logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

22 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#161 Posted : 16 October 2020 09:03:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 7597 post(s)
Sayyid nods softly when asked if he misses home. He's struggling to adapt to island life, even after all this time. He also isn't eating properly either. "Yeah...yeah, I miss home." Sayyid looks down at his feet in the sand and thinks for a moment. "Can hardly concentrate, can't sleep, can't eat...I'm just finding it so much harder than I anticipated."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline FiveT  
#162 Posted : 16 October 2020 09:15:59(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David nods listening and looks down at water as his face got a little more serious, still with his curiosity there.
"I can tell... It's not easy. I did not think it would be like a true survival."
He looks at Sayyid again for a moment and then back at the water as he plays with the sand below. "I'm wondering how my family and friends are doing at home... I miss my job, being creative."
Up until now, David hadn't actually realised this experience was being heavier than he thought, Sayyid totally enlightened him on that. "We as entertainers also have a public to look after. Yeah, it's really hard" he says a little defeated.
Then looks back at Sayyid to lift the mood up a little. "Khan power?" He tries to smile at him.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#163 Posted : 16 October 2020 09:24:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
mariko smiles,now sort of missing the comforting presence of lydia next to her. now it felt like she was truly on her own. "they are probably all sitting in the dark. i forget to pass on my firemaking skills. lydia might be addressing the smell. seriously,you guys smelled it too,right? someone over there was getting pretty ripe."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#164 Posted : 16 October 2020 09:26:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"That's the thing, I'm not even an entertainer. I'm only here because my brothers are famous...and I underestimated what this show would be like." Sayyid shrugs and plays around with the sand that surrounds him. "Don't think I'm made for TV life. I can't wait to go home, sit by my fireplace and drink some wine." Sayyid is also a very sophisticated man with a taste for the finer things in life. Living on an island is such a culture shock to him. "Khan power..." he mutters weakly, forcing another smile. Sayyid might feel terrible but there's no way he's going to quit. Khans are too prideful for that.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#165 Posted : 16 October 2020 09:49:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha shrugs as she looks at Mariko. "I know what it was... Or better, WHO. Can you guess?" She shakes her head annoyed only at the thought of him and Rose giggles. Zafari immediately understood it was Jo who he found friendly instead, but he wasn't on his island anyway. So he chuckles and quips "Well, I guess the challenge for Natasha was being on his same island." He then turns to look at Mariko and Rose's facial expressions. "...And I guess you girls too." he says scratching the back of his head.

David chuckles a little when he sees Sayyid say "Khan Power" even if looking a little down in spirits, he can tell he's a Khan blooded man. He's not gonna lose this. "What do you think your brothers are thinking of you right now?" He says trying to get him in the spirit, thinking probably Billy or Deneil would tell their brother not to give up and be strong. David then tries not to think too much of how sophisticated Sayyid is, it seems charming to imagine him drinking wine in front of a fireplace but he tries to avoid and send away these thoughts. Maybe who knows it wouldn't be a good idea he thinks.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Online BrownSugar  
#166 Posted : 16 October 2020 09:57:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Deneil's probably worrying about me because he's a big softy. Billy...Billy probably isn't watching because this has nothing to do with him." Sayyid sounds confident in his statements, knowing his brothers well. Deneil is by far the most caring one and is in many ways the glue that holds them all together. Billy probably doesn't care. Sayyid turns his head and winces a little, holding the side of his neck as he feels a twinge in it. "I really miss my comfy bed," he confesses with a sigh as he rubs his sore neck. He really finds sleeping here so uncomfortable.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#167 Posted : 16 October 2020 10:11:03(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David chuckles at hearing those things about Billy and Deneil having known them before, especially Billy as his boss. He smiles at Sayyid while listening carefully and then sees him in pain with the neck.
"I know right, I hope we can win new beds in the future. I'm also having troubles at exercising here and that... Totally screws my back."
He then looks at Sayyid's neck and puts his hand on it, totally careless but does a motion, quick massage with his hand that tries to relieve the pain. "This was thought me by gym instructor and my osteopath. When I have back pain, I do this" he then looks back at Sayyid. "You know Sayyid, maybe we should work out together to save our backs here. And I also mean our bottoms" he says laughing at his own last joke, trying to cheer him up.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#168 Posted : 16 October 2020 10:11:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i am going to assume the man who is half caveman." mariko guesses. she wasnt so good with names and didnt know the name,but she could recognize his face. "ugh.can you imagine the funk he has brewing on the undercarriage?!" mariko makes a face like she is gagging. she thought she was pretty punk rock,but truthfully? she had become very used to comfort. smelly people was something she couldnt tolerate at all. especially when they had the equipment to not be smelly.

she grins to zafari "i didnt share a hut with him. i am sorry for those who did."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#169 Posted : 16 October 2020 10:26:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"I don't know, I thought he is fun."
Zafari says as he replies to Mariko with a relaxed smile as he sits on the sand.
Natasha glares at him annoyed. "Fun? Whaat? He's the anti-everything."

Rose giggles, she had missed talking to Zafari and David. This year the Jollies had gone living together before covid to work and keep the group going until now, so it was the first time in a long time that they had stayed away in a long time. So she gets closer putting her head on his shoulder in total brother and sister affection, they weren't each other types. That's why the Jollies don't end up in love with each other, no one of them is each other type.

Natasha then takes the subject back to the situation. "Do you think Lydia will kill him?" She asks Mariko with an amused smirk.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online 2001clay  
#170 Posted : 16 October 2020 10:36:21(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3544 time(s) in 1268 post(s)
Wassup I’m Sau’Ron says Sau’Ron as he shaking his hand to Tatiyiana as he greet to her
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Online BrownSugar  
#171 Posted : 16 October 2020 10:56:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid closes his eyes for a moment, still wincing as David rubs his neck. While he appreciates the gesture, it's going to take more than that to fix all the aches and pains. What he really needs is a good mattress and possibly corrective surgery. This bed has him fucked up. "Ah, I need to start working out again. I just haven't had the energy lately. The amount of times I've come close to passing out is ridiculous." Sayyid doesn't help matters by not eating properly. He's aa very picky eater and also being a dentist makes him extremely prissy when it comes to what he puts in his mouth. "You leave my bottom out of this," he jokes, letting out a genuine laugh for the first time in ages.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#172 Posted : 16 October 2020 10:59:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"your guess is as good as mine,natasha." mariko giggles. "i knew lydia...maybe a week before coming here?" she gives a little shrug. for all she knew,lydia could be aggressive. she'd never seen it. yet.

"oh hes fun,zafari." mariko grins." fun from this island."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#173 Posted : 16 October 2020 11:20:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs out loud with Sayyid for the joke about bottoms. He likes to see him smile and be a little happier, so why not continue with another joke. "Well, I'd have to choose whether take mine out or not" He grins and while his hands are still on the back of Sayyid's neck he stops rubbing, he wouldn't want to invade his space that much, even if deep down he'd pay for it he thinks. So he gives him a pat on the back instead. "Feeling better?" He asks in regards to his neck pain and internal troubles.
He studies him a little and then continues, trying to tease him. He can't help it. "I know you are a dentist so I have a free visit at your office or you do me a massage to pay me back for this massage I've done to you!" He grins.

Zafari chuckles and Natasha widens her eyes. "I guess I won't be there when she kills him this week. That saddens me." She quips shaking her head and lying on her stomach on the sand.
Rose plays with sand and Zafari's hand still with affection and giggles.
While Zafari looks up, the sky is darkening for the evening. "Man, I smell dinner from that boat thing. They better cook good 'cause I'm hella hungry" He says.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#174 Posted : 16 October 2020 11:33:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"A little..." Sayyid says, tilting his head and rubbing one side of his neck again. "But it's going to be the same by morning again!" he says with a defeated little chuckle. He might as well try to laugh at the dire circumstances. If he doesn't, he might end up crying instead...and that darn bed isn't going anywhere anytime soon. "Free visit?!" Sayyid says with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, if I'm putting my fingers in another man's mouth, he definitely has to pay. I don't get off on that. Not for free at least!" he says with a playful wink. Unlike his brothers, Sayyid is straight but is more than happy to joke around and is comfortable with men. He's used to it with Billy and Deneil being around him.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#175 Posted : 16 October 2020 11:42:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs and definately sees the playful, naughty Khan side of Sayyid after seeing Billy and Deneil's one. He liked to joke with them like that too, without needing to get serious.
"What do I offer in return then if not money? Oh wait... I see. I can give you my presence!" Says David joking, not hinting at any double meaning but it could be taken that way too.
"You know what, if you want to save your back you should let my hands heal it for you every morning then. And I mean the upper back, I don't look after anyone's low back." He adds raising eyebrows to be playful. He then laughs and stretches his arms. "We'll definately be older when we're out of here"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#176 Posted : 16 October 2020 21:27:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid has showered and is wearing his beach shorts, feeling much brighter this morning.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#177 Posted : 16 October 2020 22:45:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko had showered,ate more pasta, brushed her hair, ate more pasta, put on clothes, ate more pasta. Finally she was out and walking on the beach,arms behind her head, belly full. She was content as can be. She hummed a little tune as she walked.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#178 Posted : 17 October 2020 00:09:18(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Last night the Jollies had all sleps in one room-house, despite the beds were three and they were four. They almost threw a party through the night like they were in their home in London. Only Fabriano was missing.
They went on playing games, talking to each other as this was the first time they had stayed away from each other for two weeks.

Now that they woke up they look a little tired, having slept not well and enough.
So after taking turns at showering, they reach the beach together, putting towels and everything to relax, like a family of friends on a beach trip. Zafari begins to sleep and starts snoring a little, Natasha and Rose begin to gossip and David just listens.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#179 Posted : 17 October 2020 00:29:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid sits on one of the benches with a small portion of pasta, gingerly nibbling away at it. He's still not sold on the food being served here.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#180 Posted : 17 October 2020 01:30:18(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David, Natasha and Rose on the towels notice Sayyid and Mariko have esten their pasta.
"Not good?" Natasha asks at both, she hasn't eaten yet but hunger is kicking in.
David notices Sayyid was looking a little brighter today and he grins as he talks from the towel. "How is your back doing Khan brother?"

Rose looks while sitting on her knees and playing with sand. Zafari sleeps on his leopard towel snoring.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage