logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

20 Pages«<1314151617>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#281 Posted : 19 October 2020 04:08:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
“Oh okay but I must warn you, I’m kinda pro. I’ve only lost twice before.” Mi-Ah giggles, knowing she had only really played the game twice but he didn’t need to know that.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#282 Posted : 19 October 2020 04:13:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
JT laughs grabbing a stick and creating a new game. “Ight, bet! I love a challenge” JT says with a smile. He grabs a branch and creates an empty tic tac toe board for them to play. “Who goes first?” He asks with a smile before answering for them both.. “Ladies first..” JT says.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#283 Posted : 19 October 2020 04:24:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

“Okay, but don’t let this smile fool you. I’m ruthless.” Mi-Ah tries to glare at him but a few seconds later she bursts into a huge laugh. She draws an X in the center. “What do you think of the island so far, JT?”
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#284 Posted : 19 October 2020 04:29:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

JT tried his best to contain his laugh but as soon as Mi-Ah burst out laughing, he does the same as they laugh in unison. JT finishes laughing and draws a circle in the bottom left corner. “Okay, okay, we’ll see!” JT giggles again waiting for her to go as he listens to her question. “I mean, I think it’s beautiful. Sort of like a home away from home. I’m from an island myself, so it doesn’t seem too far from home. I like it, it’s chill af so far. I just wanna have fun, meet some dope people.” JT smiles. “And I think I’m accomplishing that right now...so I love dis island” JT smiles warmly. “What about you?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#285 Posted : 19 October 2020 04:41:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She draws an X in the top left corner, listening to him. “Mm, I agree. I think a lot of people are struggling to find things to do to keep them occupied but I just enjoy walking around. I mean we’re on an island! I’ve never been to one so I find everything fascinating...except the challenges. They can be difficult.” She smirks. She was happy that she finally succeeded in one so far. “Which island are you from?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#286 Posted : 19 October 2020 04:56:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“Haha, think you’re slick?” JT giggles and makes a circle at the bottom right corner to be sure that Mi-Ah doesn’t win so fast. “I haven’t been struggling just yet, maybe cause I haven’t been here as long as everyone else. But I feel like it ain’t all that bad. It’s dope that you gotta positive attitude about it. I try to be the same way!” JT smiles. “I’m ready for the challenges, ready to see what I can do. Should be dope.” JT giggles a bit thinking of what challenges could possibly be on the horizon. “I’m from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Where you from?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#287 Posted : 19 October 2020 06:44:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Sorry had to run some errands :P

Mi-Ah pouts a little, her plan failing. “Ahh, darn it.” She chuckles before deciding to put an X on the bottom middle spot. “I’m originally from South Korea, but I’ve been living in the states for...5 years now. I’ve only been to the beach but never an island. I think it’s pretty cool.” She looks over at him and whispers, “To be honest, I was hoping to see some big animals but I know it’s not a jungle or anything.” She laughs. “Puerto Rico...I hear it’s gorgeous there!”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#288 Posted : 19 October 2020 07:45:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

OOC: No worries :P

“That’s dope, I heard South Korea is beautiful and always see pictures and shit. All the big buildings and shit. Way different then Puerto Rico. We’re more tropical on my end. I been living in LA for a while but I go back home every now and then.” JT smiles. “Glad you’re enjoying it over here, specially coming from South Korea. It’s like night and day right?” JT sees that Mi-Ah almost caught him again and drew a circle in the middle top. “Haha...not gonna get me!” JT laughs smiling at Mi-Ah. “Honestly, the jungle would’ve been dope. Imagine us seeing big foot?! Now that’s be sumn shit!” JT says imagining seeing Big Foot. “Your go.” He says with a smile
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#289 Posted : 19 October 2020 08:56:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

“Yeah, there’s some beaches back home but nothing like this!” Mi-Ah laughs and then looks down at the game, obvious she was going to lose and sighed dramatically loud. “Okay, I guess it’s a draw!” She smiled and then put her stick down. “You believe in big foot too?! I thought it was only an American thing. I bet there’s mermaids in the water too!” She lights up at the thought of all the creatures that could be out there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#290 Posted : 19 October 2020 09:00:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

JT smiles. “Haha, I win, but it’s a draw. Good game” JT smiles and listens as they start talking about creatures. “I definitely think there’s a big hairy motherfucker out there. I’m telling you, he’s out there.” JT smiles. “Mermaids, I don’t know...you think they’re out there?” JT grins thinking about the possibility. “How about Aliens? You gotta believe in alien’s..” JT looks up at the sky thinking of UFO’s before looking down. There’s a beautiful little flower that’s sprouted next to them. He rips it off and gives it to Mi-Ah. “Just cause I won even though it was a draw..good game”. JT smiles giving Mi-Ah the beautiful flower with a warm smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#291 Posted : 19 October 2020 09:02:42(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
WOOO says Ciara as she did a backflip & did cartwheel & she even did a split
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#292 Posted : 19 October 2020 09:14:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

“Aliens definitely exist! I have seen a UFO before but nobody believes me.” She says, laughing. Mi-Ah sees the flower and blushes a little when he gives it to her. “Oh, thank you. Mmm...hold on..” She looks around and grabs a seashell she finds then hands it to him. “Thank you for being a good competitor.” She was happy to have seemingly befriended the new contestant.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#293 Posted : 19 October 2020 10:37:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

JT smiles warmly when Mi-Ah hands him a seashell. It was a nice little cute gesture right after he gave her the flower. It was sweet. JT blushes and looks at the seashell, it was a pretty little seashells “Oh, this is mad nice. Gonna keep this for La Isla memories..” JT smiles and wipes away the sand that was on the sea shell. “Take good of the flower” JT says with a little giggle. JT definitely liked Mi-Ah’s vibe. She seemed really sweet. “Wanna go get find some food? I still haven’t eaten. I’m hungry af” JT says rubbing his stomach.

JT laughs and claps, looking at Ciara show her flexibility. “That’s dope!”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#294 Posted : 19 October 2020 11:04:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

“I’ll guard it with my life.” Mi-Ah says, clutching the flower close to her chest. “Yes, lets find some dinner. Maybe there is some pasta left. Did you get to have any? It was so yummy.” She stands up, dusting herself off.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#295 Posted : 19 October 2020 11:45:44(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Thank You says Ciara as she flipping her hair
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#296 Posted : 19 October 2020 11:49:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“I’ll do the same for ma new sea shell”. JT says looking at the seashell again and cupping it in his hand with a smile on his face. When Mi-Ah agrees to look for food, his eyes light up. He was starving. “Yeah I had a bit of pasta, I’ll definitely go for some more cuz that’s basically all we got.” JT laughs picking himself up and wiping the sand from his legs. “Hopefully we see some creatures on our walk.” JT laughs looking toward the boat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#297 Posted : 19 October 2020 23:03:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Today Jo was feeling better and what better way to celebrate than creating a coat made of leaves and wearing it while being shirtless with only pants on.
He begins to walk around with that coat while hunting, longer beard, hair growing back and in need of a good shower.

Fabriano instead, clean and always fixing himself, begins to become obsessed and annoyed at his hair becoming more dry and his skin not being as soft as before. He wouldn't ever want to lose his job as a model and lose money.
In the meantime he's adjusting his beard in the bathroom.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline 2001clay  
#298 Posted : 20 October 2020 01:03:20(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Ciara put on her bikini as she walking outside
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline erich hess  
#299 Posted : 20 October 2020 01:24:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17916 time(s) in 10410 post(s)
"you sure you didn't shit yourself?" Lydia jokes to jo while waiving her hand in front of her nose. " It's a bit whiffy around here."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#300 Posted : 20 October 2020 01:25:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Wearing leaves, Jo is walking in the forest to find insects and other animals to hunt down.

Fabriano comes out on the beach and lying down on his towel. His skin got a little darker now after weeks of sunbathing.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