logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#21 Posted : 05 January 2021 10:31:30(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17923 time(s) in 10416 post(s)
Erica: ok. like, i like mandy and all. but i never expected her to drop a serious contender for album of the year like this! this,the year of vanity,joshua,and radio really bringing some slices of heaven. however, neither tisha or mandy took my advice of having a fling with each other to show the boys who was boss.

nina: how do you know,love? i am fairly sure we dont know all the ins and outs of whos doing in and out.

erica: oh my god...YOURE RIGHT! *looks at camera with a shocked face that morphs into a knowing smirk*

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/01/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#22 Posted : 05 January 2021 17:40:46(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu: Mandy!!! This whole album makes me wanna dance and cry and live my life to the fullest! You are such a star, everything that you put out is just gold! My favorites are Don't Talk To Me, Love Me Better, Alone and the singles too. You dont know how to make a bad song, I am in awe. Love you lots!
Online BrownSugar  
#23 Posted : 08 January 2021 02:15:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19135 time(s) in 7597 post(s)
OOC: You know I've been checking this album out while it was still in progress and giving you updates on my thoughts in real time but here's my comment anyway haha. I really love this album. It's the type of album I'd be dying to buy in real life; well-written, honest and backed up with slick pop beats. I love when creators on the forum give us something personal from their artists. Really gives the characters more depth and you did this right here with Mandy. She has always been a loved character with great stories but this really elevated everything. Really feeling for her and understanding her here. The last few songs on the album are my favourites. Ones like "Guilt", "Truce" and "Trust" honestly include some of your best lyrics to date. You should be proud of yourself and I know you're glad to finally have this album out after all this time lol. Congrats!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#24 Posted : 10 January 2021 08:02:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Awesome job on everything, probably one of the most long overdue albums on here Laugh But you did a great job with everything, really loving the way it came about and honestly the album really suits her! I think my favorites are Love Me Better, Ecstasy, annnnnnd probably a tie between either Alone or Something About Us but I think you did a great job on every song and they all fit perfectly and especially with her backstory and everything she's gone through the last few years, this is the perfect album to comeback with :)

Isabel: MANDY!!! This album is amazing and I'm so happy it was finally released. I love every track but I think 'Alone' is my personal favorite. I can tell you put every ounce of yourself into this album and it shows. You are so damn talented and I'm so happy for you and for everyone to get to hear this.

OOC: Yessss 5 years! 😭 which is just a shame. I figured it was time. A lot of these songs I was just sitting on and I felt that it was time to get Mandy back out there and stage the comeback that she rightfully deserves lol. Way long overdue. I really appreciate your kind words, the amount of pressure I felt was unreal and I’m happy it’s finally out after such a long time!! Happy to see those are your favorites too!!!

Mandy: Love you sooooo much. You’ve always been such an amazing friend and I can’t wait to catch up with you, thank you for all the support Izzy. Missssss youuuu ❤️

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: ok. like, i like mandy and all. but i never expected her to drop a serious contender for album of the year like this! this,the year of vanity,joshua,and radio really bringing some slices of heaven. however, neither tisha or mandy took my advice of having a fling with each other to show the boys who was boss.

nina: how do you know,love? i am fairly sure we dont know all the ins and outs of whos doing in and out.

erica: oh my god...YOURE RIGHT! *looks at camera with a shocked face that morphs into a knowing smirk*

Mandy: Hehehehe this made me laugh! You are so sweet Erica! I’m sure if Tisha and I got together it’d be a story to tell. You never know what the future holds. ;) jk xoxo

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Misu: Mandy!!! This whole album makes me wanna dance and cry and live my life to the fullest! You are such a star, everything that you put out is just gold! My favorites are Don't Talk To Me, Love Me Better, Alone and the singles too. You dont know how to make a bad song, I am in awe. Love you lots!

Mandy: Misu!!! How come we have never met?? Shame! Thank you so much for your kind words and I’m glad the album allows you to feel all those emotions. That was the whole point so that really, really means a lot to me. I am so flattered. Thanks x

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
OOC: You know I've been checking this album out while it was still in progress and giving you updates on my thoughts in real time but here's my comment anyway haha. I really love this album. It's the type of album I'd be dying to buy in real life; well-written, honest and backed up with slick pop beats. I love when creators on the forum give us something personal from their artists. Really gives the characters more depth and you did this right here with Mandy. She has always been a loved character with great stories but this really elevated everything. Really feeling for her and understanding her here. The last few songs on the album are my favourites. Ones like "Guilt", "Truce" and "Trust" honestly include some of your best lyrics to date. You should be proud of yourself and I know you're glad to finally have this album out after all this time lol. Congrats!

OOC: Yes we’ve been talking about the premise of this album forever and you know how tiiiiiyad I was getting this out. Truly, a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Thank you so much for writing a track for this album and giving your thoughts. It made this process all the more better and gave me the inspiration to just get it out there!!! I’m so happy it was worth it and glad this is something you’d buy as I know your music taste and how you love music that tells a story. It was important for this to be way more than just a pop album so I’m really happy you see that with the final product!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/01/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#25 Posted : 22 January 2021 23:41:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: I think everyone can agree that Mandy Williams comeback was unexpected. I also want to mention I wasn't really here for much of Mandy's development but this release definitely made me get up to speed with everything! Outstanding job :)
Offline PANIC!  
#26 Posted : 19 February 2021 04:44:25(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RRH: The one word that keeps coming to my mind while listening to this record is "empowering." A lot of life, both good and bad, happens in six years and every emotion is find in here. This is such a fully fleshed out pop album that nobody can deny the appeal it carries, while still having a message and story to tell. You can dance to it, you can cry to it, you can do both simultaneously like I do. The bar has been set very early on in 2021. Welcome back to this crazy scene, Mandy Williams. It's better with you around.

OOC: Daaaaamn. I can't pick a standout track because it is such a strong project overall. I know it took time to get it completed but it was well worth the wait. It serves as a perfect example of nailing down character development within an album on here. The lyrics are some of the best I've seen on here without question. Brilliant job!
UserPostedImage