logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#21 Posted : 10 December 2020 19:54:08(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: Oh my Gosh there are so many things I loved about this video, I'll try to point out two things. FIRST: the idea of making it look like old 50 Paris and society of that time acting as if it was something you (Den) have experienced in real life is stylish and really smart. SECOND: you are definitely a strong sexy man and your looks are breathtaking.

Den: Thank Mag, that was wonderful you got the idea. Thank you so much πŸ™ It's something I really wanted to talk about as I feel the world is moving into a whole new era of freedom and thought, I found that really important to talk about after early in my life I felt like in that 50s' society where I just wear a tuxedo for appearance, look at other couples dancing and I had to stay there with my mouth closed. Everybody looked the same in my eyes.

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Fangz: Love the futuristic theme in the music video!

OOC: Love the whole execution of this RP between the song premiere, the live performance and the music video; it really tied the whole vision together! I will admit though Believe by Cher is on my list of most hated songs of all time just because they overplayed it growing up lol but the version you used is slightly better. Above that this whole RP was enjoyable to read! Den is a hottie ;)

Den: Thank you so much πŸ™

OOC: Thank you Daniel, I was thinking to go beyond the single/album release with a visual and create threads that incorporated all the details on the promo, concepts and everything revolving the releases just to make it more round and play even further with my stories. I find it real fun. :)
And thank you lol, I love Cher! Here in Italy she is a legend! One of her songs is actually my parents' song, I was probably born after that, who knows. Laugh Tongue
Glad you like Den, the fc fits him totally!

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: Serving budget, my darling! I absolutely adore the theme and the emotion, plus seeing such a beautiful city like Paris through the ages was such a visual spectacle. ❀

OOC: I always appreciate the time you put into your RPs, specifically the images - putting all these music video images together and also putting all the Jollies' face claims together in an image must take some time. Bravo! Applause

Den: Thank you Vanity, that was really my idea, it's an evolving matter of civilization, humanity discovering something new and freedom spreading. The idea of using Paris just came because I love the city, it's artistically eternal. I am sure a wonderful artist like you can agree with me on that!

OOC: Thank you! This is a huge compliment, it really means a lot. It definately isn't easy at times but I study graphics and art so I love a good graphic challenge and get creative with it, I admit it's the part I like the most and that builds the whole RP around. What I love about it especially is that the more you learn the more you find out that you can do and create whatever you want, there are no limits!

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: all this gayness in this video weirdly turned me on Hahahaha, or maybe it’s you Den. You are working really hard doll face and I’m still super excited for you! My fav is YOU BABY! Fuck everyone else- it’s you it’s fucking you! Love you darling. Keep pushing my love.

OOC: I can’t wait to see more of Den! I love his whole personality and music! So good!

Den: Haha, thanks Radio! As some of my mates would shout, I'd say proud and loud. I can be a little shy maybe... so maybe not shouting, but I hope my art and music shouts for me. :)

OOC: Thank you thank you so much!! ThumpUp

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 11/12/2020(UTC)