logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#61 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:30:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Lepelbos wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Pop has changed America.

who wasn't singing whether you were a guy or a girl "hit me baby one more time" in 1999. (Baby..One more time)
who wasn't singing "umbrella eh, eh" in 2007 (Umbrella)

Pop songs dominate the charts most of the time.
Pop songs makes people dance and sing.
Pop songs are catchy and entertaining.

Pop culture- Movies, Music, Channels (MTV), ect.

I don't know where would I be without Pop Music.

Thank You Pop Music.

Pffffffffft, how old are you???
You dont have any clue, dont you?
Its even a waste of time to react.

Dude can you stop, shut the hell up already, everybody gets what your saying, stop fussing like a little bitch. Can you move on please?

Stop getting off topic when someone asks how old you are there is no way you're 19 or even 16.

1st I don't give a shit, what age you think I am, I am 19 years old and what u mean changing the subject, I was more like ignoring his comment on that.
2nd The point here is that ya keep on with the same shit, like you guys swear your right and your not.
3rd why would I lie about my damn age? I'm a grown ass woman, and if you don't believe me that's YOUR Problem.
4th I think I know what you guys are trying to do, and I ain't gonna fall for it.

I'm not getting at anything.You use the words your,coarse,and wish incorrectly.You bitch like a baby, and honestly ask just about anyone here and they'd say you don't act your "age"

WTF, you make me want to come in to the screen and come out of yours and punch you in the face, because your that stupid.

Can't you fucking understand Spanish is my first language and I've only been here 4 years, I write it pretty damn well for a person whose only been here especially that I came during High school. Not only are you stupid but your ignorant and yes there is a difference, Let me teach you something child, People in here ca the be the fakest people. I don;t give a shit what they think, I speak my mind and since I do speak my mind people hate it, but like I said THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. If your so mature like you think you are you would know that.

The I don't know how to use grammar in English shit is old, just shows how ignorant you are.

Ok well I'll spell it out in Spanish.Tu eres una nina.Tu madre es una cabrona y to padre es un puto.Yo soy mas inteligente que tu y yo soy joven a menos que tu eres no 19.

Not only did you prove to me that your maybe like 10, you proved to me that your pissed and have nothing else to say because you know I'm right and you wont admit it. Grow up, and then well keep chatting.

There you go using your wrong.It's YOU'RE!I also am not saying I'm mad because you speak your mind, I'm mad because there is no way in hell a 19 year old acts like that.Unless you're one of those ghetto bitches.

1.) Your ignorant & Stupid
2.) Your rude and probably don't know how to speak to a lady
3.) I did tell you until you to not reply to me until you grow up.
4. ) I almost forgot, Ghetto bitches??? You need background knowledge on society.
Offline The Nimrods  
#62 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:33:36(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Lepelbos wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Pop has changed America.

who wasn't singing whether you were a guy or a girl "hit me baby one more time" in 1999. (Baby..One more time)

Thank You Pop Music.

Dude can you stop, shut the hell up already, everybody gets what your saying, stop fussing like a little bitch. Can you move on please?

Stop getting off topic when someone asks how old you are there is no way you're 19 or even 16.

1st I don't give a shit, what age you think I am, I am 19 years old and what u mean changing the subject, I was more like ignoring his comment on that.
2nd The point here is that ya keep on with the same shit, like you guys swear your right and your not.
3rd why would I lie about my damn age? I'm a grown ass woman, and if you don't believe me that's YOUR Problem.
4th I think I know what you guys are trying to do, and I ain't gonna fall for it.

I'm not getting at anything.You use the words your,coarse,and wish incorrectly.You bitch like a baby, and honestly ask just about anyone here and they'd say you don't act your "age"

WTF, you make me want to come in to the screen and come out of yours and punch you in the face, because your that stupid.

Can't you fucking understand Spanish is my first language and I've only been here 4 years, I write it pretty damn well for a person whose only been here especially that I came during High school. Not only are you stupid but your ignorant and yes there is a difference, Let me teach you something child, People in here ca the be the fakest people. I don;t give a shit what they think, I speak my mind and since I do speak my mind people hate it, but like I said THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. If your so mature like you think you are you would know that.

The I don't know how to use grammar in English shit is old, just shows how ignorant you are.

Ok well I'll spell it out in Spanish.Tu eres una nina.Tu madre es una cabrona y to padre es un puto.Yo soy mas inteligente que tu y yo soy joven a menos que tu eres no 19.

Not only did you prove to me that your maybe like 10, you proved to me that your pissed and have nothing else to say because you know I'm right and you wont admit it. Grow up, and then well keep chatting.

There you go using your wrong.It's YOU'RE!I also am not saying I'm mad because you speak your mind, I'm mad because there is no way in hell a 19 year old acts like that.Unless you're one of those ghetto bitches.

4. ) I almost forgot, Ghetto bitches??? You need background knowledge on society.

I know how to speak to a lady,I don't consider you a lady though.I consider you a stupid,ignorant,CUNT.By the way do you even know what ignorant means?
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

#63 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:34:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Lepelbos wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Pop has changed America.

Thank You Pop Music.

I know how to speak to a lady,I don't consider you a lady though.I consider you a stupid,ignorant,CUNT.By the way do you even know what ignorant means?

You need a little "time out honey", until you grow up don't reply to me, you'll be ignored.
Offline The Nimrods  
#64 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:37:28(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Lepelbos wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Pop has changed America.

Thank You Pop Music.

You need a little "time out honey", until you grow up don't reply to me, you'll be ignored.

Then ignore me I don't care.You're being ignorant of you're inevitable stupidity.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

#65 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:39:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Is there a possible way we can move this to the pop thread, it would be cool if we could do that.
#66 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:40:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Is there a possible way we can move this to the pop thread, it would be cool if we could do that.
Offline bikz  
#67 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:41:23(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Stephanie.

Why are you still acting like this? It's not doing anyone any favours, least of all yourself.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Lepelbos  
#68 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:44:12(UTC)
Lepelbos

OK

Why do you think pop has changed America? Seems to me very unlikely. Politics can change a country, not music. And if you insist thinking music can change a country, well i reach your hand, but then it was the folk scene in the 60s, East Coast bands, the hippy movement, etc etc. Not pop music and certainly not pop music in general. Musicwise, if you want to talk about pop music, then it were The Beatles, the Beach Boys etc that have changed something, but not a country. They were/are very important in history of modern popular music. Not your kind of pop music hero's. You are using the arguments someone was singing "Baby, Hit Me One More Time" and "Umbrella". That are not arguments. That proofs nothing, nothing at all. You say pop music dominates the charts most of the time, what does that say about changing a country? You say pop songs makes people dance and sing? Thats not an argument. If you wrote "Pop music let people think" we had a debate going on. Yes popmusic is sometimes catchy, but not most of the time, but it sure don't change a country.

Pop music as a whole is not important in life at all. You cant drink it, you cant eat it. Its just background noises in dayly life, where people have to work to earn a living.
B O S L E P E L R E C O R D S
NEW ALBUMS

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
#69 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:48:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Lepelbos wrote:
OK

Why do you think pop has changed America? Seems to me very unlikely. Politics can change a country, not music. And if you insist thinking music can change a country, well i reach your hand, but then it was the folk scene in the 60s, East Coast bands, the hippy movement, etc etc. Not pop music and certainly not pop music in general. Musicwise, if you want to talk about pop music, then it were The Beatles, the Beach Boys etc that have changed something, but not a country. They were/are very important in history of modern popular music. Not your kind of pop music hero's. You are using the arguments someone was singing "Baby, Hit Me One More Time" and "Umbrella". That are not arguments. That proofs nothing, nothing at all. You say pop music dominates the charts most of the time, what does that say about changing a country? You say pop songs makes people dance and sing? Thats not an argument. If you wrote "Pop music let people think" we had a debate going on. Yes popmusic is sometimes catchy, but not most of the time, but it sure don't change a country.

Pop music as a whole is not important in life at all. You cant drink it, you cant eat it. Its just background noises in dayly life, where people have to work to earn a living.

A+, want a cookie, you won a million dollars, good for you, I didn't read the rest after "Why do you think pop has changed America?" because it would be like blah, blah, blah to me, and I know what I'm saying; POP I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR CHANGING AMERICA, POP RULES!!!!!
Offline The Nimrods  
#70 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:52:01(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Lepelbos wrote:
OK

A+, want a cookie, you won a million dollars, good for you, I didn't read the rest after "Why do you think pop has changed America?" because it would be like blah, blah, blah to me, and I know what I'm saying; POP I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR CHANGING AMERICA, POP RULES!!!!!

Pop didn't change America you retarded bitch!If it did metalheads would mosh to hit me baby.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

#71 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:54:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

GO POP MUSIC!!! WHOOOO!!!
Offline asdf  
#72 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:55:28(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
No music can change a country, it can change how the MUSIC WORLD works, but not THE WORLD.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline The Nimrods  
#73 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:56:31(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
GO POP MUSIC!!! WHOOOO!!!

and you call me a child.

rotting cunt

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

#74 Posted : 29 April 2009 10:58:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
No music can change a country, it can change how the MUSIC WORLD works, but not THE WORLD.

Exactly, the ignorant person just doesn't get it, he claims he is so smart, but really he doesn't have a brain. Pop has changed music in America. Imagine life without Pop music, it would be to boring for me.
Offline The Nimrods  
#75 Posted : 29 April 2009 11:00:01(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Exactly, the ignorant person just doesn't get it, he claims he is so smart, but really he doesn't have a brain. Pop has changed music in America. Imagine life without Pop music, it would be to boring for me.

EXACTLY!It didn't change AMERICA it changed AMERICAN MUSIC!You're ignorant you don't answer every question I give you that you know you can't answer.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

#76 Posted : 29 April 2009 11:01:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Like for example, when I drive to school, I put on the radio, (POP MUSIC) and It brightens up my day.
Offline The Nimrods  
#77 Posted : 29 April 2009 11:02:59(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Like for example, when I drive to school, I put on the radio, (POP MUSIC) and It brightens up my day.

I listen to Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse every morning before catching the bus,it brightens my day.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline asdf  
#78 Posted : 29 April 2009 11:06:38(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Pop as in current pop, drags me down. Its annoying and repetitive. Thats just MY opinion, but I share an opinion with a lot of people.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
#79 Posted : 29 April 2009 11:08:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
Pop as in current pop, drags me down. Its annoying and repetitive. Thats just MY opinion, but I share an opinion with a lot of people.

And I have no problem with that. Your opinion is your opinion.
Offline Lepelbos  
#80 Posted : 29 April 2009 11:09:54(UTC)
Lepelbos

asdf wrote:

I once saw a documentary about the Los Angeles music industry in the early 70s, the so called Hotel California (Eagles) myth. In that days bands like The Eagles, Fleedwood Mac, James Taylor, Jackson Brown, Carol King, CSN&Y were all traveling to LA, and had all their breakthrough in the same period. A few years they had a little influence on people, the hippy movement and so on. But it lasted just a few years. After Charles Manson did what he had done it was all changed. It was all just an illusion. The illusion was just drugs. Big Labels sold their crowns the bigger firms, Neil Young made Tonight's The Night, and James taylor was a junkie.
B O S L E P E L R E C O R D S
NEW ALBUMS

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage