logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

44 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 02 March 2009 10:47:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

TBA.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Stephanie Fierce (born February 14, 1986) was an American singer-songwriter, musician, producer, and businesswoman.
Born in Puerto Rico and raised in New York, Stephanie first appeared on a Star Search talent show held by the Fierce Music Label, and was signed by the major record label in 2007. Stephanie Fierce was given limited time to record her very rushed debut album "Stephanie Fierce: The Past, The Present and the Future Of Pop" which was released only in the US in 2008. The album did not reach commercial successful at first with the lack of promotion provided by the label. Fierce originally signed a two album/4 year contract with Fierce Music Label. However, the label went into legal issues that cut out all the contracts the label had with all artists. Fierce then decided to go independent and record an EP self titled "Stephanie Fierce" which was later used as a demo for many record labels. V-Records and Spice Records picked up the demo and thought Stephanie Fierce had raw talent and she went on to be signed by V-Records becoming the very first pop artist to do so. Within a month later Spice Records worked a deal with V-records to co-sign Stephanie Fierce. Stephanie Fierce managed to be an opening act for GirlSpice on their "One Last Goodbye Tour". The success continued with the re-release of her debut album on September 1, 2009 with both labels backing the album. The album managed to sell over 4,300,000 in the US and over 12,000,000 worldwide. The album spawned hit singles such as "Hot shot feat. The Rockers", "Where I Belong" and "Toy Soldier." The album With the album, Stephanie Fierce also managed to build a personality, style and music form know as being Fierce. After the album's success Stephanie Fierce embarked her very first headlining tour with "The Time Machine World Tour". The tour was released on DVD.

Stephanie Fierce's success only kept increasing with the release of her second studio album "Diary Of A Pop Sinner". With the recordings of "DOAPS" Steph took over as a solo writer and producer. The title "Pop Sinner" refers to the idea that Stephanie Fierce is not a princess as many refereed her to be and exposes a more darker tone Fierce didn't have with her first album. The album spawned many hit singles including worldwide hit "Love Feel Like Grenades feat. GirlSpice", "Sweaty Nights", "Sin City feat. The Rockers & Raven Comatose", "Kill The Runaways" and "I Love The Way You Loath Me feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez". Sales for the album have reached over 30 Million worldwide becoming Stephanie's best selling album to date. Aside from getting positive reviews from top critics, The album managed to win Steph two awards at the IMA's/Birdies, one for Best Album and another for Best Solo Artist, the first pop album in history to make that achievement. The album is also considered to be one of the best and influential pop albums in history. The album made Rolling Stone's list of Best Pop Albums in the 00's decade at #1.

Stephanie Fierce kept progressing with self-titled third studio album "Stephanie Fierce" which sold an additional 10.5 million copies worldwide. However the album is considered "overshadowed" by the success of Diary of a Pop sinner. The album seeks a more rock oriented sound with mainstream appeal. Critics praised Stephanie Fierce's lyrics as well as her raw vocals. The album saw success with singles such as "The Bitch", "Destruction feat. The Nimrods" and Hunter (Bring on the Acid Rain). After the release of the third studio album, Fierce finished her contracts V-records & Spice Records. This allowed Stephanie Fierce to purse her independent ventures as a business woman. With the wealth of her success Stephanie Fierce was able to buy out her first label "Fierce Music Label" and rebranded it as "Hot Eye Records (HER)". Stephanie Fierce still however maintained a strong relationship with both previous labels as they continued to distribute her first three albums until 2012. In 2012, Stephanie Fierce purchased all of he music masters from V-records and Spice Records. A power business move that would move her on the Forbes list. Stephanie Fierce was also involved on a side project with married husband Johnny Johnson known as Savior. The band did not seek mainstream success and albums are released independently. Only two albums feature vocals by Stephanie Fierce. The album was not heavily promoted as Fierce became busy in her personal life with Johnny, eventually leading on to her pregnancy.

Her fourth studio album "Newborn" was released February 14, 2011. The album showcased Stephanie Fierce's growth over the past years as both a producer and a songwriter. At the time of release, the album was considered Steph's most innovative album to date. The album explored a more experimental approach With the perfect balance of pop and lyrical substance. Weeks after the album was announced, Steph took the opportunity to announce her pregnancy. "Crucifixion on an Innocent (Suffer)" reached #1 on the Top 20 Airplay Charts upon release making it an instant success. Other single releases include "Heart & Salt", "Don't Drop The Soap" and "Immune feat. Jakey Comatose". The album showcased a departure to Fierce's more mainstream and pop oriented sound. Overall the album managed to sell over 15 million copies worldwide. The album also earned Stephanie Fierce "Best Artwork" at the IMA/International Music Awards.

On May 28, 2011, Stephanie Fierce released information on her fifth studio album "Free"."Dying in the Airwaves", the album's lead single, went #1 on both the Digital Songs/Airplay Charts. Other singles release were "In Love Alone", "Electric Guitar Virgin", "Tequila Shower" and "Dear Producer, Stephanie Sampled a Tree". The album is the first album Stephanie Fierce wrote and produced solely and showed an evolution in Fierce's sound. The album is considered of Fierce's most underrated but most respected amongst critics earning her the highest score she's received on Metacritic with a 99/100. The album's influenced many pop artist to step outside the R&B/pop box and explore or infuse other genres into pop.

"One thing I took notice is that pop music was very monotone in that when Free was released. It was all electro pop heavy but Stephanie Fierce kind of shifted things with the release of Free because no one was doing what she was in that time" - Billboard Music Analyst; Richard Williams.

Fierce described the album as "psychological" in the form of a letter; claiming:

"In the whole creation process, I feel like a blind protagonist, who sort of develops a new sense, while strengthening the other ones as well. This is in no shape or form a pop album. This album is not something you can really get into, but more like really get out of. I say that with confidence. It’s not for the fact that I’m becoming anti-pop or that that I’m now trying to not have a commercial album. It’s simply just not a pop album. The idea at first was to create a dance album, but I scrapped it, simply because I changed my mind. I felt that this album is much more than some dance album. It goes way beyond that. I'm not indicating that it's still a dance album. You can dance to a beat, but you cannot dance to this. You have to sit down and think it through. The biggest challenge in this album was going inside my head, and portraying exactly what I was thinking. I think that’s the challenge that everyone experiences, period. But this piece of art is complex, because it’s not delusional and you quickly become disgusted by it. So basically my mind is placed under a microscope. My thoughts….. I don’t expect anyone to relate to it. It’s almost like a trip through yourself, through myself." - Stephanie Fiere

On August 2011, Stephanie Fierce began writing and recording her sixth and seventh studio albums. On October 19, 2011, the album's title; "Life's Good" was unveiled. The LP was released on January 29, 2012 with Hot Eye Records. Despite debuting at a shocking "#20", the record was able to climb to #1 for two non-consecutive weeks and managed to sell over 4,500,000 copies in the course of 7 months. The first single "Life's Good feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez" went #1 on the Airplay charts. "Back To Fierce" also managed to go #1 on the Airplay charts and Dance Songs chart. The song also earned Stephanie a Chaos Awards for "Best Single". "Lead Me To Your Heart" managed to go #1 on the Digital songs chart for multiple weeks and Rock songs chart. "As it Ends" managed the Top 10 on the Airplay Charts. "Keep You In a Collar" managed to reach the Top 5 on the Digital Songs Chart. The album has sold over 20,000,000 copies to date becoming Stephanie Fierce's 2nd most successful album commercially.

"Love is Lust", the seventh studio album was released worldwide on July 8, 2012. On May 21, 2012 Stephanie Fierce announced that she will soon be going on a music hiatus after the release of her seventh studio album. On July 1t, Stephanie Fierce released a set of promotional singles which included "Love is Lust", "Sent a Bullet", and "Whore", which premiered on Rolling Stone's website. That same day Fierce released the lead single off her album "Slap My Bass" on her official site. The song featured and R&B sound, alongside a music video the song managed to go #3 on the Airplay Charts and #4 on the Digital Songs Chart. "U and I = Suicide feat. Glamazon & Electrodeath" was released as the albums second single on July 15, 2012. The song reached #1 on the Digital Songs Chart. "Parasite" was then released as a promo video single. The album is considered the least commercially successful and is no longer available for sale on iTunes and no further physical shipments have been made. The album has sold over 2,500,000 copies worldwide. After the release of the album, Fierce went on her 5th headlining world tour "History Revealed".

In October 2012, Stephanie Fierce began work on her eight studio album "Amplified" (previously titled "Immortal") set to be released in 2014. The album's lead single "Bless Me" went to number one on both the Digital Songs and Airplay charts. Fast Forward was released as the album's second official single. The song stayed in the Top 5 for two consecutive weeks. It was then unveiled that the albums had been cancelled for an unknown reason. The album was later made available exclusively for streaming on Apple Music and Spotify in 2019.

In February 2013, Stephanie Fierce headlined the Pepsi Super bowl Halftime Show for the first time. With the success of the performance; Stephanie Fierce discography experienced a surge in sales. With the surge Stephanie Fierce was able to sell over 3.5 million additional albums worldwide. Stephanie Fierce then went on to go on a nearly 5 year long hiatus unannounced.

In January of 2020, the singer returned from her long hiatus with the disco pop flavored track "Evolve" which debuted at #1 and maintained the #1 spot for numerous weeks. Following the success of "Evolve"; Fierce released "Pyscho Love" which also debuted and went #1. On May 10, 2020; "Lost in Electronica" was released as Fierce's 9th studio album, the album debuted at #1 selling over 300,000 copies first week. The album maintained the #1 spot for an additional week. To date the album has sold over 6 Million copies worldwide. Stephanie Fierce was announced as the LV Pepsi Superbowl Halftime Performer aired on February 7, 2021. This will make it the second time Fierce has performed at the Superbowl, the first being in 2013 when she was headliner.

In June 2021, after resurfacing and surviving a tragic hostage; the singer immediately discontinued her entire catalog from all music markets in order to combat profits made of her horrific false death announcement. The singer is expected to release her entire catalog back onto markets on September 1, 2021 with the re-launch of her record label Hot Eye Records.

On February 25, The "LEGEND" World Tour was announced; with tickets becoming available for purchase few days after. The tour will explore 150+ dates and is predicted to gross over 3 Billion in revenue potentially making it the highest grossing music tour of all time. The tour is also expected to be Fierce's final headlining tour as she focuses on other ventures.

"I always said, if I can't tour with my album I'm not doing something right. It's highly overdue. With the pandemic it was nearly impossible to tour for "Lost in Electronica" so I'm happy we have reached a happy medium with this pandemic where we can make an actual tour happen. Safety is my main priority but I definitely will be going all out for this one. This tour has been in the works for over 2 years so we're ready to hit the road and give the fans a show!" - Stephanie Fierce

To date Stephanie Fierce has sold over 250 Million Records (digital and physical album, CD, DVD, ringtones, song, single sales combined) and has a net worth of 3 Billion.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 07 April 2022 23:49:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 29/12/2019(UTC), 2001clay on 01/10/2020(UTC)
#2 Posted : 23 March 2009 03:03:14(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Edited by user 04 October 2010 10:31:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#3 Posted : 15 May 2009 07:44:24(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
OOC: Its 'current information is subject to change', not may. By the way. Just wanted to tell ya that. :)
thanks 1 user thanked Aj for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 25/12/2011(UTC)
#4 Posted : 28 June 2009 14:49:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce:Website finally updated, Enjoy :)

Edited by user 28 June 2009 15:19:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : 01 July 2009 15:08:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: New blog posted.
#6 Posted : 02 July 2009 04:17:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The music video for hot shot wll be premiering here on this website August 8, 2009 12:00pm US Eastern time.
Then Hot topic will premiere Behind The Scenes special August 9, 2009.
#7 Posted : 18 July 2009 16:49:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

New Blog Posted :)
#8 Posted : 21 July 2009 11:39:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

#9 Posted : 22 July 2009 11:20:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

#10 Posted : 24 August 2009 11:59:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

If you though Hot Shot was great in three minutes, you would love in 10. The extended uncut version will be premiering August 28, 2009 right after my live interview with Justin Mcclane Investigates.
#11 Posted : 24 August 2009 12:05:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: IT will be an actual RP a video description, it is really good can't wait for you guys to see it.
#12 Posted : 27 August 2009 08:58:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The Rockers New Single!

Today The Rockers have released "Hot Shot (featuring Stephanie Fierce)" the single. It features a new version of Hot Shot with a more Rock n Roll feel to it and 2 new songs. Here is the artwork and track list.

UserPostedImage

1. Hot Shot (featuring Stephanie Fierce) - A Song that talks about two very successful people who get what they want and hate each other to guts because of it.
2. Sudden Impact - A fast song about a car wreck involving a bunch of teenagers
3. Blood Pool - The sequel song to Sudden Impact, about the aftermath

#13 Posted : 12 September 2009 09:41:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Congratulations to Stephanie Fierce
"Toy Soldier" has debuted at #1 in Asia! It also charted #8 in the USA!

Chart Positions!
Asia- 1
UK- 24
USA- 8
Canada- 24
Aus & NZ- 11
Europe- 16
World- 15

Edited by user 12 September 2009 10:06:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : 12 September 2009 10:00:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Site Update + other Updates!

The site will be remodeled in October to fit the whole theme of the next album, more updates coming soon!

Also, I will be doing a "She Wolf" Cover of the song.
The cover is a little more fierce and I will be making a home made video for it. A surprise guest will be on it.
Here's the cover:

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 12 September 2009 10:06:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : 13 September 2009 09:49:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Congratulations to Stephanie Fierce
"Toy Soldier" has now charted in the "Top 10 World Singles" at #10. It also broke in to Europe's Top 10 at #10. It moved up #6 in the US as well and to #17 in Canada. It stayed the same in AUS & NZ. In the UK it moved up to #23.

This Weeks Chart Positions!
Asia- 1
UK- 23
USA- 6
Canada- 17
Aus & NZ- 11
Europe- 10
World- 10

Thank You all so much!

Edited by user 05 November 2009 00:50:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : 05 November 2009 02:04:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce Sings For The President!

The performance will air on ABC this Sunday 8pm US New York eastern time.

Edited by user 28 June 2020 09:51:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : 13 November 2009 12:26:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Sin City feat. The Rockers & Raven Comatose Debut Positions

Stephanie Fierce broke her own records once again by charting in the UK's Top 10 singles cart for the first time at a beautiful #3. This single also has become Stephanie Fierce's first Top 5 in the World Single Charts! This is also Miss Fierce's fourth single to chart debut at #2 in Asia, weird coincidence!

UK- 3
USA- 4
Canada- 8
Aus & NZ- 7
South America- 30
Asia- 2
Europe- 9
World- 5

More News!

"Kill The Runaways" has been decided as the next and final single off the Vol. 1 album. The amazing cover art will be revealed in a week or so!

Edited by user 13 November 2009 12:36:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : 14 November 2009 11:55:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Sin City feat. The Rockers & Raven Comatose Peak Positions!

UK- 3
USA- 4
Canada- 3
Aus & NZ- 7
South America- 24
Asia- 2
Europe- 6
World- 5
#19 Posted : 09 December 2009 10:35:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce hits her 5th #1 single!

List of #1's:
Hot Shot feat. The Rockers
Where I belong
Toy Soldier
Pinocchio feat. Stephanie Fierce
Criminal
#20 Posted : 20 December 2009 05:11:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Thanks to the fans and the supporters "Diary of A Pop Sinner Vol. 1" has now sold over 4.1 Million copies worldwide and is expected to sell 4.4 million overall! Lets do the same or better for Vol. 2!

Stephanie Fierce: My fans, love them so much. They are amazing. I can't wait til I go on tour soon!