logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 05 November 2020 16:14:56(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
UserPostedImage

14/03/2021
Pop, Dance Pop, Trance Pop, Rap, Urban, R'n'B influences
Five Pesky Kids

TRACKLIST:
1-The After Life
2-Goosebumps (feat. Zafari)
3-Uncover It
4-Me Minus Me
5-Abducted
6-Suffocating (Heal)
7-Shh (A Little Between Us)
8-Show Me The City Of Angels
9-8th House
10-What A Wonderful World

'New World Colonization' is the fourth album made by Den after almost two years since his third album 'Don't Be A Pain In My Sky'. The album is released on December 20th through Five Pesky Kids, record label run by Weekend.
On this new record, Den went further to talk about his deeper experiences, intimate feelings and personal situations, making a wide use of metaphors and symbols to sing about these matters in a sort of code to be interpreted in various ways. There comes the use of sci-fi, fantasy themes for this album era, going through esoteric and occult disciplines symbols as well to enhance the feeling of mystery to be revealed and interpreted in the songs.
The last three albums had different themes and subjects as the first album 'The Power Of Music' (released before Den joined the Teen Titans pop group in 2010) was about his teenage experiences and his early, young life being more of a simple Pop album which didn't really break through and was released under a local record label in London now officially closed.
After the success of the first three Titans' albums and through the release of another one, around 2012 Den released his second solo album 'Planet Jupiter' which was more widely enjoyed and supported by the public also thanks to the Titans' fame at the time. The second album took Den into a more Dance route, often described as his most energetic, 'happiest' record with a very Pop ground genre.
His third album 'Don't Be A Pain In My Sky' which was released in 2018, got less promo and a more modest success than his second record despite the big impact the two singles 'Yourself' and 'Tick Me Off' had on the public becoming part of the most streamed songs by Den. This album was released years after Den's coming out, after the birth of his daughter Britney in 2014 and his complicated relationships with actor and radio speaker Kegan Dawson as well as with singer and artist Adam Black. So Den decided to give a more 'naked' record talking more freely about his love experiences, his relationship with his daughter and with the world as a gay man in the contemporary world. The record, in fact, featured Den in a shirtless pose on his cover hinting at his revealing tells through his songs, which this time felt more mature in lyrics and sound going for a more Disco, Adult Pop route.

UserPostedImage
(Den in the 'Uncover It' video released in June 2020)

On his new album, today, Den goes even deeper and tries to talk about experiences he would never have the courage to speak about, even beyond his coming out. So the sex theme which is usually a taboo is well talked this time through songs like 'Shh (A Litte Between Us)' which may or may not hint at him cheating some way to escape a bad relationship. The song '8th House' which is a reference to the astrology discipline hints at sexual themes also talking about the death and rebirth matter which is the second subject of the record that runs strong through it. Den almost tries to speak about an undefinite phase of his life where he is transiting from a bad moment to a good one in a sort of death and rebirth like also explained in his song 'The After Life' also released as a single with 'Uncover It', lead single of the album released months before the album.
'What A Wonderful World' ending the album is a wink at Frank Sinatra but not an entire cover, Den turns the huge classic song into his own, adding his personality and elements of this album creating something brand new and talking about a real, serious and important matter to him.
Strong sci-fi elements especially come in the 'Abducted' or 'Show Me The City Of Angels' tracks with meanings to unfold through the imagery and that is probably very interesting to know what really lies behind all the scenes and words in the lyrics, what the real story is. So it's safe to say that if Den finds comfortable talking about his inner situations creating this mystery, fans and listeners may love to uncover the truths and find out more behind the actual words of the record.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 12 March 2021 11:02:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฒ, Rose Hemsworth ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฐ, David Hernandez ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿป, Natasha Stanovski ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป, Fabriano Galore ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 15 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 05/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 06/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 06/11/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 06/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 12/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 12/11/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 12/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/11/2020(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 20/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 12 November 2020 02:27:10(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
1. แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡

'The After Life' is a Dance Pop song with 90s' influences written and produced in collaboration with Orion Washington, songwriter and producer at the Five Pesky Kids record label, through which the song is being released on October 26th, 2020.

The song was written and recorded in September 2020 and it's believed to be about the controversial marriage with Dj Rasahi, accused by close people to Den like his ex-bandmate Laurence Vega to be emotionally and, at time, physically abusive towards Walnut. The two had married one exact year ago, after few months of dating and were criticized for having done a marriage after a short time of dating, but while the two always stated that things were going perfectly, it's been hinted more and more as time passed by that things weren't quite as good. Fans of Den Walnut in fact created the #FreeDen movement to help the singer in getting liberated by Dj Rashai, who according to sources, holds the singer back with emotional threats, limiting his career and relationship with others like close relatives and friends.
So the song is supposedly inspired by this story as here Den sings about changing life completely in the lyrics, hinting at a death and following rebirth while passing through a dark period and reaching the light at the end.
The Dance Pop sound can be heard from the strong synths and effects, also added on his voice at times creating a sound that almost feels like a sci-fi movie, matching also some of the words of the lyrics which go down the fantasy, sci-fi route as well.
Den sings quite low in the verses, he almost speaks like he tries to show the pain through them but it's in the chorus that the voice explodes, showing the more extended vocals that Den has managed to reach during these years of career. He has in fact gotten better vocally and seems able to hit higher notes than usual without even needing to go fully in falsetto, his voice feels fuller than before.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"I've always written songs from my own experiences. My first solo album before the Titans were created 10 years ago had songs about my teenage years. My second solo album was during the Titans high days and I spoke about celebrity, making a dream come true and my last album was about my experiences after coming out as a gay. Now I'm going further and this time it's more personal than ever so I will use many metaphors and artistic images to represent the experiences, it feels even hard to describe for many reasons but this song represents my hope for a better time after a difficult moment. I wrote in this song about falling into a dark hole, deep hole and getting on the other side of it. I've spoken about dying and coming back to life as new. That's how I see the future for me, forever changing but especially in this moment I feel like trasforming. Something in my life may be hurting or may have hurt me but I'm working through it and only I can find that strength. This song is my hymn to that, because I don't really want my life to end in a circle that I've never asked for."

๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐’œ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐‘… ๐ฟ๐ผ๐น๐ธ

I'm reaching up to the stars tonight
I'm looking at every side
I hope they shine, in the dark sky
I'm waking up at every little sign
But now if I cannot get up
I'll find another time, no rush in my life

It's not easy for me to move on
It's not easy for me to let go
But time, it has taught me better times
I just need to find what's mine, Woah

Andromeda found the light
She knew it, could feel it, in the after life
No chains in this cosmic ride
It's the power of divine
That we can share and we can obtain, learn to die with pain
We're gonna be reborn again, oh

A black hole is tearing me apart
All I can see around is dark
But I'm a star, I can shine
I'll be a star, I'll be fine

It's not easy for me to move on
It's not easy for me to let go
But time, it has taught me better times
I just need to find what's mine, Woah

It's the power of divine

I don't know what else the universe will bring
I don't know what else is there in space
I can crash into another unknown thing
The universe it's eternity
But that is where I'm being
That is where I'm being, eternity

[Three-way choir of women singing]

[Three-way choir of women joining harmonies]
It's the power of divine

It's the power of divine

[size=3]SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 12 November 2020 03:12:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฒ, Rose Hemsworth ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฐ, David Hernandez ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿป, Natasha Stanovski ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป, Fabriano Galore ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 9 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 12/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 28/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 12 November 2020 03:09:09(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
2. ษขแดแด๊œฑแด‡ส™แดœแดแด˜๊œฑ (๊œฐแด‡แด€แด›. แดขแด€๊œฐแด€ส€ษช)

'Goosebumps' is a Rap, Pop song with Hip Hop and R'n'B influences, written and produced in collaboration with Orion Washington, songwriter and producer at the Five Pesky Kids record label. The song features Zafari of the Jollies.

Written and recorded sometime during Summer of 2020, the theme of the song seems quite clear despite the complex use of words in the lyrics with metaphors and symbols. The main meaning though aims at breaking a routine that has become monotone or may as well hint at trying to move on from a restricting period in life. Den and Zafari clearly sing about asking for something new, something that gives 'Goosebumps' and maybe at even breaking the rule, going towards the mystery and the forbidden.

As for the sound, Den went for completely new genres in life, mixing them slightly with his own Pop uplifting one. On this track it's clear the evolution of his music as he explores the Hip Hop, the Rap which gets energetically given by Zafari here and as well by the verses of Den, where despite not being the perfect rapper, he tries to sing rhythmically almost rapping and gives a bit of more versability on his voice which got quite trained with proper singing lessons in recent years. His vocals, in fact, weren't the best during the Titans' first days, but with actual training Den managed to extend his notes learning a good falsetto as well as to be more versatile.
What's also interesting in this song is the beat produced by Orion Washington which matches the rhythm of the vocals almost getting close to the Dance Pop genre but without crossing the line.
In the song an unknown man also speaks through what seems a megaphone at the beginning and the end of the song, kind of introducing the theme and closing it.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"This song is another close, personal song to me. You can listen to it and interpret it like it could be about anything, from trying to escape an heavy situation in life looking for something new to meeting a secret lover and falling in love again, feeling those 'goosebumps'. I think this whole feeling of excitement that you are going beyond a certain situation, no matter how, it can be so cool and sometimes I feel like we should let ourselves go and jump into mystery to feel that vibration."

๐’ข๐’ช๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ๐ต๐’ฐ๐‘€๐’ซ๐’ฎ

[Unknown Man through a radio speaker voice]
Warning, careful out there
The night is long and uncertain

[Zafari]
Hi, dry painting without any skin
Got your brush over in it, play in here
Wanna speak out, you a speaker
But let it freak out, would you make up
One room, single bed be here
My feet, icy not feeling it
One road, fancy being here
We meet, light up
Hot like when Leonardo made you for real

Goosebumps baby, goosebumps
My skin, my chin, my fear, my living

Oh, ay, dreams like they are real
Uhm, I think fears are part of the meal
But I-I keep pushing the limit near
I wonder where is the end, dear
I'm not slipping, I'm just flipping
But something like... Ahh
Good vibes to feel

I know what to do
I miss what I lose
I am not a fool
But I know what's clear and true
I just know
Something new would be cool
I just know
I know what I fancy

Oh uhm, no regretting no thank me
Every little day is black and grey
Monochromatic being like me
I wanna break color wheel
I wanna break the scheme
Break for me, new feeling

I know what to do
I miss what I lose
I am not a fool
But I know what's clear and true
I just know
Something new would be cool
I just know
I know what I fancy

[Unknown Man through a radio speaker voice]
Warning, careful out there
The night is long and uncertain

[size=3]SOUNDS LIKE

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 11 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 12/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 12/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 12/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/11/2020(UTC), RadioVine on 12/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 28/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#4 Posted : 26 November 2020 12:57:53(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
3. แดœษดแด„แดแด แด‡ส€ ษชแด›

'Uncover It' is an R&B, Pop song with Urban, Rap influences, written entirely by Den and produced by legendary producer Danja and Dj Rashai

The song was recorded around October 2019, when Den and Dj Rashai met to collaborate and work on some tracks for Den's album and it eventually led to them dating and fast-forward their relationship to a marriage in a matter of months. It was later released in June 2020 as lead single off the album receiving a modest success.

What's interesting about the song, it's definately the dark theme and feeling you get by it. The lyrics can have an impact on the listener, talking about how the deepest of love could have secrets, how sometimes secrets can even lead to violence and bad things, as Den addresses in the verses. This may probably be a hint of some past experience with one of his exes, like Kegan Dawson who was reportedly accused in the past for causing issues due to abuses, violence and jealousy.
The main inspiration hasn't been confirmed though, but the whole feeling of the song is definately darker than anything the singer has ever done before and you would expect him to be more into fun and happy feelings after his marriage, but he seems to dig in the most hidden feelings and experiences with this new sound and lyrics written, not to mention the strong sexual connection becoming more esplicit than the naive, fun ones hinted at in past songs.

In the vocals and the overall sound of the song there is also here a turn to 'darkness' as Den seems to head more into a sort of RnB, trap type of song which was never explored before by the singer. The two producers Danja and Dj Rashai do a good job uniting mystery and adrenaline into the instrumental of the song, but Den manages to add also not only some good vocals with a well done falsetto on the high notes and chest voice on the lower ones, he almost raps in the middle eight part as he does a spoken part that underlines the lyrics perfectly.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"Well, this song it kinda brings me back to some... memories. I wrote it entirely alone, in a moment of nostalgia. I was like 'Stop it Den, it's time you remind yourself why you broke up with some people' and so this nice, dark song came out. I tried to think of all the bad things and also get inspired by some stories I was directly hearing at that time around me. Abusive, possessive relationships in love... My soul felt like it needed to vent on that and it's kinda ironic that the whole album went down this route later, isn't it?"

๐’ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ž๐’ช๐’ฑ๐ธ๐‘… ๐ผ๐’ฏ

I'm on my way, who told you it was easy
Little itsy-bitsy pieces you can't see
This mirror stands right there in the middle
Like a possession you made me blinder
Now eyes are open, you're the one that'll see
Never ever, never come mess with me

Who told you, who told you
Who said this, who said that
Right you don't know me, you don't know that
You think you saw deep underground
But look, you cannot become a bat
That sees right through the dark
You don't know me at all
I don't belong to that

So
What is inside, what is inside
Hide, you hide, hide, you hide
Yours or not, yours or not
Yours or not, no no no
You wanna, know?
You wanna, no?
Uncover it it, uncover it there
The little secret in me
The little secret me

Now so did you think you could find
Something using the palm of your hand
You beat it, you beat it, you wanna know more
Violence is the secret of your love
But you need it, you need it, or then otherwise
You really don't care at all
Now what's wrong?

So
Yours or not, no no no
You wanna, know?
You wanna, no?
The little secret in me
The little secret me

So
Yours or not, no no no
You wanna, know?
You wanna, no?
The little secret in me
The little secret me

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry to announce
The show is over, will you please leave the seats
There's nothin' real to see
There's nothin' between you and me
So please come to the next show
Maybe you want to see some more
Will I please you? Let me take a bow

So
Yours or not, no no no
You wanna, know?
You wanna, no?
The little secret in me
The little secret me

So
Yours or not, no no no
You wanna, know?
You wanna, no?
The little secret in me
The little secret me

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 26 November 2020 13:42:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 28/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 28/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/01/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#5 Posted : 26 November 2020 13:29:14(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
4. แดแด‡ แดษชษดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด‡

'Me Minus Me' is a Pop song with R&B influences written and produced in collaboration with Orion Washington.

The song was recorded in different takes around Summer of 2020 but a first piece of lyrics was written by Den much before, almost around the time he was young and starting out his career as a soloist before the Teen Titans adventure in 2010. The song speaks about an obsessive care and love received by someone, which turns into a restriction and a total alienation of a person from who they really are. Someone being too in love doesn't realise that their extreme care and off-limits protection cancels the person that they love, not letting do what they feel to do, not letting them risk in their life. So Den sings about being that person, someone who feels like a 'Me Minus Me', someone who has lost themselves for being too much loved and protected in a cotton wool.

The song begins with an unknown man talking through a radio, similar to the previous song with Zafari, 'Goosebumps' and this man introduces the theme this time almost sounding like a scientist announcing something to the world.
Den's vocals sound relaxed but at the same time slightly bitter, like he's venting what he sings remaining on some low notes which slightly raise towards the chorus. There, he almost goes very close to his falsetto on higher notes, to raise the tension.
The song continues this way focusing on the lyrics and words especially but at the middle 8, the song completely slows down, almost like letting one the time to think and reflect as Den does some harmonies in the background instrumentation which sounds very drum and bass driven all through the song. The song eventually ends with the slow motion feel, like Den trying to hint at the fact that when you cancel someone loving them too much, you slow down their pace and life, their excitement.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"I wrote this one many, many years ago or at least, its first version. And, you'll be shocked, it was about my mum! Yes, my mother used to be very hyperprotective and caring for me, I love her for the love and of course, the first version was less harsh for a reason, but she made me feel insecure a lot of times when I was young. But I don't mean like it's all her fault or saying she's a monster, I love her. She's my mum. The thing is that when she protected me so much, I couldn't risk and do what I felt, I felt like I always needed someone else there to approve what I was doing because I was so used for her to be there do most things for me or protect me from risks I could take. It's something I realised much later on though, when I was leaving home and starting my own career, there is when I realised this and wrote this song.
Then this year I found it back in an old laptop and wow, it felt so current to this album and with little tweaks, it could be about a friend, a lover... someone too possessive that cancels you. This is the magic of art, I just love doing this and create this special, little pieces of souls."

