logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline asdf  
#101 Posted : 28 July 2011 14:34:22(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
And now Shelby informs me they are talking about the guy Hana used to have a crush on and how she misses him....and how he just disappeared off the internet and the planet.

Honestly, my "fuck it" attitude is coming on strong.

Edited by user 28 July 2011 14:48:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Matticus  
#102 Posted : 31 July 2011 19:23:17(UTC)
Matticus

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Ah... But mate if you don't do it, you will always regret not doing it! You'll always have What If questions running through your head. If she says no at least you tried. You get me?
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline asdf  
#103 Posted : 31 July 2011 19:27:11(UTC)
asdf

Man

Yea, there are a lot of things I'll be figuring out after all this shit went down next time I see her probably, and the concert is still the changing point in my mind.

I'm playing it close to my chest, probably too close considering all that "other fish in the sea" business and everything but still...I would prefer to have to do this as few times as possible in my life. That's just who I am.

Edited by user 31 July 2011 19:30:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Matticus  
#104 Posted : 31 July 2011 19:29:15(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Yeah makes sense :)
Well keep going mate :)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
asdf on 31/07/2011(UTC)
Offline asdf  
#105 Posted : 03 August 2011 21:54:36(UTC)
asdf

Man

Well, I guess I'll do a quick update thing real fast.

It's been as if nothing happened really. At first I think she might have been avoiding me, but then Shelby sort of drug her into the room to play yu-gi-oh with me and we hung out for the rest of the day including long periods of time when Shelby would be off doing something else again. So yea, like nothing happened really.

Trying to decipher things by the expressions and conversation we've had though, I get nothing really important. I dont know, seems like something very small is different but I dont know what. Its a good thing whatever it is.

Now, I think I'm gonna quit posting all of this on here simply because I feel like I'm wasting space on something everyone but me seems to feel is certain. Dont fret, I'll still let you know how it goes for those who are still reading this lousy novel. Thanks for the help though guys, I still need it. ;)

Offline asdf  
#106 Posted : 05 August 2011 18:44:55(UTC)
asdf

Man

Hehe ^^ I lied.

So, I got this kind of un-interested vibe from her for most of the time she was here. Thats how its been for all the times really. Like she doesnt care if shes hanging out with Shelby, Me, or Me and Shelby.

However, I noticed that when she is talking about something that could very well be interesting to both me and Shelby, Hana only looks at me despite Shelby being right next to me listening just as intently as I am.

And my God she smiles a lot. It's killing me.

We went to Wal-Mart, the three of us. While inside Shelby was acting goofy and talking loudly so me and Hana both made the joke of turning and walking away from her together saying "We dont know her."

We joked about a rather good yu-gi-oh card I have two copies of. I lost one however. I said if I found it I would give it to Hana, but she told me that Shelby should get it because "Shelby comes first." The way it was said makes me feel like she suspected something, but she could just be saying it to be nice. I dont know.

She REALLY freaking enjoys hitting me with things. I'm trying to figure that one out.

And for the first time, as she was walking out the door she actually said goodbye to me too, and not just Shelby.

Thats the end of this chapter, till next time. lol

Edited by user 05 August 2011 18:45:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline asdf  
#107 Posted : 09 August 2011 20:10:50(UTC)
asdf

Man

So I had a talk with my sister last night.

I have been informed that during the text conversation, there was a point when Hana said

"Tell you're brother that, that is never going to happen." after being informed of my liking her.

But yet Shelby is still hesitant to tell me straight out that she doesnt like me. She says she doesnt know and that there are signs that could go both ways.

The juries still out for me, I'm about as confused as I could ever be.

Offline asdf  
#108 Posted : 15 August 2011 00:11:18(UTC)
asdf

Man

Chapter 394

Lol, the local fair was last night and I dare you to take a guess on who went and with who.

Anyway we all wound up together, and we wandered around the place talking about nothing or making fun of the red-necks. I had 10 bucks and somehow Shelby ended up with 5 and Hana got the other 5.

Anyway, when we'd meed up with my parents and stand there for a while, when it came time that Shelby and Hana were leaving again, Hana would say something like "Come on Cody, you're riding that with us." or something.

I did end up riding two things, which was good and bad considering I have a terrible fear of heights and fair rides. But it was fun.

She kept making remarks about how all the couples there made her sad and "lonely". But, she seemed extremely happy and laughed the whole time.

Then we walked away from the fair grounds and all sat down on the swing. We all (actually just me and Hana, Shelby seemed really quiet) talked about school and the past and friend and bullies. All that crap. We also talked about weather guys who were mean to her, secretly liked her or if they were just jackasses.

After we left the swings the mood turned a little. She seemed disappointed and didn't smile as much. And I peeked at Shelby's phone while she was holding it and saw that Hana had sent a message saying "Life sucks". I didn't get to see where the rest of the conversation went. Still, she smiled a few times until we left.

Now for some quick notes on todays chapter.

- I find I'm able to look her in the eyes a lot easier lately, and I'm happy to find she's looking back at mine.

- A few times, when her and Shelby rode a ride and I stood out and held their things, she would look down at me and smile and act like she was scared. Then she would yell at me to get ready cause I was going on the next one.

- General feeling on the whole thing for me: Damn.

lol

Offline asdf  
#109 Posted : 18 August 2011 03:46:20(UTC)
asdf

Man

Chapter 457

She came over the day after the fair. We all instantly began hanging out in the living room. We spent a lot of time alone together messing with fruit and cutting watermelon as Shelby went off to do something else.

It felt generally like the 3 of us were friends now as opposed to me being a spare. I felt like I was supposed to be there rather than invading.

She brings me into the subject a lot and when something was going on and she wanted me to see she would say "Cody, look." and in fact, she said my name a lot.

We're...sharing food a lot. When we all have a plate or something, and I have something she doesn't or something left over, she takes it. First she started doing it without asking, then I began offering and she'd take it.

While Shelby was sorting some stuff out in the living room and it was just me and her talking she asked me if I wanted to go to Shelby's room while Shelby sat there and sorted.

Then we went to some hair store to get Shelby some hair dye, while we were there me and Hana wandered around together while Shelby looked at the dyes. And she asked me to come to the next isle with her. Stuff like that. Also, whenever we would get back in the car or out of the car she would wait for me to open the door for her. (Like literally, stop and wait for me to open the door even though she had to get in first.)

Last thing, there was a LOT of extended eye contact over the 3 days she was here. I wondered if it would make her nervous but she never pulled away.

P.s. While alone downstairs with me, she turned on two or three songs that said something about "listen to your heart" and stuff like it.

Now, after all of this though, I still feel like doing something would just be too soon, and when her Dad calls her (even though she is alone with me and Shelby is gone) she will say "Oh I'm just hanging out with Shelby" and she tells me to shut up when her phone rings. Err....

Offline asdf  
#110 Posted : 21 August 2011 08:00:25(UTC)
asdf

Man

Well, I think I might have blew it.

Throughout the concert, before the concert, and after the concert there was a bit more...touching, than usual. Poking, hitting, rocking back and forth into each other. Whatever, anyway....

At the concert, on our way to our seats Shelby was walking slowly and I was walking rather quickly so Hana told Shelby "Fine, I'll go walk with you're brother."

Hana stood between me and Shelby at the concert, but for the most part I felt like I could have just been standing next to strangers. She did manage to get away with some of my money when I offered though.

When we got home we all three got in our hot-tub. At first, we were all joking and being loud and Hana stayed on the opposite side of the hot-tub from me. As we were in there though the conversation got more serious, Shelby opted out of talking at all and Hana ended up in the seat directly next to me while Shelby was on the opposite side.

"You know...no guy has ever called me anything more than "cute"." she said.

In my head all I could say was dammit.

Afraid of what she expected me to say and what Shelby was thinking I kept my mouth shut. The rest of the night went pretty much without any event and the next day was pretty boring. Now she's gone, and going back to the city to go back to school and we wont likely see each other until Winter.

In other words, I blew it. So yea, I'm pretty much miserable now.

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#111 Posted : 21 August 2011 10:57:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

I don't understand what you're getting out of this, by sharing this with the forum.......
Offline asdf  
#112 Posted : 21 August 2011 11:10:41(UTC)
asdf

Man

I'm not getting anything out of it anymore. Like I said a while back though, it helps me put things in perspective and if someone wants to drop in and help out then all the better.

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#113 Posted : 21 August 2011 11:12:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: asdf Go to Quoted Post
I'm not getting anything out of it anymore. Like I said a while back though, it helps me put things in perspective and if someone wants to drop in and help out then all the better.

will you actually take the advice though ;) Maybe while in the moment, you should let things flow naturally, instead of taking adivce.
Offline asdf  
#114 Posted : 21 August 2011 11:13:57(UTC)
asdf

Man

At this point, I need someone to explain things way too much to me. I go into every day saying I'm going to tell her the next time I see her and then when the chance arrives I worry she might freak out and dont say anything. Today though, its really hit me hard that I may have let it get away from me. I'm not sure what to do ~now~

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#115 Posted : 21 August 2011 12:02:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Awww dude :( Well I say tell her the next time you talk to het for sure. Don't be so sure you blew it just yet.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline asdf  
#116 Posted : 21 August 2011 12:39:03(UTC)
asdf

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Awww dude :( Well I say tell her the next time you talk to het for sure. Don't be so sure you blew it just yet.

Yea. If only I was going into it with just one bit of encouragement from Shelby. I think that would make a worlds difference to me.

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#117 Posted : 21 August 2011 22:23:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: asdf Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post

Yea. If only I was going into it with just one bit of encouragement from Shelby. I think that would make a worlds difference to me.

Maybe she has but you haven't noticed it yet :O
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline asdf  
#118 Posted : 23 August 2011 09:30:03(UTC)
asdf

Man

So this is probably the most interesting point in the story yet.

Shelby and me had a talk last night and she informed me that her and Hana dont get along very well lately and that Shelby feels left out between the three of us. She says she still doesnt know weather Hana likes me or not but that it does seem very odd the way some things have happened and she said that I should just go ahead and do it.

I mentioned one of the things that I found odd at which point Shelby yelled at me, "She likes you! Sure, why not?"

She didnt mean it as she knows for sure that she likes me as in Hana told her that, but that Shelby thinks that she probably does and that "Theres more chance she'll say yes than no to be honest with you Cody."

We then left the conversation go and went up stairs to watch Roseanne. Lol.

So now I just have to wait until I see her again. I swear to myself, to God, and to anyone who has actually read through this shit that I'm gonna do it. It's likely a few months from now but so long as she doesnt go and pick up some guy from now until then, I'm doing it.

Advice on how would be the best way to break into the conversation while Shelby leaves and its just me and her?

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#119 Posted : 23 August 2011 13:31:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Yay, glad your gonna do it.
I say don't prolong it. Just like try to bring it up casually but just cut to the chase so you don't keep torturing yourself, lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline asdf  
#120 Posted : 23 August 2011 13:56:57(UTC)
asdf

Man

Yea, I just hope she doesnt totally slam (insult) me if I'm wrong and she doesnt feel that way. Thats my only worry.