logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 01 August 2020 00:30:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
E A S Y - A C C E S S
New album by Silver Spoons; available September 6, 2020.

UserPostedImage

B R E A K - Y O U R - B A C K

WRITTEN BY: Silver Spoons, Daniel The Freenerd, XXX (Triple X)
PRODUCED BY: Mike Will Made It, Silver Spoons
RELEASE DATE: July 31, 2020
LENGHT 3:14 (3 minutes; 14 seconds)
FORMATS: Streaming Only
RECORD LABEL: Studio 60
ALBUM: Easy Access

"Break Your Back" is the lead single off Silver Spoon's 8th studio album "Easy Access"; which is set to be released on September 6, 2020 under Studio 60. The song is set to be released July 31, 2020 as a streaming single. Due to the song's lyrical content, the song will not be sent to the radio but will be available for streaming on all streaming outlets. According to Radio News, Spoons was asked to alter the lyrical content in the song and the singer refused. The song will also be available for free on silverspoons.com but will not be available for purchase on other outlets. A music video was filmed for the song on July 5, 2020, and was directed by David Spades. With "Break Your Back"; Spoons continues his distancing from his famous country sound with a more rhythmic urban flavor. The song also features a rap verse from hip-hop artist XXX (Triple X).

OFFICIAL ARTWORK

UserPostedImage

INTRODUCTION

After releasing 7 country-flavored studio albums and an 8-year hiatus Spoons made his departure from his very prominent country sound with the release of "New Thang". The song's release received a positive reception from top music critics and other artists. The song was praised for its lyrical content and its use of live band instrumentation. Despite the limited promotional push for the song, the song managed to reach #2 on the Top 20 charts, making it one of his most successful singles to date. Though fans were hesistant about Spoons new approach with music his fan so far have been embracing the new sound while some still want a bit of country in there. After the release of "New Thang" Spoons promised that he will find a way to incorporate his country roots into the new album era, there just wont be any country songs on the actual album itself.

"I did want to test the waters a bit with this new music because it's so vastly different from anything I've done before. However, this music is not anything different from what I've always listened to since I was teenager. I've always wanted to explore this sound but was limited to it because of my brand. It feels liberating to sing how I want to sing. When you come from a genre of music that is cultuary and sonically different the way country music is compared to R&B it is very challenging to your core audience. I don't think anyone expected I'd take this route with music"

Despite the songs' success, "New Thang" was initally set to be lead single of "Easy Access" but Spoons decided to make the song a promotional release instead as he felt the song would not be cohesive enough to fit with the other songs on the album. Once Spoons received a demo beat for "Break Your Back" he began writing for the record and decided to make it the lead single once it was fully completed.

"Now, being that im considred a newbie to the R&B music genre, I also had to challenge myself to kind of step outside of the box. I didn't want to lose who I was but I also didn't want to shy away from experimenting and singing differently than I have before. When people think of R&B music, there really isn't just one way of thinking. You can go more soulful with it like I did with "New Thang" or you can more rhythmic and contemporary like I'm doing with 'Break Your Back'. I don't think either one is better than the other. For me it's just about how you deliver the record. You have to sang not sing when it comes to R&B. Almost like you're singing at church. But this isn't church obviously".

WRITING

The song was written by Silver Spoons, Daniel The Freenerd and XXX (Triple X) respectively late June at Spoons' second home in Miami, Flordia. The song talks about an intimate sexual experience between Spoons and an undisclosed sexual partner. The song's lyrical content also discusses raunchy and sexual punch lines throughout the song. 'Back' also lightly explores the themes of BDSM and general sex activity. This is the first song to have Spoons singing explicit lyrics and sexual content in an unfiltered manner. Triple X was invited to write a verson when Spoons attended one of the recording session in Miami that involved Mike Will Made It and Triple X. After hearing one of the verses Triple X was recording Spoons decided that verse from the singing rapper would be fitting for "Break Your Back".

"I wanted to write a song that showed a completely new side of me. No filter, no censoring but just me talking about sex. Plain and simple. When I started writing this song I was just thinking about sex like any normal sexual human being would. Just thinking about my sexual experiences I've had and how to turn in into a song. I also wanted to show my love admiration for women with this song. Being bisexual I think people focus on the part that I like men, however I also love women just as much and in some cases more. Loving women will always remain a part of my sexuality. As far as the raunchiness in the song and simulating BDSM. You know, you want it to sound sexy, not necessarily just vulgar. You want to in a sense romanticize it because that's what makes it sexy. I had to be careful with the words I chose. I don't want to be like I'm gonna scratch your back til you bleed. That's not sexy. Well for some it may be (laughs)"

"From my perspective I wanted to bring the rapping side out of the song just to give it a bit of toughness but I'm also rap singing which is kind of cool. My goal was just to take Mr. Spoons lyrics and give it my spin on it. It turned out really cool because we were able to compliment one another without outshining one another. Spoons is a legend so for him to ask me to jump on it was insane. I think for me this really gives people a chance to get a glimpse of what I'm about to do as well"

PRODUCTION

The song was also recorded at a private recording studio in Miami, FL with producer Mike Will Made it. The song's demo which was mainly created by the producer had no lyrics to them before Spoons got to hear it. Spoons was sent the demo immideately following his exit from the Big Brother house. After hearing it a couple of times Spoons was able to write out the lyrics in about an hour and fly out to the recording studio to lay down the vocals on the track.

"He almost sounds like a different person vocally. There's really no country swang to his voice and it's just him singing as it the act was actually taking place. There's no guitar as a safety net, it's just him, a dope ass beat and his vocals laying it down. That might be a bit of a culture shock to his fans who are used to hearing his souther charm vocals. Spoons in a way sounds like he's rap singing too. There really isn't a huge vocal range in this song and we purposely kept it that way because we wanted the focus to be not only on the lyrics but also on the swag this song kind of has" - Mike Will Made It.

The song opens up with a rewind like effect placed on the first 10 seconds of the song; Spoons is also heard briefly giving the producer Mike Will Made It a shout out. Low synths and dropping beats are heard throughout the song while Spoons sing in low-to high falsettos. Bed squeaks and other cool-qucik sound effects are also heard in the production throughout the song.

BREAK YOUR BACK / OFFICIAL LYRICS

(opening producer tag)

Sinister,
almost feels sinister when you touch me
skin so soft is almost ghostly
feel the chills coming down all on your spine
Imma beat it til I know is mine

girl talented, keeps sucking til I see tears
all that talk you did and now you're all choked up
I promise you that I won't tell anyone
with the way you freak me down

pretty dick
girl you like that
Spank your ass when you act bad,
split on the dick make me cum-fast,
Hit them strokes til I break ya back
skin so soft its almost ghostly
fill you back up really slowly
fill you right up really slowly,
slowly

imma break your back
when I go fast and girl the way you last
oh yeah
now that our bodies are in contact
imma make you mine
and issa fact
oh yeah yeah

(Triple X)

Look,
Your body so petite
I wanna pin you up against the wall
while you watch me eat (yeah)
I'm gonna make my face your seat
baby got me saying bon appetit
first I'm breaking your back,
then I'm breaking your matress
keep you mouth shut
you aint gotta confess
Feels so good while clapping on ya
girl cause I'm gonna be breaking in to ya
Fuck being classy, fuck being classy
heard you a performer,
got you speaking in toungues,
call my dick ghastly
girl I'll have you gasping,
make you spell my name
cocky confident
You know what it is
Triple X baby

pretty dick
girl you like that
Spank your ass when you act bad,
split on the dick make me cum fast,
Hit them strokes on ya til I break ya back
skin so soft its almost ghostly
fill you back up really slowly

imma break your back
when I go fast and girl the way you last
oh yeah
now that our bodies are in contact
imma make you mine
and issa fact
oh yeah yeah

split on the dick make me cum-fast,
Hit them strokes on ya til I break ya back
you and me fucking back to back
BABY.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Sounds like:

Edited by user 01 August 2020 12:11:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 01/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/08/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 01 August 2020 00:54:21(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Karoliena: if your partner is up for it,making them bleed is nice.

Cassie: I'd whip Kari to this song.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 01/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3 Posted : 01 August 2020 01:11:29(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Samantha Stevens: Ooh it did get my back breaking cause i love this song
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 01/08/2020(UTC)
#4 Posted : 01 August 2020 01:23:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Karoliena: if your partner is up for it,making them bleed is nice.

Cassie: I'd whip Kari to this song.

Silver Spoons: Different strokes for different folks! I'm with it!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/08/2020(UTC)
#5 Posted : 06 August 2020 11:11:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Samantha Stevens: Ooh it did get my back breaking cause i love this song

ooc: I’m sorry but this comment has me dying 🤣🤣🤣
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 06/08/2020(UTC)