๐‘€๐ธ ๐‘€๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ ๐‘€๐ธ

[Unkown man talking through a radio speaker]
It's not like something you know very well
You should find out the truth

Tattoo it on my skin, goodbye
So like a chip, GPS, go right
Not losing me, wasting what, huh
Hold it far too tight, it is mine
Hard to survive

if YOU cut my leg, I will lose me
If I cut your hand, I will lose ya
Can I know where is my place then
Can I know where is my best bet
(I-am-me)

Tell me that you care, tell you that I can
And it's when I realise that (Me minus me)
Bird fly away

I know you care, or could be too selfish
But this turtle is too tired of its shell here
It is going to win a competition, yeah
No rabbit hole can be a distraction and
It wanna survive
I swear, let it survive

if YOU cut my leg, I will lose me
If I cut your hand, I will lose ya
Can I know where is my place then
Can I know where is my best bet
(I-am-me)

Bird fly away

Me minus me, no feeling
Me gotta love when it's needed
(Gotta love it, really feel it)

Bird fly away

Toys away, no more time to play
I found my way

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 26 November 2020 22:01:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 26/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 28/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 28/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/01/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#6 Posted : 28 November 2020 06:23:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
5. แด€ส™แด…แดœแด„แด›แด‡แด…

'Abducted' is a Pop song with R&B, Trap influences written and produced in collaboration with Orion Washington.

The song was written and recorded during the Summer of 2020, with a strong help of Orion Washington who directs Den easily into a more R&B, Trap route as Den's main skill is writing Pop songs. This time, he goes talking about being attracted to a prohibited person in any way and just comparing it to an alien abduction, where who gets abducted in a sci-fi movie or drama, usually feels confused and scared, crossing a line of a reality he never even knew existed and something (The alien = attraction) forces them onto something else (Abduction = Love/sexual intercourse).
So, once again, the metaphors and symbols are strong here on the sci-fi theme. This song, especially, shows the perfect example of how most tracks on the album need a right interpretation and decodification.

The song begins right away with Den singing over synth guitar. He sings slowly, very low and almost breathy, almost he tries to hint at a sexual way of singing with his vocals. They sound very intense in the bridge to the chorus, where he eventually speaks fast almost rapping and introduces a big chorus with high, long-sustained notes where he just sounds very empowering with all the background synthesized orchestra.
The middle 8 is where the song takes a huge jump of intensity. There, in fact, Den raises even further the notes, a choir suddenly appears in the harmony and on singing some lines, backing Den up to create a huge climax. The song at this point, can actually also musically hint at a sexual intercourse where at the end, it all slows down with Den singing alone his last line.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"Ahh, well, 'Abducted' is one of my absolute faves not only of the album but of my whole career. It didn't only came as one of those sudden, 'divine' inspirations to me like J.K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter in one take, it also felt perfectly right to write and to add to the album. I really loved how I kinda explored a bit more my sound and Orion is an absolute genius on that, he was really helpful. The lyrics, they where really about something interesting - when you suddenly feel attracted to someone, but you can't have this person for whatever reason, maybe they're sraight and you are gay, maybe they are dating already, whatever it is you feel like interpreting it, but they just come to you and like a sudden abduction of aliens, they abduct you into an unkown world that maybe you didn't know you needed."

๐’œ๐ต๐’Ÿ๐’ฐ๐’ž๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’Ÿ

Are you, sorry for being naive
It is not to so cool as an alternative
Heart is pumping loud you feel?
What do you just see, what do you just see
Is it all you need, maybe you don't need
Let it go... Go .. go
Universal law of opposites

Interconnection of beings
Unity of different bodies
Capturing all of the feels
Stu-dy this, now

Who, who are you
You came here so angelically
(Light all over it)
And what, if you are the devil here
What if you took me as your captive
(Emotions feelin' real)
I'm abducted as you see
But you'll be abducted all over me

Now, are you satisfied
Is this your true desire
But it can't be treated as fair
Where you don't belong, you can't survive
So one night, to explore the milky stars
Will you... You... You
Universal law of reality

Interconnection of beings
Unity of different bodies
Capturing all of the feels
Stu-dy this, now

Who, who are you
(Light all over it)
(Emotions feelin' real)
I'm abducted as you see

All over me
[Choir] A new body
All over feels
[Choir] Desire and feels

I'm abducted as you see

[Choir harmony]
Who, who are you
(Light all over it)
(Emotions feelin' real)

[Choir alone] I'm abducted as you see

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 07 December 2020 15:41:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 28/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 28/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 28/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/01/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#7 Posted : 07 December 2020 15:40:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
6. ๊œฑแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐแดแด„แด€แด›ษชษดษข (สœแด‡แด€สŸ)

'Suffocating (Heal)' is a Electro-Pop song written and produced entirely by Den.

First written back in 2018, the song was bound to appear on the past 'Don't Be A Pain In My Sky' solo album, but it was eventually scrapped for a sound that differed too much from the Disco Pop, Adult themed album. During Summer of 2020 though, Den goes back to the track and after re-working it with a few tweaks, the song gets a new flavour and a few changed words in the lyrics, ready to make it on the new album.
The first version of the song was mostly about suffering for love and healing, evolving into a new person but while the evolving and healing part was mantained as a theme for the song, Den scrapped the whole heart-break scenario focusing the song on the pain itself and his own persona being the one that suffers for his own dilemma. In the track, in fact, Den sings about how most problems don't come from others or the things around us or even by situations, most problems my come directly from us. We are the only ones choosing to be sad and keeping that feeling or to fight circumstances and go on trying to 'survive' despite everything with a light-hearted approach to life and let things go.
The song for this reason gives a metaphor of medicing and healing to this different approach to life, he states that we are basically our own doctors or otherwise our own 'killers'.

The song begins is strongly Electro Pop, synthesizers are used here and the moddy feeling of the album can be heavily felt on this track but at some points in the chorus the melodies and Den higher vocals kind of lift up the mood a little bit, following the whole theme of the song of feeling bad but then discovering a new conception for life. This whole idea and theme so it's taken to the music itself with Den singing also on very lower tone in the verses and almost desperately in the middle 8. The music behind his voice follows the trend and goes along slowly building up for the choruses, where the music doesn't exactly explode before it finishes but the feeling feels slightly more joyous and vibrant.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"Oh so this track came to me very suddenly. I had recorded it for 'Don't Be A Pain In My Sky' and as much as I liked what I came up with, it didn't feel right for that record. It was more of a Dancey, Disco kind of music. It was more fun, provocative, confident, a bit more sexual and this track just stood there breaking the whole feeling, so I had to let it go. But while I was working on this album, after a few things happening in my life as well, I was like having a terrible art block, I was even feeling desperate for that. An art block, in the middle of the writing for a new album, it's what an artist should never have. So, after days of desperation, I tried to look at my older stuff and there it came, this song appeared again and it felt so connected to the situation, so I re-worked it and it inspired me for some more tracks. It felt on point for this new album. The whole idea of feeling bad and then realising that it's only you creating this whole thing in your head, realising that even if things are dark and you don't know how to get out of it, be it a person giving you troubles, a situation or whatever, it's only you giving that power. You can 'kill' yourself if you don't cooperate with yourself and realise that you can feel quiet and ok as long as you really want it. I know maybe that would sound easier in words than to do, but it's something that I realised with time. It's a state of mind that I had to work to reach, especially when I was in the Teen Titans and everyone made me out as the 'happier' one, the 'smile' of the group. When I wasn't feeling it or having a good day, it would hurt my image and public character, so my work as well. It was a full circle of bad emotions and things, but at one point you realise that it's only you creating this whole thing. It can happen as worse things can happen, and they did to me, but you have to go on, move on, let it go. Other better things will do happen indeed."

๐’ฎ๐’ฐ๐น๐น๐’ช๐’ž๐’œ๐’ฏ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ข (๐ป๐ธ๐’œ๐ฟ)

Stop, have a sit, take a rest
I stayed up all night long
Who realized it'd be so wrong
Then GONG, I let out King Kong
I thought you'd be Godzilla
I didn't realise I was my own killer

Pain, pain in chemistry
Could be something right to mix
If you can handle
Handle "IT"

Heal
(Suffocating, impressed me)
I'm feeding medicine
I'm feeding a good feeling
Here is what is made to see
(Close your eyes, your heart can speak)

Heal your heart can speak
Heal your heart can

Your heart
Can speak

A moment, instant feeling
Places to go when you're dreaming
Stand in reality, really me
Letting it go, let me learn
Quality over quantity
The way thoughts could be

Pain, pain in chemistry
If you can handle
Handle "IT"

Heal
I'm feeding medicine

Heal
Healing
Medicine, good feeling
Underneath
My heart can speak

Pain, pain in chemistry
If you can handle
Handle "IT"

Heal
I'm feeding medicine

Heal your heart can speak
Heal your heart can

Your heart
Can speak

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 07 December 2020 15:41:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 07/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/12/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/12/2020(UTC), RadioVine on 08/12/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 09/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/01/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#8 Posted : 10 December 2020 19:17:57(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
7. ๊œฑสœสœ (แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แดœ๊œฑ)

'Shh (A Little Between Us)' is a Pop track with Trap and R'n'B influences written and produced by Den and Orion Washington.

Written and recorded in one take around October 2020, the song is one the last tracks to make it into the album and shows the whole maturity of the Den's experiences revealing a bit of what happens after all that's been told in the other previous songs written before this. Here Den gets into a risky theme using his metaphors to hide what would probably seem like a secret hook-up with someone and could be interpreted in many ways from cheating, to a straight guy having an homosexual fling, to simply not wanting to be caught on the act or all of them.
The lyrics don't have the 'sci-fi' kind of theme like in the other songs, this one feels more 'terrestrial' almost as if Den wants to enhance the human being making a mistake or losing his control for something sexual and reveals itself for being just an imperfect human with mistakes. This, in fact, is underlined by how we can find in the lyrics the nods at the biblical fall of Adam and Eve or 'angels in sins'. Den doesn't go talking about aliens, space, other planets or any other metaphorical sci-fi experience, but this time he uses a religious matter, something still mysterious to humanity, with so much yet to discover and in which humanity has faith. Humans know exactly what sex is, but going with someone dangerous, someone you have to hide with it's a very religious act, you trust the circumstances and the person, you realise your sin but it's still remains something occult to uncover, something with many hidden truths even if you think you know it all about it.

On a technical side, the song is very slow-paced, very indicating of the sexual theme. Den's vocals are very low and slow as well, he follows the trend of the song with a more breathy voice and only slightly raises his tone for the chorus where you can almost sense a sort of 'climax' idea. Den also adds some out of verses ad-libs with even breathier tones to enhance the feeling that builds up through the song while the trap-inspired synthesizers behind just carry it all like a movie in which Den is speaking very low.
The middle 8 differs a little from the rest being a part where drums build a little rhythmic pattern and Den almost raps and raises his vocals fitting the drums behind only to build tension again to the intense climax of the choruses.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"So we finally arrived to this track. This one is quite intense for me. I had always wanted to put a sexual, mature type of song on this album, two or at least one. I had to find the right inspiration though and I can't exactly tell you how it came, but it did suddenly with someone, in a very intricate situation that I fell into and... it was strong. It was something unexpected but that made me feel alive and made me question, what if humanity is supposed to sin every once in a while to feel alive, free and liberated? What if we need to make mistakes to move forward and what if secrets can hold excitement in our lives? And, also, I will explain better in the '8th House' track that's coming, but the sexual theme in the science that I study and believe in it is very much linked to death and rebirth, and I think that is no wonder why! I wanted to capture that exactly. What happened to me that inspired this was like... it caught me off guard completely. I was maybe sure of how some things were going for me on a certain matter but deep down I had my doubts, but all the huge feelings that I had that moment made all the doubts come out and so I can at least tell you that it had to do with something sexual that gave me a rebirth."

๐’ฎ๐ป๐ป (๐’œ ๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฏ๐’ฏ๐ฟ๐ธ ๐ต๐ธ๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ)

Hate to see how you look at my face
Close my eyes, i feel this is disgrace
Sensing danger in all of the single ways (Oh)
Seeing you there is a need that we satisfy
Hold on, there is something yet to realize
Maybee is ....

What you gonna do to me is like art
Your glare can make my stomach deeply hurt
Your fame is gonna kick back in my part
I'm trembling, it's tearing me apart
BUT...
(But, but, what)

I love danger, mmh, don't you?
A little player, why, wouldn't you?
They know a truth, we know a story
This apple fell down off the glory
It takes two shut mouths to make a body
OH OH oh .. Oh (shh)
This is a 'little between us' story

Whoever believes in all of the feels
Can make up to at least one of their needs
It's clear humans can sin and have fears
Staying away like a bad disease
But what if a secret frees from untrue things
Does it?...

What you gonna do to me is maybe so bad
Your words can make my doubt deeply mad
Your touch is gonna have me bad in the head
I'm trembling, are these signs that I read?
BUT...
(But, but, what)

OH OH oh .. Oh (shh)

We can say that
If we were, to be...
Little angels off heaven
We'd be...
Down in need
Praying...
Off sins
Off fears
Off-limits

I don't mean...
You should leave...
Your little theatre
But we...
Can be...
Something in the behind the scenes

OH OH oh .. Oh (shh)

OH OH oh .. Oh (shh)

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 10 December 2020 19:59:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/12/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 11/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/01/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#9 Posted : 18 December 2020 01:22:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
8. ๊œฑสœแดแดก แดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด„ษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ๊œฑ

'Show Me The City of Angels' is a Pop Ballad with R'n'B influences written and produced by Den.

The song was made in a few studio sessions back in 2019 after Den had lost his close grandma and had to suddenly stop promoting his third album 'Don't Be A Pain In My Sky'and that eventually lead him to write new music and meet his husband Dj Rashai. The lyrics question human existence and sufference with an underlined pain mixed to confusion. So it shows what Den had to go through during the moment of grieve for his grandmother died of an heart-attack and leaving the family suddenly. Den talks about angels here, another mystery in the album this time with a nod at another religious theme and not a sci-fi one. The mystery doesn't revolve much about Den's intimate issues on this song but it kind of makes a question many could relate - why do we exist? Something humanity has always asked itself and gave multiple answers, especially when near death experiences.

Despite the mystery, what feels incredibly strong and evident is the pain Den lets out in his vocals and the music following behind, with violins cover by layers of strong basses and synthesizers. Everything harmonizes together with the right strings to create an emotional track that shows Den's vulnerabilities in his grieving. In the verses he sings very low, almost like unwanting to sing and just hide in the pain, his voice seems almost broken but it all fits the theme. In the choruses, though, Den lets out the worst of his interior crisis hitting high notes with a powerful manly voice that he has managed to develop very well through his 10 years of career and that got much higher and extended compared to his early days. Now he feels stronger but probably the whole feeling helps too and he doesn't use the falsetto like he would on his last album, being at times criticized for using much of it with autotune as well, this time it's raw, strong manly vocals coming out right out of him.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"This song I wrote it when I lost my grandma in 2019 and every time I hear it, it makes me tremble and shake. It gives myself goosebumps. It's very important for me because I wrote it when my grandma died and I was like... Why? Why do we have to exist just to arrive to this. What's the point of suffering to fading into nothingness or something that we don't know, after all the quotes that are around about life being beautiful, about reaching goals and all of that. It's like when this happens, nothing really matters anymore because you begin to wonder that. You hope there is really a city of angels where you can meet who you lost, how could they be gone forever?... Just saying all this, it hurts... But of course I have learnt to get out of thst circle a little, somehow.
This death was also the reason that my last album was stopped in promotion and single releases, I just couldn't cope with anything anymore. My grandma was so important, I grew up with her. She lived in the house next to mine when I was little, her front door next to mine. I was everyday in her house, with her comforting me, making me delicious food, listening to me and watching me in my passions. She was fun, outspoken, brave. I adored her, she was my grandma.
Writing and recording this was partly liberating but it was also a huge tribute to my grandma, as much as I wish everyone can relate to it and let out their pain while listening, maybe with a good cry because it can really help at times."

๐’ฎ๐ป๐’ช๐’ฒ ๐‘€๐ธ ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐’ž๐ผ๐’ฏ๐’ด ๐’ช๐น ๐’œ๐’ฉ๐’ข๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฎ

I walked through flames
It didn't burn
Then winter came
It wasn't cold
Then I hear, then I feel
We're not from here
So why are we here, what's the point at all

Will we be
Will we ever be free
Free to fall
From clouds where we're shaping souls

And will you show me now
The way
To the city of angels there
(Is it cold or warm out there)
'cause I know
One day, some way
We'll be there in the end
And you'll be near
Again

If I came from there
If I'll be there
Then what's the reason
That I was chained
To be down here
Is there any at all
Feathers here, my wings were cut down whole

If we'll be free
Ever free, just to know
What's the point at all
If we just come and go

And will you show me now
The way
'cause I know
One day, some way
And you'll be near
Again

What's the point of you being there
If one day you won't be near
What's the point of suffering
What's the point of all we have
What we create, what we ever get
I don't feel it now at all

And will you show me now
The way
'cause I know
One day, some way
And you'll be near
Again

Again

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 28 January 2021 09:32:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 18/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/01/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/03/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#10 Posted : 28 January 2021 09:59:45(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
9 .8แด›สœ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡

'8th House' is a Dance Pop, Electro, Techno song written and produced by Den and Laurence Vega.

The song was created before the Summer of 2020 and was written and recorded in a few studio sessions around July. It is rumored that this track recorded with the help of ex-bandmate Laurence Vega, will be the reason of crisis between Den and Dj Rashai told by Laurence in his interview in November 2020. According to Laurence, Rashai was not happy with the outcome of the track and how it 'ruined' the whole record but really was hiding the fact that the track wasn't actually created by him instead and Den had to call his friend to work on it.
The song itself is actually about a crisis. Den, being a very spiritual person who goes out there reading many guides on Karma, chakra, meditation and astrology subjects, was inspired by the latter one. In astrology in fact, the 8th house is the house of death, rebirth, sex and mystery, all the main themes of the album and while on most of it Den talks about a death and a rebirth, this time the lyrics leave a lot to the interpretation with many more symbols and metaphors than usual. This time, it isn't about a peaceful, happy rebirth. On this track, Den goes on an hard-hitting type of crisis, one that puts you to test but that makes you wilder, stronger and much more mentally and spiritually armored.

What's underlined foremost in the song it's Den's strong, high vocals. In the chorus he hits and sustains long and high notes, like never before. It was usually reported back in the day that Tanya Stephenson would be the strongest vocalist in the Titans Pop group, with Martina, Jo and Den following, but this time Den seems to surprise showing another side of his vocals and not again with a falsetto. The full, thick male vocals take over the high tone with a much very felt and slightly bitter feeling in them, almost like a cry of desperation.
The build-up to the chorus with synthesizers is also interesting making it very danceable and catchy, Den shows a lot of versability even if at some parts a little of robotic vocal can be heard, but it could be part of the artistic choice for a techno influence track.
Also to note the parts following the choruses and the middle 8 having a strong Dubstep feel to them create a darker, edgier vibe.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"I am glad we have finally come to talk of this song. It's maybe my favorite and I shouldn't have a favorite in an album I have created but this one just feels like the core of the album, it has all its themes, it's a cry of desperation, it's a crisis made music, my own crisis inside. I believe we create magic with every thing we love doing, now especially when we write and perform our own songs, but this time I don't know, it went far for me personally. This song feels like my soul screaming from the fourth dimension. I think that really says it all.
I was inspired by astrology, by apolocalyptic stories, mysteries. I really believe life is a circle like astrology taught me and I know not everyone believes that, but in my own studies and beliefs, that has always fascinated me and I found that inspiring and interesting. Many unexplainable things coincided and this '8th house' is basically that dark place that you could see as a sexual dark room or a cemetery, a purgatory. I felt like that when I wrote this song in that period of my life, months ago."

๐Ÿช๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐ป๐’ช๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐ธ

Silhoutte in a destroyed place
Faced off the falling grace
Faded, devastated state
How do I climb?
Infinite fear, infinitely near
Still it is unclear

Suffocated demon dance
Someone jumped off the fence
Played the card of menace
How do I feel?
Infinite fear, infinitely unclear

Shocked down, to another side
Is it end in sight on time
Maybe it is, maybe not me
(Flirtin' with skeletons and your fear)

8th house, welcome down
Everybody around is gonna survive
Lettin' me out
Getttin' you out
Fearin' it fall
YOU ARE STILL AROUND
YOU ARE STILL AROUND

NOT TO MENTION what you survived
NOT TO MENTION the jump was high
You know, you know
Now it just feels right

A freakshow is playing shame
Someone sexually determined
Money faking empty shells
What do I need?
Infinite fear
Infinite near
Still it is unclear

8th house, welcome down
Lettin' me out
Getttin' you out
Fearin' it fall
YOU ARE STILL AROUND
YOU ARE STILL AROUND

You know, you know
Now it just feels right

[Dubstep instrumental]

8th house, welcome down
Lettin' me out
Getttin' you out
Fearin' it fall
YOU ARE STILL AROUND
YOU ARE STILL AROUND

You know, you know
Now it just feels right

SOUNDS LIKE

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 28/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 28/01/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/03/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#11 Posted : 12 March 2021 11:01:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage
10. แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ แดกแดษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฐแดœสŸ แดกแดส€สŸแด…

'What A Wonderful World' is a Trance Pop, Electro, Techno song done with a rewrite and a reproduction by Den of a new version of the already existing "What A Wonderful World" song by Louis Armstrong.

The song is basically a modern and different rendition of Louis Armstrong's famous classic song. In the today's world especially with a pandemic going on it seems hard to find beauty in what surrounds us but Den tried to do that. The lyrics rewritten give a new taste, they sort of reflect the bitterness felt at the moment but try to find hope and light in the darkness. The song is not only a reflection of the whole general situation but it sits comfortably at the end of the album to give it a closure, because after all the pain, the struggle, the mystery, the oppressing of feelings that Den felt like going through in his marriage or his life lately he finds hope and fights for it, like an happy ending.

It's interesting how the lyrics and the mood is completely reflected in the voice of Den and the trance instrumentation that deepens the mysterious feeling already found within the previous tracks. He sings very lowly and softly at the beginning, like he's trying to show the oppression in his life, somebody who has something loud to say but he can't and keeps it for himself translating it into mystery and hidden symbols like the album has been.
Then suddenly after some choruses the song explodes - it's happening, the light is there! Den has so much inside, like the world at the moment has still so much beauty to let it go to waste for a bad moment. 'It's not worth it to lose hope' and as he sings this powerful line, the beauty all comes out in the song, vocally and in the instrumentation. It all harmonizes perfectly and empowers a listener or they get emotional, just like the famous classic of Louis Armstrong could do.

แด…แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€ส๊œฑ

Quote:
"And so we got to the final track. It has been a journey that I hope others can enjoy and understand and, hopefully, relate to it. Probably not everyone can relate to feel underwhelmed, to feel like hiding your love or to feel like being locked onto something but I am sure some of the tracks on the album can be interpreted just how you want them to be and the symbols are clear but they can create a different reality, it's about... a subjective perspection of things. I don't know who entirely has my point of view with these songs I have recorded and written, but my album it surely is my story and it could have been or it could similar to anybody's else in the world. So I hope this last track gives them final thought, puts a final smile and desire to change something you don't like. I hope listening to this makes you want to enjoy life more whatever it is, just like I felt when I was listening to Louis Armstrong singing to it. And in no way I feel like comparing myself to this great master musician, but this song shaped my soul and it's very important to me and if this album is about something I've gone through and comes from my experience, then this could have been the perfect ending."

๐’ฒ๐ป๐’œ๐’ฏ ๐’œ ๐’ฒ๐’ช๐’ฉ๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐‘…๐น๐’ฐ๐ฟ ๐’ฒ๐’ช๐‘…๐ฟ๐’Ÿ

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For all that you do
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow
So pretty, let's survive
Are also on the faces
Through masks, I see you smile
I see friends being there
I see mothers and dads
They're really saying
I love you

I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more
Than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 12 March 2021 11:05:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 12/03/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/03/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/03/2021(UTC), erich hess on 12/03/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/03/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/03/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/03/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#12 Posted : 12 March 2021 11:50:08(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Leah Fernsby: Wow your album just made my day already so proper well done
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 12/03/2021(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 21 March 2021 01:04:57(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Maliah Aguilar: Den, this is such a deeply personal and moving record, you really showcased a different side to yourself with this one and I it's definitely my favourite from you so far in your career. It's one of those records where it feels like more of an experience to listen to it as a whole, but my favourite standout tracks are definitely "Show Me The City of Angels" which is beautiful and I'm just a sucker for a ballad and "Shh (A Little Between Us)" which is a wild ride, literally! Wonderful work from a truly talented artist!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
FiveT on 21/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#14 Posted : 25 March 2021 08:17:19(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
RadioVine: Den, for the past few days, Iโ€™ve cut my hair, Iโ€™ve drank a few bottles of wine and Iโ€™ve sat in dark rooms with just my LED lights on, just alone... feeling alone but the most powerful thing you can do to someone to make them feel powerful. You did that.. Iโ€™ll put on your album and I felt so powerful during the album because the way you have strongly and powerful as broken every boundaries and limitations anyone has sat on you.. you have really out done yourself. Congratulations my love. What a terrific comeback!

OOC: so proud of how things album all came together! Iโ€™m so proud of you my friend! Great work! Really excellent with the whole concept!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
FiveT on 25/03/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 28 March 2021 03:03:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19117 time(s) in 7588 post(s)
Dustyn: Dennnn!! I am so proud of you! The last year has presented challenges for everyone but I know that your own personal life must have amplified everything for you and yet, here you are! "Show Me The City of Angels" and "8th House" are my faves but this whole album is a total triumph. Not only is it such a joy in the sonic sense but knowing the journey you've been on to create this album makes the listen experience even more glorious. The cover was the perfect way to end the album. Brighter days are ahead!

OOC: Such a fun record! I can always count on you to bring the bops. That aside, I feel like this record really delved into Den's character more than ever before. He's the character I strongly associate with you most and one I've know for a decade now. It's great when a character's personality and stories shine through within their music. Have to say, I think this is my favourite Den and solo Titan album yet! Well done :)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY โ€ข DUSTYN โ€ข OSCAR โ€ข RILEY โ€ข SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU โ€ข CARTER LEE โ€ข JAKE โ€ข MYLES โ€ข ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN โ€ข CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE โ€ข CHRIS โ€ข JASON โ€ข LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE โ€ข LINCOLN โ€ข LAYLA โ€ข MERCEDES โ€ข MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA โ€ข DENEIL โ€ข CHICAGO NOBODY โ€ข BLOOM โ€ข SONNY โ€ข VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN โ€ข ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS โ€ข ALFIE SUMMERS โ€ข MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON โ€ข KONSTANTIN โ€ข FAYETTE โ€ข SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 31/03/2021(UTC)