logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#21 Posted : 26 January 2021 09:04:40(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Package Pictures:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 3 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#22 Posted : 27 January 2021 02:39:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19145 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
OOC: First of all, I just want to say that it's great to see you back and releasing an album again after all of these years! You, like all the other users of days gone who have returned, certainly haven't lost your touch. In fact, you've only got better! Now, onto the actual album. I can tell you put your heart and soul into this project. You've worked hard writing this huge album, sourcing images to represent each track, writing up the descriptions and doing all the promo before it like with the live show and single releases. I can tell this album and Radio mean a lot to you. The journey seen throughout this entire album is wonderful. Not only are the songs great but they also help tell Radio's story and really solidify her as a character. The second half of the record probably has most of my favourite tracks on it but the whole project itself is stunning. Wonderful work!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RadioVine on 27/01/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#23 Posted : 27 January 2021 09:08:03(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
OOC: First of all, I just want to say that it's great to see you back and releasing an album again after all of these years! You, like all the other users of days gone who have returned, certainly haven't lost your touch. In fact, you've only got better! Now, onto the actual album. I can tell you put your heart and soul into this project. You've worked hard writing this huge album, sourcing images to represent each track, writing up the descriptions and doing all the promo before it like with the live show and single releases. I can tell this album and Radio mean a lot to you. The journey seen throughout this entire album is wonderful. Not only are the songs great but they also help tell Radio's story and really solidify her as a character. The second half of the record probably has most of my favourite tracks on it but the whole project itself is stunning. Wonderful work!

OOC: First, I want to thank you for going though the entire album and reading it. I know it was really long but I wanted to create a solid album for her, knowing that her last album was years ago! This was very personal even in real life for me and weirdly enough, Radios character helps me write better and think more bigger when it comes to her music! Thank you so much for supporting this and enjoying it. This has to be one of my favorites I have written on here! Thank you for the artwork! You did great! As always!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 27/01/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#24 Posted : 27 January 2021 09:58:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: Two part albums are always scary to listen to because one tends to overshadow the other but in this case I can't even choose which one is best! A whole ass bop; this entire album! Get it love!

OOC: As Sean stated you definitely poured your heart and soul into this album and for me the best takeaway is that the visuals are some of the best I ever seen on here. The whole aesthetic from the images/gif really make the tracks stand out in such a visually pleasing kind of way but of course the track descriptions are amazing. I also like that they aren't so polished but at the same time have a sense of cohesiveness throughout the album thread. The sounda likes chosen are some of my personal favorites. We share a lot the same interests in music btw :)

Edited by user 27 January 2021 10:01:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline 2001clay  
#25 Posted : 27 January 2021 10:08:12(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
Keshia Love: Girl I know this album has to be legit lit already! This is the one I’m telling you this has to be the number 1 album ever!

OCC: I really love this already I mean it’s tell the story I mean I’m was blown away by this :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Offline RadioVine  
#26 Posted : 27 January 2021 12:38:05(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Daniel: Two part albums are always scary to listen to because one tends to overshadow the other but in this case I can't even choose which one is best! A whole ass bop; this entire album! Get it love!

OOC: As Sean stated you definitely poured your heart and soul into this album and for me the best takeaway is that the visuals are some of the best I ever seen on here. The whole aesthetic from the images/gif really make the tracks stand out in such a visually pleasing kind of way but of course the track descriptions are amazing. I also like that they aren't so polished but at the same time have a sense of cohesiveness throughout the album thread. The sounda likes chosen are some of my personal favorites. We share a lot the same interests in music btw :)

Radio: My darling, how much I love hearing from you. I have you to think especially during the early stages of my career, how Hot Eye really developed me and my artistry. Thank you my love.

OOC: My intention when I was creating and writing the album for it not to sound so mainstream. I wanted this era to solidify her sound and personality, I found it very Important for you to understand her mindset when it came to music. I wanna thank you so much Daniel for understanding the album. I love you! Thank you! I had a feeling you will love the sound alike because we loveR&B music

Edited by user 27 January 2021 12:38:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline RadioVine  
#27 Posted : 27 January 2021 12:39:26(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Keshia Love: Girl I know this album has to be legit lit already! This is the one I’m telling you this has to be the number 1 album ever!

OCC: I really love this already I mean it’s tell the story I mean I’m was blown away by this :)

Radio: I’m complete having your sexy ass enjoy my album.much love darling!

OOC: Thank you so much for understanding the story behind this! Means a lot!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

2001clay on 27/01/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 31 January 2021 00:14:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: I will admit writing an album is really a visual thing for me but I struggle to put that into roleplays lol. I'm a very visual person and I always like to create visuals in my head whenever I'm listening to music but I think this is one of the few rps on here where you really did give visualizations that accommodated the songs so well. Sometimes I struggle to understand a song or its lyrics without someone just telling me what it's about but your pictures and gifs helped a lot! You really did great work here and I'm sure it was not easy coming up with everything and then having to post it in a way that we would be able to read and understand. I really enjoyed going through this thread :) Excellent work!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
RadioVine on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#29 Posted : 01 February 2021 07:35:01(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I will admit writing an album is really a visual thing for me but I struggle to put that into roleplays lol. I'm a very visual person and I always like to create visuals in my head whenever I'm listening to music but I think this is one of the few rps on here where you really did give visualizations that accommodated the songs so well. Sometimes I struggle to understand a song or its lyrics without someone just telling me what it's about but your pictures and gifs helped a lot! You really did great work here and I'm sure it was not easy coming up with everything and then having to post it in a way that we would be able to read and understand. I really enjoyed going through this thread :) Excellent work!

OOC: Thank you so much! I put a lot of work for months for this so it makes me feel so good that you understood and you actually took time out of your life to enjoy my work! Thank you so much! I love what you are doing with your characters as well!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

RoseJapanFan on 12/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#30 Posted : 01 February 2021 10:40:50(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den sends a private text to Radio.

Den: Radio... My friend, wow. I was feeling upset today, I was looking at my little daughter and felt lonely. Will she ever feel sad for having a single parent from now on? Then I put on your CD. Wow. You inspired me, 'Zone' and 'Villain' are the 2 songs that killed me with their lyrics, I could relate. The whole sound, so deep... But then I heard the latter songs Soda Pop and Skyline and I was done with it, those tracks made me feel empowered and blessed my soul. Then 'No Good For Me' gave me the final decision, what I needed. I'm in love with this album.

OOC: The amount of thought, small detail planning that you put into this is brilliant, the whole visual is pure art. I love how every song has its own visual and theme and it generally ties into one big artistic theme as well. You have a nice imagination

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RadioVine on 15/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#31 Posted : 10 March 2021 13:04:54(UTC)
RadioVine

OOC: Just ahead of the FCA Awards 2021, I’m sending this album in consideration for the Fan Choice Awards, for Best Album. I do believe everyone that has send their nominations out for Best Album should also do this, giving focus all the terrific work we have seen last year in albums alone. It was one of the best years sin
ce I been here with all the albums and just so different kind of art and music. It gives someone on the forums a chance to take a look at the album again to make votes based on the albums work. I am not trying to make Radio’s album seem like the huge focus on because EVERYONE on this forum released terrific work. As I said above, I think everyone should do that because I may want to relive that album all experience when I’m reading it, just to refresh my memory of everything if this was sorta to the Grammys, etc.

I do think it’s a great album. Please take a look at Radio’s sophomore album, Vineyard. Thank you for all the support and love you given to my character.

Maybe we can make a thread with the links of the work.

Edited by user 10 March 2021 13:09:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!