logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#61 Posted : 30 January 2023 08:09:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Cam held Chris close throughout the duration of the movie, enjoying the close contact and body heat. He loves warm, cosy vibes especially when his boyfriend is involved. Camillo could happily stay here forever, snuggled up with Chris under these covers, surrounded by cushions and no worries from the outside world. Before he has a chance to say anything after the film finishes, Cam suddenly finds himself on his back with Chris straddling him. "My love, someone is eager..." Camillo smirks before biting down on his bottom lip when Chris reveals his ass. He absolutely adores it. "Ayyy, you read my mind, baby." Cam lets out a mischievous chuckle as he lets his hand explore Chris' cheeks, gently squeezing at them.

Camillo moves his hands to his own underwear, toying with the waistband. Slowly, he begins to pull them down for Chris. His long, thick, circumcised dick springs up in the air and continues to rise in front of Chris' eyes, growing bigger and more powerful by the second. He's truly blessed with that Italian passion. "Might need to get him wet before I stick him in, my love." Cam smirks and places his hands on the back of his head, letting his member stand throbbing to attention as he waits for a little sucking from his boyfriend.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#62 Posted : 06 February 2023 04:01:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris smiled at Cam before sliding down and getting his mouth nice and wet with his saliva before opening his mouth and letting it flow out of his mouth and onto Cam's dick. He rubbed his hand up and down while getting it wet with his spit before going down and teasing the head of his cock. with his tongue. He didn't look at Cam while he was doing it as he was focused on making Cam feel good. after he tease him a little bit licking and blowing on his gland he finally put it in his mouth and started to lick around it taking it slow with a little bit at a time.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#63 Posted : 06 February 2023 11:22:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Cam tilts his head back and closes his eyes as he relaxes into the moment. "Mmmm...". A small groan escapes his lips when Chris first makes contact, feeling the spit trickle down his circumcised pink head followed by the warmth and grip of his boyfriend's hands. His throbbing cock twitches in delight in response to the licking and blowing of his glans. As Chris finally takes him into his mouth, Cam starts to produce some precum. He's clearly hot and ready for Chris. "Yeah, my love. Just like that..." Camillo encourages in a breathy voice, reaching down with one hand, cupping and caressing the side of Chris' face. He then lets his fingers trail upwards and begins playing with Chris' hair. Cam makes a conscious effort to be gentle as he's been known to be a little too passionate when aroused. He resists the urge to force Chris' head down his entire length and just relaxes into the intimate play. "How do I taste, my love?" Cam asks with a naughty chuckle.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#64 Posted : 26 February 2023 04:02:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris does his part to try to make Cam feel good but also wants to be the one in control and give rather than receive. Looking up at him while sliding his head up and down on the tip he pulls his mouth away to an audio pop, "salty, really salty for someone really sweet." he goes back to licking and sucking before he works his way and lower and deeper into his mouth. It hurts his jaw a little bit but he got the genius albeit messy idea to get some of the syrup from the dinner and poured some of it on Cam's rock-hard cock, lube is lube at the end of the day. As he poured it down on his body he would use his mouth to clean as much as he could. He could feel Cam getting tight like he was going to finish but he clutched onto the base to not let any friendly fire go off. "Hey! don't even think of blasting me in the face," Chris got up on top of Cam and wiggle his ass to make sure he was in position but slowly getting Cam's head inside of him. With a little groan, he looked into Cam's eyes and kissed him deeply "You need to shoot off in here, inside me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#65 Posted : 26 February 2023 23:13:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo is used to being the one taking charge and calling the shots so it's a surprising turn of events to have Chris take control. It's a very welcome change, though. As he's naturally dominant, being forced into a submissive position is giving Cam an unexpected thrill. He audibly gasps upon feeling the combination of the syrup and Chris' mouth on his cock, enjoying the wet and warm pleasure. Camillo grabs Chris' hair as his natural instinct is to get a little rough and force his partner's head down. However, he immediately lets go and relaxes, deciding to just let Chris take control. "Sorry, baby. You just get me going so good." Camillo smirks and looks down towards his boyfriend. He is rock solid and his slit is glazed with precum, totally ready for Chris.

As Camillo's head enters Chris, he bites down on his bottom lip as he feels the pleasurable warmth of his lover. "You feel amazing, my love." Camillo closes his eyes and speaks in a breathy, almost whisper-like voice as he feels Chris bare for the first time in their relationship. He trails both his hands up Chris' thighs, his hips, sides and across his chest, exploring and connecting with his boyfriend's body closely as they enter a new phase of their romance. Camillo then slowly pushes his hips upward and slides more of his length deeper into Chris, looking him straight in the eye as the pleasure intensifies. "Mmmmm...fuuuuuck. Ride me, baby."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#66 Posted : 06 March 2023 04:41:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris goes slowly at first with his hands on Cam's nice chest and stomach. He moans softly as he is just trying to take it all in and be in the moment of what is happening. As he gets more use to how it feels he gets a devilish grin on his face and he starts to tighten up when he bounces up on Cam's shaft. Gripping and tightening around him and different times and ways before going faster and faster. Soon Chris is laying chest-to-chest with Cam, holding hands but pushing his hands above his head and just focusing on moving his hips "I'm glad you feel good, I want you to feel even better. I want you to really mess me up to where I can't move anymore, really give it to me." he whispers into cam's ear. Then give him a deep kiss as he grinds on top of him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#67 Posted : 06 March 2023 20:40:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo tilts his head back and groans in ecstasy as he feels Chris tighten around and bounce on his shaft. The bare skin on skin contact combined with the intense slapping noises of them connecting only adds to the intensity. "Oh FUCK, yes, baby!!". Cam grunts and bites onto his bottom lip, making eye contact with Chris, giving his ass cheek a huge slap in the process. He lets his hand linger, pulling at Chris' cheek and spreading him wider. When Chris confesses that he wants Cam to really give it to him, he finally drops the submissive act and slides back into his natural dominant role. "Yeah? You fucking want it? You want this big cock, baby?" Camillo speaks gruffly through gritted teeth and, with his other hand, reaches up and grabs Chris by the throat. He then violently thrusts up into Chris' hole at rapid speed, gripping tightly onto his partner's neck. "How does it feel? Tell me how much you love this dick."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#68 Posted : 15 March 2023 10:17:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Fuck, I do want it, I want it so bad, I want you so bad," Chris said as Cam took over and grabbed him by the throat. He just felt wave after wave of pleasure and pain and was feeling all types of emotions and feelings that squeezed onto Cam's shoulders tightly as he looked at him with a sultry stare. "I love it I love your big dick so much, I love you and I love your dick splitting me. I want you, I want it, really make a mess inside of me." Chris followed Cam's hips as best as he could but he just rocked every time he would thrust inside of him. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" could be heard loudly through the room between the sexual moans and groans and them bumping together. Chris would try to tighten up but Cam would just blow through it making it hard for him to focus on anything else.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#69 Posted : 15 March 2023 10:45:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Fuck it!" Camillo growls and applies more pressure to Chris' throat. Taking him by the neck, Cam pushes Chris backwards with great force, suddenly putting his boyfriend on his back. Even with the quick flip of position, Cam manages to keep every inch of him inside of Chris and his hand upon his throat. Now that he's back on top, Cam can REALLY give it to Chris. If earlier felt intense and pleasurable then this is going to feel like an outer body experience. "Legs over my shoulders, baby." Once Chris is hooked around him, Camillo begins to thrust deeply and heavy down into his boyfriend, using his entire body weight to add as much force as possible. Cam is a big boy and with the angle, he knows fine well that he's hitting Chris' sweet spot and beyond. The new position also locks Chris right into place. He can't wriggle away or adjust himself. Instead, he has to ride out the intense pleasure the way Camillo intends.

"You're so fucking tight, my love!" Camillo pants through gritted teeth, still pounding away. The sound of their bare skin slapping together continues to echo throughout the room. With his hand still on Chris' neck, he takes his free one and wraps it around his partner's shaft, simultaneously jerking him off as he fucks him. "I'm not the only one cumming hard tonight." Cam flashes a mischievous, sexy grin from above Chris as he pleasures him vigorously. He continues to give it to Chris for a bit before he grunts and bites on his bottom lip. "Uuhhhhh....c-cazzo!". He's blurting out in Italian and wearing a facial expression that Chris is familiar with. Camillo is close.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#70 Posted : 01 April 2023 09:07:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris looked at Cam with burning desire as he grabbed him by the throat. He wanted to feel more from Cam than whatever his brain was going through and right now the only thing on his mind was Cam and how hot and sexy he was. How much pleasure he was going through really took his mind off everything else. Doing what he was told he put his legs over Cam's shoulders and put his hands on his ankles. Chris tried to keep his eyes open so that he could look at Cam but every pound would send a wave through his body and would make him bite his lip trying to last through it.

With the pressure from Cam's hands around both of his heads, Chris grabbed onto Cam's neck and pulled him down as he finished speaking Italian in a deep kiss that had his tongue swirling around Cam's tongue. He tries to hold out so they could finish around the same time but it was starting to be to much for him and soon Chris has his orgasm tightening around Cam as he blew all over their chest and stomach.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#71 Posted : 26 April 2023 01:17:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Uhhh fuck yes, baby!!" Camillo grunts through gritted teeth as he watches Chris blow his load, simultaneously feeling his boyfriend's hole contract around him. He continues to thrust and stroke Chris, driving his sensitivity as close to the edge as possible. Cam leans back in for another passionate kiss, his tongue vigorously wrestling with Chris'. The embrace is short lived however as Cam pulls his lips away and amps up the speed of his thrusting even more. He holds tightly onto Chris' legs and looks him dead in the eye with an expression that his partner is familiar with. He's about to blow. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M...I'M...I-UUUUHHHHH!!!" Camillo throws his head back, closes his eyes tightly and clenches his jaw as he cums. His cock twitches furiously inside Chris, filling him up with his loads for the first time ever in their relationship.

Camillo remains in place for a few seconds as he tries to compose himself and catch his breath, slowly easing his way back down to reality. "Fuck!" Camillo exhales and a breathy, giggly voice. He gently kisses the sole of Chris' foot and gives him a playful pat on the thigh, looking down and smiling lovingly at his boyfriend. "The was amazing, my love. Woo!!". Camillo laughs softly before slowly and carefully sliding out of Chris. He looks down at his handiwork and a mischievous grin appears across his face. "Damn. Now THAT is art." Cam winks and helps Chris to gently lowers his legs back down. "How was that for you, my love?"
UserPostedImage