logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<739740741742743>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#14801 Posted : 13 July 2019 11:33:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19136 time(s) in 7598 post(s)
"Yeah but it's OK if you get a Mini. I'm a bottom so I can legally drive a Mini Cooper or a Fiat 500." Dustyn sits in his car with Erich but doesn't switch the engine on. He wishes to delve further into this before concentrating on the road. Dustyn has enough difficulty driving as it is never mind while simultaneously trying to solve such a huge problem such as this. The eerie silence and darkness of the night surrounds them as they sit in the car but Dustyn finds comfort in Erich's voice, despite the big dilemma he's in. He lets out a sigh when the fellow father card is pulled. Dustyn loves kids and could never imagine himself abandoning one but at the same time, he doesn't want to make Erich feel like a piece of shit. "Yeah, I'm a dad...and not a perfect one. I try my best though. That's all you can do. Whether it's trying to be a full time father, a monthly visitor or some money in a birthday card. You should always try. A child didn't do anything wrong. I'd rather be a clueless dad or a distant dad that still makes an effort from time to time than be a cold bastard who acts like his own flesh and blood doesn't exist." Dustyn sighs and pops a spearmint chewing gum into his mouth before continuing. "I know you have your reasons and reservations about fatherhood but you ARE a dad and you DID accept the offers. It's within you somewhere. You've been pretty great to me, drug trips and everything."

Dustyn then switches the engine on and grunts when it comes to Ada. From what he's heard, he doesn't like her at all. He was prepared to drag her name through the mud until Erich started to describe the situation. It sounds a lot like Dustyn's relationship with Billy; knowing someone's troubled past and seeing them at their worst but also knowing the brilliance that they're capable of. It's hard for him to make bitchy comments now that it's a pot calling the kettle black situation. "I would just..." Dustyn places his head back against the rest and looks up at the roof, trying to collect his thoughts and words. "I would TRY to tune her out. Focus on the kid. That's where many divided households go wrong. They get petty. They argue, try to one-up each other, get hung up on things that can't be solved or changed and they forget about the young person that's developing among it all. The little kid that needs parents whether they are together or not. Kids don't like to be brought up in fights and tension. Kids don't like feeling as if they're the reason why everyone is at odds. Just...bite your tongue around that witch." Dustyn deserves at least one catty dig.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#14802 Posted : 13 July 2019 12:15:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17923 time(s) in 10416 post(s)
"but i own a a mini! its an old morris...jeez. does that make me more of a bottom than you?! i took an internet test once and i was off the charts for a power bottom." erich says with an amused laugh. an even smaller and cuter car had to rank him higher than dustyn in the bottom hierarchy. then again,his favorite car was a 1959 el dorado. so maybe that off set thing? in the silent car erich waves away dustyn's self depreciation. "oh bullshit. you are great with shay. you'll do a fucking bang up job on whomever erica is cookling right now." erich starts. he may be high and facing the fact he may really fuck up a tiny human being,he was full confident in dustyn's parenting ability. the bit about acting like his flesh and blood didnt exist really stung. that was erich's first reaction to the reality ada and marlena did exist once more. erich looks out the window at the rented vauxhall. briefly he wished he could have snuck a gun through customs. the ugly car needed to be shot. anything would take away from the thoughts erich had now. " how do you deal with the pressure? i havent even met marlena. i know ada isnt giving her to me or anything. but even in a tiny way. i dont want to fuck up. dustyn...i fucking hated my father. my real father. not randy. i nearly killed him the night i introduced erica to him. he insulted her...i .." erich trails off,pantomiming pointing a pistol at someone. "id have done it,dustyn. jayne and randy took me to their house. i dont want that for marlena." erich says to dustyn while looking out the window of the mini. it was rare erich spoke of his actual father and in his mind a dad was either perfection,or his own father.

erich is relieved when the engine starts. he was a person who didnt deal with reality well. he hated real problems and tried his best to avoid them. the running engine meant they would move soon. while he wanted to talk to dustyn,he didnt want to TALK to dustyn. the character of erich hess was one thing while the reality was quite different. " thats the thing. i cant tune her out. i know what she's been through. its..cruelty i am not capable of to ignore her. but at the same time,i am so furious with her. i did my best. i did my god damned best and she just dropped me. i dont care if she and i werent a thing. but i fucking deserved better than just being abandoned." erich says with clenched fists. erich knew he wasnt making much sense. but he liked knowing he had someone to hear him vent. he took out flask and took a long drink from it." what if im a disappointment to marlena?" he asks his far younger companion helplessly," how do you cope with the whole fucking up is not an option?" erich says in a defeated tone. he was conflicted about the person he was and the person he wanted to be for marlena.

ooc: seriously. having children is having "you can absolutely not fail" hanging over your head at all times. but at the same time it isnt as hard as you would think.

Edited by user 13 July 2019 12:16:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#14803 Posted : 14 July 2019 11:00:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You can butter me up all you want but I'm just going to bat the compliments away. I'm not a perfect father but I try my best and I love being a dad. There's nothing that compares to it. Not even a basket of blueberry muffins." Dustyn confesses as he chews his gum and stares out of the window deep in thought. He wants a muffin now. He listens to Erich talk about the pressures and fear of becoming a hate figure like his own father. Dustyn tries his best not to laugh. He's not dismissing Erich's feelings, he just finds it rather bizarre that someone his senior is turning to him for such important advice. Dustyn doesn't have fatherhood figured out himself. "It's like most things, Erich. It's shit scary in the beginning, you WILL make mistakes but the more you persist and immerse yourself in it, the easier it'll become. You'll never be perfect, nobody is, but you'll be able to filter out what's important and what isn't as well as knowing how to recover and learn from the slip ups." Dustyn turns in his seat to meet Erich's eyes for a more heartfelt moment. "I was 16 when I had Shay. I was hating myself because of my sexuality, I was depressed because of the workload of the band, I was hooked on coke and all sorts. If I can work through that and become the envy of other worried fathers, you can too."

Dustyn smiles at Erich before reversing out of his parking spot. "As sucky as this sounds, it seems like you and Ada need to solve your own problems. If you aren't going to ignore her then the only other option is to acknowledge her...and the only healthy way to do that is by talking. Meet with her over a coffee or a joint or something and just...talk. Be honest. Cuss her out if you have to," Dustyn imparts his words of wisdom while simultaneously looking behind to make sure he doesn't crash through the reception of the building. He's had a few close calls before. Dustyn connects his music via Bluetooth and of course, it picks up from where he left off in his Madonna playlist. Open Your Heart starts playing from the second verse but he lowers the volume. Now's not the time for a camp karaoke session. "See, even Madonna's telling you to open up. Talk to Ada." Dustyn is about to drive out of the parking lot but stalls the car after driving just a couple of metres. He lets out a squeal then covers his face. "I hate when that happens...especially on the motorway!" It's evident that he's not the best driver. Once he gets going again, Dustyn finds himself indicating left out of the car park as he would if he were heading home but Erich is here. "Oh...where do you want to go?" Dustyn has no place in mind but he wanted to take off before Erich had a chance to get back into his own car. He's NOT driving in that state.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14804 Posted : 14 July 2019 11:41:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you'll bat my compliments away?! i'll cat nip your ass,dustyn." erich laughs,letting his head fall onto his chest. even in this state,erich knew that threat made no sense. but the both appreciated cats,so it should work. "that is what worries me,dust. its been years. what if i see her and she is just some kid and i feel nothing for her? that was actually one of the first things i said to ada when i was kinda a dick to her. the last time i saw marlena,she was a baby. now? i think she is like 6 or something....maybe younger? i think she is around takara's age." erich listens with the interest of someone who is hanging on every word. amphetemines get a lot of bad press because of their meth cousins,but they can really get a conversation going. the reminder of how young dustyn was when he had shay was eye opening to erich. as a rule,erich assumed everyone was the same age he was. "holy fuck...you're young as shit. why am i asking you anything?!" erich laughs loudly,trying 6 times to buckle his seatbelt. in spite of many of his own cars not having seat belts,he is an avid seat belt user when they are available. "that...that sounds a bit more complicated. jesus. you are a fucking saint,dustyn. when i was 16 i was fucking around miami. wow. you are so amazing dustyn. like...wow." erich says,truly impressed with dustyn. "i really shouldnt be complaining,i was...an adult when marlena was made. ada and i loved each other and life was perfect. i kinda feel like a whiny bitch in comparison to what you went through." erich attempts to open the door and get out but he keeps missing and instead flips the ac vent several times.

it was almost like the release that comes post sneeze when dustyn started the car moving. erich was ready to move and see the world go zooming by. "dust...i cant. i cant say what i want to ada. on one hand,i hate her.like...ugh." erich says with a sneer and holds his hands out like he is pointing a gun. " but on the other...she's ada. if she never left me,i would still be with her. i cant forget what she did to me. if i forgive her...what do i do? i cant throw darts at a cartoon visage. i need that hate,dustyn. if i talk to her,she becomes real. i..dont think i can handle that." erich says,swallowing hard and looking out the window. he was checking for cars in case dustyn didnt see them. erich would have remained quiet if he saw billy behind dustyn's car. this was the crux of erich's dillema. on the surface,he was just meeting his daughter,but that also meant seeing his ex wife. "i'll never get back with her. but i know if i talk to her,i'll be friendly with her." erich sighs. he could hold a grudge with people he hated. but when people had a saving grace? he'd eventually forgive them. ada was someone he genuinely liked even before they were an item. erich laughs loudly when madonna starts playing. "holy fuck,man. how did i know? madonna." he laughs and starts bobbing along to the music. he wasnt going to go on his anti madonna tirade in dustyn's car. a car is a person's castle. one doesnt disrespect that. erich shakes his head when dustyn stalls the car. " see? this is why automatics are nearly the default car in the states.fuck,i aint too proud to say most of my caddies and my rolls are automatics." erich grins at dusytn. it was weird seeing dustyn drive. but erich liked it. driving may be optional in the uk, but in the usa it was near mandatory. "dude.lets go through a mcdonalds or burger king,or kfc drive thru. those fuckers have no right to be here." there were few things that pissed erich off more than seeing american fast food chains in other countries.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#14805 Posted : 14 July 2019 12:47:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn tuts and shakes his head, dismissing the age remarks. He might be young but he's still lived quite a life. Erich's actually lucky that he knows someone as seasoned in hardships as Dustyn. "Yeah, I've packed quite a lot into my little life. I was a mess back then and that's when a lot of unsavoury characters wormed their way into things. I'm not THAT dumb. I was just young and heavily intoxicated most of the time. Explains the company I kept." It's clear that Dustyn's referring to Blake and Adam but doesn't want to drop their names and taint the air in the car. "But I worked my way through it. You can too. It's life, Erich. It gets fucking hard and you have every right to complain. My struggles were different but it doesn't mean that yours aren't valid either." When Dustyn isn't uwuing over cats or lecturing people on Madonna, he actually has quite a lot to say.

Dustyn takes off down the road, which is seemingly quiet and empty for now. He rolls down the window a little as the novelty of a warm car has quickly worn off. A breeze is much welcomed. "It's hard, I know. There are many shades of grey when it comes to family. You've got multiple feelings to consider, you've got your own happiness to think of, there's the sense of responsibility and the guilt because you don't want to hurt your own flesh and blood. I feel that." Dustyn hasn't been in a situation quite like Erich's but he knows what it's like to have love for someone that you also deeply hate. His relationship with his father is pretty much that. Family is important to Dustyn and even though he says he's finished with his father, it is still gnawing away in his subconscious. "You're not going to like my answer but...you're just going to have to deal with it. She's very much real. You can face it head on and take the 50/50 risk of a good outcome or you can avoid it. She won't stop existing though. She reared her head after all these years. Who's to say that she won't keep doing that? You can continue to travel the world on your ship and bury the memory of Ada and Marlena but that doesn't make them fictional. You might not want to deal with it but that's the cards you've been dealt." Growing up with a horrid family, history of abuse and paparazzi vultures, Dustyn's learned that the best way to deal with things is head on. You have to own your problems otherwise they'll forever chip away and consume you.

Driving down the road and slipping onto the motorway, Dustyn quietly sings along to the track while tapping on his steering wheel. He really does have a beautiful voice, even when low and unfocused. A lot of pop artists get a lot of flack for their abilities but Dustyn can sing circles around most of his competition. "I could so go some fried chicken right now..." he says in response to Erich's fast food suggestion.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14806 Posted : 14 July 2019 13:26:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"erich hess has no struggles." erich responds with a bitter shake of his head. he was someone who really bought his own hype. through the years he had built a persona that he couldnt maintain anymore. especially now that he was wasnt a kid anymore. erich was well into his 30's. erich runs a hand through his hair when he hears dustyn mention the company that he kept during those...wilderness years. "that is sort of what gretchen told me before i left. she said life is suffering and that one has to accept that or they will always be fighting against something they cannot change" erich tells dustyn while reciting what the hess clan's official spirtual advisor told him. " i hate real life." erich says finally. erich was someone who lived for the kicks. he wasnt the sort to want to stick around when things got heavy and this was sort of forcing him to.

dustyns words were hard to hear. erich very much used the duke as insulation from the world. it was easy to just sit in the middle of the ocean with water as far as you could see on all sides. out there things made sense to erich. he didnt have to be anything for anyone. he existed and that is all that was required of him on the duke. "ugh," erich groans in an attempt to protest what life has coming his way. " she isnt going away,is she?" erich says as if the truth is finally revealed to him.he narrows his eyes and looks over at the speedometer. minis with the their damned instruments in the middle of the dash. no wonder the usa broke off from this bullshit in 1776." dust..what if i want her back?" erich asks knowing dustyn has his fair share of awful exes. though in comparison,ada is an angel compared to dustyn's priors. " i would never. but...she is the woman i fell in love with. ada was never just some chick i happened to make a baby with. marlena was planned. i dont think i would want her back. but she's ada. if i'm friends with her..does she win?" erich asks before placing his head in his hands. "i dont even care. i just dont want marlena hating me the way i hated my father." erich rarely went into detail as to why he hated his father with a near white hot hatred. he probably wouldnt here either. but he didnt want marlena to hate him. he was well aware he as was a screw up as far as real life went. be maybe he could get marlena to buy the persona of erich hess.

erich enjoyed the car moving. even if dusytn was a new driver and things werent exactly smooth. erich gawked at the cars on the motorway. it seemed so weird to see a wide road in england. erich smiled as dustyn sang. the man had a wonderful voice. the sort that almost seemed out of place when you watched him sing. "we tell those fuckers to die. kentucky is a world away. how dare they profess to know how Kentuckians fry chicken?" erich was riled and wanted someone to pay. even if it was just a kfc worker doing their job.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#14807 Posted : 15 July 2019 03:15:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Life sucks then you die," Dustyn says with a small sigh as he cruises down the road, merging in with the traffic as they get closer to the heart of the city. London doesn't stay quite for long. Much like New York, it's a place that seems to be all-go 24/7. "Life is something you can only escape in death...and even that is part of life. You can run away, pump your body full of drugs or hide under your bed covers to block things out but life will find a way of grabbing you again. It's best to just smile, nod and face it head on." Dustyn shrugs. It's a harsh reality that nobody was asked to born into. We have life so we just have to deal with it. Dustyn's insightful moment is interrupted by his stomach rumbling. He looks around from side to side. "That wasn't me..."

Dustyn wishes he could give Erich a solid answer but he's learned himself that you can only lead a horse to water but can't force it to drink. Dustyn can only impart some advice and wisdom but it's up to Erich to do what he wishes with it. "Nope, she's not going away. You just need to find the strength to accept that. It's going to be a long process being at peace with her but again, it's something you have to do otherwise she'll always have power over you." When Erich shares his worries of wanting her back, it falls silent in the car for a moment. Dustyn is a hopeless romantic and wouldn't want anything to get in the way of true love but he's also been with his share of toxic partners. He knows the struggle. "Look...you might want her back. I'm not going to lie. The heart wants what it wants. It can be a bastard at times. I wanted to get back with Blake many times but then I found Dallas," Dustyn beams and taps his ring finger on the steering wheel. He's so in love. "He broke the vicious circle and got me clean...well, cleaner than I was...". Dustyn still won't object to a little bit of nose candy from time to time. "Selene might be your Dallas or Ada might actually be it. You just have to discover it and go with what feels right. I can't sit here in my car and tell you who you do and don't love."

The pair travel further into the city and the bursts of light, other cars and drunken nightlife make the journey seem far less intimate now. "I'm not going to KFC to berate someone doing the twilight shift for a shitty wage. I want some chicken and gravy." Dustyn giggles before immediately slamming on the horn when someone in a Mazda 2 cuts him off. He rolls down the window and sticks his head out to scold them. "BASTARD! ROAD HOG! I WAS DRIVING ON THAT BIT! HUSSY!!" he winds the window back up before sighing and relaxing into his seat again. "So anyway, I think there's a KFC just down the road."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14808 Posted : 15 July 2019 06:05:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i dont like life. " erich says grumpily. he folds his arms like a stubborn kid. "thats another thing,this has me so god damned pissed off i cant even enjoy the fun drugs. no.i'm stuck with this shit like i'm nascar swilling and budwieser watching loser." erich grunts. unless he was working,erich didnt like anything that sped him up. he wanted the insight and creative boost that came with hallucinogens. though given the subject on his mind,he wouldnt want a 12 hour trip of reliving every moment of his marriage to ada. "well, it was fookin one of yas!" erich cracks out to dustyn in his best scottish accent. "disgustang!" he chuckles. " oh man,that video cracks me up." he says more to himself than dustyn. he then starts nodding his head like the little sister in the mentioned video.

"or..and hear me out here,i could just be really shitty to her and she'd go away eventually." erich says,lighting up at his brilliant idea. erich then sort of deflates when he pictures the reality of his idea. "no..i probably shouldnt. she could have easily just never contacted me....fuck! i guess i'm doing this." erich says to dustyn,once again going back to the decision that had been creeping in on his mind. dustyn was right,ada wasnt going away. earlier had proven that. even after everything erich had said to ada,she left the door open."...or what if this is what she will use to have power of me? hook me in with a cute little kid and then,bam! under her thumb. " erich smelled conspiracy everywhere. even in this state,erich was surprised dustyn even considered wanting blake back. granted,the man did look like mick jones. so he did have that going for him. but everyone knew the real eye candy of the clash was paul. "so crazy dallas got you cleaner. my most vivid memory of the man was him doing acid with erica." erich chuckles. he loved dallas for dustyn. the pair was the sort that made you gag a little at how cute they were. "im not going to compare the two. karoliena does that rather often. she seems to think i traded up. her words,not mine. selene is more in line with me. we're in it for the kicks. ada was more like..i dunno,an adult relationship? which is funny because she is a bit younger than selene." erich says with an amused smirk. it was rare he ever spoke of the particulars of how he and selene worked. erich is quietr for a moment and looks outside. it was depressing how much london looked like new york. new york where ada was. "i dont see us happening again.i think maybe i could be cool with her. but never be WITH her again." he says after some introspection.

"i could do it." erich volunteers happily. normally he wasnt the sort to berate anyone working for a living. it was rather cowardly since the people cant really fight back. "or..i just could just glare at the sign and-" erich is startled by the horn and dustyn yelling. " god damn hussies,dustyn. dont suffer their shit. hussies everywhere. they dont respect the decency of normal folk like you and i." erich explains,now looking around for more hussies. "yeah.i think i could inject some of their gravy about now. that stuff is so good."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#14809 Posted : 15 July 2019 07:53:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"As long as it's not an Irish accent you're trying to do..." Dustyn says through gritted teeth after the video recital, hoping it doesn't encourage Erich to try. Dallas' attempts are borderline offensive and obviously homophobic. Don't try to be Irish in front of an Irishman. Just...don't. Dustyn on the other hand is allowed to impersonate others as he can do it with an almost creepy accuracy. It's almost as if he's some sort of alien who assimilates voices and actions. He can impersonate almost anyone if there's good enough material. "Don't impersonate me. I find that highly offensive," he says in his Joshua Grimmie voice, perfecting the New Jersey accent and the slight nasal tone of Grimmie. It's as if Dustyn has left the car.

"Maybe you like being under her thumb? Kinky fucker..." Dustyn giggles, teasing Erich to lighten the mood a little. Conversation has been rather heavy tonight. While being grown up about this was necessary, some humour never goes amiss. When Erich expresses his surprise at Dallas helping with Dustyn's addiction, he lets out a little chuckle but remains quiet for a few moments afterwards. "I overdosed twice in 2014," he says finally, obviously finding it rather heavy to talk about. "I don't mention it much but that's another reason why I love that man more than words can say. He pulled me back from that. I wasn't just doing it for shits and giggles. I was abusing it. I wasn't eating, wasn't sleeping, I...nearly died...and Shay was only 2. So no, I've never been the perfect father, Erich," Dustyn confesses as he pulls up at a red light. 2012 - 2014 was such a dark time for him and that's when the vultures preyed. "I get what you mean about an adult relationship. I prefer that though. I'm currently in one. My first two were...well, looking back I call that being taken advantage of and not relationships. To each their own though." Dustyn loves the idea of being grown, having a family and being so deep in love but he doesn't wish to make it seem as if Erich's relationship with Selene doesn't matter just because it's more of a thrill ride.

"What are you even wanting to order? The KFC is just up here," and with that, the glowing head of Colonel Sanders appears in the distance like a saving grace. "This bit always reminds me of Harwood in Grand Theft Auto Three. You know the bit with 8-Ball's autoshop and the car crusher? Just the way the road turns and the sort of...grey tinge to everything." Oh, Dustyn is clued up on his video games. He makes sure Dallas knows the ins and outs of Madonna's career and his husband makes sure he's clued up on video games in return.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/07/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14810 Posted : 15 July 2019 08:45:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich looks near offended dustyn would thin he would even try an irish accent. "now that i cannot do.i'd even up sounding like brad pitt in snatch. which i think is the superior film to lock stock." erich says with a final nod as if he is the last word in drunken film critique. "i dont care how many fucking action movies that bald bastard does. he will always be turkish to me. and further more,when i grow up i want to be bricktop." erich was obviously a fan of the movie but wouldnt go as far as insulting madonna's influence on guy ritchie to dustyn. dustyn may drop him off right then and there...without stopping the car. "oh my god." erich cackles when dustyn impersonates joshua. " that dude is such a stick in the mud,man. i mean cmon. i think even lenin took a day off from the revolution to stop and smell the roses. fucking guy is gonna have a heart attack by the time he is thirty." erich says with more worry than venom about joshua. in another world they would probably be pretty good friends. but he is just too uptight for erich now.

ooc:how did i know joshua would have a nasally voice? nasal and from jersey. in the bin,as they.

erich looks over at dustyn expressionlessly when he mentions kink. he stares for a few seconds before cracking up laughing. "you crazy bastard,dustyn. do you know how much i love you?" he chuckles before happily sighing. things were heavy,but dustyn was certainly helping.between dustyn and gretchen,erich was convinced he was going to at least try. "well shit,dust.."erich says in shock at dustyn's own wilderness years. "even with that,shay seems like a well adjusted kid.i guess those little humans are more resilient that i'd think. dallas is a good one. we should bring him back some food." erich says giving his approval yet again to dallas. "i'm glad you made it through,dustyn. i dont know what i'd do without you." erich says to dustyn sentimentally. at the same time,something clicked for erich. he felt something for dusytn that was definitely more than friendship. perhaps it'd be that way with marlena too?

erich doesnt even think about his order. "the box meal with the chicken strips,potatoes and cookie. that is if the colonel doesnt fuck you guys over and withhold that for the country kentucky is in. kentucky is a bullshit state. never go there." erich tells dustyn as wisely as he can." well,louisville is kinda cool." he says after considering for a second. "grand theft auto 3? dustyn,im not sure i like the idea of you playing those violent video games. you were what? 5 when that came out." erich says in a fatherly way and may not be entirely joking. "im actually impressed you remember that part of the game. thats around the place where there is a car dealership where you can bust a window out and get rockstar's version of the viper? we should go to south beach. it looks just like vice city. " he says excitedly.he actually hated miami but would take a voyage with dustyn there
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#14811 Posted : 15 July 2019 09:56:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Things were getting a little heavy so I had to lighten things up. It was either the impressions or whip my willy out. It's not wise to do that in
a car at night," Dustyn says with a little shrug and a giggle. He's not even joking about it. He knows that Erich finds nudity amusing and Dustyn has a lot of...material...to work with. On the subject of Joshua, Dustyn scoffs and shakes his head. The boy is a scream. "He's certainly something. He's a great kid but a little intense. Extremely intense, actually. You should've had this relationship conversation with him. I'm sure he'd have drawn up charts, a list of pros and cons, had entire speeches written in your defense, counterpoints against everything Ada has to say as well as successful lawyers on speed dial! Grimmie would have it all sorted. Want me to give him a ring?" Dustyn jokes, wavering his hands over his phone and threatening to call the infamous Joshua.

Dustyn beams when Erich says that he loves him. It's nice to hear that. "I love you too! In a best friend, father figure sort of way. Not in a "I'll let you stick it in my bum" sort of way. I'm not Billy. He totally fancies you." Dustyn confesses with a giggle. Billy's always blurting inappropriate things out so it's time for some payback. "Seriously though, as much as you are my friend, I do see you as a fatherly figure and you're wonderful. I'm sure that Marlena will love you. I hope she loves Weekend too because I can hook you up with good tickets. That might a good way of buttering her up." Dustyn smiles and turns into the grounds of the KFC. He looks around with shifty eyes, feeling secondhand embarrassment for his country. "Uh...the KFCs here don't serve potatoes...". He jokingly holds his hands up to defend himself as if Erich was about to lash out over the lack of spuds. Dustyn is Irish, he feels the injustice too! "I think I was like 5 or 6 when that game came out but I didn't play it until years later. My dad wouldn't let me own such a thing."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14812 Posted : 15 July 2019 11:39:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"dont whip it out! im feeling bad enough as is!" erich jokes. there was a time when dustyn slept over at the apartment erich and ada shared. she definitely saw the most infamous of weekend's members . how was erich supposed to compete with that?! "my god,yes!" erich agrees on the joshua grimmie subject. " i only give the man shit because it's so easy to get him worked up. if i didnt like him on some level,i'd just ignore him. being "on" all the time is going to burn that cat out."erich says honestly. a drunk man is a honest one. he actually really liked joshua and his fighting the good fight. he just thought the man took too much on his plate. " good lord no.dont call him!" erich protests. "id rather face ada during the time she thought i had sex with rum. god damn,that pissed me off. i never cheated on her. ever." erich exclaims. of most the relationship with ada,the rum thing pissed him off almost the most. to this day he is still loyal to ada.he will never really speak ill of the woman.

"i hope not. even selene says no to the back door." erixh says with a smile to dustyn. while there are many things selene would do,butt sex is not one of them. " billy likes me?! weird. i thought we hated each other." erich muses. while there was bad blood between billy and erich,erich almost let it slide. billy was a riot and entertaining. that went a long way towards redemption in erich's book. even ada who cut erich to his core still had her interest to erich. he thinks about dustyn's words. they made sense. even as a pseudo adoptive father, erich was kind and sensible with dustyn. he could probably separate the child from her mother's deeds. "i...she may like weekend. i think she is like 6 or 8?" erich says,crunching up his face in thought. he was pretty sure marlena was about the same age as takara. erich unbuckles his seat belt and pats his waistband for his pistol. "no potatoes?! i will fucking kill a motherfucker over some potatoes. what in the hell is wrong with the is country if they dont have the colonel's mashed potatoes? im not saying the revolutionary war should continue,but this is fucking bullshit. let me talk to them when we get there. i KNOW colonel sanders,personally. i will set this shit straight."
he bellows,indignant at the backwards nature of this country. "seriously,what do they serve you for sides?!" erich waves his arm at dustyn being so young when the game came out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#14813 Posted : 15 July 2019 13:50:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn giggles and holds his hands up. "I won't whip it out, I promise. It's old news to you anyway. I need to think of ways to liven it up for next time. I might paint a cool design on it or place a little hat on the tip. I already have some for Dallas..." Dustyn falls silent after accidentally revealing his secret fashion project. He just shrugs it off, not really fussed about Erich knowing that. Dustyn's done much crazier things. On the subject of Erich cheating, Dustyn feels a little knot in his stomach. He'd never dare cheat on Dallas but in the past, Dustyn had his promiscuous ways - something which Blake and Adam love to feed upon. He feels like he's in no place to talk about the importance of loyalty but commends Erich for his. "That's great that you weren't out there stirring other bowls of porridge. At least that's something she can't throw in your face. She can try...but at least you know your own truth. I never knew how to respond when the cheating card was pulled in arguments because...well...between you and me, I was getting it from all angles back then. A newly out little blond thing from a boyband? Please. My boxers were pretty much only used to keep my ankles warm!" Dustyn can joke about it between friends but he dare not mention it to Dallas or his exes. It's far too intimate and still quite a raw nerve.

"Yeah, Billy likes you! Obviously he's not going to do anything. He's married, you're in a relationship and straight as well. He told me that he thinks you're hot though." Dustyn smirks, enjoying getting to throw Billy under the bus for once. It's all in good fun though. "Shay is 7. If all goes well, maybe we could arrange play dates?" Dustyn very much doubts it'll happen given the geographical distance and with Shay being deaf, he finds it hard to make friends as kids don't have the patience for him. Still, he wants to put positive thoughts and images into Erich's mind. Dustyn pulls in behind another car in the drive through and feels as if he himself is being ridiculed for the lack of potato. "Umm...I'm sorry...we have baked beans...uh gravy, corn...uhh...coleslaw...I usually just get gravy."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14814 Posted : 15 July 2019 23:39:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" ooh. Get one of those military hats for it and draw a fidel Castro face on it. Then dangle it on dallas' forehead until he wakes up. " Erich suggests in the tone of someone who has experience in this. The only question was who woke up face to face with the dick-tater. " I'd love to know if she ever cheated on me. I mean,I can't see Ada doing that. But there had to be some reason she left" erich says, trying to remember what life with Ada was really like. Through her various instances of self harm and her leaving, Erich had mostly blocked the entire experience from his mind. Erich just sort of grins at dustyn's previous wild life. He was of the mind that one needed indulgence. Push every thing as far as you can. Then,you will know your limits and not be curious to try and find them later. It's a system that seemingly worked for Erich. He's never strayed from relationship that was monogamous. " you have to. The ankles are where 99 percent of all colds and illness start. Exposed ankles are the silent killer. Maybe those uptight Victorians were on to something." Erich jokes to dustyn. He knew some of those encounters dustyn wasnt so proud of,so he wanted to keep it light. The worst thing about Erich's previous encounters was the risk of getting something even Ajax couldn't wash off.

