logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Lepelbos  
#21 Posted : 03 July 2009 08:00:08(UTC)
Lepelbos

Groups: Registered

Its really annoying this Britney shit.
B O S L E P E L R E C O R D S
NEW ALBUMS

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#22 Posted : 03 July 2009 08:17:40(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Lepelbos wrote:
I dont know, but it feels like some answer on Lady Ga Ga's little "love movie" A movie type of a thing, the same balustrade behind the house....

No, I don't think so. The concept is way different, just because the bulidings may be similar doesn't mean that.

I agree with Lepelbos, dont blame her for it, its not a bad thing, although it is in my opinion Britters just saying look im the queen of pop blaa blaa blaa. She is wrong, but thats a different matter ;)
Offline Lepelbos  
#23 Posted : 03 July 2009 08:30:05(UTC)
Lepelbos

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Lepelbos wrote:
I dont know, but it feels like some answer on Lady Ga Ga's little "love movie" A movie type of a thing, the same balustrade behind the house....

No, I don't think so. The concept is way different, just because the bulidings may be similar doesn't mean that.

I agree with Lepelbos, dont blame her for it, its not a bad thing, although it is in my opinion Britters just saying look im the queen of pop blaa blaa blaa. She is wrong, but thats a different matter ;)

Yes, thats what i meant. There is one shot you can see her sitting on that same balustrade. As if she is telling us: "Look im siitting and you are falling." Something like that.
B O S L E P E L R E C O R D S
NEW ALBUMS

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#24 Posted : 03 July 2009 12:25:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Oh please your all just jealous. People are so ignorant these days that they think that Britney woke up one day and became famous. She worked her ass off. She sold 85 million records. She toured around the world, she won a Grammy. Thats a huge accomplishment. If she wants to call herself the queen, let her, she has the right, just look at her resume bitches. She is directed in her career meaning she doesn't get to make all the choices. Having 1,000 people on your ass everyday just to take pictures must be frustrating, even if she gets used to it, it is still frustrating. These Rock guys don't understand the annoyance of being a Pop star. Now don't get me wrong Rock stars get stocked by paparazzi's but not as much, actually not at all. Anyway back on topic. Britney has almost done everything. People are spoiled by Britney's early career. She grew up and she is a woman (who had kids) her videos are going to be less dancy and more artistic. I'm sick of people making fun of her because of her shaving her head. We all go crazy, and especially what happened to her, I probably would of killed myself. So if she wants to call herself the queen which she doesn't, people call her that, Let them.

Before you say Britney's music sucks let me see you do all that before anyone speaks. Because what makes you better.

Now if you hate pop music that is okay not everyone does. Trust me You hate pop music as much as I hate metal and that's okay. But there is people who do, so you can't do anything about it.

So Britney I give the video a 8.5/10, it was great and I will be buying the single on i-tunes.

Edited by user 03 July 2009 12:34:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Gildermershina  
#25 Posted : 03 July 2009 21:13:37(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Jealous or not, saying it's vapid and generic is a valid opinion.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage