthetic and teases the listeners with a short 2 mintue and 35 second time run. The song talks about a woman who seems to have been lost for a while but she found herself with electronic dance music.

"I debated with myself if I wanted a spoken word type of track on this album but I genuenly felt it was a nice way to open up the album. It kind of sets the tone of the album which for me is kind of like reintrouding myself into the music industry. I also feel that it adds a personal touch to the album. I wanted to speak to my listeners and give them a sense of a personable connection. There's actually a longer version of this song but we decided to make it a short 2 minutes and 25 seconds, just to leave the listener wanting more."

"I don't know where I've been
I don't know how you found me
But I'm not the same person I use to be
Maybe it was pain, maybe it was growth
but I came out stronger than used to be
First I got lost in my life
now im lost in the music
Lost in electronica baby"

Note: This song is a dedication to my return to music and it's just a simple tease into the album.

2. Lost in Time

Genre: Synthpop, Disco-House
Length: 8 minutes 9 seconds

The second song on the album picks up the pace from the first and introduces the album's disco inspired sound. Fierce's vocals are heard in a soft sultry feminine kind of way, which seems to be a themed later revisited often in this album. The song talks about Fierce's career over time and how fast things moved for her with success, fame and fortune but in the end of it all she felt lost and out of touch with her own success.

"Lost in Time has a huge sound that I've been working and crafting on for years but it just didn't fit any of my prior albums. I love that the sound has so much character of its own and that it takes a minute before we actually dive in to the meat and potatoes of the song. The song is an analogy of what this album really is and that's its a sort of futuristic disco and pop album . It still has that modern house feel which I love. I also love that the lyrics actually have a story and it just kind of develops over the song as it goes. One of my proudest moments on the album."

"Like waves, we're born again
gonna wash away all the pain
Like rain, pouring out champagne
we're on top of our game
we're so ahead of the game
not keeping track
we're lost in time"

Note: This song is dedicated to all of my disco fans who experienced the horrible decision to cancel disco music in the 80's.

3. Psycho Love

Genre: Electro dance-pop, House, techno
Length: 3 minutes 33 seconds

The third song gives the listener a 180 from the disco sound and dives in to a more darker tone with dance music. The song's lyrics talk about an ambitious woman who's in search of an affection and is not looking for a cat and mouse chase situation. She's determined and sure of what her sexual needs are and isn't afraid to hold back and share them. Her behaviors may seem psychotic but they are just mistaken from a woman who's just confident and knows what she wants.Productive wise, the song follows the blueprint of a highly infectious EDM song but with more mainstream appeal. The song features three paces of change as it builds up to a big drop. The song also features a bass heavy thumping which highly favored in night clubs. Vocally Fierce is singing very sultry but not too focused on hitting big notes. As the song's beat evolves her voice grows stronger and less altered with.

"After listening to a 8 minute disco song, I wanted an easy to digest straightforward pop track. What I love about Psycho Love is that it truly revisits my earlier work like "Sweaty Nights" and "Electric Club" which was the very first song I ever recorded. Those days were so much fun for me because I wasn't a worried mom muscician with two kids (laughs). I was a teenager just looking for a good time. I kind of wanted to revisit that mentality and not be so worried about what was coming out of my mouth. Also Creating EDM flavored tracks for me are so much fun because everyone looks forward to that big drop and this song has that. Instead of synthersizers we use a definifng bass beat, which also really defines my urban roots. I couldn't possibly create a EDM track without a Stephanie Fierce touch to it"

"She doesn't like to play hard to get
yearning for it babe why.dont.you.fuck.me
tasting the toxic love off your sweat
bearded face perfectly placed right behind me
cake on me like its my birthday (it's psycho love)
dominating but compassionate, this isn't child's play
boy clean up whats on your plate (it's psycho love)
boy wont leave a spot, feels like a buffet"

Note: This song is dedicated to all of my night life/night crawlers who like to get frisky and want to get lost in the beat of a song as they dance the night away.

4. Part Time Lover

Genre: Alternative Pop
Length: 3 minutes 1 second

The fourth song also takes a 180 turn from the prior and dives into a more alternative pop ballady kind of sound. Taking hints from hip-hop with a man heard shouting in the background from time to time, the song has moreof a moody vibe. Fierce's voice is heard in a very soft animated like manner. The songs lyrics talk about a love partner who seems to only be invested in the relationship half the time and isn't putting the effort that she's putting. Lyrically it is the first song on the album that talks about love and heartbreak.

"I don't just want to be seen on the weekends
im not some babymama, side-chick for Tyron
they say im crazy, yeah I know
you're just a part time lover,
keep playing with me and its over

ooooh, part-time-lover, ooooh
ooooh, part-time-lover,ooooh"

"I wanted to write a song that people can relate to if they are having troubles in their relationship. I also wanted to write the "One Minute Man" of our generation so I decided to call the song "Part Time Lover" and just air my feelings out. I'm just speaking to the men and women out there who feel their partner is not putting in the same love you are. It kind of changes the pace of the album and it takes a more personal approach" - Stephanie Fierce

Note: This song is dedicated to anyone in a relationship that feels they are putting all of the effort and getting nothing in return. Maybe by playing this song they will get a hint.

5. Woman (Gods)

Genre: Electronic- House
Length:5 minutes 56 seconds

The fifth song seems to dive back into that electro house sound that was first heard in tracks 1 and 3. Fierce's vocals are heard in a more huskier and matured tone. This vocal style has never been heard on any of Fierce's songs in the past but the purpose behind the vocal style was to give it a sense of toughness and strenght. The song makes a reference to "Pyscho Love" with the lyrics "She's a psycho lover". The songs lyrics talk about what Stephanie Fierce considers the woman of our time. The song is a power anthem to women and proposes that women view themselves as Gods. The song consists of two sections and similar to "Psycho Love" has a drop that leads to another section of the song (Gods).

"lost her heart in the dark,
she's a psycho lover
she's quiet but knows when to bark
a she wolf undercover
She's your 2020 woman
Don't give a fuck what a man got to say

No other man has been through
what I've been through
just know that I'm living proof
don't play me
can't no longer chain me
baby praise me
We are so fly....
we are so fly....
Like gods in the sky"

"This next song is more of an anthem. I realized that the term woman has become less about "gender" and more about how you feel. Who wants to be a woman? I think everyone wants to be a woman. Women should take that as compliment because we are one of the most desired to be. What I love about it is that the song has this conceded attitude and I feel like when you listen to it, you get a sense of pride and love. I don't necessarily expect the macho men to be ok with this song and that's fine" - Stephanie Fierce

Note: I want you to feel powerful listening to this track. I want you to feel like a true woman.

PART 1/2

Edited by user 11 May 2020 02:59:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 11/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 11/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 11/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/05/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 12/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/05/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 27/05/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 10/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2020(UTC)
#3 Posted : 11 May 2020 08:59:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

6. Bloody Money

Genre: Alternative Pop, Neo-Soul
Length: 4 minutes 15 seconds

The sixth track of the album takes a more emotional turn but still maintains to keep up the pace and tempo of the album. While the track borrows subtle moments from R&B, the track is pure Pop with a hint of neo-soul. A genere that was very popular when Disco was at the forefront of the 80's. The song's lyrics seem to be the most personal out of all the tracks on the money. The song talks about a record executive or higher up in the industry who exploited the singer for money, power and fame, but Fierce was able to rise above it. While Fierce's vocals are less tampered with in comparison to some of the previous tracks, the song's production does not fit the mold of a candy pop record but is easy to digest and radio ready.

"The love I gave you spent it
you thought my heart was for sale
used your dirty money baby
to buy the love that broke your scale
Slowly dying is how you made me feel
5 years of my life didn't think you'd steal
my reputation you tried to kill
you did all that just for thrills"

"I felt that the album needed a bit of soul somewhere in there and I immideately started writing about something really personal that took place in my life. I said to myself why not turn it into a song? and I felt that out of all the tracks on this album this one has the most soul in it. It still has kind of a dance vibe to it, but this song is more meant for singing as you are relaxing".

Note: I dedicate this song to all the industry people that have exploited pop music stars throughout history for money and power. Fuck you. Kindly.

7. Disqotec (Interlude)

Genre: Synthpop, Disco-House
Length: 3 minutes 30 seconds

The seventh track of the album serves more of a transition from the soulful and moody "Bloody Money" back to the dance vibe the album previously had. The song is structured as an interlude but also carries its own weight to be a full fledged song. Sonically the song returns to the disco fever vibe previous tracks had. The song features instruction like lyrics, similar to what you may hear in a song like "The Cha Cha Slide" where you are instructed to a particular dance move in certain sections of the song. The song does not contain any singing.

"Today we're going to teach you how to slay
no no no oh no honey you don't have to pay
this lesson if free
all you need is some attidue and maybe some strong knees"

"It's honestly one the most fun I've had recording. I didn't actually sit and write this song, it was all freestyle. I was definitely inspired by the beat of Funky Town for this song because I felt that it still needed to be catchy. I also like the heavier and more darker sections. I don't think you expect to hear that when you first listen to it. I love that this song takes the album and spins it in a new direction.

Note: This song is dedicated to all of my disco fans who experienced the horrible decision to cancel disco music in the 80's.

8. Evolve

Genre: Pop
Length: 4 minutes 1 second
Produced by: Stephanie Fierce, Max Martin

The eight song was written with no demo made for inspiration. The song's lyrics talk about a heartbroken individual who seeks love and affection on the dance floor of a nightclub. The powerful feeling and chemistry you get when you're dancing with a stranger which evolves to something deeper and stronger turning something so painful, with something with more impact. The song also contains a rap verse which resembles the styling of Fierce's Stephy rap persona. The song initially did not have the outro which takes huge influences from Daft Punk. Fierce decided to add that section to the song and re-record vocals to it. Due to the fact the song doesn't have much lyrical content, Fierce decided to create humming and moaning sounds.

"Feel it in my heart, feel it in my bones
not so far apart but somehow all alone
I want to get out of this
so can we get out of this
Tired of being alone, sitting in my throne

I'm loving the energy,
loving this synergy
this feeling's killing me
but I want more
Didn't even notice
We're growing like a lotus
think we are evolving
Right.on.this.dance.floor"

"Wrote the song in about 25 minutes. It was one of the last songs I wrote for the album actually, so it's interesting that it stuck out to me as the lead single because I had two other songs in mind. I really just wanted to write something fun and flirty but the song really does have a subtle meaning behind it as well. Evolve is about growing through pain and coming out stronger from a situation that doesn't seem like the most meaningful. I just want to make people feel really good. I didn't intend on doing a rap verse on this song because it's so glossy and soft but I felt like it needed some edge because that's a part of my personality. I'm never just 100 percent soft".

Note: The song is dedicated to my fans that have more of a love for my pop records.

9. Tea

Genre: Synth Pop, Dance
Length: 3 minutes 56 seconds
Produced by: Stephanie Fierce, Daniel The Freenerd

The ninth song on the album picks up the pace from "Evolve" with a more bass heavy and electronic sound. The song contains playfull attitude like lyrics that aren't meant to be taken serious. The song talks about being cocky, and talking down on people who think are on your level. The song's structure contains heavy electro beats that are heard smatching and then breaks off into a more suble softer production.

"Why these girls wanna look like me
style their clothes, hair and act like me
why she talking like her status big
if your fave talk shit, I'll snatch her wig
Why am I getting under all these girls skin
roll my eyes, pop my gum, then raise my chin
Tea. that's tea. oh baby that is the tea
Tea. baby that's the tea. oh baby
that's the tea, ph baby that is the tea
tea. baby"

"When you listen to this song it kind of sounds like you are battling someone but this is also like the ultimate make up song. It's a song you play while you are getting ready. Getting your make up, hair, nails done or you could play this while your vouge battling someone, either one. This is definetely Stephy Fierce spitting on the track, so before the blogs make this song as a diss to a particular person it is not. Just a joke. I wanted the girls to get their entire lives to this one and feel confident and definitetly talk a little shit."

10. Evolve (Japanese Version

Genre: Pop
Length: 4 minutes 3 seconds
Produced by: Stephanie Fierce, Max Martin

The tenth song was written entirely in Japanese as version of "Evolve". The song's lyrics talk about a heartbroken individual who seeks love and affection on the dance floor of a nightclub. The powerful feeling and chemistry you get when you're dancing with a stranger which evolves to something deeper and stronger turning something so painful, with something with more impact. The song also contains a rap verse which resembles the styling of Fierce's Stephy rap persona. The song initially did not have the outro which takes huge influences from Daft Punk. Fierce decided to add that section to the song and re-record vocals to it. Due to the fact the song doesn't have much lyrical content, Fierce decided to create humming and moaning sounds. The song overall has more of a softer vibe than the original to make sure diction is as precise as possible.

"One of my biggest fans who happened to be Japanese passed away and one of her wishes was for me to remake this song in Japanese. In her honor I was able to work the lyrics out in Japanase and give the song a remix feel. It was one of the most challenging things to do on a song that's already been written and turning it into a different language".

「私の心の中でそれを感じ、私の骨の中でそれを感じてください
それほど離れていませんが、どういうわけか一人で
これから抜け出したい
これから脱出できますか
一人でいることにうんざりしていて、私の玉座に座っています

私はエネルギーを愛しています
この相乗効果を愛する
この気持ちが私を殺している
もっと欲しい
気づかなかった
私たちは蓮のように成長しています
私たちは進化していると思います

The tenth song Note: I dedicate this version of the song to one of my biggest fans who's from Japan who happened to love this song before she passed away. Her name is Isoko Chin. In her honor I decided to record the song in Japanese and include it on the album. May you rest in peace.

11. Lost In Electronica

Genre: EDM
Length: 4 minutes 49 seconds
Produced by: Stephanie Fierce, Daniel The Freenerd

The eleventh and final track on the album is considered a "hidden" track on the physical/vinyl album. With reason the song is not listed on the track-list on the physical back cover on the album but is listed on all other formats. The song's lyrics talk about a lonely woman who's dancing by herself on the dance-floor and everyone seems to take notice of her. They think she's a lost soul but in reality she's lost in the music. The songs production contains elements and influence from 80's Chicago house music but with heavy pop influence.

"like a crime scene right on the dancefloor
she looks like she just went to war
Cause she's dancing all by herself
she ain't got nothing prove
everyone think she's lost
but she's lost in......"

"The purpose of this song is to simply just make you feel good. It's very cheerful and almost gives you a sense of hope. This song is absolutely one of my favorite records that I ever made. I feel like no matter when you listen to it, it makes you feel good. It's one of those timeless dance records that I feel people will enjoy and it's also a perfect way to close the album. For those who don't have life figured out and are still searching for a purpose, this song is for you. This might be the final single on the album."

THANK YOU :)

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage[/

PART 2/2
thanks 8 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 11/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 11/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/05/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/05/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 27/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 28/05/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 10/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#4 Posted : 11 May 2020 09:27:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Natasha (The Jollies): God, I bought the album today and it got me hooked all the way through but when 'Woman' came in wow, I felt girl power all over me. Sorry, I mean fierce power eheh... The Queen is back!

Ooc: Nice job! I like how every track has its little concept but it all seems very well thought and cohesive in the end. It's like there is a message behind it all with the whole strong attitude and sound she's supposed to have, it's nice! Also reading the track Woman made think of God is A Woman by Ariana Grande, that's really cool BigGrin

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 11/05/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 11 May 2020 12:08:50(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3549 time(s) in 1271 post(s)
Tika Mays:AAAAAHHH OMG I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!! I love the psycho love but when i hear that Bloody Money i threw my headphone down for that song cuz that song and jam it out with that song Girl!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 11/05/2020(UTC)
#6 Posted : 11 May 2020 23:51:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Tika Mays:AAAAAHHH OMG I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!! I love the psycho love but when i hear that Bloody Money i threw my headphone down for that song cuz that song and jam it out with that song Girl!!!

Stephanie Fierce: I'm glad you love it! LOL Keep bopping to it girl!

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Natasha (The Jollies): God, I bought the album today and it got me hooked all the way through but when 'Woman' came in wow, I felt girl power all over me. Sorry, I mean fierce power eheh... The Queen is back!

Ooc: Nice job! I like how every track has its little concept but it all seems very well thought and cohesive in the end. It's like there is a message behind it all with the whole strong attitude and sound she's supposed to have, it's nice! Also reading the track Woman made think of God is A Woman by Ariana Grande, that's really cool BigGrin

Stephanie Fierce: Aww thank you so much Natasha! That means the world to me :) Girl power 4 life! <3

OOC: Really from the bottom of my heat thank you :) I worked really hard on trying to make it all flow well together but it was so much fun to do. I haven't done a pop album in a while so it was like revisiting those fun days! :) I appreciate your love and feedback it means a lot to me! :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 06/01/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#7 Posted : 12 May 2020 01:00:42(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
BarbieDoll: This is great, definitly an album i'll be listening all summer!

OOC: This is amazing, I literally could never! Loved reading through it, thanks for your work. Pray
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2020(UTC)
#8 Posted : 12 May 2020 01:23:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
BarbieDoll: This is great, definitly an album i'll be listening all summer!

OOC: This is amazing, I literally could never! Loved reading through it, thanks for your work. Pray

Stephanie Fierce: Yasss! I'm bumbled by that! Thank you :)

OOC: Thank you so much! You're extremely sweet for saying that! Appreciate your nice feedback :)

#9 Posted : 28 May 2020 01:51:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

OOC: There's no actual way of voting. Just for the fun of it, but you are welcome to submit a response as a vote :)
Offline BrownSugar  
#10 Posted : 28 May 2020 01:57:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19153 time(s) in 7609 post(s)
Carter Lee (Public Warning): If it's not "Woman (Gods)" then I'm suing someone. Not you, queen!...but someone!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 28/05/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#11 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:00:02(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3964 time(s) in 1353 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: Girl I am right there with Carter if "Woman (Gods)" isn't a single I will be having strong words with somebody!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline 2001clay  
#12 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:25:45(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3549 time(s) in 1271 post(s)
Tika Mays:Woman (Gods) is the next single i mean it represent for woman out there like an woman anthem
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
#13 Posted : 28 May 2020 03:18:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: Thank you guys for your IC inputs! That's honestly my favorite sound a like from the album; so I guess that's just a coincidence lol
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 28 May 2020 05:35:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: TALK ABOUT A VISUAL EXPERIENCE! You literally meant it when you made that post on the RP discussion thread about the visuals and this slays as the final product. Great work. I love how versatile Stephanie Fierce is. She can easily deliver bops on "Lost in Electronica", and then get to her experimental roots with "X" which adds so much depth to the character and really resonates her talents that ranges many years in our world. I'm gonna vote for "Lost In Electronica" as the next single. A bonafide bop! Great job on this :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
#15 Posted : 28 May 2020 07:19:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: TALK ABOUT A VISUAL EXPERIENCE! You literally meant it when you made that post on the RP discussion thread about the visuals and this slays as the final product. Great work. I love how versatile Stephanie Fierce is. She can easily deliver bops on "Lost in Electronica", and then get to her experimental roots with "X" which adds so much depth to the character and really resonates her talents that ranges many years in our world. I'm gonna vote for "Lost In Electronica" as the next single. A bonafide bop! Great job on this :)

OOC: Thank you so much! I'm so happy that to hear this type of feedback, the visuals were a pain to put together because of the formatting of the forums. I low key miss the old version because they wouldn't downsize the images haha but I appreciate that you took notice of the contrast between the two albums and the meaning behind that! I appreciate your wonder compliment, thank you :)

#16 Posted : 28 May 2020 10:03:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Carter Lee (Public Warning): If it's not "Woman (Gods)" then I'm suing someone. Not you, queen!...but someone!

Stephanie Fierce: That would of been hella awkward but thanks ;)

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: Girl I am right there with Carter if "Woman (Gods)" isn't a single I will be having strong words with somebody!

Stephanie Fierce: Sounds like "Woman (Gods)" is the winner? lol

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Tika Mays:Woman (Gods) is the next single i mean it represent for woman out there like an woman anthem

Stephanie Fierce: Ok then looks like I have no choice but to release Woman (Gods) as the final single?! Let's go :)
#17 Posted : 28 May 2020 10:09:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

OOC: There's no actual way of voting. Just for the fun of it, but you are welcome to submit a response as a vote :)

OOC: The third and final single has been chosen "Gods (Woman)" with the demand of the general public!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 28/05/2020(UTC)