Erich runs a hand through his hair and makes a face. It was far too greasy. He must have been drunk when applying the Murray's. " Billy,huh? Well,it's nice to know i have options." Erich grins at the prospect. While Billy was devilishly handsome. Erich wouldn't even grace him with a hate fuck. If anyone he knew had some disease,it's billy. Erich's eyes slowly widen when dustyn mentions a play date. Ada and Marlena weren't going to exist in a vacuum. They were going to probably interact with the children he knew....possibly even Marlena's biological half sister,eris. Would the kids even know? " maybe. It's possible Marlena is a little hellion who would give billy's son a run for his money. I think one of those is enough in shay's life." Erich laughs. It was a joke..kinda. What kind of parent was Ada? She wasn't exactly stable when erich knew her. Erich starts nervously laughing before speaking. " ok dust, that's funny and all. I admire your commitment to a bit,but c'mon. You can't be serious. What the fuck is the gravy for then?! And what psychopath likes coleslaw?!" Erich exclaims in stock. Dustyn could have avoided all the Ada talk and just mentioned the lack of potatoes. This is far more an affront to Erich than ex spouses. " like,don't they know the great potato famine is over?....oh my god,is it still going on?! Dust,we're going to be rich. We'll become potato smugglers and live like kings! Idaho is lousy with the fuckers. They'll just give us all the potatoes we can pocket. We'll need cargo shorts. Are you ok with them?" Erich has his mind focused now. Until He sobers up,hypothetical potato smuggler is his career.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#14815 Posted : 16 July 2019 09:25:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I mean...I'm not proud of my past. There are many things that makes my stomach churn when I think about them and I wish I didn't give people a smidgen of clout..." For Dustyn, a lot of one night stands were blurry and lacklustre but for the other person? They have bragging rights forever. Fucking a member of Weekend, especially the cutest one, is a badge someone would wear proudly. "But I don't dwell on it and I don't let it define me. Those who live in the past just end up bitter and age like milk. It's hard to stop living in regret and guilt but when you severe that? God, the freedom you feel is indescribable. When I stopped fearing my exes and started to laugh at how petty they are, I swear I felt 5 years younger. Rejuvenated and alive! Maybe you should look at your situation with new eyes? You're a good looking man. I'd hate to see you age with stress and worry."

Dustyn sighs at the mention of Billy's kid. He absolutely adores children but Daniel Khan is something else. "I'm sure Marlena is lovely. Even if she has an edge to her, I don't see her coming close to Daniel. I...is it wrong to dislike a child? I love Billy, love the kid and wouldn't wish him any harm but...he's a fucking nightmare. I know he has ADHD but Jesus tonight, that little boy scares me. He terrorises my cats too. Little fucker." Dustyn, being slightly on the autistic spectrum and also raising a practically deaf son, does have a huge understanding for those with difficulties in life but when they start pulling his cats tails? Well, that's a different story. Dustyn pulls up to the speaker system and places his order as fast as he can, sweat running down his forehead out of fear of Erich leaping out of the car and ambushing the place. He doesn't want to be on the news for an attack on a fast food joint. "You know, on the subject of GTA, every time I pull up at one of these I want to recite Big Smoke's order. That kills me whenever I hear it!" Dustyn giggles, forcing positive vibes to fill the car. Erich has an idea on his mind and once he does, it's hard to shake. It's too late/early to shout at minimum wage workers and collect potatoes.

After a few minutes, Dustyn drives up to the window to collect their bags of food. He ordered a bunch of corn on the cob and extra fries to make up for the lack of mashed potato. Budget is hardly a concern for Dustyn so he and Erich have as much KFC as they could desire. "Do I know you from somewhere?" asks the young server girl at the window. Dustyn takes his bags of chicken and smiles. "Yes, I'm Ellen DeGeneres!" and with that, he pulls away. Dustyn loves taking time to meet real fans but he's not going to alert an entire KFC of his presence at 1 in the morning. There's nothing more awkward and crushing having to pose for photos and smile with people who only really care because they'll get bragging rights off of your fame. Real fans will get a picture any time, any place but these night crawlers can piss off. Dustyn pulls into the car park and switches the roof light on, opening the food up to make sure the order is right. He dips one of the fries into the tub of gravy, CAREFULLY balancing things on his lap. "Scott got wanked off on a KFC once, you know," he reveals before eating the soppy chip.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14816 Posted : 17 July 2019 00:41:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i think it's a double standard. You shouldn't feel bad while they feel good. Takes two to tango. Three is a crowd. Four is more than a little busy. 5 is...really hard to get everyone on the same page. Above that? It's a mystery to me." Erich laughs. He knew dustyn had trouble with his past,Even going back to pre weekend days. He didn't want dustyn to feel bad. Especially when erich is the one who brought up the past. Erich could see laughing at some of dustyn's exes. They were so awful in comparison to dallas. Dustyn may have a point. Erich had the luxury of not seeing his ex for a long time. Dustyn had to deal with that everyday. If erich carried on as he had been....he wouldn't be the dustyn,he'd be the Blake. It seems two people erich knew were aiming him towards acceptance,while Karoliena was aiming him towards vengeance. " you know,Gretchen told me something of the effect that the past doesn't exist and the future hasn't happened yet. There is only the right now." Erich says while playing with the mini's buttons and dials. " i don't want to age,dust. Not at all....i think im going to tell Ada I'm sorry for being an asshole to her." Erich says while ramming his hands into his pocket for his phone.

"I hope so.its going to suck if i meet her and she's rotten. I guess I'd have the luxury of saying peace and never seeing the bratty child again." Erich laughs. He's seen what half his genes can do in eris. Eris was a rather sullen child, but wickedly clever. " i think it's worrying if you don't dislike some children. Especially Daniel. In america we'd load that little bastard up on speed and calm him right down." Erich laughs before slowly stopping. " it's actually terribly fucked up the way we over medicate kids there. Who knows how many brilliant minds have been dulled by wanting kids to behave." Erich says rather lucid. " ADHD aside, billy's the father. I don't know how he is with the boy, but i can't see him helping...or Payton. Wait...should i see if I can get something going with Ada and selene?!" Erich says,wondering if the weird situation between Billy,Andrea.and Payton works. Erich thinks for a second and answers his own question. " nah. Selene hates kids." Erich Erich cracks up at the mention of big smoke. " i love that goofy bastard. Ill have two number nines...." Erich starts,now finding the window button and letting the window down. Being intoxicated,he is on the right side to place an order. Totally forgetting he's in the UK. " right.tell me what you want. I don't want these bastards rushing me when i get to the speaker." It's probably good dustyn is driving Erich around.he doesn't even realize he's not driving a car.

Erich is looking very confused when he hears the KFC people and he hears dustyn ordering. It's really screwing with him since its happening on the opposite side of the car." God damned sorcery is what this is." He mumbles looking around as if he's been cheated. He's even more confused when he hears Ellen is in the car. " booooo.you aren't funny,Ellen." Erich screeches. If anything could get his mind of potatoes, it's his dislike of Ellen. Once they are parked,erich flings his shirt off. He knew he was intoxicated and didn't want to spill on his pristine white shirt. Erich grabs an ear of corn before putting it back after dustyn speaks." Wait....ON or IN? I can handle in. Those uniforms are kinda hot,so I can admire Scott. On,however.
..i don't like my corn that salty."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#14817 Posted : 17 July 2019 06:27:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"As provocative and promiscuous as some people try to make me out to be, I've never indulged in a threesome. Dallas said he'd be up for one but whenever we think about our options, we just don't feel comfortable and end up scrapping the idea. The conversation comes up every few months and it's always the same end result. Nothing." Dustyn giggles, thinking about all the hours they've wasted deliberating over who to invite over before just giving up and ordering a pizza. "Gretchen is onto something. I can see Karoliena's point too. I mean, you're entitled to be angry but it takes a bigger person to forgive and move on. Talk about all the shit that hurt you, deal with it and forge ahead. As much as being a dick to her may feel great, the novelty will wear thin. It'll just keep you in the vicious circle of negativity." When Erich says that he doesn't want to age, Dustyn chuckles and shakes his head. "Well, think positive! Be positive! Christ, I'm sounding like Riley. He's the only person I know who's full of smiles and energy at 5:30 in the morning." Dustyn envies him. He wishes he could be a morning person but it takes a breakfast meal and a cup of tea to warm Dustyn up. Before that, he's like a grumpy kitty who doesn't want to be petted.

"I'm sure you child is lovely. Although..." Dustyn sucks air in through his teeth as he thinks of the worst possibilities. "I'm not sure what Ada has been saying about you. The kid might have preconceived ideas and not immediately warm to you. Also, don't expect this to be an immediate thing. It could take some time to adjust into this family scenario. You can tell a kid that some guy is their father but that's more than just a title. It has to be earned. My grandfather doesn't feel like mine. He's just a very elderly man who sent me a birthday card once in 2003. There wasn't even any money or a gift card with it. Bastard." On the subject of Daniel, Dustyn looks around as if checking to see that Billy is not around. Billy isn't very paternal but he'll tear you a new hole if he catches you talking about his family. "I don't like having Daniel around Shay. That kid..." Dustyn looks over his shoulder once more to make sure the coast is clear. "That kid killed a hamster." Dustyn lets the bombshell marinate for a moment before continuing the shocking story. "Andrea got him it at Christmas and a couple days later, he put his hand in the cage and just crushed the poor thing. I've told Billy what a huge red flag that is but he doesn't take too kindly to people telling him what to do." The death of all Khans will be their pride...or possibly a knife yielding Daniel. "Your kid will probably be fine though," Dustyn adds with a smile.

When Erich takes his shirt off, Dustyn fakes a pissed off expression and lets out an irritated sigh. "I'm a gay man in a car park next to some trees at night and you decide to start taking clothes off? I'm so getting arrested tonight." Dustyn proudly wears his gay icon crown but he'll be damned if he has a George Michael moment. Although, he can't resist in leaning over and flicking Erich's nipple. "Well maybe he finished in the gravy, I don't know every single detail but before the band, Scott worked at a KFC for a while and he was seeing a girl who also worked there at the time. The place was empty so...she wanked him off." Dustyn eats a few more fries, not bothered by what might have just gone on in that kitchen back there. "Where's the weirdest place you've done it?"

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14818 Posted : 17 July 2019 22:50:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Really?!" Erich says in amazement at the reality of dustyn and Dallas,or seemingly even before. Erich just sort of assumed everyone lived a life of depravity...or at least had at one point. "Well,i guess with me being taken,your options are all bad. oh,and for the record,never did the three thing with Ada." Erich jokes to dusty. The laughs were a good distraction from the heavy topic at hand. Ada's jealousy or whatever she had back in the day certainly wasn't allowing that. "I think the novelty wore thin way faster than I thought." Erich says with an almost bitter sigh. He really wanted to lay into Ada for weeks on end. But he almost instantly felt horrible for doing so. He laughs when he mentions the morning person of Riley. " the fuck is wrong with that guy?! Nobody respectable is up at that hour. Im going to try to be positive. But positive isn't really my thing." Erich replies. He was a very negative person in day to day life. Even more so when it came to interpersonal relationships that weren't going smoothly.

Erich considers dustyn's words about ideas Marlena may already have about him. " I guess it's possible." Erich says while scrunching up his face in thought. "I guess it can't be any worse than reality. I dunno though. The whole approaching me thing makes me think she may not have even told Marlena much about me... Or prepared the girl for disappointment. I really hope this isn't an instant thing. I don't know who will be more stand offish. Maybe Marlena and I can bond over that." He joked while sort of dreading the reality of meeting Marlena.
" i hate cards when people just sign their names in it. Write me a god damned note,you bastard. I don't care about some greeting card writer fuck's words." Erich sneers. He just knew that's the sort of card dustyn got from his mystery grandfather. Erich had given up on telling dustyn he should distance himself from Billy. It wasn't going to happen.so erich wasn't going to even try. Erich sort of expected the hamster death to come from neglect. It's bad,but not entirely uncommon with small children. But just squishing it?! " yeah.move. lock your doors,never tell Billy where you live." Erich half jokes to dustyn. "Im sure you don't,but don't leave shay alone with that little psycho." Erich warns. A thought does cross his mind about adas being unstable affecting Marlena. He wouldn't even try to be in the kid's life if she was like Daniel. Fuck that. Sounds like a whole lotta not Erich's problem. " i guess we know billy's end,huh? Should we place bets on if it will be pre or post 18th birthday for Daniel? Im saying pre." Erich jokes darkly. One day someone would definitely be on the news saying how Daniel was such a quiet boy and they never expected this.

" but im not gay,so it's fine. Now slip me a twenty and make it look sleazy." Erich jokes. He could see dustyn's point,but he wasnt getting gravy on his shirt.. Though gravy on his chest wouldn't help dustyn's case if a cop questioned him. Erich yelps when his nipple is flicked " yowch!!! They're sensitive! I think you bruised it." Erich crowns,looking down at his poor nipple. Erich holds a piece of chicken before gingerly dipping it in the gravy. He'd had far worse things in his mouth. " sounds like you know enough details!" Erich cracks up.he could only imagine the conversation where that detail came up." Joshua grimmie show." Erich answers with a smirk. "Serious answer...probably in a hearse. When you tell them :don't let your first ride in a hearse be your last, the panties just drop. How about you?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#14819 Posted : 18 July 2019 06:02:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Don't be afraid to reach out for parenting tips whenever you need to," Dustyn says with a friendly smile. He's not the most perfect father in the world but he certainly knows a thing or two about it. "I think that worrying about doing a good job already means that you'll be a decent parent. Shows that you care. Some arseholes couldn't give a fuck about how they raise their kids. There's also the ones who seeing parenthood as a way to boost their own egos. They think they know everything and their kids are like shining trophies of their own achievements. That's why my father is a terrible parent. It's all about pride and keeping up appearances with him. The only thing he ever taught me was how to repress things and hate myself." Dustyn is still a softie and secretly yearns to patch things up with his dad but he's not too blind to see that he was a shit father. Erich does not come close to him so there's nothing to worry about. Dustyn feels his skin crawl, thinking about the poor hamster. The only animals that Dustyn really loves are cats and, randomly, giraffes but he wouldn't hurt any kind. "Yeah, that kid is something alright. Sometimes if he can't arrange care, Billy brings him into the office or studio. We can't get anything done. His energy levels never dip and he just destroys everything. My heart goes out to the little boy because he didn't ask to be this way but sometimes I just...want to slip him a sedative." Dustyn eats a few more chips before imparting more words of wisdom. "Keep Marlena away from him and, not that you would, don't ask Billy for parenting advice. He loses his temper and just riles the kid up even more. Let's hope Marlena is placid as fuck."

Dustyn slips Erich a £20 note as that's really nothing to him. "Alright, well make the most of that twenty before you leave the country and it becomes redundant. HMV are doing 2 CDs for £10. That's FOUR Madonna albums you could buy!" Dustyn giggles and then hands Erich a £5 note too. "Or you could pick up a Weekend vinyl for £25. You can frame it and place it above your bed. Me and the boys will watch over you. You'll have to put up with the other four because I'm not doing a solo album for your listening and viewing pleasure," Dustyn admits in a rather matter of fact manner. Despite having a voice that NEEDS to be heard on an entire album, solo stardom isn't in Dustyn's sights. At Erich's hearse story, Dustyn pouts his lips and looks confused as hell, wondering how that situation came about. "How...wh-what? Like...do you have a hearse fetish? Were you just near one? Was there a fucking coffin in the back?!" Dustyn cringes at the thought. Death freaks him out. Horny is the last thing he feels when he sees a hearse. "Me? Well..." Dustyn starts to blush as he recalls the raunchy moment. "My office has one-way mirrors around it so I can see out but nobody can see in. Dallas came up to take me out to lunch that day and...one thing led to another...next thing I know, I'm bent over the table with a totally unaware audience going past."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14820 Posted : 18 July 2019 09:15:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i'll keep that in mind. i think marlena is like 5 or so. so its possible the hard part is done now. i dont think she has a soft spot on her head that needs protected." erich says,but isnt exactly sure when a child's head becomes hard. maybe he will have to be careful about her dropping off furniture. erich looks out the the window at london while dustyn speaks.it makes sense that concerning yourself with doing well is probably the first step to being a halfway decent parent. erich makes a face of agreeing with dustyn and nods his head. "our dads could probably be best friends." he tells dustyn without elaborating. he rare spoke of his father because he didnt want people thinking that his father made him the way he was. erich was the way he was because its what he wanted to do. unlike dustyn,he never wanted to reconcile with his dad. even if that was the case,his father died years ago. "jesus." erich says in astonishment over the billy bringing his son with him to the studio. "yeah. there should be oodles of drugs around a studio,knock the kid out and set his sleeping body up in a chair with a book. nobody will be the wiser."erich chuckles. while the prospect of marlena was exciting in its way,erich loathed ill behaved kids. which marlena could be. ada doesnt exactly scream strict parenting.which is probably why she and erich would probably do the parent thing farily cohesively. without actually parenting so far,erich's theory was pretty lax. takara was the child he was around most and while the kid loved running around with stuff on her head,she was very independent for her age. erich assumed it was because the kid was always around people older than she is. " i think ada would marry me again just to divorce me if i brought her child around daniel. hell,im concerned having YOU around him." erich sort of smirks as if he isnt entirely joking. he sighs before looking out the window again. "nah. i'd never ask billy shit. its you and erica im coming to for advice. karoliena..." erich just sort of shrugs and chuckles. "she holds a grduge." he says with a shrug. there would probably never be a meeting of the half sisters,eris and marlena.

erich looks at dustyn flatly at the mention of madonna. "i'd rather take daniel to chuck e cheese." he says in all seriousness. he was no madonna fan. he didnt mind if she was on,but he damned sure wasnt going out of his way to hear her. "im a real fan,dustyn. i already have everything on vinyl. i dont having it hanging on the wall,but i have done blow off the cover of a few." erich says with a wink and a nod. erich was sad to hear that a solo dustyn album wasnt in the works. it wasnt just that he was the member erich was closest to,he was the one who's voice and musical style fit more with erich's tastes. erich chuckles at dustyn's reaction to the hearse. here he was thinking it was rather tame for exotic boinking settings. "ok. im not saying who it was. she'd kill me if she knew i was telling sex stories about her...but i own a couple hearses. they work great for hauling things around. its just a big station wagon. this particular hearse did not have a coffin in it. but i do have some coffins.they're new.not used. im not THAT weird. the back of the hearse was all purple velvet,loads of room back there. i'm just saying:fellow could find worse vehicles to have sex in." it was near required a psychobilly band sing about sex in a hearse,but erich actually did it. they are horrible for daily use. 6 miles to the gallon. erich roars with laughter at thought of dustyn and dallas going at it while people are walking by the window. erich was picturing the kind of pounding that leaves bruises after. he has to wait to compose himself,he pants trying to catch his breath before croaking out, " did they at least hold up score cards when you guys came out?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage