logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

20 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#21 Posted : 07 October 2020 20:55:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"Oh, darling, this won't do!" Mercedes says in shock at the revelation of lack of cooking supplies. This isn't going to be as fun as she had first thought. No tea?! "I guess I'll wait for one of the big, strong boys to wake up. I'm not setting myself on fire trying to make a cuppa!" She laughs and crosses her legs over. "You know, I hope everyone is as nice as you. I can't be bothered being stuck on an island with a lot of arguing. I'll bloody swim back to London if that's the case!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline FiveT  
#22 Posted : 07 October 2020 21:02:18(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Rose laughs a little louder, Mercedes is so amusing. "I know! It's... I mean it's a bit harder now to deal with. No oven, no fire... Oh gosh." She shakes her head looking down. She then remembers Jo had woken up but she feels very nervous to talk to him, he's the uncle of Cj after all, the infamous bandmate that left the Jollies one exact year ago and was replaced by Fabriano.
No Rose wouldn't ever dream to ask him anything.
"Maybe Jo could help... But... I would rather wait for everyone to wake up so we can speak about it, maybe?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Online BrownSugar  
#23 Posted : 07 October 2020 21:04:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Mercedes tilts her head to the side in curiosity. "Why wouldn't you want Jo to do it?", she asks inquisitively. Mercedes isn't clued up on their situation at all.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#24 Posted : 07 October 2020 21:12:29(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Rose realises Mercedes saw her anxiety about Jo. She looks a bit more uncomfortable now and stares at Mercedes for a little and nervously giggles looking down. "Uhm, I mean... he's a bit scary, I don't know him very much, he looks so... I don't know how to put it..."
She can't find the more sweet word to say aggressive and describe the situation with Cj. She seems very dodgy about it.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Online BrownSugar  
#25 Posted : 07 October 2020 21:30:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh, I think he seems OK." Mercedes says with a little shrug, not realising the possible personal issues behind it. She's used to male company, especially wild boys. She can also be a bit of a party animal so people like Jo don't bother her. "Well, there are still plenty other people on the island to help us out."
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#26 Posted : 07 October 2020 21:41:22(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Rose nods, pretending she doesn't know him well but she is just avoiding him. "I think Fabriano could wake up in any minute, he's very strict on his schedules and times, so... Maybe, I mean... Time zones could have some effects on him"
She looks at one house and adds. "Natasha as well, being very disciplinated and used to exercise in the morning"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#27 Posted : 07 October 2020 22:28:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Anyone else get bit in ass by a mosquito?" Mariko whines. She hated bugs and the thought that one bit her during the night didn't sit well with her. this was a big change from her normal life. Even before moving in with vara,her life was comfortable,if sparse.

Lydia awakes with Mariko and joins her in welcoming the day. "My god,I don't think I've ever slept that well! It's so quiet all I heard was waves." She says pleasantly. She seems to be having the time of her life so far
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 07 October 2020 22:48:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Mi-ah, who had been late getting to meet everyone, makes her way out of her sleeping quarters. She had no make up on and still managed to look presentable even though she had just woken up. She yawns a little and then goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day. This was all completely new to her. A few weeks ago she was just a backup dancer that had lived in America for a few years and now she had somehow gotten onto a reality tv show with people she never met in her life. It was insane. However, because of her upcoming plans of becoming a singer/entertainer she was told the exposure would be good so she agreed and she was pretty interested in living on an island.

"Good morning," she said to whoever was listening. She bowed respectfully at the camera crew, not sure who she was even addressing and then looked around at all of the trees surrounding her. "Waah," she says, eyes wide open.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#29 Posted : 07 October 2020 22:58:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" morning.. you." Mariko greets mi. She didn't know the woman,but she didn't want to be rude. Yet. Mariko still sort of had a feeling that things could be nasty at any time. Her reality TV experience isn't do great.

"Ever eat a rock?" Lydia asks,while holding up a stone. " Most parts are edible." She jokes before skipping it on the ocean.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#30 Posted : 07 October 2020 23:21:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mi-Ah looks at Mariko smiling. "Hi. My name is Mi-Ah." She grins widely like she was a child.

She looks over at Lydia and laughs. "I have never ate a rock, no. But I feel like we might get desperate enough and have to."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline FiveT  
#31 Posted : 07 October 2020 23:28:16(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha had awaken about an hour ago, after her limited morning routine in the near bathroom, she decides to put her hair into a quick ponytail to look decent with no make up on, it's that time of the day she should exercise... Problem is how to on the island? So she goes sitting near Lydia, Kim and Mariko yelling out a "Good morning".
She seems rather annoyed at being uncomfortable and limited.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#32 Posted : 07 October 2020 23:36:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Mariko." She replies kindly go mi. The woman seemed pleasant and that made potential island sharing with her seem better. "My Green haired friend there is Lydia.

"That's me." Lydia says brightly. She and Mariko had become pretty good friends in the days they had spent in Honduras prior to shipping to the island. " If they don't feed us soon,I'll make a spear and try to get fish. Like a caveman." She says looking around for a good stick.

"Good morning. We lost 3 people to bears last night. We're the only ones left." Mariko informs Natasha flatly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#33 Posted : 07 October 2020 23:43:52(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Hi Kim, Natasha here" She says raising hand. "When they said this was survival, I never thought they literally meant it" She shakes her head and sighs crossing her arms.

Suddenly though, Jo appears in front of the girls coming all triumphant from the other side if the beach.
"YAAAAAS. FUCK! YES."
He walks up to the girls with a grey medium sized fish in his hand almost alive and half its head bitten off. He talks while chewing. "Anyone said fish?"

Natasha stares at him. "That is... Gross"

Edited by user 07 October 2020 23:45:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#34 Posted : 07 October 2020 23:48:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mi-Ah claps her hands together. "Ooh, do you want some help? I know how to fish but I don't think there's any fishing rods...I've never used a stick. Is it like the movies where you just throw it and it stabs one?" She laughs slightly then overhears Mariko telling Natasha about 3 people getting caught by bears. "Oh my god, really?" jinjja? (Really?)" She gasps.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#35 Posted : 07 October 2020 23:52:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko makes a disgusted expression. "Jo. That is awful. You just...ate it like a bear?" She says. Her previous bear joke seemed more real now.

"Ok. It's on." Lydia exclaims while grabbing a fallen branch. " I'll fucking spear one and wait for it to die before eating. Like a human ." Lydia starts grinding a point onto the Branch by rubbing it against ac boulder that peeks out of the sand.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#36 Posted : 07 October 2020 23:57:51(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha covers her face with her hands desperately. "Why on Earth did I decide to go back to primitive life?"

Jo keeps talking while chewing, taking another bite in this disgusting motion.
"I'm hungry babe, d'ya say bear?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#37 Posted : 08 October 2020 00:01:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mi-Ah blinked at the man eating the raw fish head. "I prefer mine cooked.." She looks back at the ocean then grabs a spear and rolling up her pants legs before walking towards the water to find some fish.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#38 Posted : 08 October 2020 00:04:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Mi-Ah claps her hands together. "Ooh, do you want some help? I know how to fish but I don't think there's any fishing rods...I've never used a stick. Is it like the movies where you just throw it and it stabs one?" She laughs slightly then overhears Mariko telling Natasha about 3 people getting caught by bears. "Oh my god, really?" jinjja? (Really?)" She gasps.

"The more,the merrier! "Lydia says, handing mi a stick. "We get more sticks poking, we'll have better chances." She suggests,still looking at the weird man eating an entire fish .

"Well,I may have exaggerated a bit on the bear story." Mariko giggles. "Ol jo needs more hair before that title is dubbed." She continues.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#39 Posted : 08 October 2020 00:09:14(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Jo nods and winks at Mariko remarks about the hair, especially now that he's bald. But still he looks looks disgusting with that fish all chopped up and bitten on his hand.
Still talking while chewing he walks up to the girls, fish still in his hand. Now he tries to tell them how to fish, annoyingly.
"Don't think you two will go that far with that. Nah. Gotta take them with your hands. That's real nature"

Natasha watches the scene from far and looks at Mariko. "That must be the most annoying thing someone would do, telling me what to do, on a place like this. With an attitude like that and a chopped fish in hand." She shakes head.

Edited by user 08 October 2020 00:12:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#40 Posted : 08 October 2020 00:14:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mi-Ah notices Jo chewing with the fish and then watches as he goes to grab a fish with his bare hands and she stared in awe. "Oh wow! I want to try that." She places her stick on the ground then decides to squat in the water, letting her hands fall completely underneath the water in hopes of attracting a fish. "Like this? Do I wait for the fish? DO I need fish food?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage