logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sharinganerror  
#21 Posted : 11 July 2009 00:52:05(UTC)
sharinganerror

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
I hate driving, here in the U.S. even if it's half a mile, we drive there.

I know, and it's ridiculous. All the people over here trying their best to recycle and use public transport, if they went over there and saw you guys driving 2 minutes to the local mini market with the windows down and the A/C on, drinking cans of coke and throwing them out the windows, leaving the car running while one person goes into the poorly insulated air conditioned mini market and purchases a twelve pack of cheap imported beer, running back out to the car, returning home to the poorly insulated air conditioned house with the water sprinkled perfect lawn even in a climate which does not naturally support grass, to watch the television that is always on even while at said mini market, well, they'd go "what's the fucking point?" And then you guys have the cheek to complain about expensive "gas", when it's an order of magnitude cheaper than most other places.

Yup, it's worse when you live in a horrible neighborhood as well. I wonder how many intelligent people even continue to exist here...

Well, I live in Kinning Park, right opposite an Orange Lodge. For those who don't know, the Orange Order are a bunch of Unionist anti-Catholic twats who get together regularly and parade through Glasgow in ridiculous horible uniforms, with terrible marching bands, but actually really it's just a horrible community club for Rangers FC, allowing their rivalry with Celtic to spill over into politics. Whole families bringing their children up in this culture of hatred and bigotry because of football, and I live right in the middle of this shit, and I still walk places. Not on match days or march days, mind you, but still.

wow, your descriptive posts always tend to amaze me... you should take like a tour of america and describe what you saw.
Offline xNightsidex  
#22 Posted : 11 July 2009 00:57:09(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Hahah having a family of which my brothers support Celtic FC, I'm all too aware of the annoyance that rivalry causes. Especially when one of my brothers tends to get into fights over fucking facebook about it...