logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online erich hess  
#41 Posted : 01 August 2020 08:56:21(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
"well,now i may have built it up too much." mariko said will looking at vara with a little smirk. she knew vara well enough that she had a pretty good idea what the woman liked. while most of the house wasnt to her standard,the bathroom probably was. "ooh,ask me again to see it." mariko says in her overly seductive voice. she motions with her head for vara to follow her. mariko led vara through a small hallway off the side of the kitchen. the hall opened up to the tiled bathroom. it literally was a bath-room . the "business" appliances were through a door on the left side of the room. nobody wanted to stare at a toilet while they were in the tub. the tub was large,square,and trimmed with teak. a large window opened to the backyard of mariko's house. this room,like her bedroom were the ones who were the most lived in.
UserPostedImage
pretty much this.

" sole reason i bought the house. it takes forever to fill up,but i am sure we could find something to do while we wait." mariko says with a little roll over her eyes. a little warm up before getting in the tub would surely be had. "we'll have to return from greece time to time.just for baths." mariko smiles. she assumed that once she and vara were living together,they would be globetrotting at the drop of a hat. mariko already anticipated seeing italy again with vara. "sat on the counter and looked hot." mariko instantly replies to vara when asked about her old job,before breaking into laughter and answering for real. "i answered phones and-" mariko makes like she is typing," rang people up,checked in deliveries... pretty much anything anyone would do without fish hands." mariko says with a little shrug. she knew better than to even ask about vara's previous employment. she was like karoliena before atomic war bride: the idle rich. it was just another example of the very different people that vara and mariko were. mariko fell back on the bed and giggled at vara. sometimes she could just burst with how much she adored vara. the woman never had a job and never spoke to cops. mariko was well versed in both those situations. " ma'am are you trying to sway the opinion of an officer of the law?" mariko asks incredulously,while wiggling her shoulders so she almost pops out of her bra. she definitely wanted vara to answer the door when the food got here. she was willing to lose clothes first to make this happen.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#42 Posted : 01 August 2020 09:41:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
“Oh, Mariko, you didn’t build this up enough,” Vara says almost breathlessly as she walks into the bathroom and views the enormous tub. It was probably the most beautiful tub she had ever seen in her life, and she could only imagine all of the things the two of them could do in it. “Oh my god, is there a way to rent just a single room in a house? Because I would pay rent for this.” Vara sits on the side of the tub, sighing happily and looking out the large window into the backyard. “How do you… make the water go?” She asks, realizing that there weren’t any knobs where there usually are. She wanted to get this water going as soon as possible. She had just been on a plane for several hours, after all. She probably smelled like airplanes and the cheap liquor they had on board. “Sat on the counter and looked hot? You do that now for me for free,” Vara comments back, laughing with Mariko as she listens to Mariko’s previous job assignments. Vara was so bad with money – great at spending it, not great at recognizing the value of it – that she almost asked how much Mariko made doing that, but then realized that the money amount wouldn’t mean much to her. Plus, she didn’t know the exchange rate of yen to euros or dollars. It would really mean nothing then. “I’m trying to sway something,” Vara says back with a giggle, swaying her hips a little as if to emphasize what she’s saying. She grins at Mariko almost popping out of her bra. “Why don’t you take that off, darling? It’s obviously very constricting.”
Online erich hess  
#43 Posted : 01 August 2020 10:36:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:yeah...how WOULD you get the water to work??

mariko nearly hops with excitement that she provided something that thrilled vara. vara was not a person who was easily impressed. so mariko had to admit she liked owning something vara liked. mariko opens the window so the area is fully open, an awning does hang down at and angle which,along with her fence, would keep the neighbors from getting a show. "oh,i like you. i will give you a discount. you love me forever and you can live in my tub. my own personal mermaid." mariko sighs before turning some knobs on the wall beside the doorway so the water comes pouring out. the idea being you turn the water on as you walk into the room. odd at first,but makes sense once you are used to it. mariko probably assumes vara does want to try it out. it would be cruel to show her the tub and then take it away. mariko opens a new container of soap and retrieves a new loofah for vara. "i did it for every random person that came in the store. such a little harlot" mariko tells vara with a flip of her hair. "i now sit on the counter and look hot for you only." she proclaims to vara. while yeah,it felt good to know people desired her,she only cared what vara thought of her. as vara sways her hips,mariko holds vara's upper thighs. mariko gives a few sways of her own while under vara. when vara suggests removing the bra,mariko became very aware that her sister in law crafted things for the premier fetish wear company.....and she was wearing an off the rack and rather plain looking item. but mariko took a small breath and reached behind herself to remove the item and fling it across the room. corona had taken so much time from them,it felt liberating to be bare in front of vara again. "wait.. im supposed to be searching you!" she laughs and gives a wag of her finger.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#44 Posted : 02 August 2020 11:20:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara looks out the window and smiles. Yes, this is the perfect bathroom. If the whole house could have this general vibe, Vara would adore this place. But she would take care of that eventually. In the meantime, she could always just spend exorbitant amounts of time in here. People would start to question where Vara had disappeared to, but she was used to that. “Mermaid? I’m a siren, darling,” Vara counters, placing her hand on her throat as if to mime singing as she says it. She jumps a little as the water turns on, excited to get into the bath… whenever it finished filling up. “Oooh, how the tables have turned!” She says excitedly when Mariko says that she’s the one that’s supposed to be searching Vara. She admires Mariko’s body for a moment. It had been so long since they had seen each other, it was like seeing each other for the first time, but with the comfortability of knowing each other’s bodies already. She leans down and kisses Mariko’s neck softly.
Online erich hess  
#45 Posted : 02 August 2020 12:05:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you havent led me me to my ruin though." mariko says to vara with a slight shake of her head. vara had been integral to mariko finding herself after he disastrous marriage. there had been a little period where mariko took it too far and became a mini vara,but after scaling back some,mariko was on her correct path. mariko simply did not have the breeding to be a vara clone. it had been act that most people had seen through. mariko milled about the bathroom while the tub filled. she arranged things and lit incense so that the room smelled even better for vara. she dipped her hand into the water to confirm the water was comfortably hot. she wasnt exactly sure if vara would want privacy during her bath. mariko assumed she would and returned to near the door. mariko leans her head back and closes her eyes as her neck is kissed. "oh my god,that feels amazing." mariko whispers while cradling vara's head. it had been so long since they had been together that mariko would have been satisfied with just this. it was no small secret that she adored vara's lips and to finally feel them on her neck was worth the wait.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#46 Posted : 05 August 2020 04:53:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I haven’t led you to ruin YET. The long con, Mariko, the long con,” Vara say with a wink. Honestly, the idea of dragging Mariko to her ruin would destroy Vara as well. Not just reputation wise for Vara – that may have already been destroyed a few times – but just purely emotionally. She loved Mariko too much to see her fail at anything, and know that it was because of Vara. She watched Mariko start to fill the tub and smiles. She liked these roles that she and Mariko fell into when they were together. They both took care of each other, but in different ways. When Mariko returned near the door, Vara shook her head slightly and then took Mariko’s hand, leading her back into the room with her. “Darling, this bath is much too large for just me,” she says coyly. “Plus, what if I drowned? There’s no life guard on duty in this pool!” With that joke, Vara giggles and slips her shirt off over her head. She fixes her hair to make sure the shirt didn’t put a single strand out of place before reaching around her back and undoing her bra as well.
Online erich hess  
#47 Posted : 05 August 2020 10:37:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" a very long con,vara. it has been years. if i do catch on to the plan,i should just follow along. your patience alone deserves that!" mariko tells vara with admiration. patience was not one of mariko's virtues. honestly,if anything,vara had led mariko to a better way of life. "i should be a siren too,you know. i thought they worked in teams?" she asks vara as if the wikipedia page was right in front of her. mariko thought they made a perfect team,even as it dawned on her...she was the less quote unquote feminine of the pair. looking at vara near the tub confirmed that. there was no way vara would be going out anywhere in a t shirt...which was what mariko wore currently. it would be a lie to say mariko wasnt pleased as can be when vara stopped her from leaving. there had been many times when she wanted just this: to share her favorite room in the house with the love of her life. " well...you bring a good point. if we share,it saves water. also, you will need someone to wash your back." " mariko says,desperately trying to remain pragmatic as vara disrobes. mariko didnt know how vara did it. people didnt really disrobe so gracefully. never did vara catch an elbow in the arm of her shirt. her hair didnt turn into a whispy mess after having a shirt pulled over it. if vara ever told her that sorcery was involved,mariko would believe it. "you'll also need someone to turn off the water too,right?" mariko giggles and lets her own clothing drop the floor....which she promptly picks up and places on the sink. while in a perfect world,she'd have had the matching underwear set on....it wasnt a perfect world. in fact,her undergarments clashed with each other. better to get them off and out of sight as quickly as possible.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#48 Posted : 08 August 2020 03:35:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I would hope you would let the plan continue,” Vara says slyly. “The ending is the best part.” She winks and then lets out a little giggle to let Mariko know that she’s kidding. “You can be my little urchin siren, of course, darling. Like a little matchstick girl siren,” she jokes. Vara loved giving Mariko a hard time, mostly because she knew that Mariko could take it, and would let her know if she ever went too far. “Really, Mariko, it’s for the environment. You’ll have to stay in here with me,” Vara agrees as she undoes the button on her jeans and slips them and her underwear off her legs, stepping out of them gracefully. Although she would never admit them, Vara did have her flaws. But when it came to physicality, she was hard to beat. It wasn’t effortless on her part, but she made sure to make it seem like it was. Vara gazes at Mariko’s body in front of her now, not even noticing the mismatched undergarments or anything that could be considered an imperfection. Mariko was so perfect to Vara, and in Vara’s mind, her absolute equal. “Come on, darling,” she says softly, making a motion to follow her as she slowly sinks into the warm water of the tub.
Online erich hess  
#49 Posted : 08 August 2020 06:20:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I do enjoy a happy ending.." Mariko muses,crossing her arms and smiling at vara. Sometimes she just loved vara so much that it hurt. "I'll just continue on obliviously...but very excited for the end result." Mariko smacks vara's butt lightly to emphasize the word end. Mariko grins at the idea of being the urchin siren. " matchstick?! Please. These curves are dangerous." Mariko scoffs and performs a slinky gyration of her hips. Around vara,mariko was very comfortable in her own skin and knew that vara utterly adored her. So it was fun to play off being the...less curvy and less glamorous siren. Mariko's eyes followed vara's motions as she discarded the last of her clothes. Mariko takes a tiny little breath and. Whispers lightly as she steps closer to vara." Oh we are going to save the HELL out of the earth."she giggles at vara. "I am sooo convinced of that exchange of all the physical labor for you to be the trophy wife." She continues, removing her own underwear. Vara was graceful and seductive with her disrobing. Mariko, hooked her thumbs into her waistband and wiggled out of her bottoms. The bra is unhooked after giving vara a quick peak and then letting it fall to the floor. Mariko takes vara's hand and helps her into the tub. It could be surprisingly deep if one wasn't expecting it. Once in the tub,Mariko leans her back against a corner. "Sit" she says softly and adjusting herself so vara can sit against her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#50 Posted : 08 August 2020 11:18:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Honestly, if I found out at the end of this that it had all been a ruse on your part to steal my money or to just break my heart, I would be upset, but also very much impressed,” Vara comments honestly, thinking about the situation in the opposite. It was fine to speculate about stuff like this, because both of the women knew that the other one would never purposefully hurt the other. “Oh, so dangerous. Sharp, even,” Vara says with a wink about Mariko’s curves, but quickly lets it drop. Mariko’s body was absolutely beautiful to Vara, it wasn’t even easy for her to pretend that she didn’t adore every inch of her. As the two women get into the tub together, Vara hooks her fingers with Mariko’s as Mariko helps her in. It was deeper than Vara was expecting, which was a great find. She does as she’s told when Mariko tells her to sit, sinking in the water and pressing herself against Mariko’s body. “Hello, darling,” she says softly, linking her fingers with Mariko’s again now that they were together.
Online erich hess  
#51 Posted : 08 August 2020 12:08:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko poorly stifled a laugh and moves her eyes towards the bathroom door and out towards the rest of the house. she had all the material wants she needed on her own. "money is dull after a certain point and i do not have the patience for drawn out vindictiveness. " mariko answers honestly. the only thing she desired from vara,was what was already given: love. it was scary, but mariko had given vara the ability to crush her at will. mariko felt she carried the same power over vara. other than erica, there was no one else that mariko trusted as fully as vara. "i like when you make me pointy." mariko laughs and raises her eyebrows at vara. while mariko had what she felt was a decent opinion of herself,but vara bumped that opinion up several notches. mariko gives vara's hand a few squeezes until they are safely in the tub. mariko sighs contently when she feels the bare skin of vara's back against her chest. she uses her hands to scoop up water and let it fall over vara's back. she repeats the gesture and moves vara's long hair to the side and kisses her neck. "Watashi wa anata o aishiteimasu, vara-chan. " mariko tells her girlfriend.

ooc: who knows the accuracy of that translation. she is saying "i love you,vara.".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage