logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<14151617>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#301 Posted : 06 February 2013 08:15:10(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
RELIVE THE ONE NIGHT ONLY SPECTACULAR ON DVD AND BLU RAY NOW

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

thanks 3 users thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 06/02/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 06/02/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#302 Posted : 07 February 2013 23:06:00(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

MYKAYLAH APPEARED ON ITV'S THIS MORNING EARLIER TODAY DID YOU CATCH HER INTERVIEW WITH HOLLY AND PHILIP AND HER PERFORMANCE! INCASE NOT HERE IT IS

UserPostedImage

MYKAYLAH ON THIS MORNING

Philip: Now joining us, for the first ever time since her emergence
as the bad girl of the music world... Mykaylah

Mykaylah: Morning guys

Holly: Morning Mykaylah nice to finally have you on the show

Mykaylah: Thank you guys for having me here

Philip: So in just over 3 years you've carved yourself as the bad girl of music with your feisty songs and attitude, Would that describe
every day Mykaylah?

Mykaylah: (Laughs) No definately no, I'm not even like that in the showbiz world, I'm just painted to be that. I'll play it up a little bit but the press dont need
to be force fed anything, I could be saying "Hi" to somebody and the next day I'm in the papers having a cat fight with them even though it
didnt happen

Holly: Like the press coverage with Billy from The Weekend?

Mykaylah: Yeah that got blown way out of proportion, he said, she said they did etc. That hurt quite a bit not just what the press painted me out to be
but also the way Billy reacted and spoke about and the way people I thought was friends all dropped me like a hot potato

Philip: Is that where the title of your latest album comes from?

Mykaylah: Yeah 'Open Wounds' the title and the track mean a lot to me, I was very hurt by all that experience, no one believed me or my side cos I'm just a girl that the press painted as a maneating, bad mouthed, would kill you before you got a word
out girl but when all the billygate stuff came out I got death threats from his fans and Andrea's fans via twitter and facebook, I even received hate mail in the post

Holly: That's shocking even I didn't realise what effect it had had on you as nothing was really covered from your side except your statement

Mykaylah: Nobody did, everyone was more concerned with Billy and Andrea and their marriage and protecting their images, cos I had a hard image I was just left to defend myself but it eventually blew over the next story comes along and people move on to hating
the next person, which is normally the girl/boyfriend of a popular star.

Philip: You've started off the current album campaign very nicely with a sell out one off gig at the 02 and two very different singles to what Mykaylah fans usually expect,
was it planned that way?

Mykaylah: Well the gig was something I'd wanted to do for a while, I love performing live but dont often get the chance to on big stages as I'm often busy writing and recording or working with
other artists, as for the launch singles 'Choke' just felt right at the time, I know everyone expects me to come back with some big beat club banger but I thought I'd try a different
genre for me the same with the new single 'Addiction' I enjoyed the rockier vibe I got from it and I dont like to stick to the same kinda style people expect, it works for other artists but not for me
I like to keep my fans interested and myself.

Holly: So is this the end of dance anthem with attitude Mykaylah?

Mykaylah: Hell no girl (laughs) the albums got all sorts on it and I love a good attitude anthem and club banger but I just like everything and I like to try everything thrown at me

Philip: So over the past 3 years you've achieved a lot of things 3 smash hit albums, hit singles, a sell out 02 concert, numerous award nominations. What else would you like to achieve in the next year?

Mykaylah: Just to continue to be happy with what I do and produce as long as I'm happy then everything will be alright

Holly: Speaking of your hits looking at your info our researcher did we was shocked to see that you've had number ones on video, Airplay,Dance and RNB charts and of course album number one but no single chart number one yet
which suprised us all here

Mykaylah: Yeah still not hit that yet (laughs) been close but no cigar, It's not something that bothers me, as I say as long as I'm happy with my material and my fans enjoy then thats all that matters. some artists can release
utter tripe but cos got loony fans who will download on every site going and gift loads of copies and multi buy they can storm to the top it keeps them
in the press and makes them happy but its not something I'd wish fans to do, buy it once if you like it don't waste your money on multiple copies

Holly: So you dont like the whole re-release of albums and deluxe versions?

Mykaylah: No that's something I always said I would never do, if I release an album I want my fans to have it all not certain tracks then re-release a few months along cos I got one or two new tracks to add on

Philip: Its the big Chaos Awards this weekend, no nominations this year, which again suprised us all here will you be attending?

Mykaylah: Yeah course I will. I'm performing on the night and I love the Chaos Awards, I've performed a few times I cant beat a good performance and night out I'm a party girl at heart

Holly: Any predictions?

Mykaylah: I'd like to see some new talent sweep, there's been lots of great artists emerge over the past 12 months who you can see work really hard in what they do. I think Jennifer Armstrong is one to watch
she's amazingly talented as are The Stat Nerds, the music scenes changed a lot in the last year and its good

Philip: In what way would you say its changed?

Mykaylah: We've seen the emergence of groups lately a lot have sprung up out of nowhere, boy bands, girl bands you've still got stalwarts like Teen Titans, Riot in the Boulevard
but groups have been massive in the last few months, female artists are still as strong as ever along with the discovery of new talent like Jennifer Armstrong, Pixie and Serenity Scott.
You've still got Vanity, Stephanice Fierce, Glamazon and Lily all doing their things and watch out for Mark Talley for the male artists he's going to be big this year

Holly: Well its been lovely chatting with you and nice to finally have you on the sofa

Mykaylah: Its been great thank you both

Philip: A massive thanks to Mykaylah who's new single 'Addiction(OverDose)' is out now as long with the 'One Night Only' DVD she'll be back just after midday with an exclusive performance.

UserPostedImage

Holly: Now here with an exclusive performance of her new single 'Addiction (Overdose)' off the album 'Open Wounds' both out now ... Mykaylah

The live band start to play a soft beat as Mykaylah pushes her hand through her hair as a wind machine starts to blow her hair around, she moves forward to the microphone stand
and puts both hands on the microphone and starts to softly sing her new single

My eyes are wide open I can feel the air
the breeze is blowing, blowing through my hair
As it gets stronger, water wells in my eyes
as it gets nearer my heart thumps inside

As the first verse finishes the drum beat starts to build up as the backing singers begin to hum as Mykaylah sings through the next part of the song leading to the chorus

I can feel it
taste it
sense it getting oh so close
see it
touch it
my veins are filled with this overdose

As Mykaylah sings the last word "Overdose" the drum rolls and a guitar rift kicks in as she grabs the microphone off the stand and moves towards the guitarist
as she belts out the chorus in a rockier edge tone with powerful vocals

Why didnt you save me
you let it contain me
you let me keep on going
you stood back and watched on knowing
how could you do this
how could you let me get like this
now I'm lying here
your crying here
over my one last fix
my heart skips

As the chorus ends Mykaylah begins to walk around the small TV set stage as she sings through the next two verses as she builds to the next chorus
she returns to the microphone stand placing the microphone back in its place as the drum rolls and she belts out the chorus with the wind machine turned up
her hair flowing right back

You watched me through the painful times
sat with me through the troubled nights
kept with me, held me so tight
even when I knew there was no light

and now look where we've ended up
me lying here, you hang the telephone up
you dialled 999 but it aint gonna be fine
I'm slipping away, you could of took it away

why didnt you save me
you let it contain me
you let me keep on going
how could you do this
now I'm lying here
your crying here
over my one last fix
my heart skips

As Mykaylah goes into the breakdown of the song, her vocals become edgy and raw full of emotion as she sings her heart out grabbing the microphone back out
of the stand and singing into it so powerfully til she ends up kneeling on the floor infront of the lights, as the backing singers take over and sing the (no , no , no) parts Mykaylah places
herself back in front of the stand and prepares to finish her performance with vocal power as she belts out the last chorus as the 'This Morning' credits
begin to roll across the bottom of the screen

I begged you
I pleaded
got down on my knees
just one last fix
need my tricks
please help me please
you should of say no!

(oh no no no no x4)

why didnt you save me
you let it contain me
you let me keep on going
how could you do this
now I'm lying here
your crying here
over my one last fix
my heart skips

As the song ends Mykaylah bows as the production crew, Holly and Philip applaud and the picture fades out.
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 5 users thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 08/02/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/02/2013(UTC), erich hess on 08/02/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/02/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#303 Posted : 09 February 2013 23:07:12(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Mini Mykky Pre Chaos Bitch Blog

Hey alllll my bitches!! hope you're all well and good, just got some spare time inbetween a busy day so thought I would do you a mini blog.

Chaos Awards tonight make sure you all keep eyes out for me I will be attending and performing later on this evening, done my soundcheck all went well and good, little nervous performing as I not done an awards show for quite sometime now but sure it be ok. My outfits for tonight are stunning love them so much, although the heels may kill me it will be worth it!

Hope you managed to keep up with me lately been a busy Mykky, thoroughly enjoyed meeting Sarah Millican last week and the interview was so funny, then This Morning on wednesday was great I've never really done an early morning show before but Holly and Philip were brilliant and I really enjoyed myself, and talked a lot as I tend to once I get going. The interviews and performance are all uploaded to my Vevo channel and on the site incase you missed them!.

Album newsssss 'Open Wounds' went back up the charts to #4 this week which is amazing sold over 600k copies now and I'm really glad you all seem to be liking it. It is one of my favourite albums that I have made and was certainly a journey in creating it so for it to be well received just puts the icing on the cake for me... as you already know there is definitely a third single to come from the album but also... a 4th!!!! this is one of my longest projects I have ever done, as you bitchettes will know I normally release 2 proper singles and a promo track so this is certainly new to me but it just has to happen and I hope you all enjoy the choices when they are revealed!!

Single newsssss... well 'Choke' has now left the charts but sold amazingly well to become my best selling solo single to date!! so massive thanks to you all for that the response was immense especially as it was something different from my usual style. 'Addiction (Overdose)' another different style for me bit of my rock chick unleashed moment is available now to download, I love performing this song live, as you can see from my performance on 'This Morning' I just let it all go, so to be able to release it as a single is a great feeling and I hope you all enjoy it..

Right I best be signing off as make up needs to be applied, hair needs to be done as this can take hours to look human xx

Enjoy Chaos and see you all later xx

Mykaylah xx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 2 users thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 10/02/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#304 Posted : 15 February 2013 20:39:34(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

The stage is dark as Mykaylah walks on and takes her place centre stage awaiting to perform at an awards show for the first time in 18 months, she takes a deep breath as she awaits to kick start her return to the big stage in front of her label mates, her peers, her idols.

A drumroll begins to play quietly in the backgrond slowly building up to a louder sound and a faster pace, as it reaches its climax it stops as Mykaylah speaks into the microphone quietly "I'm a..." as the drum bangs twice loudly she repeats herself louder this time "I'm A..." the drum bangs again
loudly twice as the lights flash on and off with each bang of the drum. Mykaylah speaks again "I'm a Bad bitch.." as the drums bang again repeatedly
this time as the lights all flash around the stage "Chaosssss" Mykaylah screams above the drums "Are you ready for me, I'm back I'm a bad ass mother
fucking bitch"
She says as she grabs the microphone off the stand and moves to the edge of the stage, the drum beat changes as a proper beat kicks in
as the band appear behind her "As well as being a bad ass mother fucking bitch , I'm also dat bitch" Mykaylah speaks with attitude as fire shoots out front of the stage and she starts to move around as she starts to perform 'I'm Dat Bitch (Triple Threat).

UserPostedImage

I'm just me, not a wannabe
look at me
see me
this is me

got ma own style, got my own way
iI say
you say
what you gotta say, Hey

As she reaches the bridge Mykaylah has returned to the centre of the stage and placed the microphone back on the stand, as she sings the bridge she
points her finger out into the audience and stares at people as they watch her perform

(Oh)Everybody's talkin bout me
whispering, bitchin
but they cant say it to me
(Oh)Everybodys trying to hate on me
but they dont see
they dont get to me
cos I'm dat bitch
bad bitch thats me (hey)

As she reaches the first chorus the lights flash wildy as flames flash up at the front of the stage, Mykaylah takes back the microphone and starts
jumping around the stage singing the chorus

Triple threat, Triple threat
watch ya back I'm comin to get
say what you want you wont get away
move out bitch I'm on my way (hey)
Triple threat, Triple threat
I'm dat bitch you're bout to regret
c'mon bitch say it to my face
right here right now in this place

As the chorus ends the drums roll and the beat changes to a slower pace, the lights change into a mellower theme of yellows, oranges and reds as Mykaylah moves back to the stand and takes a deep breath she puts one hand on the microphone stand as she raises the microphone to her mouth and sings "As I Choke..." holding the note on "Choke" as long as she is capable of before she starts to sing a few verses from 'Choke' with pure raw emotion edged into her voice, she powers her way through the vocals flawlessly

It's killin me, I'm dying now
the smoke blows from the flames
I'm choking here, Everything I fear
you put out the flames

Now my hearts burning from the inside out
smokes building up, as it filters out
my hearts extinguished never to be set alight
as I lay here, my worlds fading out

As the music stops Mykaylah's left in a spotlight of orange, yellows and reds as she breathes deeply she looks out into the audience, staring straight passed the faces looking back at her as she raises the microphone and sings again "As I Choke..." while holding the last note perfectly she raises her other arm up as she holds the note bending down to her knees at the front of the stage, as all goes silent an electric guitar strikes up as Mykaylah, full off emotion raises her head up looking out and starts to sing the chorus of 'Addiction (Overdose)' as if questioning every member of the audience and awaiting an answer

Why didnt you save me
you let it contain me
you let me keep on going
how could you do this
now I'm lying here
your crying here
over my one last fix
my heart skips

As she repeats the chorus , again as if questioning the Chaos crowd she lies down on the floor as the guitar stops leaving her to sing alone, as she reaches the end of the chorus a heart appears on the screen beating slowly and gradually stopping as Mykaylah sings the last line of the chorus.. the lights then fade out as a flame runs from left to right on the stage and a drum bangs twice to signal the end of the performance.

Set List

I'm Dat Bitch (Triple Threat)
Choke
Addiction (Overdose)

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 4 users thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
Walton on 15/02/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/02/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 17/02/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#305 Posted : 21 February 2013 02:44:38(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Mykky's Mini Bitch Blog

Hey guys sooo been an eventful few weeks in the world of Mykaylah!.. I'm currently resting up and having a friend type this as I dictate due to a broken wrist after the events that followed Chaos.

Thank you all for your love and support messages while I was in the hospital (big up to the docs n nurses as well they top) I am now on the road to recover and been ordered to rest which I never take to well to being ordered to do anything so this might be a struggle!!. I've now got a few weeks off (I didnt want a holiday, honestly) to heal my wounds, got a nice metal plate in my wrist and a pot thats making me itch like a bitch but on the plus side anyone tries to attack me again the metal plate should come in handy!.

So anyways hope you all enjoyed Chaos and my performance which my trustee web friends uploaded for you while I was incapacitated, It was a really good night and I was having so much fun just a shame it ended up in the dumpster (Literally!!!) but you've all prob read enough on that but on plus side least it got me a few column inches in a few mags and rags, nice to see I still exist to them other then when I being slated by them!... (Here's to a few more inches now haha).

So good newsss 'Open Wounds' has clocked over a million sales taking me to over 10 million albums sold in total !!!! massiveeee thank youuuu and also with the release of 'Addiction (Overdose)' last week it will mean I clock over 5 million single sales!!!! not bad for a bitch with no talent who acts like a diva (some mag said that! tssk).

Now the bad news for my fans anyways, critics can bite me... As I have been ordered to rest up all promo will be off for a bit but I will be returning full steam around April/May with the 3rd single as promised off 'Open Wounds' but in the mean time you can keep requesting and supporting 'Addiction' and 'Open Wounds' and while I will be resting up I gonna get me shit together and do some writing and catch up on some stuff thats been put off for far too long, so a few suprises will be in the pipeline!!!

Right the bitch who is typing for me is glaring at me and she just typed that haha so I best go rest

Take care be safe

Love you all

Mykaylah xx

(and her bitchslave)

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

snap_itshannah on 21/02/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#306 Posted : 08 March 2013 22:00:43(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

BitchBlog

Roarrrr 2 weeks and I am soooo feckin bored bitches.... I need to be out there performing and bitching it upppp...

I'm so busting my ass in physio so I can get back as soon as possible, I've even taken to typing this one fingered as I am that bored I sent my little Ass to shops for cream eggs (I'm gonna need personal trainer and a winch soon).

Also being sat round resting doing feck all means I cant keep promoting my music so poor 'Addiction' isnt getting the recognition it deserves and looks likely to drop out the charts after just a few weeks, now that pisses me off cos it dont deserve it and whoever did this to me best hope I dont catch em cos making my love suffer and my art and I'll kick ya runty little ass (Can you also tell being stuck in makes me a little aggressive).

I've been trying to plan stuff but I'm still told to do naff all so its basically my future is all in my thoughts at the moment!! but so far I'm taking over the world in a massive pink flashing tank followed by a load of my bitchettes dancing to my music and touring the world haha then I wake up :D

Right I think I done my finger excersize for the day.. apparently ust flipping someone off doesn't count (spoilsports)

Take care love and hugs

Mykaylah xx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

snap_itshannah on 09/03/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#307 Posted : 29 March 2013 00:07:07(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Bitchette Blog

Heyyyyyyy bitchessss G'day to y'all hope you are all well and good?!. So I been quiet i know i'm bad but recovery has gone brilliantly I am nearly back to full steam ahead just a week ahead of schedule so watch out cos I be back before you know it!. So was just a quick update really to say yeah i'm good still alive and still working.

Thanks to for all your support, letters gifts etc that have been sent muchos gracias and for keeping 'Open Wounds' and 'Addiction' out there so proud of my bitches, 'Addiction' should claw over 500k sales this week and the album had sold over 1.6million now so yayyy.

I will have news soon about the new single, which will be the third cut off 'Open Wounds' I'm looking for a release towards middle of april so not much longer then fourth and final single will be released off the album as well, the most I've ever done off one album. I have normally got bored of myself by now and writing a new album but this project is def a little different style of doing things for me.

Right singing off now happy EASTERRRRRR dont eat too many eggs, unlike me I feel like I gonna turn into a cream egg :) my trainer gonna kick my ass into shape soon as he gets green light haha

Bunny hopping off

Love y'all

Mykaylah xx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 1 user thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#308 Posted : 08 April 2013 01:27:08(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

MYKAYLAH RETURNS !!!

UserPostedImage

'THE WEEKEND' COMING SOON
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

BrownSugar on 08/04/2013(UTC), Walton on 08/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#309 Posted : 23 April 2013 00:04:08(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

The Weekend Released 28th April

UserPostedImage

"We've had the haunting ballad of 'Choke' the sexy rock chick of 'Addiction' now Mykaylah is back to doing what she blows us away with a big dance club banger in the shape of 'The Weekend'. The third track to be lifted from 'Open Wounds' has Mykaylahs stamp all over it big beats, energetic power vocals and catchy infectious lyrics that you know no matter how intoxicated you might be 'The Weekend' will never be over" ****
Heat Magazine

"Mykaylah returns to her safe haven in the third release from 'Open Wounds', 'The Weekend' has all the signs of being a big smash in charts but we feel something isn't quite right and something is missing from this track compared to previous anthems from the young foxy lady, maybe its the lack of Buzz & Hype production or maybe the fact its the third different styled track of the album which we think there are stronger single choices on, never the less Mykaylahs vocals as always are crisp and biting and distinguish the track from the usual forgetful club tracks" ***
DigitalSpy

Mykaylah Says: "'The Weekend' for me is a track that I really wanted to be massive in production and beats, I wanted a track that I would get down on the dancefloor to and shake my booty along with all night and this track gets my booty a shaking. I had a great time recording and producing this track we even took it to a few clubs before the end product to get reaction and it was all positive which was really pleasing."

The Weekend

Lyrics & Music : Mykaylah
Lenght : 3mins 58Seconds
Label : KissMyPop
Taken From The Album : Open Wounds
Release Date : 28th April 2013
Formats : Digital Download, Limited Edition Club Edition Vinyl Via Mykaylah.com/Store

Lyrics

Its the time
the right place
nothing stands in your way
its the best thing
never the same thing
lets hear the dj play

Strobelight
flashing lights
music fills the air
strobelight
flashing lights
the weekend is finally here

gonna party party party
dance all night
til the sun rises in the dawn
gonna party party party
enjoy the night
til the sweat drips through my hair

oh yeah
feel it coming
can sense it all around
ooh yeah
its approaching
the music fills the air

strobelight
flashing lights
music fills the air
strobelight
flashing lights
the weekend is really here

oh yeah
woahh yeah
music in the air
oh yeah
woahh yeah
the weekend is here

gonna dance, dance, dance
feel the music
wave your hands in the air
gonna dance, dance, dance
move with the music
shake it like nobody cares (woahh yeah)

you can feel it
you can hear it
music in the air, ohhh yeah
you can sense it
you can take it
the weekend is here

The Weekend Live Performance @ One Night Only

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

RoseJapanFan on 23/04/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/04/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#310 Posted : 23 April 2013 00:58:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Good simple lyrics :) Like this rp a lot.

Honor: Mykky, Mykky, my dear where to start? You never seem to stray from shaking your ass much do you? Nevertheless, I actually like this song. It's kinda catchy although a little annoying.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
ang3licd3vil on 23/04/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#311 Posted : 23 April 2013 01:33:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Scott: Oooh this is definitely going straight into my iPod! Favourite song on the album.

Billy: Meh

OOC: Great work and catchy lyrics. I like the little reviews :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
ang3licd3vil on 23/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#312 Posted : 23 April 2013 03:25:53(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Good simple lyrics :) Like this rp a lot.

Honor: Mykky, Mykky, my dear where to start? You never seem to stray from shaking your ass much do you? Nevertheless, I actually like this song. It's kinda catchy although a little annoying.

Mykaylah: I spose thats some sort compliment I'll take it as good though coming from you Honor

OOC: Thanks ;-)
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

thanks 1 user thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#313 Posted : 23 April 2013 03:29:20(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Scott: Oooh this is definitely going straight into my iPod! Favourite song on the album.

Billy: Meh

OOC: Great work and catchy lyrics. I like the little reviews :)

Mykaylah: Thanks Scott get it on and turn it up ;-)... oh Billy Billy Billy you just disappointed you saw title and assumed it be about you, that wasnt a weekend hun but for ref check so solids 21 seconds! I think that be more apt for our time together

ooc: Thanks glad you like ;-)
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Matticus  
#314 Posted : 23 April 2013 04:43:43(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
OOC: great stuff there Mr Mikee :P
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
ang3licd3vil on 29/04/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#315 Posted : 29 April 2013 18:01:10(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Mykaylah: So guys its here 'The Weekend' is out now andddddd this is the final single off 'Open Wounds' I was going for 4 but something has come along and changed that all will be revealed soon. I hope you enjoy it and party on down to it lets make it that pre summer smash!!! xx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#316 Posted : 10 May 2013 00:14:42(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Bitch Blog

Welllllllll there you go guys, you will of probably heard by now but if not then I am taking a break away from music (sad face) but I will still be around (happy face) and probably in your face more than ever as I am going to be working on a new music tv show.

You all know I love my music but I do like to dabble elsewhere every now and again so for me to do this I need to concentrate on it, I will sooo be back recording before you know it and you probably wont even notice much difference but it will probably be 2014 before you hear any new music from me (sad face) anyways enough with the sad faces it means you gonna see my sexy bitch ass on tv wooppp.

Speaking of music thank you all for continuing to support making my final single off 'Open Wounds' chart at #14 on Singles and #9 airplay this week, you can still request and download the track and give it a boost.

I will keep blogging every now and then, maybe even give you all a sneaky peak at the set and guests when I can but for now bitches this is Mykky over and out til next time

xxxx

Mykaylah
(the original best and baddest bitch around)
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

erich hess on 10/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/05/2013(UTC)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#317 Posted : 04 August 2013 08:52:53(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Mykaylah Mini Blog

Hello peopleeeee!!!!! Welll after all the excitement and shit that was coming together a few months ago everything as per usual went tits up in my life haha (I seriously think I'm cursed) anywaysss I am currently in a land down under, catching up with family and friends. Everything TV wise is on hold for the forseeable future due to not knowing how long I am gonna be away for :-( .... but on plus side I may do some recording and writing while I'm here although I haven't put pen to paper since 'Open Wounds' was finished at the end of last year so I am feeling rusty and not at all inspired.

Anyways it was just a quick flying visit after a few manic months to say I am still alive I'm not quite doing a disappearing act on you all again haha and if anyone needs to contact me contact my management directly who know how to reach me.

Mykaylah xxx
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Matticus on 04/08/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/08/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#318 Posted : 04 August 2013 08:55:52(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Lucifer: I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED!! WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#319 Posted : 04 August 2013 09:04:48(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Mykaylah: Ermmm kinda left it in UK, was that mad a dash I got new one tho but no numbers email me babes x
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Matticus  
#320 Posted : 04 August 2013 09:05:42(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: ang3licd3vil Go to Quoted Post
Mykaylah: Ermmm kinda left it in UK, was that mad a dash I got new one tho but no numbers email me babes x

Lucifer: gotcha, hope all is well! Speak soon x
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype