logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

22 Pages«<19202122>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#401 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:44:09(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David looks at Mariko while Zafari forces Natasha to walk slightly away. "Mariko what happened?" He looks confused. "I know Nat can get really mad but she usually does so when she doesn't like something. I'm not looking for a fight though" He says shrugging. "We're already hungry enough. We need food. I just want to know what happened"

Natasha being taken away a few steps, looks back shouting. "I thought you were a friend Mariko, but I will remember this is a reality tv." Zafari laughs at the fact this was exactly what Natasha does in fights at home too. So he puts an hand on her shoulder to calm her down and talks playfully to her. "Woo, look what we got here... A coconut. Nat want some? It good to calm down. C'mon Natty" but she clearly is too angry to see.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline freestylechamp  
#402 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:54:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler has woken up in a good mood with food and "drinks" now it was a vacation maybe Alex was right to look at this as a getaway. He comes by to see Natasha yelling at Mariko "Yo, what's going on over here?" he was going to say trouble in paradise but he wasn't that happy.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#403 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:54:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Lee Yung is completely shocked by all the fighting. It actually woke him out of his sleep, but he liked it. Finally! Some excitement and drama. If he was going home this week, at least he got to see some drama.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Online erich hess  
#404 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:56:13(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17918 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Mariko keeps her eyes on Natasha and answers David in her same flat tone. " She overheard that tati and I both nominated rose. I had to name someone and I thought it'd be funny to say rose because she's so sweet. Natasha had a problem with that,I guess." She gave David an answer because that's the way to address something. Not like Natasha,who now had a lifelong enemy in Mariko. Mariko does not forgive or forget being wronged.

As Natasha spouts off again, Mariko picks up an empty bottle by the neck with full intention of whipping it at Natasha's head. Fuck her and fuck this show. The arm starts to raise into throwing position,but stops. Mariko wasn't Going to be the akiya or Tyron of this show. She'd simply make Natasha's life hell on the island. That was more satisfying. " You didn't apologize,Natasha. You had your chance." Mariko says ominously.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#405 Posted : 27 October 2020 00:57:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiyana just sat back down. She honestly did not understand where all of that even came from and she looked at Mariko. "I'm sorry Mariko, I didn't mean for you to get attacked too, but she was trippin', she act like we plotted a murder or something. And don't feel bad for nominating Rose. If she made it to the end, you would have to say her name eventually. She knows you don't hate her or anything." She shrugged, knowing that majority of the votes weren't personal, people just had to be nominated.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline FiveT  
#406 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:03:13(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha seems to completely ignire everyone out if anger while Zafari just smiles, like a big brother who would want to work things out between everyon and speaks to Lee and Tyler. "I dunno bros, but hunger is playin' I guess?" He tries to keep his hand to mantain Natasha.

David nods listening carefully to Mariko, she made a point to him but he's different to his bandmate. At the end of the day he realised what a reality is. "At the end of the day this is only a game, of course we have to nominate. And it's for entertaining. I think hunger is also playing a lot on her." He says noding. "I also believe that she heard something that might throw her off girls, I don't know. I know what she is like."

He then see Marioo trying to throw the bottle, that was completely wrong. And Natasha was his friend so he gets a little more defensive trying to take the bottle. "Mariko! What the hell? Why that? We don't need to be violent?? What the hell are you doing?"

He widens his eyes and Natasha looks back. "Bitch, if you want a fight I can kick your throat to death but I won't because the world needs an useless fake asshole like you."

David then shouts at Natasha back. "STOP IT! WE UNDERSTOOD. YOU GIRLS NEED TO STOP. I'M HUNGRY AND IT'S LUNCHTIME! JUST STOP!"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Online erich hess  
#407 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:04:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko looks to tati and puts her chin back on her knees. " Not your fault,tati. She just felt the need to defend her friend. I already felt bad about saying rose in the first place. She's done challenges and she's sweet . I guess I know who I'm nominating next." Mariko laughs and places the bottle back down.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online erich hess  
#408 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:14:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko cuts her eyes to tati and sighs," this bitch." Before getting to her feet,she slips her sandals off as she starts towards Natasha. "Listen, princess. You are out of your fucking depth. Like I said before,you are a coward. A lot of talking. That's it. I guess that mouth does more than suck old man cock. Either let's do this. Or shut the fuck up." Mariko says,now sounding a bit agitated now. She stands with her hands at her sides.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#409 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:20:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Tatiyana bursts out laughing. "Oh my god, Mariko!" She lowkey wanted things to escalate but she also didn't want Mariko sent home over someone like Natasha. "Let it go, it's not worth it," She says, emphasizing the 'it' as she nods at Natasha.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline FiveT  
#410 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:21:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha gets out of Zafari's hands and kicks Mariko right in the belly, with all her strength in the muscles. Menacing her and calling her coward is not the right thing to do with her, she is brave for a fight. Zafari widens his mouth trying to take his friend, but she got muscles and training behind. She keeps going with other kicks, until she takes her by the hair and throws her into the sand, moving forward to Tatyiana.
Before she attacks her, David gets in the middle. "NAT! NO. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. YOU WILL NOT TOUCH TATI"
Zafari eventually runs to help Mariko with a sorry face, he's big and fun but he can be very deep friendly and good. "Girl you ok? I'm sorry" he looks up to Natasha who smirks satisfied. "What have you done?"

"I'm done" She says sarcastically and then looking at Tatiyana. "Now take this challenge, bitch"

Kegan will probably arrive now, after this Natasha is probably evicted out of the game. She broke the violence rule.

Edited by user 27 October 2020 01:21:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#411 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:21:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler just watched as they were going at each other, also making a mental note that people who mess with Mariko seem to get violent real quick, but food is important "Um I was going to see if their was something around to eat and make something, who else wants some breakfast."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
FiveT on 27/10/2020(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#412 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:28:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko is about to respond to Tati when the kick lands,Mariko lets out a loud "oof!" And doubles over. She uses the forward motion to keep going and spear Natasha in order to take her down to the ground.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#413 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:37:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha is strong in her musckes so she stabds still and lands another kick into Mariko's face as she falls down.
Zafari then takes his friend with all the strength he has and takes her away. David tries to help but instead goes down to Mariko, holding his own head in shock. "Mariko, I'm so so sorry! Oh God!" He tries to get in the middle and cover Mariko on the ground if Natasha came back to hit again.

But while she is taken away by Zafari, Kegan Dawson arrives on the boat shoutuming through megaphone.

"Natasha, this is no right beahaviour. We are sorry to announce that Natasha Stanovski is instantly evicted from the game. We will deliver your stuff. Come here now."

As Kegan announces so, David covers his mouth in shock but it was the best decision at this point. Zafari looks visibly sorry but keeps taking Natasha to the boat, it was for the better.

Rose in the meantime had finished cooking and when she heara the announcement, she puts the plate on the sand and runs to see her friend, covering her mouth in shock. "NATASHA!! NO! What's going on?"

Natasha still angry is eventually taken to the boat and gives one look back, still angry. "Fine, goodbye" as the boat leaves.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#414 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:42:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Tatiyana sticks her tongue out at Natasha when she looks at her. "Look at you, see this is why I'm superior because I'm smart and you didn't know how to play the game, bye pumpkin!" She waves at her and then looks back at Mariko. "You okay? I should've found a coconut and knocked her out, like where is it when I actually need one?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#415 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:47:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko breathes heavy as Natasha is pulled away from her. It is probably for the best as mariko's next move was both thumbs directly into Natasha's eyes. Mariko scrambles to her feet and spats from the kick to the face. She says nothing but seethes as she feels all eyes on her end feels that it looks like Natasha got the better of her. She wants to leave from the shame but Tati speaks and not being rude too precedence. "I'd be ok if they didn't pull her away " Mariko starts with w sneer and sighs directly after. It didn't matter,let it go. " Yeah. I'm fine. So,how about that local sports team.?" She giggles before coughing. The kick to the stomach did take the air out of her. The coughs were rather loud and in the days of covid, Nobody coughed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#416 Posted : 27 October 2020 01:52:00(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David sits down rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands in a mixture of shame, sadness and shock. He then sees Mariko coughing. The least he could do is help but Zafari arrives before him with a bottle of water. He was more lucid and smart than David into action during these moments.
Because while David would feel sad, he gets into action.

"Girl, here. Need some water?" Says Zafari to Mariko trying to help.

Rose is under shock, she looks around almost in panic, she doesn't know anything and her friend just left for an aggression.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#417 Posted : 27 October 2020 02:03:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

If there was one trait common Mariko and Erica,it was pride. She would die before accepting anything from someone associated with Natasha. But ...she also wasn't rude. She shakes her head and politely tells zafari," no thanks,it'd just make me cough more. Then I would look even worse. " She finishes with small laugh and leans against a tree. Honestly, getting kicked was not on her list of expectations for the day.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#418 Posted : 27 October 2020 02:20:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler looked shocked seeing Natasha go off on Mariko which is wild, 'Man all we need now is Tati to do the water hose bit and this could be island big brother with less blood.' Is what he would say be instead he said "So, about that food. Rose did you cook anything?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/10/2020(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#419 Posted : 27 October 2020 02:36:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"water... hose?" Mariko croaks out. " I am not doing a wet t-shirt contest."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/10/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#420 Posted : 27 October 2020 07:11:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Sayyid wakes from his slumber, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Did I miss anything?..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID