logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Laurelles1  
#201 Posted : 11 August 2011 03:31:31(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Oh... heh heh. Deep hole. Ahem. I'll go away now.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#202 Posted : 11 August 2011 03:46:51(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Jennifer (Storm): Ohh myyy good!! That single cover looks hot! I guess the song will sound hot too!!!! :P

Zoe (Storm): You're a whore just like that Suzie slut! Of course you like it! ;D

Jennifer: ?__?

Jasmine (Storm): Think

Jade (Storm): No need to fight girls!... Can't wait for it, Suzie...! :)

Zoe: :O I didn't know you were a whore too Jade!!! What a fuckin' delusion!! :P

Jade: No... I'm not...!!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#203 Posted : 11 August 2011 04:41:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Scott H: sorry, I was merely laughing at how "way deeper" your glory hole was.

Suzie: It has a deeper meaning I meant! You guys are total pervs!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#204 Posted : 11 August 2011 04:41:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Jennifer (Storm): Ohh myyy good!! That single cover looks hot! I guess the song will sound hot too!!!! :P

Zoe (Storm): You're a whore just like that Suzie slut! Of course you like it! ;D

Suzie: Thanksss babbbiesss.. and whoever called me a whore.. ew look at yourself!!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#205 Posted : 11 August 2011 04:47:05(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post

Suzie: Thanksss babbbiesss.. and whoever called me a whore.. ew look at yourself!!!!

Zoe: I do it EVERY FUCKIN' DAY!! Hell, yes!

Jasmine: You're such a man sometimes, Zoe.

Zoe: Huh, whaat?

OOC: Lol, Suzie is slowly becoming my favourite character of yours lately! :D

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#206 Posted : 11 August 2011 06:03:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post

Zoe: I do it EVERY FUCKIN' DAY!! Hell, yes!

Jasmine: You're such a man sometimes, Zoe.

Zoe: Huh, whaat?

OOC: Lol, Suzie is slowly becoming my favourite character of yours lately! :D

OOC: Thank you so much! That means a lot, I love Suzie lol. Really a joy to control, and really funny. Its great to see a character come out the way you painted them out to be in your head even before creating them :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#207 Posted : 23 August 2011 09:59:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Quote:
UserPostedImage

So about two months ago, Culture Uncut covered a story about teen pop icon Mandy Williams, and Suzie - the new trashy pop tart responsible for hits Love Feels Like Osama Bin Laden featuring Stephanie Fierce, and most recently Born Ready ft. Matty and Buzz&Hype that is currently selling well on Digital Charts. The "songstress" has also been responsible for making headline's in basically all the mainstream tabloids around the globe, whether it be for having a raging twitter war, having parent council issue massive complaints about her promiscuity or just her "trashiness" in general, OR.. managing to almost top the charts.. which alot of people called an outrage.

Lets not get too out of control however, we can give it up to Suzie. As she arose from Sweden earlier this year proving to be the next "big thing"... she has proved many of us wrong when we shrugged her off calling her another "pop act" that will definitely not get off her feet. As of now, Suzie's raging words of "I'm not going anywhere and I will make hits" [with her Swedish accent]. Unfortunately, she was right. I cannot say however, everyone hates her. There are alot of artists who have sprung by her side and she is literally an inspiration [FOR WHATEVER REASON]in her home country of Sweden already certifying a number one with her debut single and her new single Born Ready projected to soar as well. Lets not forget to mention, her very rich father, who without him this could never have even happened. Paying this and that for his daughter, expense after expense... and trust me.. he has no problem doing it because this guy is RICH... he never gets down to what he does.. but is it our business?

Anyway, we totally got sidetracked. Mandy Williams is gorgeous, a clean cut female who never curses or gets down and dirty in her music. So when we hear that Mandy and Suzie would be doing a song together I wanted to slap Mandy across her beautiful face! But I guess its money that made Mandy do such a thing [she was paid almost a million dollars] and I guess there's nothing wrong about it.

The song is called Bad Influence - projected for Suzie's debut album 'Me Against The Industry' and it is produced by powerhouse producers 'The Wolverine's'. The track is a dance pop anthem and talks about Suzie "pushing up" on Mandy getting pretty close, and trying to 'seduce' her but Mandy wont have it, she constantly tries to get away but there's something about the female in the track [Suzie] that keep bringing her back. A bit lesbian-ic? We don't think so since we doubt Mandy wants to mess up her rep with the teens but if you listen to the lyrics .. you may wonder.

Suzie's voice.. well that's for you to give an opinion on but Mandy carries the song very well and the Wolverine's do an amazing job of producing the track and layering Mandy's high vocals with Suzie's [we are pretty sure this was done] for the chorus... making Suzie sounds MUCH better than usual. Nice try Will and Emily. How much money were you paid to put this track together??

Once again, Mandy shines in the track but Suzie's presence on the track cannot be forgotten of course, since it IS.. her song and it IS Suzie. She sounds confident...

Some idiot leaked the demo version of the song! But too bad they didn't release the full, final version ;). Here is the REAL Bad Influence featuring my baby Mandy Williams! It will be out this Sunday!!!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#208 Posted : 23 August 2011 10:03:37(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: LMFAO, I love how you used the Britney version of Telephone to describe her track. It fits perfectly with everything XD
Offline Famouss7x7  
#209 Posted : 23 August 2011 10:10:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

CultureUncut! Magazine wrote:
Suzie Sparks Massive Controversy .... AGAIN.

So it looks like Suzie can just pull things outta her ass and have it spark even more attention. Lets take a look:

First: She emerged as some WHORE who sung about doing nasty things to Osama Bin Laden, R U KIDDING?! Mind you, Stephanie Fierce does amazing on the track, and completely gives the song FULL momentum, and I cannot lie.. the production is swell

UserPostedImage

The single however, went to #1 in Sweden and #2 on Digital Charts [GOLD!] not to mention the top 10 (or FIVE!!!) around the globe!!! Are you KIDDING?!!!

Now.... she does it again... after a commercial airing on MTVUS,UK and basically all of the MTV's around the globe (imagine how much money her dad spent, but he has it, and doesn't care) promoting the upcoming single... parent council has issued MANY.. and I mean MANY complaints at the artwork to her 3rd release which will be a song with legendary GirlSPICE WHORE... Sophia... look at this..

UserPostedImage

Once again, ARE YOU KIDDING?!!! First off.. the song is called GLORY HOLE! Come on! Then, Suzie's topless and OMG... Sophia is sucking on a icesickle... I cannot help but laugh but this is crazy! And how much do you wanna bet, the song is going to be great.. and will sell?!!!!

Following the controversy on the single... Suzie had to say this:

Quote:
If parents don't like WTF they see on t.v, having to do with me, then maybe they should turn off the fucking cable....

And again.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Your thoughts?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#210 Posted : 23 August 2011 10:11:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
OOC: LMFAO, I love how you used the Britney version of Telephone to describe her track. It fits perfectly with everything XD

OOC: LOL! Thanks :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#211 Posted : 04 September 2011 07:30:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

KEEEEEP VOTING&BUYING BAD INFLUENCE BITCHESSSS!!!!! ALBUM IS ALMOST DONNNNEEE WHATTTTTTT ;) - SUZIEEEEE
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#212 Posted : 10 September 2011 08:43:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

ALBUM IS FINISHED!

Big news to all the Suzie fans, the poptart who has been quiet recently while recording her debut album entitled "Me Against The Industry" which is still not slated for a release date is confirmed to be done! Her 3rd and current single, which burned up the charts last week debuting in the top 10 [Bad Influence ft. Mandy Williams] is still selling and there will be a big announcement pertaining to the album coming TOMORROW! (Tracklisting? Release Date?) STAY TUNED!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#213 Posted : 11 September 2011 05:31:19(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Chanel: YESS GIRL! You better work, can't wait to see what's the album in store for, gettin' me all excited!
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#214 Posted : 11 September 2011 23:56:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Chanel: YESS GIRL! You better work, can't wait to see what's the album in store for, gettin' me all excited!

Suzie: Thanks babbbby! I'm sure your going to LOVES IT!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#215 Posted : 11 October 2011 01:23:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

THE PRINCCCCESSSSS Of POP....the beautiful SUZIE WILL FINALLY RELEASE HER DEBUT ALBUM THIS SUNDAY! NO ONE IS READY FOR THISSSSSSS! Everyone get ready to bow! - Suzie's Rep.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#216 Posted : 11 October 2011 01:57:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Layla Wilson: Wow, can't wait to buy this. Suzie is my idol, I get my musical inspiration from her!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#217 Posted : 11 October 2011 02:46:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Erich: how can one not dig suzie?! Her music is fun and more than a little kooky. These are important traits to me.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#218 Posted : 11 October 2011 03:02:48(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Den (Teen Titans): I'm actually gonna buy this album. Maybe you're not Celine Dion, but your voice is sexy and has some personality! :P

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#219 Posted : 11 October 2011 03:13:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Layla Wilson: Wow, can't wait to buy this. Suzie is my idol, I get my musical inspiration from her!

Suzie: Yes baby!!!! Where the best that music has to offer! Yes babess!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#220 Posted : 11 October 2011 03:20:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Den (Teen Titans): I'm actually gonna buy this album. Maybe you're not Celine Dion, but your voice is sexy and has some personality! :P

Suzie: EW!!!! Of course I'm not like Celine Dion! She's an ugly old hag! I'm actually gonna gag right now! Ew! I'm so much hotter and better then her! Thanks Denny booooo<3333

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage