logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 05 November 2009 12:51:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
troymazing wrote:
Steph can't be Elle, Elle was a HUGE Madonna fan. And wasn't from PR. And was British.

It ceases to amaze me how everyone can believe that I am Diva Fierce and and not belive Stephanie is Elle.

I AM NOT ELLE, like troy said, Elle is a Madonna fan and she is British, I have proven to everyone I am a Hispanic male. WTF is wrong with you, get some help!
Offline troymazing  
#22 Posted : 05 November 2009 12:51:46(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Stephanie is NOT Elle. Elle was from the UK, was white, and loved Madonna. Steph is from Puerto Rico, is Puerto Rican, and hates Madonna.

edit: lawlz we posted at the same time-ish Steph

Edited by user 05 November 2009 12:52:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#23 Posted : 05 November 2009 12:54:17(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
troymazing wrote:
Stephanie is NOT Elle. Elle was from the UK, was white, and loved Madonna. Steph is from Puerto Rico, is Puerto Rican, and hates Madonna.

edit: lawlz we posted at the same time-ish Steph

OOC: Are we still friends because you seem to have a issue? And when did you and Steph become cool.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#24 Posted : 05 November 2009 12:54:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

LMAO that was weird, and I don't hate Madonna I'm just not a fan :P
Offline troymazing  
#25 Posted : 05 November 2009 12:57:03(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Tisha, I don't have an issue with you, nor do I like Steph. But this is one time that she's right. She's NOT Elle, and I know that for a fact, which is why I'm defending her.
GirlSpice wrote:

#26 Posted : 05 November 2009 13:09:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Tisha this has nothing to do with nobody liking no one. She isn't defending me, she is defending Elle because she know for a fact that I am not her! I know for a fact me and Troy are not "internet buddies". We just don't click. Anyway that has nothing to do with this. (I feel like I'm in the ghetto again)

I am just still shock that after two years you still don't know the difference of OOC and IC. And the thing about you being Diva Fierce, you are my only guess that you could be Diva Fierce. Since there are so many similarities. At first I thought it was Troy, it seemed like it due to the many coincidences, but I realized it wasn't Troy. But why should that matter, why are you bringing that up now? I have not mention Diva Fierce in none of this until now.
Offline troymazing  
#27 Posted : 05 November 2009 13:19:23(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
(I feel like I'm in the ghetto again)

AWHHHH HELL NAW! NIGGA HOLD MAH EARRINGS! I'MMA PULL OUT DHIS BITCHES WEAVE!

what? xD

edit: not trying to be defensive. there are actually girls at my school who talk like that :P

edit2: LOL i meant offensive.

Edited by user 05 November 2009 13:32:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GirlSpice wrote:

#28 Posted : 05 November 2009 13:31:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

what? xD

edit: not trying to be defensive. there are actually girls at my school who talk like that :P

Oh that's nothing, have you heard Ghetto spanish girls? they are so fucking annoying, they are worse to me and I'm Hispanic.

" Hijo de la gran puta cabron fucking bicho mamate un pene hodio cabron" "Perate esta puta se va cagarce en su madre"

anyway why are we talking to each other if we hate each other :P

Edited by user 05 November 2009 13:31:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#29 Posted : 05 November 2009 13:31:45(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Tisha this has nothing to do with nobody liking no one. She isn't defending me, she is defending Elle because she know for a fact that I am not her! I know for a fact me and Troy are not "internet buddies". We just don't click. Anyway that has nothing to do with this. (I feel like I'm in the ghetto again)

I am just still shock that after two years you still don't know the difference of OOC and IC. And the thing about you being Diva Fierce, you are my only guess that you could be Diva Fierce. Since there are so many similarities. At first I thought it was Troy, it seemed like it due to the many coincidences, but I realized it wasn't Troy. But why should that matter, why are you bringing that up now? I have not mention Diva Fierce in none of this until now.

I just want soemone to defend me for a change.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline troymazing  
#30 Posted : 05 November 2009 13:34:06(UTC)
troymazing

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

what? xD

Oh that's nothing, have you heard Ghetto spanish girls? they are so fucking annoying, they are worse to me and I'm Hispanic.

" Hijo de la gran puta cabron fucking bicho mamate un pene hodio cabron" "Perate esta puta se va cagarce en su madre"

LOL Last year in my French class there was this annoying ass Puerto Rican girl named Chris who smelt like a 5 month old tampon that had been microwaved. SHe thought I called her a bitch and freaked the FUCK out on me, I thought all the Puerto Ricans were gonna beat me up. :P
GirlSpice wrote:

#31 Posted : 05 November 2009 13:37:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

what? xD

LOL Last year in my French class there was this annoying ass Puerto Rican girl named Chris who smelt like a 5 month old tampon that had been microwaved. SHe thought I called her a bitch and freaked the FUCK out on me, I thought all the Puerto Ricans were gonna beat me up. :P

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many Puerto Rican people hate Caucasian people that's why. I can't stand Puerto Ricans from New York. Those people are not true Puerto Ricans. Those people do not know what real poverty is.
Offline bikz  
#32 Posted : 07 November 2009 01:10:01(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
OOC. More stuff reported as abusive. Asking a character (yes, a character, not a real-life person), "How old are you?" is not abusive, not worth calling a mod for. If you don't have an age for your character Tisha, then make one up, eg. "I'm 27, why?", or say something like, "You should never ask a lady her age, Stephanie.", whatever.
The idea that Daniel is Elle is just plain ludicrous .... Elle is a British female who was on the old forum, Daniel is an American male who wasn't. Diva Fierce was Diva Fierce, until we're given IP checks by Carl we have no proof. (I have an idea who that was, but I'm not starting anything.)
I would willingly defend you, Tisha, if you had any plausible evidence that Fierce and Fame are one and the same, or that "How old are you?" is abusive. But, you don't.
(This thread is like the twilight zone - Stephanie's saying not to blur OOC/IC, and Troy's defending him. Things have changed a bit! Stephy, you've come a long way, that's for sure. Oh, and Troy, I remember Midnight Rendezvous and J'adore, they were on my crappy label! Ah, memories ....)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#33 Posted : 07 November 2009 01:25:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I can't believe she reported it as abusive are you kidding me??? It was an in character, not that serious question. I've been trying to explain to her what IC and OOC is and til this day she still doesn't get it. Can someone please explain to her because I give up on trying to explain it to her.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#34 Posted : 07 November 2009 10:17:23(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

bikz wrote:
OOC. More stuff reported as abusive. Asking a character (yes, a character, not a real-life person), "How old are you?" is not abusive, not worth calling a mod for. If you don't have an age for your character Tisha, then make one up, eg. "I'm 27, why?", or say something like, "You should never ask a lady her age, Stephanie.", whatever.
The idea that Daniel is Elle is just plain ludicrous .... Elle is a British female who was on the old forum, Daniel is an American male who wasn't. Diva Fierce was Diva Fierce, until we're given IP checks by Carl we have no proof. (I have an idea who that was, but I'm not starting anything.)
I would willingly defend you, Tisha, if you had any plausible evidence that Fierce and Fame are one and the same, or that "How old are you?" is abusive. But, you don't.
(This thread is like the twilight zone - Stephanie's saying not to blur OOC/IC, and Troy's defending him. Things have changed a bit! Stephy, you've come a long way, that's for sure. Oh, and Troy, I remember Midnight Rendezvous and J'adore, they were on my crappy label! Ah, memories ....)

Thankx Bikki. I didn't realize what I was doing.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Aj  
#35 Posted : 07 November 2009 10:38:20(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
ooc: I personally think those lyrics are really good, so Steph that was pretty out of order. I mean if someone said that to you then you'd go ape shit. She's obviously worked hard on them and it was unnecessary. Whether or not it was roleplay, roleplay aint real and she's a real person and real people have feelings and that was unfair.
#36 Posted : 07 November 2009 12:01:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
ooc: I personally think those lyrics are really good, so Steph that was pretty out of order. I mean if someone said that to you then you'd go ape shit. She's obviously worked hard on them and it was unnecessary. Whether or not it was roleplay, roleplay aint real and she's a real person and real people have feelings and that was unfair.

OOC: Um excuse me but who are you to say that. Seriously. If someone said that to me through RP they would get an RP response back. She posted them through roleplay so they literally become fake as well. Your opinion saying that it was good is just an opinion. I thought they were good as well but that is just an opinion. just because you or I think they are good doesn't mean our characters think the lyrics are good. My character hates Tisha so even if it was good or bad my character would say that about hers. You need to mind your own business because you don't know what is going on in the first place. Her going all bananas on me is her problem because it clearly was a roleplay. If my reply was OOC: then it would of been a different story. And how many times do people say things about my character, like your characters for example. AJ you are great at roleplaying your stuff but you suck when it comes to this.
Offline bikz  
#37 Posted : 07 November 2009 12:13:32(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Aj wrote:

OOC. I definitely see where you're coming from, but he could just as easily have posted afterwards ....
"Stephanie Ortiz: Don't listen to that Stephanie Fierce, she's a bitch. Good work."
.... or something, like he has before when he has insulted my lyrics. (Check ravenesque.com thread.) If it was real, I'd agree that it's out of order - but it isn't. If I posted ....
"Kamikaze Kate : What a pile of shite, Tisha clearly doesn't know how to hold a fucking pen, let alone write lyrics."
.... would you be pissed at me because I insulted the lyric, or would you think, it's just Kamikaze Kate's personality, she'd hate this song?

Edited by user 07 November 2009 12:15:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#38 Posted : 07 November 2009 12:44:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

That is a load of bull crap, AJ does not once defend me when someone says anything about my character. I notice he only does this whole "Let me make a drama to get attention" with me. What is the point of OOC then, I'm getting sick of this and if it's like that there is no point of having a roleplay section in this forum and I will leave. Not that anyone is suppose to care but I'll leave. College is tightening me up anyway.
Offline Aj  
#39 Posted : 07 November 2009 23:51:29(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Aj wrote:

OOC. I definitely see where you're coming from, but he could just as easily have posted afterwards ....
"Stephanie Ortiz: Don't listen to that Stephanie Fierce, she's a bitch. Good work."
.... or something, like he has before when he has insulted my lyrics. (Check ravenesque.com thread.) If it was real, I'd agree that it's out of order - but it isn't. If I posted ....
"Kamikaze Kate : What a pile of shite, Tisha clearly doesn't know how to hold a fucking pen, let alone write lyrics."
.... would you be pissed at me because I insulted the lyric, or would you think, it's just Kamikaze Kate's personality, she'd hate this song?

ooc: No, because Steph and her obviously dislike each other and if anyone else had written the lyrics, I'm pretty sure his response would have been more positive. He could have quite easily simply said in ooc that it was just her character being nasty, and that she thought the lyrics were good. Or he could have given some constructive criticism. But from your past it's hardly unlikely that you were just being a bitch. And if you'd said it Bikz, it would be obvious that you were just roleplaying because you don't hold stupid grudges against people which affect your roleplay. Whatever, I'm probably wrong but I just thought it was a bit nasty how when she actually does something decent you jump on her. Whether or not it's actually any good, you should give people a chance because she's obviously going to take it the wrong way and you should of actually given her a break this time.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#40 Posted : 08 November 2009 09:36:43(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha has finished shooting the video for ther fourth single off her new album "To Whom It May Concern, Heartache From Loving You. Tisha Jackson's friend Justin Timerlake plays her boyfriend in the music video.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 08 November 2009 12:46:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage