logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline blueleh  
#21 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:13:41(UTC)
blueleh

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
I hate when people think Blink-182 created pop-punk. All Time Low and Fall Out Boy are influenced by Blink but I don't think neither sound like Blink rip-off's, but that might just be because pop-punk is my favorite genre and I hate Blink for some reason.

How can you like pop punk yet hate Blink? Plus, they did make punk pop. They were the first to release a punk pop record. Everyone else who released punk before them released punk rock.

OH yeah
dude
your chatting shit again,
You have no Idea what your talking about, but your ego is so big you think your mr.right all the time.

that is all.
YES I OWN:
Smash Up (Signed)/Electrona (unsigned)
Vertical Down (unsigned)/The Electro Theory (Unsigned)
Broken Doll Reviews/Entertainment/Aftermath! Festival
No Guts No Glory tour
UserPostedImage
Offline Chimp Records  
#22 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:16:23(UTC)
Chimp Records

blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
I hate when people think Blink-182 created pop-punk. All Time Low and Fall Out Boy are influenced by Blink but I don't think neither sound like Blink rip-off's, but that might just be because pop-punk is my favorite genre and I hate Blink for some reason.

How can you like pop punk yet hate Blink? Plus, they did make punk pop. They were the first to release a punk pop record. Everyone else who released punk before them released punk rock.

OH yeah
dude
You have no Idea what your talking about, but your ego is so big you think your mr.right all the time.

that is all.

Punk rock was the original sound from the 80's. What we have now isn't punk rock. Punk pop. And dude, you're not even saying anything. If you have nothing positive to say, my grandma told me to say nothing. But SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FUCK YOUR LITTLE SHREVELLED UP TESTICLES!!!!
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Artists Signed To Chimp Records:

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline blueleh  
#23 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:18:39(UTC)
blueleh

Man

Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

OH yeah
dude

that is all.

Punk rock was the original sound from the 80's. What we have now isn't punk rock. Punk pop. And dude, you're not even saying anything. If you have nothing positive to say, my grandma told me to say nothing. But SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FUCK YOUR LITTLE SHREVELLED UP TESTICLES!!!!

Christ.
you
need
to
leave

thats my last post, how much you wanna bet he'll post something pathetic like the above?
YES I OWN:
No Guts No Glory tour
UserPostedImage
Offline Chimp Records  
#24 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:19:49(UTC)
Chimp Records

blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

OH yeah
dude

that is all.

Christ.
you
need
to
leave

thats my last post, how much you wanna bet he'll post something pathetic like the above?

You're not even trying. How can I be pathetic when you're trying to sound cool with posts about how much you got up your vagina to argue.

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline PANIC!  
#25 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:21:06(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

Not really, I mean I consider Bad Religion to be the first band to include pop-punk in their music. Plus I can name you two other bands that released a pop-punk album the same year Blink did. Green Day. The Offspring. I respect Blink because without them some of my favorite bands wouldn't be doing music right now. But nonetheless I don't like their music and don't consider FOB to be a rip-off of Blink at all neither are ATL, but I admit that ATL is very generic material.
UserPostedImage
Offline blueleh  
#26 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:21:17(UTC)
blueleh

Man

Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

OH yeah
dude

that is all.

Christ.
you
need
to
leave

You're not even trying. How can I be pathetic when you're trying to sound cool with posts about how much you got up your vagina to argue.

see the point?
YES I OWN:
No Guts No Glory tour
UserPostedImage
Offline Chimp Records  
#27 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:22:18(UTC)
Chimp Records

blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

OH yeah
dude

that is all.

Christ.
you
need
to
leave

see the point?

You talk like you got balls because you like balls.

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline blueleh  
#28 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:26:53(UTC)
blueleh

Man

Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

OH yeah
dude

that is all.

Christ.
you
need
to
leave

see the point?

You talk like you got balls because you like balls.

SOMEONE FUCKING BAN HIM?
YES I OWN:
No Guts No Glory tour
UserPostedImage
Offline flipside x  
#29 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:27:50(UTC)
flipside x

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
You're not making yourself look any better...shut up and let it die.
archaic couture. is:
Mila Ahtisaari - Vocals; Chris Sekine - Drums; David Reese and Tyler Westbourne - Guitars; Devin Perccone - Bass

the no time left for sleeping tour is:
UserPostedImage
Offline blueleh  
#30 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:30:19(UTC)
blueleh

Man

flipside x wrote:

No, seriously, Im getting pissed now
people say PM him to argue, so I do, what I get, him trying to look fucking cool once again, acting like 8, just using stuff from South Park cause he got no creativity
I really think he needs to be banned, hes...fucking ARGH
YES I OWN:
No Guts No Glory tour
UserPostedImage
Offline Chimp Records  
#31 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:31:46(UTC)
Chimp Records

blueleh wrote:
flipside x wrote:

people say PM him to argue, so I do, what I get, him trying to look fucking cool once again, acting like 8, just using stuff from South Park cause he got no creativity

You're the one who starts the fuckin' arguing. It's your fault we even do this right now!!!!

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline blueleh  
#32 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:35:10(UTC)
blueleh

Man

Chimp Records wrote:
blueleh wrote:
flipside x wrote:

You're the one who starts the fuckin' arguing. It's your fault we even do this right now!!!!

AH FFS ><
YES I OWN:
No Guts No Glory tour
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#33 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:50:58(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
PANIC! wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

Not really, I mean I consider Bad Religion to be the first band to include pop-punk in their music. Plus I can name you two other bands that released a pop-punk album the same year Blink did. Green Day. The Offspring. I respect Blink because without them some of my favorite bands wouldn't be doing music right now. But nonetheless I don't like their music and don't consider FOB to be a rip-off of Blink at all neither are ATL, but I admit that ATL is very generic material.

I confused as to how you like ATL but not Blink. But hey, up to you :) I dislike Green Day with a passion though so i suppose its not different to your opinion on Blink.
Offline Raphaela  
#34 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:54:07(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Chimp Records wrote:

Punk Rock existed much before the 80's.
Just sayin'.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Chimp Records  
#35 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:54:32(UTC)
Chimp Records

Aj wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

I confused as to how you like ATL but not Blink. But hey, up to you :) I dislike Green Day with a passion though so i suppose its not different to your opinion on Blink.

Green Day's old stuff was kinda punk rockish. Their new stuff sucks though.

P.S. Blueleh, this is how people normally respond to something they don't like. Panic! just wrote about his opinions in contrast to mine. Then Aj wrote to Panic! about something he thought was strange. See, no one turned bitchy.

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline PANIC!  
#36 Posted : 07 July 2009 07:58:22(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Aj wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

Don't worry I think everything after Green Day's Nimrod is abysmal. I would say I'm a ATL fan to some extent but no way I'm I a huge fan like bikz
UserPostedImage
Offline Chimp Records  
#37 Posted : 07 July 2009 08:01:13(UTC)
Chimp Records

PANIC! wrote:
Aj wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

Don't worry I think everything after Green Day's Nimrod is abysmal. I would say I'm a ATL fan to some extent but no way I'm I a huge fan like bikz

I'm not really a fan of new bands like FOB & Panic at the Disco because they're too popish for me. Green Day ruined themselves by being among that crowd. So what that they're richer than ever before, bad songs don't last long.

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline xNightsidex  
#38 Posted : 07 July 2009 08:27:03(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
PANIC! wrote:

Thankyouthankyou

Do everyone expect like, every recent band to automatically be written of as rip-offs of something else? Are Blink 182 therefore, the only "official" pop punk band? No.

Other bands can exist in the style.

It niggles me when people keep saying everything is a Blink/Green Day rip-off.

Especially as I enjoy neither of those two, and believe people nowadays can do it a lot better.
Offline Aj  
#39 Posted : 08 July 2009 03:06:59(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

Thankyouthankyou

Do everyone expect like, every recent band to automatically be written of as rip-offs of something else? Are Blink 182 therefore, the only "official" pop punk band? No.

Other bands can exist in the style.

It niggles me when people keep saying everything is a Blink/Green Day rip-off.

Especially as I enjoy neither of those two, and believe people nowadays can do it a lot better.

Maybe it was someone else who said this, i'm just using what you said as an example, how can you say Oasis are a rip off of The Beatles? I cant see it. Like Lewis said above, Oasis have just got the same style as The Beatles.
Offline The Nimrods  
#40 Posted : 08 July 2009 04:51:55(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
blueleh wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
PANIC! wrote:

OH yeah
dude

that is all.

Chimp, Punk is from the 70's and technically Pop Punk was invented by The Ramones, if you wanna be super technical Green Day, or maybe even Cheap Trick
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....